PDA

View Full Version : Chastity devices ...

redEva
09-06-2003, 03:43 PM
... are big fetish of mine. I do not have one, did wear one for a short period of time (close to 30 hours) and have total love/hate relationship with the idea.

I was wondering what other people think, feel about them?

Check this :Altar Boy (http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/f-index.htm)

New Female Belt from Bill Jones:

everwilling
09-06-2003, 03:53 PM
I'd love to tell you about my CB experience. Would you mind clearing out your mail box so I could send you a private post?

Thanks!

Lord Douche
09-07-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by everwilling
Would you mind clearing out your mail box so I could send you a private post?
Aww, tell us all! :(

Personally I love them, especially the one in that picture. Mmmmm. However you couldn't wear it for long unfortunately. Nice to wear for a day at work by a poor sub, I'd guess. Nice for whom? ;)

Red and the belt in that picture... mmmmmm. What an exciting concept :rolleyes:

And now to tease:

redEva
09-07-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Lord Douche
...However you couldn't wear it for long unfortunately. ...

How come? Did you have chance checking out some of the stories at Altar Boy Lord Douche?

Originally, CBs were made for long (months - long) wear. One would think that with today’s technology (stainless steal, rubber...) it would be possible to make them (CBs) safe to wear for really long time. Safe, hehe, no one is commenting on how comfortable it would be ;). But I have to say, apart from the additions (which are usually completely optional – or so they say) if fitted properly, it should not be much more uncomfortable than the stupid tang.

Now, LD that picture, wow nice, talking about humiliation!

Lord Douche
09-07-2003, 07:52 AM
Those stories are lovely.

Of course you couldn't wear that belt for a long period of time. Those plugs certainly didn't look hollow, and a certain one might interfere with some bodily functions that would get painful after a few days.

And that picture... it just so happens I have another one!

redEva
09-07-2003, 08:03 AM
You see – she seems to like it! She even switched it to complement the bathing suit color.

And yes – well you could not have it without removing it long enough to perform the daily hygiene tasks, but that could be taken care off in the presence of the Key Holder – who, of course, would make sure nothing else but the tasks needed to be performed are indeed performed.

On the other hand: the plugs could be modified, ie. One could install blow-up devices. The rear one could have a straw like opening in the middle to allow the administrations of regular enemas, than the only time it would have to be removed is to evacuate the enema, which again can all be done in presence and under the watchful eye of KH.

Or you could have one that is designed with the rear opening in mind:

Mobius
09-07-2003, 09:15 AM
What you have there is a anti chastity belt.
Here is slave misty wearing the real thing
I would like to see her go throught the airport with that on.
"got some splaning to do lucy"

redEva
09-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Now, Mobius, while I do understand where you cumming from, in my point of view the Chastity Belt, even thought it was constructed as a method of protection (from rapes), and later enforced as a method of prevention (of adultery) is all about enforcing will of the owner over his property.

Now, as you kindly pointed out – it was designed (sort of) to keep things out of those wholes, but, as long as it is locked on by the Master, who are we to judge how is He/She enforcing the chastity on the owned subject?

I fell that by being locked in a device like that, that is preventing me from doing what and when I want is constant reminder who is the Boss, now if the Boss wants me to be empty or full – it truly is up to him. Chastity is part where you don’t get to be happily humping someone else – the probes don’t count!

kittenfemme
09-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by redEva
I felt that by being locked in a device like that, that is preventing me from doing what and when I want is constant reminder who is the Boss, now if the Boss wants me to be empty or full – it truly is up to him. Chastity is part where you don’t get to be happily humping someone else – the probes don’t count!

I couldn't agree more. I've spent very little time in a rubber chastity belt and I second the love/ hate relationship with them. I tend to love the constant reminder of belonging to someone else that you mentione redEva. I hate that I can't masturbate and that even when or how I use the restroom is controlled by the owner of the key.

BTW, sub-shop has a few nice ones for sale in the Chastity Section (http://www.sub-shop.com/catalog/frameList.cfm?GroupId=1029). The waist cincher chastity corset looks divine/ horrible.

redEva
09-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
I hate that I can't masturbate and that even when or how I use the restroom is controlled by the owner of the key.

my point exactly, thank you so much kitten, there is nothing more humiliating than constant control over you. Nothing can quite bring home that feeling of objectification and of being possessed like constant reminder of the device being locked on you.

So devilishly delightfully frustratingly humiliating! :D

Fox
09-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Hmmmm ... redEva and kittenfemme, both locked in chastity belts, and only I have the key ....

what a delicious idea. I think I'll call my travel agent....

kittenfemme
09-08-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Fox
Hmmmm ... redEva and kittenfemme, both locked in chastity belts, and only I have the key ....

*incessant giggles* (sarcasm) Oh, that would just be horrible! (/sarcasm)

BruceBoxer
09-08-2003, 02:44 PM
Unfortunately ladies, should I ever have the good fortune of finding you captive, there would be not a single chastity device around--rather your pleasure points, internal and external, would be ever available and exposed for tortuous attentions until you begged for cessation...

Originally posted by Fox

redEva
09-08-2003, 05:35 PM
hmmmmmm

to be securely locked, and to be left to mercy of the KH!

mmmmmmmmmmmm

eh... Sir Bruce ... i would love to see you getting me out of this (without a key lol)

Mobius
09-09-2003, 11:24 AM
of sorts:)

kittenfemme
09-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Can opener... lol! Good one Mobius, though I think you'd need something more like the jaws of life. :D

Fox
09-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Well, them cowboys down Texas-way may need a can opener, Lord knows they have need for openin' those big cans o' chili ... but if y'all recall, this here Canuck said

... redEva and kittenfemme, both locked in chastity belts, and only I have the key ....

heh heh

And the chastity belt is just one of the ways a Fox can mark his turf ... LOL ...

redEva
09-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Fox
... redEva and kittenfemme, both locked in chastity belts, and only I have the key ....
so while you at it, locking us up that is :D, which one would be to your liking?
How about this one Sire?

blackshadowmast
09-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Fox
And the chastity belt is just one of the ways a Fox can mark his turf ... LOL ...
Hmmm, now watching the Nature channel with my son every now and then and knowing a few things about animals here and there. I know that most animals mark their territory in a certain way. So the question I pose is. Do you plan on peeing on them or what exactly?

Although this is a nice CB, if it was up to me I would have one made out of Titanium. Why do you ask? Well for one it’s a very light and yet strong material, in addition one would have no problem going through the airport with it. Since I have a watch made out of Titanium and have done a lot of traveling around the world I know for a fact that metal detectors won’t pick it up.

Fox
09-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Sheesh, some people just don't read the fine print.

I said ONE of the ways ... tattoos are always quite fetching too, in fact Xue Lan and I have several each. But no, sorry blackshadowmast, I'm not in to golden showers ... but if you have ever seen "Wolf" with Jack Nicholson, I thought he had a great idea when a younger male wanted to be Alpha ...

okay, enough testosterone swapping.

redEva, gold looks wonderful ... and here are some additional ideas to be considered.

Fox
09-11-2003, 09:50 AM
hmmm ...
okay so one is blonde, not red, but you get My drift ...

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Fox
hmmm ...

Um... *meow* Sign me up!

Fox
09-11-2003, 09:52 AM
more to come ...

Fox
09-11-2003, 09:59 AM
I don't want to monopolize things.
Well actually I do.
Power ... give me power!
That's one of the appeals to chastity belts - the ultimate power is usually considered to be life and death, but anybody can wield that in a moment of anger. But REAL power over another is having the ability to control something as basic as peeing ...

Fox
09-11-2003, 10:01 AM
MMMmmmm .... this is one of my favourite poses ...

kittenfemme
09-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Fox
MMMmmmm .... this is one of my favourite poses ...

Oh! Indeed! *purrrrrrrrrr*

And I love the collar, wrist cuff, chastity belt set above Fox. Though I'm wondering what the other band is for. If there were two then I would think ankle cuffs... but there's only one. What is it?

Xue Lan
09-11-2003, 11:47 AM
kittenfemme sweetie, look close. single belt is wide enough for a delicate waist, and has rings on the sides for locking wrist cuffs . Sire Fox often use bondage like that, keeps unruly slaves helpless and frustrated!

redEva, where you get picture of lovely girl? It very much to Sire Fox's taste!

Here my contribution .

Mobius
09-11-2003, 05:51 PM
You would have to be a real Skelitor for it to fit.
Now that could be a new diat plan.
Lock you subby in one of those for a couple of years.
Never have to worry about her gaining any density.:)

Lord Douche
09-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
Though I'm wondering what the other band is for. If there were two then I would think ankle cuffs... but there's only one. What is it?
I was thinking the same thing! This is what awaits you :D

Quite a nice collar...

Xue Lan
09-12-2003, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE] Those Belt's are so small
You would have to be a real Skelitor for it to fit.
Now that could be a new diat plan.

*giggles* Mobius, that is funny. Many many women have small waists - seems to me many many men like that. :) Waist belts come in all sizes, just like shoes and bras and dresses.

When selling items, stores usually use small size as samples. Shoe stores display size 5 or 6, who wants to see size 12 high heel shoe? Need paddles for that!

Your lady needs narrow waist to wear chastity belt? Start with corset training, like in earlier thread.

Or you could be real meanie, go to McDonalds, and order only food for you. *giggle*

Xue Lan
09-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Here special treat for Mobius and his friends. I think equal opportunity is good, yes?

;)

kittenfemme
09-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Xue Lan
Here special treat for Mobius and his friends. I think equal opportunity is good, yes?

:D Oh yes, Xue Lan, I completely agree!

Xue Lan
09-12-2003, 01:04 PM
If chastity is a virtue, then the lovely woman wearing this must be very virtuous indeed! *giggle*

Xue Lan
09-12-2003, 01:05 PM
This is so lovely and elegant. To be warn with a nice silk dress, ya?

Xue Lan
09-12-2003, 01:07 PM
You get this from House of Gord. The white thing at back is radio receiver for remote control vibrator.
Makes it worthwhile giving Master a cellphone for Christmas! ;)

wildhoney
09-12-2003, 02:28 PM
This is so lovely and elegant. To be warn with a nice silk dress, ya?

Xue Lan,

Oh my gosh, that is absolutely stunning. i'm closing my eyes right now and will imagine that touching my skin. Jewelry doesn't always thrill me but something like this is as beautiful as it is sensual.

Thank you for sharing.

Mobius
09-12-2003, 07:20 PM
any woman that has a waist this small is a skellitor and probly has anirexia.
My god that has got to be about a 16in waist. what is she 12 years old.

Oh on the cock cages, what is good for the gander is not nessisarly good for the goose (I forgot the gander is the female I think)
Xue Looking at your avitar, It just might fit you
want to model it for me ?

woodsman'sgame
09-12-2003, 09:52 PM
"This is so lovely and elegant. To be warn with a nice silk dress, ya?"

That is truly lovely. I never thought a chastity belt could be describe with these terms.
All the rest are very interesting. Never had the opportunity to wear one myself though.

Mobius
09-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Corsets?
Nothing says I love you as a 18 inch waist:)

nikki
10-12-2003, 07:08 AM
King Arthur was in Merlin's laboratory where the great wizard was showing him his latest creation. It was a chastity belt, except it had a rather large hole in the most obvious place which made it basically useless.

"This is no good, Merlin!" the King exclaimed, "Look at this opening. How is this supposed to protect my lady, the Queen, when I'm on a long quest?"

"Ah, sire, just observe," said Merlin. He then selected his most worn out wand, one that he was going to discard anyway. He inserted it in the gaping aperture of the chastity belt whereupon a small guillotine blade came down and cut it neatly in two.

"Merlin, you are a genius!" said the grateful monarch. "Now I can
leave, knowing that my Queen is fully protected."

After putting Guinevere in the device, King Arthur then set out upon a lengthy Quest.

Several years passed until he returned to Camelot.

Immediately he assembled all of his knights in the courtyard and had them drop their trousers for an informal 'short arm' inspection.

Sure enough, each and every one of them was either amputated or damaged in some way. All of them, except Sir Galahad.

"Sir Galahad," exclaimed King Arthur. "You are my one and only true knight! Only you among all the nobles have been true to me.
What is it in my power to grant you? Name it and it is yours."

But, alas, Sir Galahad was speechless .........

Lord Douche
10-13-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by nikki
But, alas, Sir Galahad was speechless .........
LOL
I love it! Although... his ENTIRE lot of knights? Guinevere must have been getting desperate to try all of them.

kittenfemme
10-13-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Lord Douche
Guinevere must have been getting desperate to try all of them.

Hmm... or perhaps she was more sadistic than we thought? :D

Fabulous joke nikki!

reverie35
11-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Iam not sure that the group has found Neosteel. Here is my favoirtie accsessory and a picture.

Chastity Belts - Extras RCES Remote Controlled Education Shield

may not be used in connection with cardiac pacemakers! Transmitter to activate the stimulation current unit, with three intensity steps on touch on the button (soft, middle, strong), reach in free field of up to 100 m or within the house through the walls and over several floors (depending on structural conditions), radio license granted for Austria, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, with battery operation, receiver mounted on a highly polished stainless steel anus shield, battery receptacle, key for switching the receiver on or off, batteries, electric anal dildo firmly connected by cable to the stimulation current unit (no plugs), locking sytem (IL) and a universal key (IS), instructions Please note: d-ring required for fastening in rear center waist belt!

kittenfemme
11-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Damn.

Xue Lan
11-07-2003, 08:42 AM
sometimes plain and simple is best.

kittenfemme
11-07-2003, 10:08 AM
*purrr*

PS Damn = Wow

Jane SC
11-20-2003, 12:52 AM
verdana Hi,
I really adored the picture that Xue Lan posted under 'My Favourite'. It is truly beautiful and I feel jealous of anyone owning or having to wear such a device.

As someone who spends a lot of time locked inside a modern chastity belt, that is both highly efficient and somewhat utilitarian, I have to admit that I would much prefer something as beautiful as Xue Lan's version. But I doubt if Himself (my owner) would see things the same way; after all (to quote him) wearing a chastity belt is to remind the wearer just who she belongs to, as well as to 'keep her safe'.

As for the Gord version............................ Umm, I am NOT sure about that; my owner would love it but I think he might get over-enthusiastic about zapping the remote control. Maybe NOT this Christmas. ;) LOL

(I hope you'll forgive me entering this discussion so late - I am a newbie and this is the first time I have posted here.)
Love Jane.

redEva
11-25-2003, 10:29 AM
Forgive you? NEVER!!! But only for not discovering this corner of the universe sooner! Welcome and make yourself as comfortable (or uncomfortable hee hhe) as it pleases you and please – DO TELL a bit (even better) a LOT more about wearing one!

I’m pretty sure I am not mistaken when I say most of us here who fancy this devices just fantasize about them – to actually hear from one who IS wearing it – is just delicious!

Please share, and well – if your owner allows it – show us too ;)

Happy to have you around – do come back!

vinsint
11-25-2003, 11:02 AM
I have always thought about trying this out...yeouch what a mind job this thread is.

Jane SC
11-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Hi Eva,

Just got home and, when I logged on here, the first thing that I found was your posting :) Lovely to find your letter as I had thought I might be writing on a 'dead' topic, but I guess that I was wrong.

Facts first. When he had only owned me for a a number of weeks, but after he was certain that we were going to make it together in the long run, my owner appeared with a loooong form, a measuring tape and instructions for me to strip off and shut up, both orders with which I complied fully:p I had already learnt that my owner does NOT like me asking questions when he has told me to shut up, so, although I could guess he was measuring me for something, I didn't exactly know what. :confused:

Well over a month later (nearer two months), he proudly introduced me to my new chastity belt. It is made by people called Tollyboy (weird name!) and, in case you know their products, it is a 200 model. I have to confess that I was a bit taken aback when he locked it on me for the first time; excited but also unsure and just a bit worried. Again questions were embargoed and even today, two years plus later, we don't discuss his selection for when he wants (orders) me to wear it.

The belt wasn't all; at the same time he produced matching steel wrist and ankle bands and a truly wonderful collar, all I gather from Tollyboy, along with a box-full of keys. So that was how I became 'Steel Chastity Girl'. Goodness know what they all cost - I have never dared to ask. But I must say that they are beautifully made and fit very smugly. (No, I am NOT a sales agent for Tollyboy, even though I can recommend their stuff.)

Wearing the belt and the matching bits and pieces. To be honest it felt VERY strange to be locked inside the belt initially and, although it's not too heavy, it is plain impossible to forget for a moment what you have got locked around you down there. Outside being a very effective anti-rape and anti-other-lover device, mine certainly stops me from 'amusing' myself. It has what Mark told me was an 'optional extra' (I thought they came with cars!) in the form of a cover over the already very narrow front opening. This is a strong but performated plate covering the front, and it sure prevents my fiddling around there. LOL (Incidentally the version I have has a solid plate at the back so going No 2s (or whatever way you want to describe having a crap - please excuse the French) is impossible for me once I am locked inside my belt. Taking a pee IS possible but messy, and what normally happens is that, if I am wearing it and my owner is around, I go down on my knees and ask for it to be temporarily removed so I can go to the loo. Normally the answer is "yes", and I get unlocked and can go to the bathroom BUT leaving the door open and NO hands down there except as is necessary for hygiene reasons.

At the moment, if I am not wearing corset with a crutch strap, I'll normally wear my chastity belt for most of the time that my owner and I are together at weekends. Previously when we were living together 24/7, I'd normally be locked in it if he wanted to make a point about who owned me or to reinforce who decided when and how I had any sexual enjoyment, or sometimes when he was out at work, depending on his mood, attitude, feelings towards me that day. Also he would lock me in it when we went to the theatre or cinema, even to parties. (I recall my horror when I sat down at the table at the start of a small dinner party with vanilla friends just when there was a sudden silence so that the CLUNK of me careless plonking myself down on my hard-based chair was plainly audible to everyone in the room!) Initially it chaffed a bit but we got past that stage, and it's now relatively comfortable - well, not too uncomfortable. I won't say I like being locked in it (except ast a masochist/owned level) but it looks super.

Final question I imagine you'll be asking. How long. Well, I have worn it all the time (except for toilet and bath breaks) for two weeks, give or take a day or two. I got through a lot of tins of Johnsons Baby Powder in that time and I was a mite glad to be let out at the end. But it was a survivable experience.

Oh lor, I have masses more to tell, but this letter is turned into a full blooded chastity autobiography, so I had better stop before the computer crashes.

Love Jane

pandemonium
11-25-2003, 12:04 PM
I have never seen anything like this.

vinsint
11-25-2003, 01:06 PM

;)

More!

redEva
11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pandemonium
I have never seen anything like this.

like what specificaly?

pandemonium
11-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Any chastity belts. I read about them, sure, like a gazillion years ago, but uh....like as a reference. I knew what they were for but, I had never seen one for reals.

redEva
11-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Hee hee,

As you can obviously see : ta-da they are real and are getting more and more popular. I would say in BDSM circles, but, I have to say – I found the CB chat and – what would you know – more men that women actually wear them and…. People do so wear them – like 24/7 like for months on end.

Any way… I still think they are hot, I think they are sexy :D and I’m soooo sure they are really uncomfortable no matter what anyone says lol :p

vinsint
11-25-2003, 05:03 PM
A Female one for 24/7 I can somewhat see. But a Male one...ouch ugh damn.

I want one now.

pandemonium
11-25-2003, 08:04 PM
Well, it's definitely kept my imagination active since this afternoon.

Jane SC
11-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone.

I think I would have to classify my chastity belt 'uncomfortable', Eva, but I can think of worst things to wear. The rubbing when you start is the worst part and the weight is unusual. Of course it you can't go to the loo, things CAN get traumatic! LOL On the whole I'd prefer to wear it rather than other little restraints like hobbles and, if you use plenty of talcum powder, it's not too bad.

Mind you, mine was made to measure and my owner took a lot of care to make sure that the measurements were correct. I can imagine that a belt that is too tight or too loose could be sheer hell. But mine is okay (and it means that I like to keep my weight stable. Put on a few pounds and I'd soon be aware of the discomfort.)

Pandemonium and Vinsent; I am glad you like this tread. I've never written about my experiences of being 'locked up' before, so we all are treading fresh territory. I have no idea how many subs get locked inside chastity belts - it would be interesting to know. Anyway for me mine is just a fact of life and I know that I will have to wear it whenever it pleases my owner to make me. I don't complain - apart from the fact complaining would do no good and only get me into trouble, I have this sneaking feeling of pride when he locks me inside my belt. DON'T ask me why, but I do...................

My owner confirmed that a lot of belts are made for men, and I can see that they can't be too comfortable, but neither can mine be if my owner decides to attached some 'extras'...................

Love Jane.

pandemonium
11-26-2003, 09:35 AM
What's a hobble?

redEva
11-26-2003, 11:24 AM
shackles (made out of metal or leather) 2 of them connected with short chain. when locked on the ankles they prevent wearer from making big steps. together with high heals it is quite debilitating for movement. There is also a “hobble skirt” (A long skirt, popular between 1910 and 1914, that was so narrow below the knees that it restricted normal stride) that achieves the same thing. Quite sexy! ;)

Jane SC
11-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Hi Pandemonium

A hobble or hobbles (not sure if they should be singular or plural) is a way of controlling and shortening the wearer's stride length. Normally they are two locked bands about her ankles joine by a short rigid steel bar, or an articulated one, or a chain. Even loosely tying her ankles together will serve the same purpose with enough slack to let her take small strides.

I've also got a set that fit above the knees and which can be worn with normal length skirts (NOT Minis!). They are along the same principle as ankle hobbles - the pair I have are joined by a rigid bar a few inches long which can make walking very dfficult.

Obviously the shorter the link beteen the bands or cuffs, the harder it is to walk and the shorter the steps I can take. Hope that explains them !

Love Jane

vinsint
11-26-2003, 03:43 PM
That looks delicious.

pandemonium
11-27-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks.

The other day I was reading this story and it said something about being attached a D ring. Put D ring into google and came up with a gazillion sites. A good portion were about folders. I was looking at the folders and thinking,"But...I don't get it. Why would anyone want to be attached to a notebook?" Finally, I asked. So when I saw the word hobbles, I briefly considered putting that in google. Then I thought I would have a gazillion hits on literature and opted just to ask. Charles Dickens nightmare of sorts. Anyways, thank you very much, Red Eva and Jane.

AndrewBlack
12-16-2003, 05:54 PM
I moved this after request from the high heels thread

With respect to infibulation, there are references in the literature of the the ancient Greek period to "chastity chains" being used on female slaves; there is, however, no description or illustration of how this was achieved. There are also many references stating that female slaves were infibulated, but again, no description or illustration of how this was done. There are two exhibits in the British Museum in London, which may well be an example of such a chastity chain or infibulation chain. They are labeled as "unknown, possibly horse harness ornaments". There is a diagram of the site where they were found showing that the pieces were found near the crotch positions of two skeletons, identified on the diagram as "females, probably slaves". Nothing else of horse origin was noted in this diagram.
Each exhibit consists of a small portion of what looks like poor quality chain maile. The rings are of bronze, rather larger and thinner than one would want for effective armour. Each ring is about 3/4 inch diameter and about 1/16 inch thick. They are welded shut rather untidily, some have large blobs at the point of union, some rings are off-set at the join: they are not ornaments. Each exhibit is symmetrical with about twelve rings along the centre-line. There is a row of ten rings on either side, each ring interlocking with two in the centre-line. There is a further row of eight either side of this, again each ring interlocks with two in the adjacent row. The whole thing is about six inches long and about two and a half inches wide. Roughly at the centre of the group, two of the rings are heavily corroded, and in one of the exhibits, one ring has a short gap.

It is possible to imagine that these might be infibulation or chastity chains. Each ring in the centre-line pierces both of the large lips along the whole line of the vulva, holding the two sides in close proximity. The rows either side would penetrate deep into the flesh of each of the large lips. The whole of the sensitive area of the vulva would be impossible to touch or stimulate. It is possible that some of the links would deliberately pass through the crura of the clitoris so as to give pain on arousal and thus discourage any interest in sex. Certainly, if fitted before puberty, the growing of the parts would apply tension to the rings so that any attempt to masturbate would be painful

If these are, indeed, infibulation chains covering the vulva of a female slave, the positions of the corroded and damaged links would exactly correspond to that of the urine flow.

From the owner's point of view, infibulation of the female slaves has all the advantages of the infibulation of male slaves. They are there to work and nothing else, and so any possibility of distraction is removed without impairing their health in any way.

From the slave's point of view, I just wonder what it felt like as the 48 rings were put into position and then welded shut!

I don't think, however, that the Ancient Greeks were known to utilise 6" locking stilettos on their slave-girls.

A fave pic of mine
:D

(Andrew, I had to delete your picture as it is most definitely copyrighted which is against the CoC to post. Sorry)

norton
12-16-2003, 06:28 PM
In medaevil times a lord was going away on crusades and told his wife to put on a chastity belt. She did and he tucked the key away but got to thinking what would happen to her if he were killed in battle He summoned the chief servant and told him to keep the key to his wife's chastity belt in a safe place so she could be freed if he did not return.

The lord rode away and was almost out of sight of the castle when the chief servant raced up to him and cried:"M'Lord you gave me the wrong key!"

Kallie Thomas
12-16-2003, 06:37 PM
But a good place to look for information on hobbles is your basic feed/livestock supply site. Both breeding (isn't that a delicious name?) and cribbing hobbles are commonly available at such places. Many also have grazing and pawing hobbles, which can be loads of fun.

Check these sites:

http://www.applesaddlery.com/cat_pdf/92_76.pdf

http://www.countrysupply.com/subdept.asp?dept=119&maindept=18

http://www.nationalbridle.com/prodDetail.asp?Catalog_ID=0044

http://www.chicksaddlery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=3277

Honestly, it's been my experience that the hobbles available on BDSM sites are rarely of as good quality, and are most certainly more expensive in most instances.

Have fun :)

Kallie

Jane SC
12-16-2003, 11:56 PM
Hi All

I'd like to thank Andrew Black for re-posting his piece on infibulation on this thread. VERY interesting and very scarey too. As a subbie whose owner loves to stress just who owns my body, I have to be very careful about what I do or say, or else I'll find his 'interest' in my chastity comes surging out again, and that means a period locked in my chastity belt at the very least.

So, when I read Andrew's posting, I had to shudder as I can imagine only too well what those poor female slaves must have felt like all those centuries ago. This is specially relevant to me as, a few months ago, when my big 'sammy' mouth ran away with me and I made some foolish comment about showing off in front of other guys, I was not only locked in my chastity belt for what seemed like an inordinately long period of time, but I also came back to find I had a new screen saver installed by my owner onto my computer so that I wouldn't forget about what could happen...............

(I'll attempt to add it as an attachment to this posting)

Also stuck to my computer monitor was a PostIt note that read
"In your case, NO pretty ribbons. Locked rings instead for you, Jane. So you had better behave."

As my owner does NOT bluff about things like my chastity and my behaviour in public, since then I have kept my mouth tighly closed on the subject (except posting here with his express permission), and Andrew's posting was a salutory reminder for me to make sure I don't 'flaunt it around' while my owner is elsewhere.

Love, Jane.

Jane SC
12-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Wth his permission, I am attaching another 'warning' picture that my owner recently gave me to consider.

Definitely eeeeeek! again
Love Jane

AndrewBlack
12-17-2003, 07:20 AM
He runs a tight ship this Master of yours ( no less than you deserve I'm sure! ).

You may well have seen this one before but she ain't going nowhere either!

(Again, sorry I had to delete your picture as it contained part of a copyright notice.)

Jane SC
12-18-2003, 02:25 AM
You are too right, Andrew; he does run a very tight ship. Just as long as I am not as tight as that, I'll be happy...............

Love, Jane.

tehya
05-10-2004, 04:45 AM
This is so right up my alley. I have been enamored with the thought of wearing a chastity device for a long while now. Although just being told by my Master that I not to touch myself in any way has always worked, I think a device would further the submissive act to the tenth degree!

Here in is my dilema. I would wish to wear it 24/7, including the plugs if possible. What i am wondering is how do you deal with cleanliness, and bodily functions? I am assuming in my ignorance that the device would have to be removed daily, and even several times a day. This would diminish the affects of the device for me.

I am looking for any advice regarding these issues...

Master's tehya

Jane SC
05-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Hi Tehya,

I assume you are talking about wearing a chastity belt and not something like one of the 'ideas' put forward by my owner which are illustrated earlier in this thread. My owner is VERY possessive and my chastity is something that rates as extremely important in his eyes. I have worn a chastity belt on and off for about three years now - thankfully not on all the time!! - and I am fairly used to it now, including how to be VERY careful in public so as not to give away just what lies inder my skirt - I could easily write book called "100 Things NOT To Do When Wearing A Chastity Belt"............. :(

If I can give advice, I would recommend that, if you are buying a CB, you buy the very best you can afford. The net has a whole gamut of belts available from various suppliers (Google or Yahoo search will help find them) but you should always get one where the manufacturer needs a comprehensive list of your measurements so that you actually get a belt that fits. Unfortunately I live in UK and I see you're in the States, so I can't help much about USA suppliers, but GO FOR THE BEST specially if you intend to wear it for long periods.

You asked about wearing plugs; my belt has removable plugs back and front and the idea of wearing them all the time might seem exciting but I think you'd get pretty sore after a while (and I am speaking from experience..........) Also, as you point out, there is the matter of going to the loo and general hygene. What my owner did (still does) is tie my hands out of the way - to my collar or high up my back - when the belt comes off. And it only comes off when it is convenient for him............... Certain things he won't do and so, if I have to wipe myself or whatever, I get a hand freed but I'm observed to make sure that I don't get any pleasure from my 'moment of access', so as to speak.

If you buy a decent steel belt you can (rather messily) pee with it on, but my belt has a lockable plate over the front grill so it is NOT advisable and I'd be in trouble if I did do so. But mainly the whole thing is common sense. Unfortunately real life catches up on the basic theory of wearing a CB and it's a matter of arranging things so you don't get any chance to 'misbehave' when it is off.

If you have any other questions, please ask. As I say, I am used to wearing mine and, like you, I see it as an important aspect of my submission to my owner. Best of luck !

Love Jane.

tehya
05-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Jane,

Thank you so much for your input. Especially the part about keeping plugs in all the time. Yes it does sound very appealing but as you said, for long periods of time, it probably won't be best. I'll be sure to tell my Master! *giggles* He would hate to think of me uncomfortable... (right Master?).

Anyway, i kind of figured that I would have to remove the device for showers and trips to the loo. But i have to wonder, what did they do way back in the day.

It so good to know i have a place and especially someone as kind as you to come and ask my questions. *wink*

Master's tehya

Jane SC
05-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi Tehya,

If your master is anything like my owner, I very much doubt if your comfort comes into the equation at all. LOL Anyway, have fun and don't be too Sammy when your belt is locked on you; it will be easy for him just to walk off with the key(s) and then you are in TROUBLE !!

As for what they did in the 'good old days', there is a feeling that chastity belts weren't around at all back in the days of the Crusades, and that the scenario of the knight locking up his wife before he rode off is just a lovely but fictional idea. Certainly the Musee in Paris which used to have a display of CBs apparently admitted that it was impossible to verify any of them as actually dating back to the Middle Ages.

For one, I would NOT like to have a hunk of rapidly rusting iron locked round my loins for any length of time; at least today's belts (at least the best ones) are made to measure and don't rust, but even so wearing one (sans plugs) all the time would be an unpleasant experience. Okay if it comes off now and then, but on all the time ???? Not my idea of a party !

Anyway, Sis, have fun, and let us know how you get on if and when your Master locks one of you..................

Love, Jane.

allalone46
05-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Aww, tell us all! :(

Personally I love them, especially the one in that picture. Mmmmm. However you couldn't wear it for long unfortunately. Nice to wear for a day at work by a poor sub, I'd guess. Nice for whom? ;)

Red and the belt in that picture... mmmmmm. What an exciting concept :rolleyes:

And now to tease:
the warring of the bakini bottom is something that isn't needed and taks away from everything else.

allalone46
05-11-2004, 01:43 PM
hmmm ...
And this is the way I would wwant all slaves that ware my collar

BDSM_Tourguide
11-27-2004, 10:46 AM
... 75 replies and 22,000 views is probably worth a second look.

Besides, it was a pretty good discussion.

AndrewBlack
12-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Just having a quick scoot through this thread and found the radio controlled belts apparently from House of Gord. I had a look there and couldn't see them, anybody know where else they can be got?

Mobius
12-01-2004, 10:58 AM
I suppose one could take a shocking dog collar and modifie it to a chastity belt. The 2 shocking probes could be set up in such a way that they could deliver a zap when moisture accurs.

redEva
12-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Thank you TG for reviving the thread, sorry, I don’t know where to look AndrewBlack, and you are thoroughly cruel Mobi! The idea is to keep her wet and aroused – but not to allow for completion! Not to keep poor pussy all dry!

Dngnkeeper
12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Just having a quick scoot through this thread and found the radio controlled belts apparently from House of Gord. I had a look there and couldn't see them, anybody know where else they can be got?

Andrew one is available from Neosteel (https://www.neosteel.com/neosteelshop/shop/extras/index.cfm?fuseaction=start&startrow=17). And for all things chastity related check out the fine site from Altairboy (http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/).

Chastity belts etc is a favorite of mine. Having worn one in my subby days has taught me that this seemingly primitive and barbaric looking devise is highly sadistic. For me the loss of sexual freedom and choice, at first, was a horrible experience. For the first few weeks I rebelled against it, testing its strength and my Domme's strength. But quickly I found that I was becoming more devoted to her, I listened more carefully to her needs than ever before and then reacted to them. Amazingly I found her doing the same thing with me. While I still resented, to some extent, her control of my sexuality I found the rewards far out weighed the price of lost masturbation and the occasional public humiliation. What it did for us was to cause us to focus on each other. I was reminded 24/7 by its presence just what our relationship was and my place in it. She, while not having the physical presence, was now constantly aware of the responsibility as a key holder. And with that the fact she was now more than ever responsible for our relationship and sex life. In short that small piece of metal and key brought us extremely close in our relationship, was the impetus for increased communication, honesty and trust. While at the same time enforced and displayed the roles we had chosen.

Later I have also been the key holder. This, while brining responsibility, brings with it an enormous sense of power and trust. It provides opportunities in a relationship that no other thing I have found yet.

For anyone who has an interest in adding this to their relationship it is a big step. But, as Jane reminds us, with todays modern products a very doable and rewarding adventure.

Dngnkeeper
12-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I suppose one could take a shocking dog collar and modifie it to a chastity belt. The 2 shocking probes could be set up in such a way that they could deliver a zap when moisture accurs.

Mobius take a brownie point for your Sadists card for the thought and add two if you can pull it off. :goldcup: :thewave:

AndrewBlack
12-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Is that how those dog collars work, two electrodes?

I don't suppose you know what kind of shock is given, voltage, waveform, duration, current..etc...? ( REALLY nerdy question I know but most things like this are very easy to make, or ask an electrical guy who's even more of a nerd to make )

How much does one cost just out of interest and has anyone apart from the guy off Jackass actually used one?

A bit off topic I know but I think it's an interesting question.

Chuckdom19
12-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Regarding electric collars and chastity belts.

The nicest and most helpful people I've talked to on the 'toy' end of things is "www.stockroom.com". If they don't carry it, they'll know who does and will put you in contact with them.

SandM.com might also assist.

spike
12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
most things like this are very easy to make
has anyone apart from the guy off Jackass actually used one?

Here (http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=5168770) might be a good place to look for some info on the subject. I found the reference in a thread at Gromet's (http://grometsplaza.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=773) which gives more than enough info about how this works.

Spike

AndrewBlack
12-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Thanks a lot for the tip. That guys collar sounds pretty intense but raises all sorts of amazing posibilities, building it into your wireless network or being phone activated could allow ludicrous levels of control. I find the idea extremely delicious:vampbat:

slavedriver
12-02-2004, 07:31 PM
try looking here they have some listed in their catalogue (both male and female electroplay devices)

http://www.erosboutique.org/

azraelle
12-21-2004, 10:55 PM
I saw a photo of this once, and have seen quite recently at least one story describing its use, but have never been able to find a source for buying one:

A chain mail "bag" of sorts that is pulled tightly around the base of the penis and scrotum, and then locked. The bag is just large enough to stuff it when limp. Even partial arousal would be excruciating, as there is only so much space inside, ya know?

Has anyone else seen, or know of a source, for such a device?

Curtis
12-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Not really, but have you tried searching for the "Dressing For Pleasure" website? The only two times I've seen photos of that were in magazines showing pictures taken at the DFP balls in New Jersey. They have a sponsor who makes corsets and chastity stuff, so they might make something like that, or know of someone who does. Good luck.

socyologyst
12-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Any way… I still think they are hot, I think they are sexy :D and I’m soooo sure they are really uncomfortable no matter what anyone says lol :p

it saddens me that you still have not experienced the torment first hand, red. you seem so interested in chastity control. you should have been locked up by now. perhaps I could help you rectify this discrepancy ;)

Locked Advantages
03-28-2005, 01:37 PM
That chastity belts have always been very intriguing to me, I love the idea of being teased and denied. For the right dominant I would love to wear a chastity belt for him,it seems amazing:) I have had a question, awhile ago I found a forum on another site for chastity devices and I lost it. Does anyone know any good forums for chastity? I am just curious,lol

redEva
03-28-2005, 03:39 PM
it saddens me that you still have not experienced the torment first hand, red. you seem so interested in chastity control. you should have been locked up by now. perhaps I could help you rectify this discrepancy ;)
*smile* i tried some, had leather one - but none of those fancy unyielding metal ones.

Thank you for offer, Sir, but it will take one very special one to put me under the key!

LA for you :

Altar Boy (http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/newstuff.php) - the most famous one
Tolyboy (http://www.tollyboy.com/)
Chastity UK (http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/female_gallery.htm)

other than that ... Google it :)

Locked Advantages
03-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Thank you, glad to have them around;)

ghakko
04-11-2005, 02:40 AM
Has anyone had a look at Mary Cranston's (allegedly true) story (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/review.php?storyid=3302)? It's a somewhat disturbing account of her being fitted with a chastity belt as a child.

P. S. The author also seems to be answering (http://www.lockmeup.com/discus/messages/66/1843.html?1112310896)questions from readers in the lockmeup.com forum.

allalone46
04-11-2005, 03:34 PM
You only wore it for 30hrs. I love the idea of putting slaves in chastiy belts, and thouse with plugs is even better. And if and when Ido finly find a slave yes she wil be required to ware one when I am not present, or even when I am present but want her to be locked up. Don.

redEva
04-11-2005, 06:30 PM
hehe ... i’m not sure i can figure out how did You mean it when you said:

You only wore it for 30hrs
Do You consider that to be long or short? Yes – the plugs are added bonus or course – as You wish to classify it. But, i really enjoy the image of pure cold metal threaded straight through the flesh (Corrie Russell (http://uk.geocities.com/corrierussell/)) , much more appealing and arousing. It is so much more personal and intimate.

Piercing flesh, taking care to heal it – and going through not so pleasant process of stretching holes to fit the padlock rod! So much preparation and effort – just so that person ends up being locked and denied capability of reaching release without permission from the Key Holder!

Since i do have 4 piercings on my inner labia (2 on each) i have tried and wore small and regular padlock for some period of time, threaded through the rings and left hanging, and swinging (conveniently) between my legs – as i was not allowed panties at that times. It was interesting experience, because even thought i am not so tightly closed as lady on the picture – i am quite incapable of reaching orgasm while locked like that. Having padlock constantly tugging and swinging serves only to further arouse me – and although i can touch – only result is frustration.

If the purpose is to prevent masturbation or sexual thoughts – it failed 100%.

My only thoughts during that period of time were … indecent!

ram117
04-29-2006, 08:41 PM
My girl friend bought one for me as she thought I was not attentive to her needs. She feels it changes my attitude for the better?:

ssissyboy
04-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Dear Sirs and Madames,
Although I have a gates of hell, I do not have experience with other CB, can someone recomend one for long wear for a male sissy?
I humbly thank you
Sissy

katie_21
04-29-2006, 10:34 PM
I must be a total wuss, this stuff looks to painful for me :(

ssissyboy
04-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Ms Heather,
For me pain given to me by a master or mistress is the most wondeful gift I can imagine. I don't think that it is a question of being a wuss, rather I believe that it is a question of perception. Attention being lavished on a person is often lacking in this world. And because of that I think that people (myself included) long for any type of sensation.
Sissy

BdsmVirgin
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
why hello :)

lol this is my first introduction to chastity belts. Interesting....

Warbaby1943
05-16-2006, 09:04 AM
If you want a view about a CB for a male I can give you my experiences. I too have a great fetish for them. I love wearing them.

I have owned two such devices. One was a stainless steel belt that was made to my specific dimensions. It was secure and felt great as long as I was standing. It put a lot of pressure on the waist and pelvis if I didn't sit in an up right position. It definitely put the cock out of reach but I could have never worn it 24/7 - 365. It just wasn't that comfortable.

I could, however, once I got a hard on still cum with it on by moving the device forward and backward using the waist belt as leverage. The tube itself would massage my cock and the next thing I knew I came. So its design has a little flaw in that respect. For me CB restraint is mostly in the mind and in that respect it served its purpose for not allowing me to touch my cock during masturbation. The stainless steel devise did allow for other forms of pleasure. It was capable of being wired to an electrically unit which would punish whatever part of the lower anatomy you wanted. You could have it shock the cock or you could purchase an anal plug manufactured for the purpose of shocking your colon. That was kind of fun but I got rid of the devise and all its accessories.

Today I own a CB3000 which is a totally different design and a whole hell of a lot more comfortable. I know if I wanted, I could wear it 24/7 - 365. However, with it locked securely in place, I again was able to achieve orgasm by grabbing the tube and moving it forward and back. Even though again there is no way to touch my cock I still was able to cum. Now the rest of the story.

Luckily when I ordered the CB I also ordered what is called the Points of Intrigue with it. They were designed so that it would make it impossible to removed the devise without first unlocking it. I don't have that problem. It stays securely in place until unlocked by me.

I decided to test the Points out for another use - to stop masturbation. Well I tried the longest Points first and when I got a hard on it was such excruciating pain that I had to immediately focus on something non-erotic in order to get relief from this pain, which almost literally took my breath away and not in a good way.

I then tried the mid-length Points and again when I got hard it bent me over and I dropped to me knees in pain. I am now wearing the shortest length of the Points and it still applies enough pain that there is no way in hell I can achieve orgasm by CB manipulation with the Points in place. It is just too painful but at least the CB now does it total job - prevents touch and orgasm by masturbation. I love it and I only use it for self denial because my wife isn't interested in this type of life. Would love it if she would actually control the key.

I should mention that both devises forced me to sit down to piss. A little humiliating but part of the turn on of wearing a CB.

My thoughts, thanks for listening. I'm glad I found this site. I don't feel so out of place here. It's nice to have a place to converse about such subjects and feelings.

kamuishima
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
When I first entered my relationship with my boyfriend I was not experienced in any area of bdsm. After a while he introduced certain areas of bdsm to me especially restraint. He forced me to wear a chastity belt for two weeks and it was painful especially since I had never worn one before. It was frustrating, painful, and humiliating. I eventually became used to it. Eventually I was able to wear one for a month. It was still sometimes painful and humiliating but I learned to enjoy it sometimes.

Silke
05-17-2006, 09:55 AM
When I first entered my relationship with my boyfriend I was not experienced in any area of bdsm. After a while he introduced certain areas of bdsm to me especially restraint. He forced me to wear a chastity belt for two weeks and it was painful especially since I had never worn one before. It was frustrating, painful, and humiliating. I eventually became used to it. Eventually I was able to wear one for a month. It was still sometimes painful and humiliating but I learned to enjoy it sometimes.

I really wonder how you manage to wear a chastity device for such a long period.

I remember being introduced to the topic by someone I met online a while ago and he was into chastity belts big time, showed me sites on the web to check out, etc. Even though I find the thought really intriguing, I have serious doubts about hygene issues and about just how much of a change in day to day routine this would bring to me...like going to the gym, sauna, swimming, beach... I mean, if you don't happen to have a huge kink for public humiliation, it does get difficult, doesn't it?

Sorry if anything like this has been up in this thread before (I didn't check), but I'd really like to learn more about the practical side of extended wear of chastity devices. How do you cope?

*curious*

Warbaby1943
05-17-2006, 12:46 PM
I really wonder how you manage to wear a chastity device for such a long period.

I have serious doubts about hygiene issues and about just how much of a change in day to day routine this would bring to me...like going to the gym, sauna, swimming, beach... I mean, if you don't happen to have a huge kink for public humiliation, it does get difficult, doesn't it?

Sorry if anything like this has been up in this thread before (I didn't check), but I'd really like to learn more about the practical side of extended wear of chastity devices. How do you cope?

*curious*

Silke,

Not knowing which CB you're talking about - male or female, I will try to answer it from a male's perspective.

The CB I just purchased a week or so ago is the CB3000 as I stated in my post above. I have also owned a stainless steel fitted one from NeoSteel. Though the stainless one was a perfect fit for me the hygiene was a problem. I mean I could take a shower sprayer or a hose and force water down the inside of the penis tube but I never really felt clean and it was very difficult to do anything in except standing or sitting in an almost upright posture. Otherwise it hurt the hip bones and put pressure on the pelvic bone. If you bent over, it hurt the waist. They are fitted very tightly around the waist for security reasons. They tell you to lay flat on you back, suck you stomach in, and then bring the three parts together so it can be locked securely in place. This sometimes takes somewhat of an effort to accomplish. I could sleep in it but it made getting out of bed difficult. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would have to give it a 4 for comfort. Driving is very uncomfortable with it lock in place.

If you want to stop yourself from masturbating by directly touching your cock, it certainly will do that.

As much as they claim that it doesn't show under ordinary clothing it just isn't so. The CB locks at the top of the stainless steel belt that goes around your waist above the hip bones and also has another lock that locks the penis tube in place. Outlines of both locks as well as the waist belt are often visible under clothing. It would be embarrassing to wear in public.

You have to sit to pee and without the optional bar that runs between your ass cheeks (which is designed to hold a butt plug in place) it isn't difficult to have a bowel movement. With the optional bar it would be incredibly messy, to say the least. Talk about bad hygiene.

I for one could never wear this devise 24/7 - 365 and I don't believe anyone else could either. They are that uncomfortable after awhile. They are great for bondage games and short term lock up. Plus your hands could be locked directly to the waist belt. Believe me you ain't getting loose from that lock up.

Now first let me say I am not a salesman for my new CB but it is absolutely great. If I had to, I could wear it 24/7 - 365 with just a little getting used to. Hygiene would be enormously better in this model because it has many slots for "air" but they can also be used to spray ones self off. I have actually squeezed a wash rag into the penis tube for better cleansing. You could lather up and let the soap run down inside the CB, spray it off and you would be very clean. Of course, it still would be better to shower with it off but an adequate job can be done with it locked in place. If you are uncircumcised you would not be able to peel the foreskin back to wash. There is no way to touch your penis with your hands.

It is small and compact but along with a the optional Points of Intrigue it really does the job. They say some people don't need the Points of Intrigue but I needed them, as I stated in my first post on this subject. You still are forced to sit to pee which could be embarrassing if your buddies ever wondered why you always had to sit down to piss anymore.

As far as wearing it under ordinary clothing, I believe that could be accomplished very easily. It just makes your package protrude slightly more that it ordinarily does. The lock is in a position that it does not show through clothing. Sometimes with lose clothing on you can hear the lock click against the penis tube but it is not a metallic click because of the material the CB is made from.

If you really wanted to wear it under a swim suit it would have to be a suit that resembles boxer shorts then you would probably be safe. It is made entirely out of plastic, or some composite, except for the lock. They do have plastic locks that are serialized so if you did have a key holder they would be able to tell if you cut one of the plastic locks off. They are about 1/3 the price of the stainless models. Google CB3000. It will lead you to other models they carry also.

Hope this helps.

Warbaby1943

Silke
05-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey, thanks for that, Warbaby :)

While I'm ultimately looking for input on female chastity devices I think that a lot of the principles and problems are probably the same. Like, when you talk about your problems with hygene I guess something similar might be happening with chastity belts for women. So, thank you for describing your experiences, it's much appreciated. :)

I guess, I too wouldn't want to wear one of those for an extended amount of time, but it's an intriguing thought still and always nice to learn something new. A lot of the things I've tried BDSM wise were initially something I couldn't really see happening mostly out of fears of something going wrong. And the more I learn through research, talking to experienced lifestylers or especially here on this site, the more open I find myself become open to new ideas. That's why I keep asking questions, try to find out how others deal with certain situations or kinds of play. Thank you so much for sharing!

Warbaby1943
05-18-2006, 05:11 AM
Silke,

You're welcome and I apologize because I haven't been here very long and I couldn't tell from your handle what sex you are. Now I know since you're interested in female CBs.

Also I took note of where you are located. You're lucky because NeoSteel is located in Germany and that is where I purchased my stainless steel CB. They are very professional and I would recommend them if you want to try a stainless steel belt. They do nice work and their product looks great which adds to the moment. You can get all sorts of accessories to make wearing the CB even more intriguing and pleasurable. Believe me, once you're locked into one of those devises, you are not getting out until the key is used. I think I mentioned earlier that you could even have your hands locked to the sides of the belt.

Silke
05-18-2006, 06:01 AM
No need for apologies, it's an unusual name and I keep forgetting that the Forums don't show what sex we are as does the Academy. ;)

And yes, I've checked out NeoSteel before and their devices look just beautiful. For shorter periods I'd love to try it out at some stage. But there's a few reasons why I can't/won't do that at the moment. The first one is that their products are really expensive and being a student doesn't help with that regard. And the second more important reason is that I don't have a r/l partner to make it work. How much fun is there if you own the key yourself? I suppose I could try it with my online Mentor/Master/Partner (jeez, this still is so confusing *grins*) but then it would only depend on my own willingness to comply with his wishes. Take this a step further, and we might as well stick with his no-touching-outside-of-playtime-rule. ;)

A long term wear is more of a general curiosity on my part, I'm not sure I'd really want this to happen. Dammit, I couldn't even cheat then! ;) Really, one of the hot things that even work in an online dynamic is the mental aspect of having all the means to cheat, to touch, to move...but because of what is asked of me - resist those temptations. I love it! *grins*

But that thought of having my hands locked to the device...mmhh...hot! :D

Warbaby1943
05-18-2006, 09:26 AM
No need for apologies, it's an unusual name and I keep forgetting that the Forums don't show what sex we are as does the Academy. ;)

The first one is that their products are really expensive and being a student doesn't help with that regard. And the second more important reason is that I don't have a r/l partner to make it work. How much fun is there if you own the key yourself?

A long term wear is more of a general curiosity on my part, I'm not sure I'd really want this to happen. Dammit, I couldn't even cheat then! ;)

But that thought of having my hands locked to the device...mmhh...hot! :D
Silke,

You are correct they are very expensive but as you know, they sell a self measuring kit so it is really easy to place an order. You do not have to make an in person visit, which I could never have done.

It isn't as much fun having ownership of the key as it would be if someone else controlled it. On the other hand, is isn't all that bad either. For instance, I wear mine all the time when I'm on line like this and mine is fixed up now that I could never achieve an orgasm with it in place because it is just too painful. Not sure if that could be accomplished with a lady's CB.

Don't go to the bank on this next statement but I'm betting you could still cheat with it locked in place. The mind helps out a lot here. Once you become aroused probably the slightest movement of the devise in that area could push you over the edge and that is with nothing locked in place in the vagina. Think about a plug locked in there and I'm certain orgasm could be achieved. I believe you could cheat the female CB but I really have no way of knowing for sure.

Having one's hands locked to the belt is a very erotic thought and a very sexy picture in the mind's eye. Think about it, you could move around freely but you couldn't drink a glass of water or even scratch your nose. That is a lot of control you would lose. Sounds good though, doesn't it?

Jim
05-18-2006, 10:38 AM
hi .. i have always wanted to use these devices on my girl but only during our play time .. perhaps even before we get started ..

Warbaby1943
05-18-2006, 01:10 PM
hi .. i have always wanted to use these devices on my girl but only during our play time .. perhaps even before we get started ..
Jim,

I think if all are in agreement, it will only serve to enhance your pleasure with each other.

Silke
05-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Having one's hands locked to the belt is a very erotic thought and a very sexy picture in the mind's eye. Think about it, you could move around freely but you couldn't drink a glass of water or even scratch your nose. That is a lot of control you would lose. Sounds good though, doesn't it?

Yup, works for me! :D Thanks for all that valuable information, Warbaby! It's much appreciated and truely an inspiration. :)

Warbaby1943
05-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Yup, works for me! :D Thanks for all that valuable information, Warbaby! It's much appreciated and truely an inspiration. :)
Silke,

You're very welcome. I'm just glad I was able to contribute something to this forum and this thread in particular.

Misato36
06-29-2006, 09:35 PM
My old master was very into chastity belts. He liked this one particular belt that enclosed the entire pelvic region. It also had a two dildos, one for the cunt and one for the ass. The longest he made me wear it was for the weekend. It would become very uncomfortable but I usually was forced to wear it as a punishment. When we went out in public I was usually foced to wear it as well. It didn't really show underneath my clothes but sometimes it was a hassle. During the times I had to urinate he would make me perform acts in order for him to unlock. So chastity belts are not always a blessing.

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 04:52 AM
My old master was very into chastity belts. He liked this one particular belt that enclosed the entire pelvic region. It also had a two dildos, one for the cunt and one for the ass. The longest he made me wear it was for the weekend. It would become very uncomfortable but I usually was forced to wear it as a punishment. When we went out in public I was usually foced to wear it as well. It didn't really show underneath my clothes but sometimes it was a hassle. During the times I had to urinate he would make me perform acts in order for him to unlock. So chastity belts are not always a blessing.
If you were so inclined could you have reached your self enough and masturbated with the belt on? I'm think with the dildos in place you may have been able to get enough movement out of the belt to achieve orgasm. But I'm curious, with them not in place could you have made yourself cum with the CB on? I've always been curious about just how effective a female chastity actually is.:confused:

Misato36
07-02-2006, 10:46 PM
If you were so inclined could you have reached your self enough and masturbated with the belt on? I'm think with the dildos in place you may have been able to get enough movement out of the belt to achieve orgasm. But I'm curious, with them not in place could you have made yourself cum with the CB on? I've always been curious about just how effective a female chastity actually is.:confused:

I didn't try anything involving masturbation because I did not want to be punished. My master didn't want me to enjoy myself so I didn't. It made me frustrated like hell but I did as he said.

Rabbit1
07-12-2006, 09:37 AM
I didn't try anything involving masturbation because I did not want to be punished. My master didn't want me to enjoy myself so I didn't. It made me frustrated like hell but I did as he said.

As well you should ---it makes it all the sweeter when you finally have permission to cum :bondage: