PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm nudist...

nudist
08-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Just discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago, so I introduce myself.

My life in a few lines : West European, born in 1958, at 12 exploring the joy of playing with my boy toy. A very strict Roman Catholic education has marked my person and kinky sexual fantasies. I faced severe repression against my natural need to feel comfortable nude, forcing me to develop a secret life. Whenever I could, I got undressed and soon discovered how self-torture increased the excitement of masturbation. Sometimes I tied myself naked in the truss of the attic, binding up my nipples, penis, spanking my body... My nipples were often swollen like those of girls starting to develope their breasts. At 14 I pierced my nipples with needles and thread and as late as at 17 I got my first time sex with a girl.
Camping on an isolated spot in the Ardens with a few schoolfriends meant a big relief to me. A spontaneous play in a river got us naked, inspiring us to turn into a nudist camp. I'll never forget my first days and nights stark naked in wild nature, walking barefoot, playing mudball, oilwrestling and trying out our most dirty fantasies on each other. Today I consider myself heterosexual, but at 18 I let other boys abuse my naked body just for the sensation of being abused... (this never happened again lateron). Remarkable enough, it took some more years before I read about BDSM, to understand that we had practiced SM as such.

As leader of various research projects, I spent most of my time in France and Germany, travelling a lot also elsewhere. With my unusual tastes for nudism, BDSM- and WAM-plays, it proofed difficult to find a suitable partner. Got some years a relation with a 10 years older Frenchwoman, good in WAM but afraid of BDSM. Got to try several short relations. Had finally success with a secret affair with a German wife, BDSM switch and nudist. She got divorced from her husband when she confronted him with her lesbian girlfriend who knew about me turning us into a menage a trois. Back in France I got much satisfaction with a hippy-girl of my age ready to try out whatever our imagination suggested. I kept contact with my german friends by phone, mail and a few mutual visits a year. All the travelling forced me to enjoy LAT-relationships, practicing virtual sex by phone and internet, having had only every now and then life sex with my wild French blond hippie girl, a couple of times a year sharing torture, bed and body with my German lesbians. Holidays I liked to spend with these and other nudist friends walking naked in the Provence. Some health and other problems of all these friends tend to make me left more isolated, feeling lonely, looking for new explorations.

My picture : Male, heterosexual, age 48 (I look rather 40), doing a lot of sport, fitness, powergym weighing 74kg, 1m78cm tall, chestnut brown hair and eyes. I like drinking special beers, read 4 and speak 3 languages work most on computers. I like being naked outdoors, walking, gardening, working... hence my nickname Nudist here.

BDSM-wise I'm a switch, often dominant, however able to enjoy being tortured as sub, but only by women, applying jagged nippleclamps, whiping, bondage, wax, ants, nettles, suffer humiliations (getting messy), being naked forced to flash (library, office, ...) or put through extreme cold, heat or uncomfortable places (cave, cellar, stable, haystack, swamp, snow, ruins,..). Of course I apply my sub experience without mercy when being dom! Finally, I'm also a WAM-lover, getting messy with food, paint, mud, clay or oil wrestling, only partly satisfied in some BDSM-session, I really miss this aspect. I never found a woman being keen nudist, keen-BDSM woman (switch or sub) and WAM-girl at once.

Why do I come here ? I hope to find new friends via this forum, learning from your BDSM experiences, sharing my experiences sofar with like-minded women and men (see photos of me in agony in the threads about nettle play and crucifixion), perhaps helping to push back frontiers for suppressed desires in myself and those who cross my feelings. Some of you already proved to me to be sexually most exciting.

See me true to life in the picture threads !

maddie
08-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Welcome, nudist! Thank you for that very thorough introduction. :) I'm glad you're here and hope we'll see more of you around the forums.

Warbaby1943
08-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Nudist hi and welcome. Great intro but I have no idea what WAM is.

Enjoy yourself.

Widget
08-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums

pierino
08-11-2006, 01:58 PM
it took some more years before I read about BDSM, to understand that we had practiced SM as such

Hy nudist, you are really an impressive switch.
This was the same for me, and so i got extreme euforic, it was like a rush, feeling drunk or something similar.
After understanding what i am and what i liked, i allways hoped to find a partner similar to me, like you do.

For me, hope dies last. There will come a day, when i less expect it, and she will appear. :)

aree
08-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi Nudist.
:wave:

Asia
08-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Hello again honey,
Indeed, our paths keeping crossing - and long may it reign *smiles*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Silke
08-11-2006, 04:24 PM
:wel nudist...great to see you again and thanks for the great intro! I'll have to join in the question posted earlier, though...what's WAM? *curious*

I love your pictures and breath of fresh air you bring to the place - hope to see more of you soon. Have fun! :)

siralex
08-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello, mate! And welcome - there is nothing like being nude in a good company. *smiles*

Aussiegirl1
08-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the forums and I hope you love it here as I do.

Aussiegirl

Tojo
08-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi & welcome nudist, hope you enjoy the place.

Be sure & clean up your mess afterwards please. :dont:

WAM has been described in his intro- here's a site to see it in action

http://gowam0.tripod.com/

Great intro btw. :wave:

Tojo

mina
08-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Hello and welcome! Fantastic intro ;)

nudist
08-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the welcome words.

WAM stands for Wet and Messy. For some getting food or mud on their cloths is a fetish. Some nudists like this too, but brant naked. Jumping in mud,getting covered with dirt all over your body can be part of BDSM sessions too. One application is getting someone burried till the shoulders or neck, being squeezed by earth in the ground: tricky as you are immobilized totally at the mercy of those who got you digged in! Ideal play for those with a garden.

Another application is oil wrestling. Crawling on, under and between the slippery naked bodies, as the penis slips that easy in and out oiled women, the game last long without losing the excitement. Here you get a show for free to see what I mean : http://filecabi.net/video/oil_wrestling_2.html.

And more about WAM and messy fetish: this is for free too : http://umd.net/index.html

Have fun, especially those who like it most dirty !

Your nudist:aol_golde

dzire2pleeze
08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Wow what a thorough intro nudist. Thanks, too, for the definition of WAM. I, like warbaby had never heard of it. Welcome.

master 327-834-200
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Wow such a detailed introduction, wish I could think of more than just 'Welcome to the Forums'.

nudist
08-13-2006, 03:55 AM
Hi Pierino, Finding a BDSM-WAM-nudist woman is like playing on the lotto. One must play very much to have any winning chance.... So far I had a lot of pleasure trying out fantasies, still hoping to get that rare specimen that has it all in her...

nudist
08-13-2006, 04:05 AM
Hello again Silke, thanks for your kind words. I had hoped that nudity would be rather the rule than the exception here in this community, but helas many people struggle with taboos. Anyway, I'll go on showing more nudity, hoping to serve as an exemple getting others sharing their naked body with all of us. Exhibitionism is a must in BDSM, so let us all be naked together in our picture threads !

Silke
08-13-2006, 04:38 AM
Exhibitionism is a must in BDSM, so let us all be naked together in our picture threads !

While I don't think it's a must for everyone to share their naked bodies with everyone around, I agree that it must be a liberating experience to be that confident and free of taboos to do so.

We shared a bit over PMs and I confided that *I* don't feel comfortable with myself enough to show off my naked body and there probably are a good few people on here who would like to but are held back for various reasons. But there are also the ones who're just not into exhibitionism that much, like to keep private, are afraid of people recognizing them etc.... Still, I'll join in your call for pics *grins* - for very selfish reasons! I like to indulge, lol. And your pictures are just awesome. :)

nudist
08-13-2006, 10:30 AM
My dear Silke, of course not everyone is at the same moment in the same needs, the same state of self liberation. I just hope I may help creating the climate that encourages others to get rid of ridiculous taboos. Covering the face in photos on the internet helps to avoid being recognised now or in the future.

Of course among nudists we are used to get undressed complete during a visit when others just take their coat of. Nudity doesn't equalize sex among nudist. We can be nude together, even roll over each other during beach voley without getting sexually excitated. The latter happens in the mind, not just with the body. BDSM and WAM are then two stimulii to get sexually excitated as nakedness on its own became the most common thing of life.

As this is a BDSM community, I would expect the torture, submission, indulgence aspect to be dominant and the nudity that goes with it as self-evident. Great that your need to indulge is getting you into this liberation ! I 'm sure we'll see you make this step when you're ready for it!
Love and courage, your Nudist.

While I don't think it's a must for everyone to share their naked bodies with everyone around, I agree that it must be a liberating experience to be that confident and free of taboos to do so.

We shared a bit over PMs and I confided that *I* don't feel comfortable with myself enough to show off my naked body and there probably are a good few people on here who would like to but are held back for various reasons. But there are also the ones who're just not into exhibitionism that much, like to keep private, are afraid of people recognizing them etc.... Still, I'll join in your call for pics *grins* - for very selfish reasons! I like to indulge, lol. And your pictures are just awesome. :)

cariad
08-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow, after all that, I feel as if I know you already. Thank you for such an informative introduction, and for introducing me to the term WAM.

I am towards the other end of the spectrum when it comes to nudity, preferring to keep it for special times, but that is part of the joy of this community - we can embrace and respect each other's preferences whilst accepting they may not be for us.

Wishing you a lovely time here.

cariad

suchaminx
08-14-2006, 12:07 AM
nudist

welcome to the forums, its a great place and from your posts on this thread looks like you can add to all our discussions ~smiles~

minx x

nudist
08-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks Cariad, a warm hug from me, hope you don't mind I'm naked ?

nudist
08-14-2006, 12:11 AM
Hi Minx, sure you'll read more comments from me whenever I get to the forum,
hug, your Nudist

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:44 PM
why hello and welcome yummy nudist...

post more diamond cut pix.. mmmm

Sera