PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo

dlitefulsub
08-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Greetings to everyone,

This is my first time doing anything like this. It might be too late for me, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.

I've been married most of my life (17) to the same man and slightly over a year ago became a widow. My husband was 23 years my senior and very (let me emphasize that) VERY straight. I, on the other hand, discovered this type of activity when I was in my 20s. That makes almost 30 years of thinking about it, dreaming about it and never ever ever talking about it.

I'm new to computers, but so far have found it to be an invaluable tool in opening doors for me. I am hoping that this site will open still more doors. It would be great to meet people who have the same interests as I do and be able to openly ask questions about certain aspects of the "lifestyle."

By the way, I am a female submissive (as if the name isn't a clue). At least I think that's what I am. In the literature I've read in this genre, I've always imagined myself in the submissive role.

Anyway, I've taken the plunge.

Silke
08-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Good to have you with us, dlitefulsub, and a warm :wel to the forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, we're a friendly bunch here. Oh yeah, and we try our best to come up with answers, too. ;)

Congrats to taking the plunge! :)

maddie
08-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Hello dlitefulsub! Welcome to the forums! I hope you find much useful information here. :hihi:

Tojo
08-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi & welcome dlitefulsub, geez 30 years of dreaming...

I went for 25 without a bike- I wonder how similar that is?

Too late? Hell you're only a couple of years older than me- watch it! There's plenty of us ancients around.

Hope you enjoy it here, thanks for the intro- just yell out if you want to know anything. Between us we know a fair bit.

Tojo :wave:

MrDom
08-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi and welcome dlitefulsub hope you enjoy it here.

MrDom

Aussiegirl1
08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Welcome Delitefulsub,

I don't think you are too late -- indeed you will find you are set for a whole new adventure. I am sure as you read the forum and ask anything you need to ask, you will discover what a wonderful place it is.

Have fun.

Aussiegirl

Ozme52
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
It's never to late. Welcome.

MsUther
08-12-2006, 03:50 AM
I`m glad you found us. Its a friendly and caring place to explore, and i am sure you will find much of use here. A big hearty welcome to you, and have lots of fun onboard:wave:

aree
08-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Hi there and welcome.
I like your signature quote!
:wave:

Timberwolf
08-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Welcome aboard, and it's never too late to open yourself to new ideas. If it was, that's how you'd know you'd truly grown old, which you have not.

Enjoy your time here, hopefully we can help you on your journey.

dlitefulsub
08-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Thank you so very much.

Just reading the replies to other's intros alerts me to the fact that this site abounds with warmth and understanding.

To those of you who welcomed me, please know that you have succeeded in making me feel comfortable here. I will no doubt enjoy reading the posts in the various categories and playing the word games. I am smiling as I did not expect something so fun and lighthearted.

It was reassuring to hear from Tojo, Aussiegirl, Oz and Timberwolf that it's "not too late" for me. It was not my intention to insult the elders in the group. :)

Oz you are absolutely correct, it is never too late. When I am gone from this earth, I truly expect to be transported to that great big dungeon in the afterlife.

Aree, thank you for mentioning my signature post. At first I thought perhaps it might offend someone. Glad it hasn't yet.

So now I am happily wet. From taking the plunge that is.

dlite

dzire2pleeze
08-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Greetings dlite. I must agree with the others that it is never too late, especially if you plan on an afterlife. lol. Welcome aboard.

Your sig quote is one of my favorite movie quotes. I don't think much of Woody Allen as a person, but love his comedic genious.

Widget
08-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Hello Dlite and welcome to the forums. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

master 327-834-200
08-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the forums. Rest assured you have joined the warmest and friendliest forum on the net and luckily we all share your passions too.

You will find knowledge, experience and most of all support.

Good luck on your exciting new journey.

cariad
08-13-2006, 09:44 PM
hello dlite It is only too late if you think it is, and since you clearly do not...
:welcomebo
to the fun and friendship.

I am sure you are already enjoying wandering through the threads, and hopefully even feeling that you are starting to get to know people here. Do not be afraid to join in and don't hesitate to start a new thread, the all powerful and ever helpful mods will help sort you out should you happen to make a mistake.

cariad

wingsofanangel
08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Have TONS of fun exploring!!!

Sera