PDA

View Full Version : Restrained

Aussiegirl1
08-12-2006, 06:14 AM
This is my first attempt at a short story, hope you all enjoy it!

Restrained ( by Aussiegirl)

She shivered, but it wasn’t from being cold. It was from watching “her Master” walk around the room, his body impressive, not only due to his build but also from the presence he exuded. Even though she had some difficulty thinking of him as her Master, she knew that was what he expected from her today.

She tried to move to a more comfortable position on the bench, but he had tied her well and she could only move a little. She could feel the pinch of the rope and felt embarrassed as the drool from the gag continued to run down her chin. She had lost track of how long she had been tied down for but it had to be at least 20 minutes by now. Looking around her, taking in the torches of flame on the walls, she could not help but shudder. She only hoped he would not make her suffer too badly before she was allowed her freedom from the bench.

She heard him moving around behind her and wondered what he had planned for her now. She gasped as she felt his hand gently rubbing her tender bottom. His touch reminded her how earlier he had spanked her, his hand hard and firm. She had been made to lie over his knees, her body shaking as one hand rubbed her clit as his other had begun to spank her lightly.

She could still remember how she had fought her enjoyment, one part of her still trying to tell her she really shouldn’t like being treated that way. Over time his slaps had become firmer, only easing off every so often as he rubbed her increasingly sore cheeks to help her to accept the pain he was causing. By the time he had finished and had helped her to her knees, she had felt a stirring of the submissiveness he so wanted her to feel.

He had taken her face in his hands and lifted her head up so he could look deeply into her eyes. She had been surprised to find that she couldn't maintain eye contact and had to look back down again. He had just laughed and lifted his cock so that it rested on the outside of her lips. He had waited for a moment while she had taken in a deep breath, her doubts of her ability to be able to satisfy having clouded her thoughts for a time. Then he had gently pushed forward and she had felt her lips opening to let him enter her mouth.

He had allowed her a moment to get used to his size before he had taken a hold of her hair and gently but firmly he had eased his cock deep into her throat. It had not been easy at first, due to his size, but he had kept going until she felt some confidence returning. She had gagged with each thrust but part of her had felt pride in her ability to take it all. She had thought about what it would feel like in her pussy, knowing that in time she would know the answer. Her thoughts were interrupted as he pulled out and she felt his cum covering her breasts.

He had made her stay on her knees for a few moments, his eyes taking in his cum dripping off her nipples and falling to the floor. She had not been able to look him in the eyes, the powerful feelings he created in her making her confused but at the same time eager to please him. Finally she had been allowed a break, where she had been given something to drink and a chance to go to the bathroom. She had asked if she could remove the cum from her body and after a bit of thought, had been allowed to bring him a wet washcloth. The feelings that he had caused in her body as he had used the cloth to wipe her breasts clean had been wonderful and still her body tingled at the memory.

Once he was done, he had asked her how she was feeling and if she was ready to continue. She had taken only a moment to say that she was ready and he had smiled and rubbed his hand gently down her face, before she went to return the cloth to the bathroom.

It was after she had returned that he had asked her to lie on the bench. It had been a bit cold but it had soon warmed up with her body heat. She watched as he had picked up some coils of rope and approached her with a small smile on his face. She knew she could have just gotten up if she had wanted to, but she was determined to show him she could take whatever he had to give. He had been careful with his ropes, tying her arms just below her elbows to the bench. His fingers had then worked themselves into her pussy, first one then two, as he worked them quickly in and out of her. It had been no surprise to her that she was very wet, her body moving in time to his thrusts.

She had moaned in frustration when he had pulled his fingers out, but her frustration was partly forgotten as he had run his hand gently up one leg a few times. He continued this action for a few minutes, before he had gently bent one leg and tied it off around her thigh to the bench. More rope had then been applied just below her knee and attached to a hook in the wall. She realised he now had clear access to her pussy any time he wanted it, a thought she was not unhappy with. In fact, she had wished he would take advantage of that fact right now, but he seemed to have other things in store for her first.

She saw him pull out a gag, and she had felt a moment of panic at the size of it. He must have seen her distress in her eyes, and had squatted down in front her. Taking her face in his hands, he had stroked her hair for a while, giving her time to calm down a little By the time he had held the gag up to her mouth, she had felt she was ready to give it a go.

He had placed the black ball gag into her mouth, pulling it in tight so that she was forced to take it in behind her teeth. Once it was in place, he had lifted her head to check how the gag was sitting, stroking her cheek before letting her head drop back down. She could feel the stretch on her jaw and the straps biting into her cheeks, but once again she also felt a sense of achievement that she had managed to calm down enough for her to accept it.

She had become aware of him moving slowly around her body, his hands running lightly over her bare back and down her legs. He had still avoided touching her throbbing pussy, and now with the gag in she couldn‘t even beg him. The more he had avoided that one spot, the more she had longed for him to touch her there again. After some time, he had moved away from her completely and went to get a number of items from the side of the room. She had tried to see what he was getting, but he was in the darkness, leaving her to try to imagine what tortures he might have in store for her.

That was were she found herself now, waiting for his return. She could hear him in the distance and soon saw him returning. She took in a deep breath as she saw him place a cane, a paddle and a vibrator on the table in front of her. She knew the one she wanted him to use but guessed she would have to suffer one or both of the other items first.

She gasped as he lifted her head up by her hair and again looked into her eyes. “Now baby, which one do you want first, the paddle or the crop. Oh, and if you are a good girl, you may get to feel the vibrator.”

She took a moment to decide, not really liking either implement. Weighing up her options, she knew that while the paddle would hurt, the pain of it would also go to her pussy, whereas the cane would just hurt. He decided her time was up and held up the paddle, her head shaking as she mumbled out her no behind the gag. He smiled, letting go of her hair and picking up the cane, hitting it against his hand as he moved around her body.

He ran it lightly along her back and down her leg, making her body shiver, before laying it on the back of her thigh. Bracing herself, she tried to remember to breath as he lightly tapped her with the cane before it came down with a whack. She whimpered and he repeated the action a bit further down her leg. He laughed and moved to take her foot in his hand, stroking it with the tip of the cane.

“Now dear, this will hurt but I know you can take it.” She felt his words giving her strength but still her whole body shook as he lightly tapped the sole of her foot. She hadn’t realised she was holding her breath until he struck her foot and she exhaled all of her held breathe around the gag. It hurt more than anything she had felt before and she knew she would feel it for a long while yet.

She was trying hard not to cry from the pain when she felt him grip her other foot in her hand. Though she knew she could not get free, she still tried to get out of the restraints holding her to the bench. She heard him make soothing noises, like you would with a crying child. “Shh love, I just have to even things out. Just take a deep breath and it will be over before you know it.” It was strange, but that simple act did serve to calm her down a bit, at least enough to stop fighting him.

Despite the fact that she knew it would hurt just as much as the other one had, she still hoped it wouldn’t. When he began the gentle tapping again she thought he would take pity on her, but her once more her whole body shook as he again brought the cane down firmly on her sole. This time there was no holding back the tears and she shook her head in pain, beads of sweat flying off in all directions.

She was barely aware of his presence in front of her as he gently wiped away her tears and pushed her damp hair back out of her eyes. She could still see the cane in his hand and hoped he did not plan to use it again on her.

She was relieved when he returned the cane to the table but her relief soon vanished when he picked up the paddle. She couldn’t help but notice the way his muscles stood out as he hit his hand with the paddle, the sound loud in her ears. He reached down and rubbed her cheek, his dark eyes looking directly into hers, before moving back to stand behind her again.

His touch on her bottom made shivers run through her and she took in a deep breath as she waited for him to start. Instead he leaned down over her back and whispered in her ear. “Baby, you look so beautiful, but you will look even more beautiful with your ass all nice and red.” She shook her head and tried to say no, but with the gag it came out all muffled. He just laughed and stood up and this time she knew it wouldn’t be long before she felt the sting of the paddle.

She felt his hand one more time on her ass and then her whole body shook as the paddle landed firmly on her right cheek. Before she even had a change to cry out, her other cheek received the same treatment. She clutched at the end of the bench as he used the paddle without stopping, her bottom beginning to burn. The only thought that keep her going was that he would soon be done and hopefully he would use the vibrator on her.

Finally, he placed the paddle on the table and came to stand in front of her, his fingers wiping some drool from her chin before rubbing it onto her cheek. He lifted her head up and unbuckled the gag, her jaw working to try to ease the ache it had caused. To her relief he then picked up the vibrator, smiling slyly at her before moving behind her one more time.

She was more than ready for the sensations of the vibrator, her body aching to cum. He didn’t make her wait long, the vibrator being held firmly to her clit. His finger also worked back into her pussy and before she knew it, she was cumming hard, her body pushing against the ropes still holding her in place. Her cries filled the room as he continued to hold the vibrator against her. He must have removed both his fingers and the vibrator at some stage, but all she was aware of was the wonderful sensations that were flooding her body.

She hardly heard the director call cut and barely felt the crew untying her from the bench. A robe was placed around her shoulders and a bottle of water was put into her hand. She stretched a bit, feeling stiff but surprising satisfied after her time on the bench.

She found it hard to get what had happened out of her mind, even though she knew he had only been doing his job, as she had been. However, she had never felt that way doing any of her previous shoots and was secretly looking forward to the next shoot they would do together. She had not really understood how doing a bondage shoot would be so different and had been a bit nervous this morning, but now she felt a stirring of something she had never felt before.

It took her a moment to realise someone was talking to her and looked to see Chris, her fellow actor and temporary Master, standing beside her. He too had on a robe and was sipping the water he had been given. “Hey, I hope you are ok. The director asked me to just go with what felt right and I think we did a pretty good job.” He looked at her anxiously and she had to smile at his worried expression. At least he was not like the ones who just assumed everything they did was perfect.

“Oh yes, I am good, though I don’t think I will be sitting down for a while yet.” He laughed softly and gave her a hug, before moving off as the director came to talk to him about the next day’s shoot. No doubt about it, she thought, this job certainly did have its good days.

Warbaby1943
08-12-2006, 06:44 AM
I loved it but why wouldn't I, it was yours and you know the love I have for you.

Asia
08-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Enjoy it? I adored it...and will read it again and again...
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Aussiegirl1
08-12-2006, 07:16 AM
I loved it but why wouldn't I, it was yours and you know the love I have for you.

Thanks mate, glad you loved it and you know how much I treasure the love you have for me.:)

Aussiegirl1
08-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Enjoy it? I adored it...and will read it again and again...
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Asia, Thank you so much! It seems to be our time to say nice things about each other.:)

Aussiegirl

Qmoq
08-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Aussiegirl, another lovely story. As I always do, I try to see what it is I like with your stories - with this one, it's the relentless building of atmosphere, from about 1/3 of the way into the story, up to the end. It's almost as though I can't wait to get to the next paragraph!

I love it. Last month's competition was great - this month's is even better.

Q xx

Asia
08-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Asia, Thank you so much! It seems to be our time to say nice things about each other.:)

Aussiegirl

Just honest things honey
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Very nice story, and an intereting twist there. Quite a sense of build throughout, a fine piece of writing.

I really have enjoyed everything in this "contest" (are we even competing for anything? I don't care, it all makes good reading).

Widget
08-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi there *waves* and very nice indeed. I too liked the twist at the end.

Aussiegirl1
08-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Aussiegirl, another lovely story. As I always do, I try to see what it is I like with your stories - with this one, it's the relentless building of atmosphere, from about 1/3 of the way into the story, up to the end. It's almost as though I can't wait to get to the next paragraph!

I love it. Last month's competition was great - this month's is even better.

Q xx

Thanks Q, I love hearing what you like about my stories, you always seem to find something interesting to share with me.

Very nice story, and an interesting twist there. Quite a sense of build throughout, a fine piece of writing.

I really have enjoyed everything in this "contest" (are we even competing for anything? I don't care, it all makes good reading).

Timberwolf, Thank you for your comment. I am glad you liked the twist. I too agree with you about not caring about who wins and what they get. To me the contest is about sharing our work with our friends here on the forum.

Hi there *waves* and very nice indeed. I too liked the twist at the end.

Thanks Widget, Glad you enjoyed it and the twist.

Sir_G
08-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Superb Aussiegirl. For me one way I gauge or judge an erotic story is did it cause a stiring in my loins. This one definitely did. I was almost disappointed when the director called cut. Again fantastic story well done.

Aussiegirl1
08-13-2006, 01:17 AM
Superb Aussiegirl. For me one way I gauge or judge an erotic story is did it cause a stiring in my loins. This one definitely did. I was almost disappointed when the director called cut. Again fantastic story well done.

Thank you Gregsta,

Good to see my story caused the effect I wanted it to.:)

Aussiegirl

Nikita
09-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Well crafted Aussiegirl. I was IN the story with you the whole way and the impact of the surprise ending was great! ~kiss~

Rabbit1
09-02-2006, 03:06 AM
I love it ---thanks love ---

MsUther
09-15-2006, 03:11 AM
Now this is not fair...One exelent story after the other in this contest, how on earth am I going to choose?
I loved your story!
Grrrrr