PDA

View Full Version : Mother Earth

Asia
08-13-2006, 05:17 AM
*Needs to start writing erotic poetry*

TheKnothead
08-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Asia, there are so many things I want to say about this inspired piece
...my mind is reeling. I'll just grab at a few...
1. Wow...well done!
2. It needs to be read out loud to the world...we may yet have a little time to prove ourselves worthy
3. Wow...well done :)

TKH

Asia
08-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Asia, there are so many things I want to say about this inspired piece
...my mind is reeling. I'll just grab at a few...
1. Wow...well done!
2. It needs to be read out loud to the world...we may yet have a little time to prove ourselves worthy
3. Wow...well done :)

TKH

Thanks honey - but I really must stop being so serious
*kiss for your words*
Asia
xxx

Sir_G
08-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Incredible poem Asia. Come join my cult to save Gaia, she needs people like you to help wake up the sleeping many who let this go on. If we don't speak up who will?

Warbaby1943
08-13-2006, 07:00 PM
You put a lot of thought, not to mention heart into that poetic piece. Well done.

Dundee
08-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Asia, my sweetness,
Again you prove that it's not just the plastic loud mouth people who make an active effort change to our planet. You go girl, never mind being a workoholic, I can see why more and more each day why you sacrifice your own time. Angelina Jollie aint got a thing on you doll, not even half your vices :)
Your friend, in need and indeed,
DM
x

Widget
12-05-2006, 10:31 PM
I have had to edit a few poems and remove some as they were work that was not the posters own. The poems posted were song lyrics taken from New World Order and Kate Bush. I just wanted to remind members that work posted as the Authors work must be the original works of the member.

Any posts that violate that must be removed and members that break the rules regarding that can be banned.