PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions??

pixie_dust
08-13-2006, 11:54 PM
My Dom and I enjoy the pain and marking from when he flogs/spanks me and then rakes his nails over that area. It leaves beautiful bruising tracks and occasionally open wounds that will last up to 5 days.

Typically, after he will spank/flog me, I am told to straddle over him while he lies down. However, I cannot have any part of my body touching his. When he rakes his nails, I am not allowed to move enough to where my body will contact his. He will continue this until I have begged him, to his satisfaction, to fuck me.

My question is....do any of the Doms/Masters have any suggestions on how we may enhance this? It is very pleasurable, but I am curious as to what new activities or toys we could add.

Silke
08-14-2006, 06:06 AM
Phew...how incredibly HOT! :D Not sure what I could add, this would be enough to get me going. *grins* I'm sure the more experienced folks will take care of the suggestion part...;)

Charlie Brown 169
08-18-2006, 08:51 PM
My Dom and I enjoy the pain and marking from when he flogs/spanks me and then rakes his nails over that area. It leaves beautiful bruising tracks and occasionally open wounds that will last up to 5 days.

Typically, after he will spank/flog me, I am told to straddle over him while he lies down. However, I cannot have any part of my body touching his. When he rakes his nails, I am not allowed to move enough to where my body will contact his. He will continue this until I have begged him, to his satisfaction, to fuck me.

My question is....do any of the Doms/Masters have any suggestions on how we may enhance this? It is very pleasurable, but I am curious as to what new activities or toys we could add.

Your Dom must video your humilation and threaten to show it to your friends before he invites them to view you as you perform.