PDA

View Full Version : k9 needed

slutboygraham
08-14-2006, 06:35 AM
good morning.Does anyone have any ideas of where i could look to find someone with a dog that is trained to have sex with humans, or how to train such a dog, what breeds are best, etc.? Thank you

Ruby
08-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the Forums,

Is this for fantasy or are you serious?

Are you seeking to have sex with the animal, is this for your partner, or do you want to watch?

Your location, country, state, etc. will determine the legality of this type of encounter as well as any materials depicting bestiality.

We could have, and I'm sure there are, links on this site discussing the "consenuality" and medical issues between human partaking in sex with animals.

Do a few key word searches and you'll find some members of this site who claim to be into this type of fetish. A private message with a few serious questions may provide you with more answers than people are willing to post in public.

cariad
08-17-2006, 04:23 AM
I am not into this fetish, and have never tried it, and know nothing about the practical or legal aspects.

I did once have an online friendship with a vet who I disgussed it with. According to him whilst the physical side was very easy the big issue lay with the dog's psychology. They are pack animals, and if they are to be domesticated they need to accept humans higher up in the pecking order. A male dog does not consider his bitch to be socially supperior to him, so is unlikely to take commands from a human he has sex with. Result one out of control and confused dog.

Just my penny's worth.

cariad

Tojo
08-17-2006, 04:38 AM
I like to think I'm fairly open minded, but I can't abide cruelty to any animal.

Somehow I think the SPCA would have a dim view of such practices.

Get a blow up one.

Tojo

Timberwolf
08-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Funny how when a guy called TheRapist dropped in the moderatiors were all to happy to protect him from sweeping (inacurate) statements and ridicule, but it seems fine for this fellow.

I guess rape must be higher on the "protected fantasies" list around here than I figured.

wingsofanangel
08-17-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm not exactly sure where you are going with that statement, as I don't see how it makes any sense.

Nonetheless- Everyone was asked to leave that subject of TheRapist alone, more than once. It was handled and needs to be left to fizzle out.

Since I don't know exactly what your point is, let me remind you, if you don't like a topic, don't read it. If you think there is something wrong with it.. or its illegal.. or what have you, report it to a moderator. If you see someone ridiculing this person, let us know and we will handle it.

We cannot be on top of everything at once.. the other topic was so hot because it was getting tons of posts a day that all of us were reading it and such.

I am not sure what if any action you are looking for here.

Could you further explain?

Sera

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Who?
I thought it was very clear.
The initiator of this thread slutboygraham is being told his perversion isn’t as pure as our perversion and he shouldn’t really ask this kind of question to such upstanding foke.
Seems kind of silly to me, aren’t we discussing cannibalism and necrophilia somewhere else here?
Smiles, makes me laugh.
Just my two cents.

Silke
08-17-2006, 04:42 PM
The other thread got out of hand, I know...please, let's not repeat this. There will always be topics that will offend some people, but as Sera has said, if you don't like it you always have the chance not to read it.

Please, everyone - keep the discussion on topic and free of insults. There'll always be different points of view and all of those are fine - just watch your tone, ok?

As for my personal opinion...I'm always curious to learn more, but I could never imagine this sort of play for myself. Not only because it's way past my limits for myself, but also because I can't do aftercare with an animal or ask for consent. ;)

Ruby
08-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi Again,

You may find this thread interesting. What started as a fantasy discussion turned into an insightful discussion as one of our former members revealed his real life adventures.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557

Note: If bestiality offends you, you may want to skip the above referenced thread.

Talia
08-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Funny how when a guy called TheRapist dropped in the moderatiors were all to happy to protect him from sweeping (inacurate) statements and ridicule, but it seems fine for this fellow.

I guess rape must be higher on the "protected fantasies" list around here than I figured.

As I see it..no one has insulted or asked him to change is name. The people are stating their opinions. Stating opinions is fine...but jumping all over another is wrong. I don't see that...yet. I and I am sure the other moderators will keep an eye on this so that doesn't happen.

What happened in TheRapists threads was different and will NOT be discussed further.

Now, if anyone would like to answer the author of this thread's question please do so...but please keep inappropriate comments to yourself. We do not judge peoples kinks. In fact, that what this forum is about....openness in your fetishes and kinks. Everyone has there likes and dislikes, just leave it at that.

Charlie Brown 169
08-18-2006, 08:54 PM
:bondage: Just strip and show your dog your cunt and ass hole, let him sniff your cunt, he will take care of ther rest.

Tojo
08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
My aplogies if I came across as disapproving, graham.

I had a friend who had a 'close' relationship with her dog- the dog was happy to apply it's tongue to certain parts of her body, to give pleasure. The dog didn't seem to mind, nor was it harmed physically.

I don't have a problem with that. Well I wouldn't want to do it or watch, but then I wouldn't do half the things people on here do- good luck to them.
I wouldn't want to even think about half this stuff, but so what?

As far as technicalities go, a dog will happily lick anything that smells good to it. Anything else- I repeat, get a blow up dog.

Tojo

Timberwolf
08-18-2006, 09:41 PM
"I like to think I'm fairly open minded, but I can't abide cruelty to any animal."

My reaction stemmed from this statement, which struck me as trying to condemn all beastiality as abuse, which is about on par frankly with calling all sadomasochistic activity abuse. It's bollocks.

I'm not asking everyone to like it, this is obviously not for everyone. And yes it's illegal in many locations. And I will be the first in line that there are gray areas as far as consent goes, especially if we're talking female animals.

mina
08-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Seems kind of silly to me, aren’t we discussing cannibalism and necrophilia somewhere else here?

Just wanted to point out that unlike this thread, that was purely fantasy and I wasn't asking for advice on where to find some fresh corpses or anything ;) not that there's anything wrong with this thread... hell if there was a safe way to have sex with lions...

Silke
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM
I understand what pushed your buttons there, Timberwolf. As SB said, even if you don't share the kink in question, Tojo, we're trying to keep this an open forum for discussion of any subject without judgement. You might not like it for yourself personally, but please be more careful not to pass judgement too quickly.

I hope we'll get this discussion back to the original question - so far only Ruby seems to have any information to share....anyone else?

Timberwolf
08-18-2006, 10:25 PM
I did pm the guy a link he may find quite helpful, for the record.

Tojo
08-19-2006, 01:26 AM
And for the record I did apologise to him & provide this advice.

As far as technicalities go, a dog will happily lick anything that smells good to it.

Tojo (methinks I came back too soon....)

Silke
08-19-2006, 04:39 AM
*looks at the record and smiles*

I've talked to someone else on the board about this subject by the way and he sent me some German links to check out...I don't think they'll be of any use to the author here since they were in German. If you still want to check it out, please let me know and I'll send them to you.

pttwyn
08-19-2006, 05:21 AM
Ok, about dogs
1st-It is not legal in all states in the U.S. of A. to have sex with animals, but it is not specifically addressed in all states. In Wash. if the animal is not bothered by it, it's not illegal.
2nd-Dogs do not respond to touch as much as people, so a source of odor is necessary. A male dog will respond better to female odors and smells. I guess to be fair I should have said fragrance.
3rd-Several months ago a man was delivered to the emergency room at a Seattle hospital (dead) after having a stallion perform up his rectum. Where it was not illegal. (Several Years Ago) In Florida a woman was granted a divorce after her husband had their Afghan use her in front of some friends. They had done this privately, but she was not happy with the audience.
I'm not sure you could get a dog to start with a man (gayboy) but after training with a woman you could probably get him to try a male. With dogs everything has to be fun, they do not work, only play. Training is not hard to do, but some knowledge is necessary.
Last-You would need a tall dog. Great Dane, Afghan, German Shephard. I'd be careful of Dobermans and Rottwielers:eek:
Humans have the largest penis for their relative size of all animals.
So you may be disappointed after all the work.
Good Luck, It really can be done.