PDA

View Full Version : Question for the masochists out there.

Timberwolf
08-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Ever, during periods where you have no one to play with, engage in self-masochism just for the "fun" of it? And if so, what do you do?

I'm still new to the masochism thing... I had my mind closed to the idea for a long time before this place pretty much blew the door open. But I'm running a little experiment on myself with a couple clothespins as we speak. It's... interesting, though I don't know if I'd call the sensation sexual on it's own at all. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

Sir_G
08-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Occasionally, yes. Since angel started bringing out the Dom in me it has sort of not seemed important. Clothespins as you have pointed out, wax, whipping (no where near as much fun when someone else is doing it though) C & B bondage and clamps. The clamps are adjustable and have alligator teeth. So they can be deliciously intense or humm away in the background.

Silke
08-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't enjoy it as much as I used to...it's so much nicer when I'm taking pain for Master. But yeah, when I get permission for a little self indulgence I sometimes use clothespins or clamps. I'd never do anything that leaves marks when playing solo, though...the joy of having taken them for him would be missing and leave me sad somehow.

Honestly, my solo fun is usually rather boring...uninspired, lol.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-15-2006, 08:11 PM
I've found over the years that when I have no one to play with, I do a lot of self play. Clothespins, slap with a glue stick, wax, ummmm just about anything I have in the toybox is game.
For a bit I found pain was the only way to an orgasm, but now I've found a smooth talker who plants stuff so deep I can go a bit without discomfort.

wingsofanangel
08-15-2006, 08:37 PM
may i just say as a born and bred midwestern girl.. I love the iowa hawkeyes symbol in your eye... that is such a cute way of representing your Master....

love it.. the Hawks are my college team!!!!

and as far as it goes.. my self play nearly always involves slightly pain... atleast.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Thank you, Master and I thought so. It's fun putting him in every part of my online life.
Isn't it strange how the pain adds so much to the other sensations as you play?

dzire2pleeze
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
love the pain i inflict on myself....of course a vivid imagination that creates ultimate fantasies helps...love to see my buttocks rosy red and feel my sex throbbing from the crop i use on it....i'm not big on clamps, but i have on occasion used clothes pins....spanking myself with rulers, paddles...belts...lol...even a spatula (now i get wet every time i'm in the kitchen using one)...I also get wet when i eat Asian food because i found a chop stick is simply a delightful tool for spanking my clit and anus...spanking was the only way i could have an orgasm.

~blushes now~ thinking am i actually going to post this? ~closes eyes, takes a deep breath and says..."what the hell" moves curser to "post quick reply" waits...takes another deep breath and...

gagged_Louise
08-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Occasionally I indulge in self-bondage and playing with clothespins etc, I've gathered some know-how about making a decent self-hogtie or chair-tie. Not that it measures up to the real thing of course, lying hogtied on the bed for thirty minutes is limited excitement if you have to imagine somebody using you, whipping your ass or treating you like a slut, and even if the ropework was tight enough you know it'll slowly begin to come apart rather soon.

I regularly turn on at the point when it's, like, for real: when bringing my tied hands into a noose that's tied to the rope around my knees, the tight pull is there, the arms tense and my body gets that twisted angle, I wriggle and think "Yeees, now you're the prisoner, the kidnap victim" but when you're playing by yourself, that's a passing feeling that, within ten minutes, you have to mentally recapture. In that sense, writing or just fantasizing, sometimes that's more effective.

mina
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Sort of hesitant to say this again, but I used to cut myself for the pain. Now I’m not allowed to. But I’m never really alone for long anyway, so I don’t need to anymore.

Wow, d2p, a spatula? Very creative ;) thanks for sharing all that... sounds like you sure know how to have fun with yourself.

Timberwolf
08-15-2006, 09:50 PM
I've been thinking seriously about some self-knife play myself, but not "cut myself" as much as "surface scrath"... don't really have a goal of drawing blood. I've tried it once (with a pretty much dull as possible knife) and it was interesting, though I didn't do that much with it for a first time. Small steps and all that.

I have this aluminum thing that I think is designed to be some sort of pizza paddle... but there's only one kind of paddle it reminds me of these days. Honestly the shape is straight out of the adult toy section. If it didn't make the most comical clanging noise when it hits stuff...

Sir_G
08-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Wow interesting thread here and a bit of a turn on. It's funny how alone self play can make you feel at times. Reading what you all have written is amazing and makes one feel part of something almost exclusive. d2p I felt exactly the same as you when I posted. How much should I say. Thanks for being so open and honest and the same to the rest of you.

gagged_Louise
08-15-2006, 10:28 PM
The thing that's hardest to make up for is the lack of real sense of danger, of being overtaken by events. Even if you imagine yourself saying something lewd ("I'm your slave, I'm here because I must serve you") or whisper it to yourself, it doesn't start running [someone likened fantasies of this kind to a kite that suddenly lifts, and the cord runs rapidly out from the handle; that's what's hard to achieve when you're playing on your own)

A chop stick for chinese food, d2p? Very inventive.lol.
Now we all know what Robert Johnson was singing about in "Come On In My Kitchen"...

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-16-2006, 05:00 AM
One of the things I find I do when I self play is start to mutter to myself (masochist play). Stuff like bad girl or something. It's when I look back I realize I was going it. Also most masochist self play for me is when I don't have a partner willing to play with me r/l or cyber. It's made me wonder at times that if I'm doing it for strange reasons, not just for the sensations.

gagged_Louise
08-16-2006, 06:56 AM
There's been a few times - long ago now - when I've tied myself up and acted this out, because somebody had kind of treated me like a nobody IRL (nothing to do with sex or schoolmates) and I needed to gain release from this feeling, pull it to a different plane. That worked in fact: I got free of this feeling of oppression by showing it up to myself, teasing it off.
In day-to-day life I'm not prone to accept being humiliated or treated like a kid, so this is different from the excitement at the fantasy (or real time experience) of being bound, tortured and treated like somebody's sex toy/slave/victim.

michelle~
08-16-2006, 07:03 AM
A chopstick?

Chinese man and his new bride are sitting in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night, he says, (in a bad chinese accent)...'its your honeymoon tonight, anyting you want, anyting, you name it'.

His bride says.'...I want nummer 69!'.

He says...'you want beef wif broccoli now????????'.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-16-2006, 08:01 AM
There's been a few times - long ago now - when I've tied myself up and acted this out, because somebody had kind of treated me like a nobody IRL (nothing to do with sex or schoolmates) and I needed to gain release from this feeling, pull it to a different plane. That worked in fact: I got free of this feeling of oppression by showing it up to myself, teasing it off.
In day-to-day life I'm not prone to accept being humiliated or treated like a kid, so this is different from the excitement at the fantasy (or real time experience) of being bound, tortured and treated like somebody's sex toy/slave/victim.

That does make a lot of sense. I don't take much from anyone, even if I'm nice, I'm not into being taken advantage of. Giggle it amazes me that I'm masochist, submissive, but have a very strong self worth.

Blue_Monday
08-16-2006, 05:19 PM
LOL thinking of Timberwolf gettin' kinky with a pizza spatula....

I can't talk, though. I once bought an electric toothbrush cuz I was too shy to buy a vibe. I've since gotten over it. :-D

hids
08-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I, for one, rather enjoy new and creative uses for rubber bands, especially the large file bands and the smaller ones usually used for braces. I find the larger ones bind my breasts quite nicely while the smaller ones fit quite nicely on my nipples (I should point out here that I am fairly well-endowed). Snapping the bands never fails to get me wet, though I do have to be careful not to snap too hard lest my breasts bruise too much. Even leaving the bands be and just enjoy the change in colour caused by restricted blood circulation turns me on . . . but that could just be me ;)

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-16-2006, 07:09 PM
I, for one, rather enjoy new and creative uses for rubber bands, especially the large file bands and the smaller ones usually used for braces. I find the larger ones bind my breasts quite nicely while the smaller ones fit quite nicely on my nipples (I should point out here that I am fairly well-endowed). Snapping the bands never fails to get me wet, though I do have to be careful not to snap too hard lest my breasts bruise too much. Even leaving the bands be and just enjoy the change in colour caused by restricted blood circulation turns me on . . . but that could just be me ;)
I just love office supplies.

hotfirefly
08-17-2006, 04:52 AM
In college, I used to use hair clips, the little kind with teeth (usually 4 on each side). Different kinds had different bite so it was always different. I really love to read stories so I'd make a little "game". I'd put a hair clip on each nipple and pick a story and have to leave the clips on there until I'd read each and every word. If I found myself skipping or skimming, I'd have to go back and start over.

If I was unlucky (or lucky depending on your view) the story would be long. I'd alternate one story on, one story off. drove me crazy!

It was always a thrill to wear them in my hair later. Then someone told me that with my hair pulled back in them I looked like an innocent little girl.... if only they knew. :)

dzire2pleeze
08-17-2006, 08:36 AM
hids....love rubber bands. Now if i could figure out a way to draw a target on my buttocks and shoot rubber bands at it...well...oh my.

buzzy
10-10-2006, 01:32 PM
when directed to from my Mistress, there is the enjoyment of pleasing and obeying doing the tasks I've been given. The interaction, while together or seperated is fullfilling. Then, I never pull on the clamps like my Mistress would lol, she is so very sadistic and I love her for it.

Hime
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
hehehe... back when my man didn't want to try bdsm I channelled my masochistic impulses into exercise. I was very frustrated but had really nice abs! :p

moptop
10-26-2006, 02:42 PM
This is a big share for me. Wonder why I do it, is it exhibitionism or letting go of something through sharing??

I had a long relationship where strangulation (of me) was a big part. After the relationship was over (through his death), for a long time, I always had to strangle myself when I played by myself to be able to cum. It's quite dangerous, I don't recommend it. No longer a necessity, but I still crave it... and hope to be able to include it in my current relationship in time, probably in a more controlled manner.

Echoes
10-26-2006, 07:28 PM
When I first bought my house one thing in the back of my mind when viewing it (i noticed) saw this one room in the basement with beams on the ceiling and no windows...my first thought was what a lovely little dungeon or play room this could be. This summer when the kids went away, I busied myself and put up hanging hooks and eye bolts(?) various impliments, made a spreader bar, assorted floggers from leather cloth I have and handles...and a few other toys and weapons. (The house is for sale so this is sort of my self promise, to see this room at least transpire a little)
I tried the floggers on myself and it was a beautiful caressing reminder but yes not as good as with someone else. I made a bench but the neighbors called the police when they heard me out in the workshop hammering and sawing away as this is not my normal activity and there was an increase in break in last summer so I closed the doors before the police had a chance to walk in the shop. *soft grin*
It was just a dream that I had to make come true before I left and I did :)

Psynymph
10-26-2006, 09:55 PM
Timberwolf......i cut myself occasionally. i usually take apart a shaving razor and use the little strips of razors. they are small and do such nice work. i have pale skin and i really love the look of the blood on it. also because i'm hypomanic, it helps me focus.

alot of people view cutting as a negative thing. but these same people usually indulge in some other "socially acceptable" negative activity, such as smoking or drinking. i'm straight edge. the only thing i do is caffine as in soda or tea. i don't even take asprin for headaches or midol for cramps. no alcohol. no drugs.

i gotta have something, lol.

i actually just got into the self-masochistic thing myself. like last night....i poured wax on myself. first time i've ever had wax poured on me. i've also started some anal play. it's painful for me depending on the size of the object.

i guess it's all about exploration really.

d2p.....chopstick huh? *goes to look in kitchen for some chopsticks* what a truly wonderful idea!

cariad
10-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Occasionally, I do a little lightweight masochism on myself. Sometimes, I put clothespins on myself, or I just hold my dick very tightly. I even bang my head into the wall.

Oh - please do be careful - remember that when you bang your head against the wall, you are also banging your brain against your skull.

cariad

~hellish one~
10-27-2006, 07:21 AM
'normal' people probably wonder..."how could you intentionally inflict pain on yourself?"...and then i think.."how could i intentionally allow someone else to inflict pain on me?" the answer to both is, and always will be, because i enjoy it. as everyone else has stated, it's definitely not the same doing it yourself, as it is to have someone else swinging the paddle or whatever. but it is something. it gives me something.

self-play is definitely more fun when you have someone instructing you. i still get the rush of being dominated just from being told how hard to make the swats with the slapper...or how many times to do it. it also makes me feel good when there are marks, because in a sense...i still got them from him. he might not have controlled the rise and fall of the slapper, but he controlled the situation...the intensity and the number of swats. seeing those marks always make me smile and think fondly of him. so yeah...it works for me. ~smiles~

cookiecat
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
self-play is definitely more fun when you have someone instructing you. i still get the rush of being dominated just from being told how hard to make the swats with the slapper...or how many times to do it. it also makes me feel good when there are marks, because in a sense...i still got them from him. he might not have controlled the rise and fall of the slapper, but he controlled the situation...the intensity and the number of swats. seeing those marks always make me smile and think fondly of him. so yeah...it works for me. ~smiles~

yeah, what you said hellish! exactly.

annie
11-03-2006, 09:09 AM
hehehe... back when my man didn't want to try bdsm I channelled my masochistic impulses into exercise. I was very frustrated but had really nice abs! :p

Is THAT my problem... i channel it into things other then exercise????

whippedcream
11-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Playing with other people, I get this bizarre high (I feel pretentious calling it "subspace" but maybe that's what people mean by the term??). I can't get that on my own. However, I do enjoy self-bondage, and also anything that stings. It's odd because when other people hit me I prefer thuddy to stingy, but for me-on-me, stingy is fun.

I was on a bus one day and discovered that if you whack yourself hard enough with a Twizzler you can raise these spectacular braided-looking welts on your forearm.