PDA

View Full Version : Clit Fucking

everwilling
09-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Has anyone experienced clit fucking?

This can be done is several ways, but the easiest is for the male to press the opening of his penis against the female's clitoris and, using short movements, stimulate her clit to erection.

For those women blessed with a suitably shaped clit, and if the opening to the male's urethra is compatible, the woman can experience quite intense sensations, as well as being in the (dominant?) role of penetrator (penetratix?).

And afterwards, the male (who usually achieves erection with this activity) can show his partner what is means to give a proper fu.... Oops, forget that last part!

Shellyfemme
09-28-2003, 04:56 PM
I haven't done this with a man, but i have rubed my clit against another clit. Let me just say that was a very fun night.

cyndylu
10-13-2003, 08:41 AM
I heard the term “clit fucking” used once a long time ago. One of my sisters said her
husband inserted his penis into her urethra. He was not a small man. Many years
later, I asked her about it and she still insists he was inside her urethra. The
experience was not pleasant for her but she says they did it more than once.

Can that really be done? The other way around as described above seems more
realistic.

Curtis
10-17-2003, 11:24 PM
Uhm, theoretically, yeah, but not likely. I've got a movie with a woman being masturbated by another woman's ring and little finger in her urethra and a mention in a sex manual from the 70's of a woman being fucked in the urethra (but in her case her husband had a slender, four-inch penis, which she described as, "a real pencil-case").