PDA

View Full Version : Ass Fucking Humilation

everwilling
09-11-2003, 04:53 PM
I had just finished (or thought I finished) a most exhausting session with my partner. We are both switches and would alternate as dom/sub on an irregular basis. For the nest five days she was playing the role of dom.

This arrangement worked out well, as it forced me to restrain myself from being overly cruel, for every untoward slap/pinch/pull or twist that I delivered would be repeated, on me, in kind, when we again switched roles.

It was just the third day of the week in which she was dom, and the subject that night was what it felt like to be ass fucked. I was fortunate in that my partner, out of kindness and empathy, had chosen a tool of minimum dimensions with which to give me instruction.

Using a generous amount of lubricant, she spent several minutes preparing me with her fingers. I was helpless to comment, as I was wearing her inflatable gag that was so filled with air that it hurt my cheeks. Additionally, my legs were held up and back by the knee straps that I had designed with such loving care for her. My arms hands were pulled apart and back and fastened to the rails of the brass headboard with new stainless steel cuffs around my wrists.

Prior to the actual penetration, she released one of my hands and told me the conclusion of this exercise would occur when I shot my load while she was fucking my ass.

I was, at that time, very much aroused and was grateful that she allowed me this opportunity to pleasure myself. I had done this act many times in the past while she watched and was not the least bit shy or humiliated. In addition, her appearance so turned me on (especially when she was naked), as she was now, that I considered it to be nothing but a pleasant way to spend an evening, albeit a little cramped.

My dom got up from the bed and went to the closet. I looked, jaws aching, as she pulled a brand new harness and dildo out of a box. The dildo was long, but not very big around. As I looked at it I almost began laughing to myself, thinking this ass fucking was more ritual than a real experience to remember.

She stood next to the bed, directly in my line of sight, as she stepped into the harness and adjusted the belts and buckles for a tight fit. The sight of that dildo pointing out from her crotch was not the most menacing I had seen and I was, at least for the moment, thankful for the gag, as I think I might otherwise have started laughing.

She finished making all necessary adjustments and was about to get back up on the bed, when she turned around and went back to the closet. She returned moments later holding a truly massive dildo. This rubber monster was at least 12 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, not counting the size of the flaring glans, which looked to be as big as a tennis ball.

She returned to the bed and lay this rubber menace next to me. She then told me that if I failed to satisfy her, she would fuck me again, only this time using a real dildo.

As she spoke, I felt the strength of my erection begin to waiver. I couldn't take my eyes of the sight of that huge dildo. The thought of her inserting it, and how it would hurt if she decided to use it, was just to much. The fact that she had it, and showed it to me, caused me sufficient consternation that I new, at this early stage, that my performance would be a failure.

She climbed back on the bed and, on her knees, sidled over and positioned herself between my raised and spread thighs. She took the loose flesh of my scrotum in one hand and pulled it to the side and used her other hand to guide the dildo into my dilated and lubricant anus.

I dutifully stroked my now semi-erect cock as I felt the rounded head of the dildo press into my anus, then break through the tightness of my sphincter. As she began to move her hips back and forth, her gaze alternating between the dildo and my cock, I couldn't get the thought of what was about to happen out of my mind. I new the size of the dildo laying next to me must surely cause damage, and hoped the severity of it would not require formal treatment.

My attention was brought back to the present as my Mistress was now pulling harshly on my sac and telling me to pay attention. She had almost the entire length of the dildo in me and was using long, slow strokes. She now began to berate me, telling me that I wasn't so much of a man now that the tables were turned and it was my ass being fucked.

After a few more minutes she stopped and moved her hips back, withdrawing the dildo. She released her grip on my sac and got off the bed to remove the harness. As she did, she was looking down on me, disappointed at the failure I turned out to be. I, in turn, could only look at her with a combined expression of don't hurt me, and I'm not really the wimp you think I am.

She removed the harness and took it to the bathroom. She returned and knelt on the bed next to me and took my unmoving hand away from my cock, then reattached the cuff. Once again totally helpless, I watched as she took my cock in hand and began to stroke it.

As she slid my foreskin back and forth, her touch gentle but firm, the stirrings of an erection began to return. I felt myself begin to lengthen and my recently flagging confidence began to soar.

She continued her ministrations, getting me harder with each passing second, then began to finger my anus. I responded by pushing slightly against her probing finger. Suddently, I felt my penis being bent down and, with two of fingers of her other hand holding me open, the forced the head of my cock into my own anus. My glans, now trapped by the tightness of my own sphincter, remained in place as she gave each of my nuts a hard squeeze, got up, turned out light and left the room.

She left me in that position for over an hour. When she returned, my cock was still in my anus. I felt totally humiliated as she stood there, harness once again in hand, wondering what she was going to do next.

Steelwhip
09-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Nice....I liked....=)

Steely

redEva
09-11-2003, 06:00 PM
*smacks lips*

MrStefens
09-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by everwilling
I had just finished (or thought I finished) a most exhausting session with my partner. We are both switches and would alternate as dom/sub on an irregular basis. For the nest five days she was playing the role of dom.

everwilling,
Have you given any thought to turning this in to a full story? Its really quite tasty and I could see some great alternating chapters of you as the Dom and then as the sub. Please post more of this as it is very hot.

everwilling
09-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Dear Mr. Stevens,

Thank you very much for your kind words; they are much appreciated.

As for a more complete story, or additional chapters, I must decline. My mind has broken these experiences into a series of separate events such that I would have to literally write a book to tie a longer tale together.

I try to give enough background in an attempt to convey the atmosphere/feeling at the time of the incident. I fear that I am not doing to good a job, as I see instances where alternate wording would have been better. Even now, I am rambling....

Thanks for your uncouragement, and keep those comments cumming!

MrStefens
09-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by everwilling
Dear Mr. Stevens,

Thank you very much for your kind words; they are much appreciated.

As for a more complete story, or additional chapters, I must decline. My mind has broken these experiences into a series of separate events such that I would have to literally write a book to tie a longer tale together.

Thanks for your uncouragement, and keep those comments cumming!

I understand everwilling. I hope you will continue to post the segments here as seperate event for us to all enjoy!