PDA

View Full Version : Breast Shrinking Solution?

MasterPrinceton
08-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Hello all,
my girlfriend whom we are not in a 24/7 D/s relationship with simply enjoy the occasional bdsm began losing weight and is now at 121 lbs. She didn't need to lose 15 lbs. but decided to.

Anyways, as many females would know the 1st place it came from was her breasts and she's not exactly fond of it. Any safe and non-harming solutions ladies to growing bigger breasts?

Any info would be appreciated.

Silke
08-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I think pretty much all the stuff on the market is a hoax. The only way to change the shape or size of breasts is through exercise, gaining/losing weight, pregnancy or the scalpel...

slave327-834-200
08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
I think pretty much all the stuff on the market is a hoax. The only way to change the shape or size of breasts is through exercise, gaining/losing weight, pregnancy or the scalpel...

I agree wth Silke, anything else is a myth.
And even pumping your arms repeating the words, "I must, I must improve my bust, it will, it will get bigger" doesn't work as I found out as a girl!:rolleyes:

SheepishJaina
08-17-2006, 05:59 PM
*sigh* If that worked, I'd have the biggest breasts around for all my sister and I used to do it.

wingsofanangel
08-17-2006, 06:54 PM
exercising the pectoral msucles can help... eating lots of proteins can help build the muscles underneath..

for short periods of time... total breast pumping can work... occasionally.. if done enough.. they will grow a bit... I recommend Victoria Secret "Very Sexy balconet"

best bra.

Warbaby1943
08-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Birth control pills does it for a lot of women. Ever try that?

Silke
08-17-2006, 07:02 PM
exercising the pectoral msucles can help... eating lots of proteins can help build the muscles underneath..

Actually, building up muscle helps with preventing sagging but *reduces* breast size usually. I know a lot of people who stopped doing those exercises because of that.

Birth control pill, now there's a thought...:)

Warbaby1943
08-17-2006, 07:05 PM
I've seen it in action. A cup or two size difference can be expected.

wingsofanangel
08-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Actually, building up muscle helps with preventing sagging but *reduces* breast size usually. I know a lot of people who stopped doing those exercises because of that.

really????

Wow. I never thought/heard of that.. I always saw or assumed it helped... most women have a slight sag or weakened muscle..I suppose over doing it... like one of those muscle women would do it.. I just mean.. a slight strengthening....

but Breast meat is nearly all fat... perhaps she might put some of the weight back on? Curves are not bad....

they are quite pleasing to look at :)

Silke
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Sera, you said it yourself - most of the breast consists of fat...if you exercise you eventually will reduce the fat...look at female bodybuilders. ;)

And yay for curves and a bit of meat on the bones. :)

wingsofanangel
08-17-2006, 07:25 PM
you and your... making sense.. what is this! :P

I know that.. Lol.. I'm just saying.. gosh.. well it makes sense in my head! lol.. I am not saying get bulky... meh! ..

Just gain some weight. lol.. its easier and less confusing to my brain! :P

-glares at silke- you and that common sense.. you need to be spanked! :)

Silke
08-17-2006, 07:33 PM
LMAO...you're too cute, Sera. ;) And I have a very spankable ass...it's been neglected for too long anyway...*big grin*

Ruby
08-17-2006, 07:33 PM

Good idea and it often works, because it fools the body into thinking it's pregnant. Then there are some interesting side affects like weight gain and tender breasts.

That said, there are many, many benefits of being on the pill, if the user is not in the high risk categories.

Silke
08-17-2006, 07:36 PM
and by the way.....didn't Mr Common Sense die tonight? *innocent look*

Warbaby1943
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
and by the way.....didn't Mr Common Sense die tonight? *innocent look*
Wrong thread spankable, I mean silke. And yes but no one attended his funeral, remember?:wave:

Talia
08-17-2006, 08:48 PM
I've seen it in action. A cup or two size difference can be expected.

1 or 2 I'm going to call my doctor!

Talia
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
And I have a very spankable ass...it's been neglected for too long anyway...*big grin*

I'll go and get the hairbrush. ;)

Silke
08-17-2006, 08:54 PM
*suspicious look* A hairbrush? Should I be getting worried? *stays close to the door*

Talia
08-17-2006, 08:59 PM
*big grin* Wouldn't be any worse than if you Master were to do it. ;)

Silke
08-17-2006, 09:06 PM
now, that would be a wooden spoon *shudders*...and I'm not sure I like the sound of this. *raises eyebrow and moves even closer to the door* I think I need to go to bed now....;)

MasterPrinceton
08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Wow, what this thread evolved into!! Haha.

Thanks for everyone's reply, like I said I'm in no way unhappy with her current 36-C, it's just a matter of both of us noticing it. I agree completely with all the "completely natural pills" blah blah blah, so definitely won't be looking into those. She is currently on the pill and it didn't really alter anything.
I guess 12-course meals is the way to go for awhile then, boy it will be difficult forcing down my usual breakfast,lunch,dinner staring at all the yummy foods she'll be eating...oh well least it's for a good cause eh? :)

MsUther
08-18-2006, 03:23 AM

Birth control pills are specked with hormons.
I am skeptic to using the pill for the birth control reasons, and for breast size...i think its a bit risky, thats all.

MasterPrinceton
08-18-2006, 03:39 AM
Hello and thanks for your concern. She is on the pill for other reasons other than the added bonus of possible breast growth...of which I haven't noticed much...?

poetic_justice
09-02-2006, 03:35 AM

Hell, it worked for me! I went on the pill about five months back and my breasts grew in cup size and became more tender. Its brilliant. Now I'm a D cup, although I was quite happy with my breasts before... :)