PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

perfection20005
08-18-2006, 04:45 AM
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone on the forums. I'm new to this site, but have been in the lifestyle for about a year and a half(still a newbie there too!). I have a Master who is wonderful, so I'm not looking for anything other than friends. Right now we are into a LDR, and I get lonely sometimes. I'm disabled, so I have some time on my hands and wanted to talk with others in the lifestyle. Hope to talk with some of you soon.:horny:

Aussiegirl1
08-18-2006, 04:52 AM
Wecome perfection,

I am sure you will find the forums an informative and friendly place to spend some time. In fact, you might even find it becomes addictive!

Have fun
Aussiegirl

master 327-834-200
08-18-2006, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the forums perfection. Like you I am relatively new to the lifestyle and I know you will find lots of friends here as Its the friendliest site on the net.

I sympathise with your feelings about LDR's but you will learn there are lots like you in here.

So come in relax and enjoy the ride.

maddie
08-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Hello perfection! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find lots of people here who can relate to your LDR situation. :hihi:

Tojo
08-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Hi & welcome perfection- thanks for a nice intro. Great name by the way. :)

If by LDR you mean long distance relationship, yeah they have their ups & downs. :32:

Hope you enjoy it here, there's lots of nice people around. Real nice people.

Tojo

dzire2pleeze
08-18-2006, 06:45 AM
~smiles~ Greetings and welcome perfection..it is so nice to have you here. We're all new in a way, because everyday we are all learning new things about the lifestyle and about ourselves.

If you ever get lonely come to chat and say hello...we're a great group there as well and fun.

cariad
08-18-2006, 06:46 AM
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone on the forums. I'm new to this site, but have been in the lifestyle for about a year and a half(still a newbie there too!). I have a Master who is wonderful, so I'm not looking for anything other than friends. Right now we are into a LDR, and I get lonely sometimes. I'm disabled, so I have some time on my hands and wanted to talk with others in the lifestyle. Hope to talk with some of you soon.:horny:

Smiles, it is good to see you here, and thank you for your introduction. There are so many lovely people here I am sure you will soon make friends and feel at home. You might wish to pop your head round the door of the chat room too.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

cariad

:welcomebo

kaelyn
08-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy the forums a lot, don’t take Aussiegirl1’s comment about them becoming addictive to lightly, it happened to me :) . Hope you have a great time here and I look forward to talking with you.
~kaelyn

Silke
08-18-2006, 06:53 AM
A warm :wel to the forums, perfection! Sooooo many interesting and adorable people here - I'm sure you'll make friends easily. :)

poetic_justice
08-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forums perfection :)

- poetic_justice x x

chattel69
08-18-2006, 07:57 PM
welcome to the family...