PDA

View Full Version : Asia Takes Requests: More Fool Her

Asia
08-18-2006, 05:07 AM
Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

Several folk on this site have suggested to me that I start a new post to satisfy my exhibitionist streak, and as I always take on a challenge, I couldn’t resist – well, for now *smiles*

As I have a huge library of backlog photos and am not exactly camera shy, I thought I might try and see if I could take on any requests for photos in any given (i.e. within reason) scenarios.

I’ve checked Rabbit’s rules, so I will post two or more photos to ensure they are authentic and of me.

In addition, I have some rules of my own:
1) As an exhibitionist and bi-sexual switch, I prefer to be at least semi-clad and expose of parts of myself in set-up or natural scenarios, requests for these photos are more likely to be taken or found in my library;
2) If there are other people are in my photos, I will get full permission from them and from whoever took the photos before submitting;
3) Due to the obvious concerns of being recognised, I may often have to stick a horrid purple block-out on some part of my face or use my hair to cover others faces;
4) I do not have permission to post any S&M photos – a promise is a promise;
5) There are some things I simply don’t enjoy, but ask anyway, you never know *smiles* but having looked through the photos in these threads, there seems to be a lot of people who are more than willing to post photos of things they indulge in and enjoy – each to their own and bless you for it;
6) I have posted a few photos in other threads, so if requested for these are made, I would probably post the same photo again;
7) Time: I’m currently on leave so I have some spare time on my hands so I’m not sure how long I could keep this up, so please be patient – besides, there might not even be any requests!
8) A person who I think of dearly already for he has listened to my ramblings mentioned a scenario in which I would be tied down, wearing white stockings and white gloves. As I don’t have either of those, I actually borrowed my woman’s stockings – we took some photos but I wasn’t tied down and no gloves – I’m not a machine! So be as elaborate or simple as you desire in your requests, but don’t expect any of my photos to live up to any expectations….
9) Aye, I know I’m addicted to those shoes – I’m 5’5, I want to be taller *smiles*

Now – someone asked a photo of me in a bikini, so here are you go JS ...
~kiss~
Asia
xxx
NB: I will take note of the poll results and stop this post accordingly, it is the polite thing to do *smiles*

Dundee
08-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Asia my dear,
Great idea for a post doll, even though it wasnt your idea :)
A request then, I love that photo of you in knife play, with AJS's pal using the knife on your naked body in the woods. I've got too many requests but that one is a beauty. And how about the one without Jesus's face on it! LOL. Surprsied AJS's hands managed to keep still :)
DM
x

Sir_G
08-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Ahhh Asia you have made my day. Obviously time to put my deviously dirty mind to work. It's a tough job but someone has to do it!

All you other deviants out there - "To arms to arms."

bluebutterfly
08-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Asia sweetie, any picture you put here will be much appreciated, not only by me but of course by many others!

Silke
08-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Oh wow...more beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman. *sighs* ANY pictures you'll post will make me happy. :)

pttwyn
08-18-2006, 07:07 AM
You have made my day, too.:icon176:

I love a good exhibitionist, nc exhibisionism is fine by me, too. I sign in and look to see your newest avatar. As for requests, NIP or EIP scenes would take a bit of pre-planning, but the result could be worth it. :pray:
My wife {separated over something non-related} was always up for public display.

bluebutterfly
08-18-2006, 07:27 AM
NB: I will take note of the poll results and stop this post accordingly, it is the polite thing to do *smiles*

The hell with the poll, only go by what the Absolutely Yes people say!!

Asia
08-18-2006, 07:30 AM
A request then, I love that photo of you in knife play, with AJS's pal using the knife on your naked body in the woods. I've got too many requests but that one is a beauty. And how about the one without Jesus's face on it! LOL. Surprsied AJS's hands managed to keep still :)
DM
x

I think I know the ones you mean honey, so I'll post it know.

Shame Radiance doesn't agree with exhibitionst photography - but I think she's a frisky one - she's far too wild for me to keep up with ... and hey - I'm all for democracy - sorry this offends you Radiance but I'll stick with the overall public vote, it's the polite thing to do honey.
*smiles*
Asia
~Kiss~
xxx
PS: Sorry about the awful purple block out *laughs*

Asia
08-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Ahhh Asia you have made my day. Obviously time to put my deviously dirty mind to work. It's a tough job but someone has to do it!

All you other deviants out there - "To arms to arms."

I adore your deviant mind honey - keeps me going *winks*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Silke, bluebutterfly,
You're such amazing women, thank God for open-minded people like you...
~kisses~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-18-2006, 09:06 AM
You have made my day, too.:icon176:

I love a good exhibitionist, nc exhibisionism is fine by me, too. I sign in and look to see your newest avatar. As for requests, NIP or EIP scenes would take a bit of pre-planning, but the result could be worth it. :pray:
My wife {separated over something non-related} was always up for public display.

Hey pttwyn,
Okay first the NIP - taken on a packed non-nudist beach in Bulgaria - we were both 'asked' to leave after these photos were taken - no idea why *smiles* On a very serious note though, we made sure no children were about, I find NIP difficult to do for that particular reason.

As for the EIP photos, what can I say?! *laughs* We both like to laugh (especially after a few glasses of wine) and we don't take these things too seriously, I am refering to the 'outfit' he dared me to wear *still laughing at memory and that bikini attachment and my hair (he takes all 'credit' for that dare) - what were we thinking of?!* I very rarely refuse a dare no matter how stupid I look *obviously*, but regardless of the clothes and hair, I still enjoyed it and even got a round of applause from the waiters at the cafe and some tourists took photos - in that damn outfit *the horror*

I have more of these in Havana taken when I EIP for a group of overworked builders across the road from our hotel, I love those photos but you can't really tell if they are EIP, you just have to trust me, so for that reason, I'll post the silly ones instead *smiles*
Asia
~kiss~
xxx

Timberwolf
08-18-2006, 09:37 AM
For now, sweet Asia, I have but one request to make of you:

More.

Sir_G
08-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Ok Asia honey, I would like to see a masturbation scene with a crucifix as per your relating in my crucifixion thread. Perhaps from a frontal view with your legs well spread naked from the waist down and perhaps an open shirt with your breasts exposed. Yes the deviant in me is out tonight. Love what you've posted so far and am waiting for the last pics to be approved.

A big hug and much gratification to the exhibitionist in you.

xxxxxx
Greg

Warbaby1943
08-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Asia anything you post will just be adored. You are so photogenic all your poses are so lovely. Keep them coming. I promise I will recognize your lovely face from now on - promise.

Asia
08-18-2006, 10:06 AM
WB, Wolfie
~kisses~
Asia
xxx
PS: But check out what he dared me to wear!

Asia
08-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Ok Asia honey, I would like to see a masturbation scene with a crucifix as per your relating in my crucifixion thread. Perhaps from a frontal view with your legs well spread naked from the waist down and perhaps an open shirt with your breasts exposed. A big hug and much gratification to the exhibitionist in you.
xxxxxx
Greg

I'll take a new one to fit that exact description honey - I will need to wait until the 'photographer' returns though so by next week, I promise, and a promise is a promise. But for now, I found some we taken at a Temple. Not quite the same but still, lying on the altar with a man of the cloth above me made me feel ridiculously horny again...thus, the crazy expressions on my face *smiles*
~kiss~
xxx

Qmoq
08-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Asia, sorry to be uninspired for once, but any lovely pic of you is good enough for me.

Ah. I tell a lie. I'd love to see more pics of you with that gorgeous smile of yours. Your pouts and frowns are cute... but your smile? Boing!

Q xx

nudist
08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
My sweet asia, I'm delighted to see you satisfy your exhibitionist desires. I think you have opened a real hot thread !

You like masturbating with screwdrivers etc... ever done this with a small crucifix ? Like most RC have a crucifix pending around their neck, for you it would be more appropriate to have this in your pussy... and that could make a nice photo: Jezus in your intimate landscape....

Warm hug, your nudist.

hotfirefly
08-18-2006, 10:34 AM
very beautiful, Asia. I love your pictures.

I had to laugh though because your clothes in the last set of pictures reminds me of the outfits my grandma used to give me when I was a little girl, very 80's. I gotta say it's very disturbing to think "God she's sexy" and "Ahh, I miss my grandma" at the same time. :)

Dundee
08-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Woah. Yes. My nerves are steady. I'm calm. Yes I am. Next time you guys go on holiday, I'll chum you along :)
I'm with Qmoq, love that smile and your natural one, usually when you've tripped over your gazelle like legs, clumsy girl :)

And what WERE you and AJS thinking, eh?! LOL. Nice bikini bobbles. LOL. He's a good lad BTW, good dare because he knew you'd do it. Proves you two are good together :)

OK. One more request. Anything in BLUE underwear. And you know you can look glam and not just slutty, so show that side, never mind the voting. Now I'm gonna end up visiting this site more often and never catch up with work. My boss will kill me. LOL.
Your pal, forever,
DM and H and Mister B
x

Asia
08-18-2006, 01:07 PM
My dearest Q,
I think I know the 'smiling' ones you are referring to - but for fear of showing my face clearly, I've made the attachments quite small (I've just edited two - they were HUGE) and thank God I've that much make-up on so my features aren't that easily recognisible...

Now, Dundee honey,
I know you're favourite colour is blue and so is AJS's (must be a Rangers thing, do you reckon? *wink*) so have some of these already too. All shrunk in size again and some where I'm upside down - it'll make sense when/if they're approved *laughs*

And 'glam' - again, I 'think' I know which ones you might mean but I've picked ones (well, just the one because I can only upload six at a time) when my eyes are shut, and the make up is on heavy again *yuck* - can't be bothered with the purple block out right now - it looks like Radiation when I put that on *smiles*

You're both so sweet - you 'requests' - Gentlemen, I applaud you...
Asia
~kiss~
xxx

Asia
08-18-2006, 01:18 PM
very beautiful, Asia. I love your pictures.

I had to laugh though because your clothes in the last set of pictures reminds me of the outfits my grandma used to give me when I was a little girl, very 80's. I gotta say it's very disturbing to think "God she's sexy" and "Ahh, I miss my grandma" at the same time. :)

*Laughs*
That's how bad my clothes were, thank God I'd had a few glasses of wine! It's worrying that my Ma and my man - well, no, even my Ma wouldn't make me put pom-poms on my bikini top *smiles*
Asia
~kiss~
xxx

Warbaby1943
08-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Damn these picture just don't get approved quick enough. Love the ones I can see. Keep them coming.

Timberwolf
08-18-2006, 02:02 PM
I expect this thread will end up winning a popularity contest or two.

Warbaby1943
08-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I expect this thread will end up winning a popularity contest or two.
You got that right as well it should.

pttwyn
08-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Delicious
Thank You

orchidsoul
08-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Is it wrong that I absolutely love the crazy outfit??!!! haha

The hair is spectacular, or a spectacle for all to see...:)

you are beautiful in all your photos, even the most ludicrous of outfits. I had also not realized your avatar was really you... very sexy!

I as well thank you for your desire to exhibit!

damn, you're stunning.

Silke
08-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Yay! The temple and window pics are amazing *grins*...:D

Sir_G
08-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm in Asia heaven. I'm absolutely speechless - except to say I'm looking forward to you fulfilling your promise and one more request. Similar pose to my last request but with a nice tight crotch rope and perhaps some ropes around your breasts with your hands tied behind your back.

Yes speechless. lol. :) Love your work my girl. xxx

Timberwolf
08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
I came in to see if the new pics had been approved.

Good lord. Any man would have to be dead not to find something to enjoy in here. And I suspect more than a few women as well.

MajesticFae
08-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Asia, I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I am so envious of your amazing body. Please post more. I know we're all anxious to see them! =) They turn me on and I consider my self pretty darn straight!

cookiecat
08-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Asia asia asia....sighs

loved the window picture too....i have to laugh since what came to mind was smart girl, hot girl - and hey - a block away from the beach...lucky girl!

thanks for the pics asia.

Ozme52
08-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Yep. The caber is definitely stirring under my sporran.

Dundee
08-19-2006, 03:52 AM
Asia, my sweet sexy friend,
No matter what part of you you are showing, I'm always drawn to your face. And that silky hair that you allow others to choke you by. I've decided I hate AJS. lol. JOKE. You two are really perfect for each other. Another simple request from a simple man, I know you get hot in the woods, so any with you bound up in the forests. I'm loving the ones you've posted but feeling kinky at the mo and need a B n D Asia-fix :)
And TY for the blue panties pics, you just cant help showing your ass and pussy to the world can you doll, I aint complaining :)
But doll, make up or not, you can see your features clearly in the one when you've fallen over (again!) and the one with AJS in it. Maybe it's just me but make them smaller doll.
Love ya doll,
Big Bro,
DM
x

Warbaby1943
08-19-2006, 04:27 AM
Asia you have missed your calling. You should be a model. Keep them cumming or us cumming, whatever, just post more.

shins
08-19-2006, 06:33 AM
Asia, darlin,

I'm beginning to think that there are perfect things in this world. That you've been given such an amazing body, beautiful face, and the desire to share your exibitionist photos with us... ;)

My only request for now is... 'more', but you do have my wheels turning, lol. I hope you continue to have fun with this.

Asia
08-19-2006, 06:36 AM
Orchidsoul - I'll post you the 'outfit' - pom-pom bikini included *laughs*

Wolfie, Silke, WB - As ever, thank you for not thinking I'm mad *mAd SmILe*

cookiecat - but it is a beach in Scotland! *brrr* ~laughs~

MagesticFaye - Your AV would probably make any girl swing both ways, even fairies *wink*

Oz: - Please show me your caber *wink*

shins: - Words like will only bring the devil out in me, so ~kiss~

Asia
xxx

Asia
08-19-2006, 06:47 AM
Hey honey,
Yes, they were far too large, just saw them and have made them smaller, got MO to make one monograph as well, thank you so much for pointing that out Bro. *phew*

So, one's in the forest, where I look damn awful *grrrr* Still, I suppose that should placiate those who 'totally' or 'partially disagreed' in the voting, so all is fair *smiles*

Still, a promise is a promise so I'll attach them.
All my love Bro and kisses for MB and H - I love them both
{{hugs}}
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Delicious
Thank You

Hey honey,
Found some more and in a less silly outfit but in a way worse, because taken in a tourist shop in Malta - Kermit didn't look too happy but the store workers didn't mind *phew*

And aye, I know I have my favourite shoes on but I took them off for one photo because I did fall over *smiles*
Asia
xxx

bluebutterfly
08-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Simply beautiful :)

master 327-834-200
08-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Is it wrong to want to see you in an apron, marigolds and busy doing the housework with nothing else on but a smile? I must consult my therapist

pttwyn
08-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey honey,
Found some more and in a less silly outfit but in a way worse, because taken in a tourist shop in Malta - Kermit didn't look too happy but the store workers didn't mind *phew*

xxx
As soon as you put it on, Sweetheart, it's no longer silly, it's amazing!
You're gorgeous and an exhibitionist. I like that in a woman...

Asia
08-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Is it wrong to want to see you in an apron, marigolds and busy doing the housework with nothing else on but a smile? I must consult my terapist

Aye, it is wrong but so am I, so here are some photos in an apron doing housework *laughs*

Some points though:
1) I'm not kissing Mr Piggy - just a badly taken angle;
2) I looked shocked because I realised that my neck-to-pussy ring chain were no longer atached and had been in that position for ages
3) Marigolds - no way *laughs*
4) Aye, I like knives and cleavers and can become easily distracted and didn't care about my neck-to-pussy chain *fickle indeed*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I really like this thread. I think I may come back again sometime.

she_screams
08-19-2006, 03:10 PM
OMG!!!
You're bi-sexual, into BDSM and you're HOT!!! This is the best photo thread ive seen and the photos are all of you! There is 2 still waiting to be approved. i can't wait. I've turned into bi-curious into bi-sexual in 5 minutes in this post. lol. You sound quite witty and funny too, I had no idea you looked like this when we were in the chatrooms. i would have told everyone! lol. I agree with Timberwolf, ill be coming back here definitely. lol. And if you can keep up with requests, you were always wearing a towel when you were in chat and made people tell you to get into the shower so a towel or shower photo would be great. but np because it looks like you have too many demands already. lol. great to put a face to a friendly chatter. Do you still fancy rasputin and stalin. lol

Silke
08-19-2006, 03:51 PM
There is 2 still waiting to be approved.

hey, thanks for pointing me to it, she_screams. Asia posts so much, so quickly that it's hard to keep up sometimes, lol.

Asia - I absolutely love the outdoor pics!! *purrrrrrrrrs*

she_screams
08-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi again silkie,
you and and asia seem to be everywhere on these posts and looking at your avatar as well, its no wonder why. lol. and reading your posts you both seem down to earth, friendly and intelligent too. I think I'm going to have fun here! lol
s_s

she_screams
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Your photos you said you changed have been approved by silkie and what can i say but theyre stunning. i wonder what that one you made black and white would look like if you hadn't taken away the colour? still stunning though. you have a lovely smile and hair too and it does look like you are clumsy if you do feel falling over. lol.

master 327-834-200
08-19-2006, 09:53 PM
How can something that looks so good be so wrong? No marigolds though?

Thanks Asia, you must be getting kickbacks from my therapist as thats probably added another six moths of work for her to do.

Dundee
08-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Yes Asia.
Absolutely beautiful and I think you are kissing Mr. Piggy! lol :)
Lucky Maltese blokes, no wonder they didn't mind, they wouldn't mind in Kilmarnock either :) Love the one's in the forest too, what do you mean you look horrible in those ones, are you mad? Oh yeah, you are! lol.
DM
x

Asia
08-20-2006, 10:06 AM
hey, thanks for pointing me to it, she_screams. Asia posts so much, so quickly that it's hard to keep up sometimes, lol. Asia - I absolutely love the outdoor pics!! *purrrrrrrrrs*

Silke honey,
I'm sure you can keep up with anything *wink*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-20-2006, 10:18 AM
And if you can keep up with requests, you were always wearing a towel when you were in chat and made people tell you to get into the shower so a towel or shower photo would be great. but np because it looks like you have too many demands already. lol. great to put a face to a friendly chatter. Do you still fancy rasputin and stalin. lol

Glad to see you in the forums honey, still love your nick, fabulous *smiles*
And aye, Sundays are towel days and I do like being told what to do *wink*
Here you go honey - not the best photos and it won't please the 'no voters', so I apologise to the the one's who voted in those two categories.
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-20-2006, 11:14 AM
This seems as good a place as any to compliment Asia on yet another finely distracting avatar choice. And spare me saying it's the makeup and the camera doing the work, we all know it's mostly you. ;)

Confessor_Ed
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Hello Asia. I'm new to the forums and have just written my 'Introduction'. You should read it. As a photographer and designer, it's quite clear that while cosmetics can 'distort' certain features, true beauty shows through that. The photos of you bound and with a knife in the woods, on the beach naked, in a shop in a red bikini, in fact all of them, probably even the ones that are pending approval are evidence that you are quite simply stunning. And having read some of your words, it's quite obvious you're not a model either. Having worked with many a model, you have the right amount of womanly flesh and a bright mind not to be a stick insect wannabe model. That's what makes these photos of you even more sexy. A beautiful face, body and mind? Who would have thought that was possible? And you're in the UK too. That is very interesting!
Confessor Ed

nudist
08-20-2006, 12:05 PM
My sweet Asia, amazing, your new avatar, so yummi, yummi, yummi...

I once compared you with the planet Venus, a planet in a haze hiding its surface. Releasing all these wonderful photos with your naked body in such a sexy way, is the very best thread on this forum. Your body is so perfect that it's hard to imagine you tied up in ropes, whiped or tortured in one way or another.

As nudist I appreciate a lot to know my friends nude, it gives a feeling of knowing each other closely. As for you Honey, I now have an idea who would be on the altar, on which "planet" to land when I get down from the cross. Should it look like the picture with your legs on the window ? Just guessing...
Can't wait to see more.

Naked hug and kisses, Your nudist

bluebutterfly
08-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello Asia. I'm new to the forums and have just written my 'Introduction'. You should read it. As a photographer and designer, it's quite clear that while cosmetics can 'distort' certain features, true beauty shows through that. The photos of you bound and with a knife in the woods, on the beach naked, in a shop in a red bikini, in fact all of them, probably even the ones that are pending approval are evidence that you are quite simply stunning. And having read some of your words, it's quite obvious you're not a model either. Having worked with many a model, you have the right amount of womanly flesh and a bright mind not to be a stick insect wannabe model. That's what makes these photos of you even more sexy. A beautiful face, body and mind? Who would have thought that was possible? And you're in the UK too. That is very interesting!
Confessor Ed

Confessor Ed you could not have said anything more correct. Asia is a special and wonderful woman. I am honored to be able to call her my friend :)

Asia
08-20-2006, 03:57 PM
A kiss for my e-sister for the same applies for me to her- the beautiful butterfly
~kiss~
xxx

Timberwolf
08-20-2006, 04:11 PM
The latest pictures are exquisite. As always. You are the stuff dreams are made of.

Warbaby1943
08-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Asia, absolutely fantastic. I'm very happy you decided to start this thread. Can't get enough of your pictures or words.

Asia
08-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Wolfie, WB,
I'm going to post some with clothes on! *laughs*
And thank you always for your words and minds - it really is these things that keep me going.
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-20-2006, 07:15 PM
"I'm going to post some with clothes on!"

Somehow I don't think I'd have any problem with that either. ;)

Warbaby1943
08-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Wolfie, WB,
I'm going to post some with clothes on! *laughs*
And thank you always for your words and minds - it really is these things that keep me going.
~kiss~
Asia
xxx
Asia, you know I'll love any picture of you. Post anything that pleases you it will be loved, at least by me.

Sir_G
08-20-2006, 09:08 PM
It's impossible for me to put adequate words to the emotions that I feel when I look at your pics Asia. You take my breath away.

Ozme52
08-20-2006, 11:25 PM
As always, a wonderful picture set. Stunning Asia.

darknight666
08-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Asia, its girls like you that make me glad I'm a lez.

Confessor_Ed
08-21-2006, 05:03 AM
Asia.
I admit I logged on to see if the rest of your photos had been approved. I'm very glad I did now. Stunning. The way the water is splashing off your peachy bottom. I'm in agreement with the men above, photos with clothes on are just as enticing and mind blowing because then imaginations can run their free course. You seem to be concerned about the community vote (should I mention the words 'Tony Blair'?), I don't think it matters as it doesn't address the fact of whether this post should be here or not. I admit I have a 'smoking' fetish as I noted a few other people on this site do too, must be hard on you being a smoker in Scotland, so clothes on and a cigarette in hand. Just you being you. As the lady above a few places said, you seem to have a lot of requests, so don't feel pressured, just if or when you have the time.
Looking forward to anything you post Asia, words and photos.
Ed. x

she_screams
08-21-2006, 11:10 AM
WOW!! This post just gets better, TY Asia! Now I know why you liked being told to go and have a shower in chat, we just didnt now you looked that good taking one! i feeel a bit rude asking for another equest but only if you have time or old ones in your libary but you said about a chain swing private party or somthing like that for your birthday. it sounded dead good. any pics of those? knowing yopu, probably yes! lol.
TY again for puttig up pics i asked for, thats really kind of you. pm me anytime, i wish, and thanx for listening to me the other night, you are such a loevly girl and have a big heart as well. You rock girl!
s_s
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asia
08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Asia.
I admit I have a 'smoking' fetish as I noted a few other people on this site do too, must be hard on you being a smoker in Scotland, so clothes on and a cigarette in hand. Just you being you.
Ed. x

Confessor Ed,
We meet again *smiles* We shall talk of revolutions and the inner conflict of Ivan the Terrible another time *laughs*. For now, a photo as you asked for and I've done a tripple whammy ~ hope you can see Wolfie and WB!~
Clothes on!
*Realises she sounds odd so composes herself instead of exposing herself*
And aye, the smoking ban - grrrrr.....
Anyway, it was my woman's house warming party last year, and it was actually warm, in fact, hot that day *explains the last photo - smiles* Great food, fine wine and excellent company - I do believe a good time was had by all. What a joy!
Asia
xxx
PS: Thank you Oz and Greg, as ever.
xxx

Asia
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Asia, its girls like you that make me glad I'm a lez.

Although I'm 'bi-sexual', I'm often labelled (I don't really like being categorised) as a 'lipstick lesbian' - what an odd world we live in *smiles*
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-21-2006, 02:27 PM
i feeel a bit rude asking for another equest but only if you have time or old ones in your libary but you said about a chain swing private party or somthing like that for your birthday. it sounded dead good. any pics of those? knowing yopu, probably yes! lol. TY again for puttig up pics i asked for, thats really kind of you. pm me anytime, i wish, and thanx for listening to me the other night, you are such a loevly girl and have a big heart as well. You rock girl!
s_sxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey,
I'm just lucky that before gravity really hits me, I've known so many photographers, apart from me, I'm just a portrait phorographer as a hobby but my man, woman, and sister (not forgetting the trusted tripod!) - all pro-photographers! They just use me to practice on - I'm a willing accompilace *smiles* Anytime you want to chat, just PM-away, not a problem at all honey. Aye, I mind that conversation we had and have those photos so it's all good even though the photos aren't! *smiles* The room was a booked out as a birthday present and what a wonderful surprise indeed, I was too busy swinging on the chair at first *a kid at heart*, then the camera went down and so did I *sighs*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Okay, I usually hate smoking. And you even pull that off for me. Love that first one with "the look" in your eyes. Like I said, the stuff of dreams.

Warbaby1943
08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Asia,

Again beautiful pictures. Your life must be truly amazing. You always appear to be really enjoying yourself. That is one great quality about you plus your willingness to share your pictures with us is too fantastic for words. You need to quit that smoking so you don't accidentally burn that lovely skin of yours. Maybe I'll have to take you over my knee to get you to stop. No, that would be too enjoyable, my heart may not be able to take all the pleasure.

Ozme52
08-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Damn... now I've got to search all my sporrans, gather together all my coin... and buy my way to Scotland. Nice chains Asia...

Confessor_Ed
08-22-2006, 02:40 AM
Asia.
Again I have logged on here to see if your photos had be approved and they meet my full approval, and more. I love your take on my smoking fetish, those photos were far beyond the typical and I think show your fun side and all of that set are erotic and exotic to me. The way your lips are poised to place that cigarette in your mouth, ready to suck on it before you blow the smoke out with parted lips, very sexual, very oral. Invite me to your next party!

You said 'a kid a heart' in the chains photos. Maybe that's what exhibitionism is all about. A woman who is confident, has fun and isn't afraid of showing her sexuality before being chained up before the camera and you went down, as you cheekily said. Bravo!

As she screams has said, no pressure but I'm quite a typical man, women and cars. I get bored of the glossy blonds oiled up lying on the bonnet, if you have any of those, exhibiting your beautiful self, I would wait a year, so don't feel rushed. All the photos you've submitted have inspired me in my work and images of you and your words seem to pop into my head at night, as Timber Wolf has said, youre things dreams are made of.
Ed. x

siralex
08-22-2006, 05:13 AM
I pronounce the pic of Asia laughing on the floor the photo of the century. With a due apology to all other beauties in the world, I don't think a more irresistible posture and smile has ever been caught on camera. Congrats to whoever took the pic! (and to whoever made you laugh like that, Asia *smiles*)

Asia
08-22-2006, 05:53 AM
Wolfie: I know, smoking is a terrible habit *word association: habit>nuns> priests> hmmm* but I have so many bad habits *winks*

WB: 'Over me knee" *she gets too excited again at the thought of being spanked by WB ~ trembles in joy*

Oz: La homme poutain! *sorry, I just adore calling you that - smiles*
~kisses~
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-22-2006, 06:07 AM
As she screams has said, no pressure but I'm quite a typical man, women and cars. I get bored of the glossy blonds oiled up lying on the bonnet, if you have any of those, exhibiting your beautiful self, I would wait a year, so don't feel rushed. All the photos you've submitted have inspired me in my work and images of you and your words seem to pop into my head at night, as Timber Wolf has said, youre things dreams are made of.
Ed. x

Hi again Confessor,
I'm actually glad you asked for photos of these, probably not what you're expecting *again* but I loved what happened when we took these photos *smiles* One thing we love doing is going to places (e.g. with an estate agent to look at a house, take photos and fuck while they're downstairs, etc.) and we did the same kind of thing here, went to a car showroom with ridiculously expensive cars on show, my man said we were interested in one and wanted to look and think about it alone, and I slipped off my skirt, unzipped my top and managed to get a few very good photos, well, 6 out of maybe 60 *laughs*. And aye, we were asked to leave when we got caught but the salesman was kind enough to shake my man's hand and kiss mine then told us it was all on the security camera anyway *the horror!*. Still, I got a really good kick out of it, although I really do hope those security tapes have been wiped *seriously*
Asia
xxx

Asia
08-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Congrats to whoever took the pic! (and to whoever made you laugh like that, Asia *smiles*)

Oddly enough Sir Alex,
It was me who made me laugh like that, I am rather clumsy and have you seen those heels *laughs*
~kiss~
Asia
xxx

siralex
08-22-2006, 06:23 AM
Yes, Asia, I saw those heels. *laughs* Do you feel that short? *pokes tongue* In any case, I must then say that you are gorgeous even when you are clumsy.

Warbaby1943
08-22-2006, 08:25 AM
One thing we love doing is going to places (e.g. with an estate agent to look at a house, take photos and fuck while they're downstairs, etc.) and we did the same kind of thing here, went to a car showroom with ridiculously expensive cars on show, my man said we were interested in one and wanted to look and think about it alone, and I slipped off my skirt, unzipped my top and managed to get a few very good photos, well, 6 out of maybe 60 *laughs*. And aye, we were asked to leave when we got caught but the salesman was kind enough to shake my man's hand and kiss mine then told us it was all on the security camera anyway *the horror!*. Still, I got a really good kick out of it, although I really do hope those security tapes have been wiped *seriously*
Asia
xxx
Asia,

I can't wait for these to get approved. Any chance of getting a copy of that security tape? You do have an interesting life and I'll bet all those around you just love that you're there.

If I'd seen you in the car I would probably have bought one but first I would insisted that you were included with the deal.

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Oz: La homme poutain! *sorry, I just adore calling you that - smiles*
~kisses~
Asia
xxx

LOL. Asia, Is that poutain or putain?

MsUther
08-22-2006, 11:42 AM
I haven`t been online for days, and when i log back on this thread is what i find. Its a gem. You are a gem. You are so lovely beautiful it makes me truly happy to look at you. Your wonderfully cheeky grin makes me melt compleetly:)
I must admit i have now made a new folder on my pc, called Asia. And I feel god damn lucky to have it filled with pics of you. They are stunningly adorable and so so hot!
Thank you for posting, im very glad you have an itsy bitsy tiny little exhibitionist in you.

Qmoq
08-22-2006, 12:35 PM
I must admit i have now made a new folder on my pc, called Asia.

Me too!

I'm now debating which ones to cobble together to construct a makeshift wallpaper. How nice it'd be to turn on my PC and see those lips, those legs, those eyes every time.

Yum.

Q xx

t.shirt
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm lost for words! I've already seen some of your posts and thought you were just a clever girl who described dirty things well, in a tweed skirt and a hair bun and brown tights, I don't know why, thats how I imagine intelligent people to look lke. lol. Big mistake! In one thread, theres pics of you in rope and chain bondage, knife play (new to me), naked, in bikinis, hogtied giving a blowjob, in a shower with wet hair, showing yourself off in public and by a window (that is really hot), you on an alter [someone mentioned that in a story request I just read, they should look at your pics!) , and so on and so on and there's more to be approved it says! I can't wait! The world is better with people like you in it. And what a smile and those eyes. Really beautiful and really dirty descriptions. Shame youre taken, you're the sort of woman I'd like to marry! There isn't one I don't think is sexy. Excellent!
t.shirt

Timberwolf
08-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Good it's not just me under her spell then. Thinking about throwing a wallpaper together myself.

"I got a Black Magic Woman.
I got a Black Magic Woman.
Yes, I got a Black Magic Woman,
She's got me so blind I can't see;
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me."

nudist
08-22-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm sure that the manager kept the security tapes for his personal satisfaction !

Perhaps we need to try out photoshop or so, to cut your yummi body Asia and paste it onto an altar in a church to please our common desires ? How would it look like to be one, the cross and bodies merged ?

Confessor_Ed
08-23-2006, 03:00 AM
Asia
I have again logged on to see if your photos had been approved. Words fail me, your kinkiness and beauty, those eyes and I can't deny, your soft brown skinned body. Stunning. You can even see a slight apprehension in your eyes at being caught in the first two photos. Electric. I hope you're enjoying yourself in France, I'm sure France is enjoying you.
Ed. x

Warbaby1943
08-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Very nice. Just when I think you couldn't look more sexy, wow. The pictures take too long to get approved. We somehow have to get you on an expedited list for approval.

Sir_G
08-23-2006, 04:28 AM
Be careful Asia. Aphrodite is watching this thread with envy and you know how bitchy Greek Goddesses can be. There's simply not enough superlatives to describe your pics. Bravo my girl bravo.

kisses
Greg xxx

Timberwolf
08-23-2006, 10:32 AM
I see the new pics are approved. Oh my. All I can say is :icon176: :blurp_ani :icon176: .

"Aphrodite is watching this thread with envy and you know how bitchy Greek Goddesses can be."

Best. Catfight. Ever.

dzire2pleeze
08-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Asia...finally got around to this thread and glad i did...you are without a doubt a most gorgeous creature on the outside...but there is a sweetness about you that radiates from within...i see that childlike innocence in all your pics. You are indeed special.

Be well sweet Asia.

dzire

Ozme52
08-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Yep. A radiance that shows you bright disposition...

Please PM me Asia...

frankee
08-24-2006, 10:39 PM
I came in to see if the new pics had been approved.

Good lord. Any man would have to be dead not to find something to enjoy in here. And I suspect more than a few women as well.

Especially this woman;). What an exquisite and delicious treat to come back to.
Not only are you a beautiful person inside, you are also an incredibly gorgeous creature.
You have left me speechless and that's a very hard thing to do...especially to a Greek girl lol.
All i can say is keep 'em coming!! PLEASE!!!

Ozme52
08-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Still waiting to hear from you Asia.

slave327-834-200
08-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Does this girls beauty, wit, wisdom and wickedness know no bounds?
Truely one in a million, thanks for the wonderful viewing.

xx

t.shirt
08-30-2006, 05:53 AM
It's been a long time since there's been you on here lol
t.shirt

Ozme52
08-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, come on back Asia.

Dundee
08-31-2006, 04:00 AM
Yes Asia,
A bit of an odd law and although I cant be as elquent as you, I dunno where that leaves us, especially with your back log of violent ones but as they're yours and not downloaded, i think you're safe but we're not because we're looking! lol
DM
x

Confessor_Ed
08-31-2006, 08:02 AM
Asia,
In a similar position as you, not quite in the way I want but that's life :)
I have removed all possible 'illegal' ones from my e-store, consenting to being in your images, and even having copyright does not protect us from these images. Remove all your photos from the web that fall into any BDSM category and print them out as they are not being downloaded. Advice from my trusted lawyer. I'd want Prescott's 'private' photos to see what and who they are trying to protect.
I hope you are still enjoying your holidays, wish I was there :)
Ed. x

Timberwolf
08-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Not sure what all is going on, but Asia if you don't come back you'll be quite missed. And for a hell of a lot more than just photos, brilliant woman.

nudist
08-31-2006, 10:13 AM
While Asia warms up her holiday resort, it looks as if this forum is getting a cool down. We all look forward to have our hot asia back online...

she_screams
08-31-2006, 10:25 AM
i saw that stuff on the news yesterday as well. i think its horrible waht that man did but not all people are nutters like him so i think that law theyve bought in is stupid. what about computer games? they are more violent and my son plays them with his friends. sounds like the bloke up there Ed knows the legal side of those types of photos and videos so hope it doesnt stop you being an exhibinist, i wish i was. lol! and hudist is right, its boring without you here so get back of your hols missus, i need your advice again! lol, missing ya!
she-screams

nudist
08-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Apparently I missed something somewhere. Can anybody explain what could be the problem with Asia's photographs ?

Warbaby1943
08-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Apparently I missed something somewhere. Can anybody explain what could be the problem with Asia's photographs ?
Read this thread - I'm British... Am I A Criminal?

t.shirt
08-31-2006, 11:31 AM
just reading all these posts about the change in law. its one of those things that probably would affect kids, i know my younger sister was really scared when she looked at some quite innocent photos but from her eyes, she could just see the woman looking scared, crying and and a woman being forced into sex when tied up. i love your photos but more than that Aisa, i love your mind, your mad in a good way and fun in a weird way and naturally sexy in a sexy way. lol. You even bother thinking before replying to pm's! Unless everyone had the same questions. lol. Even if you do have to remove your photos along with other UK posted ones, I'll always think your a great gal, and maybe you should curb that flashing streak after all, there is always email, hint hint. lol.
t.shirt

nudist
08-31-2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks Warbaby1943 for getting my attention to this.

Waw, I'm not British, thus I'm not a criminal, what a relief... laugh.

Hey guys, relax a bit. Don't give up your freedom of thinking, of doing yourself with your own body whatever you wish, making art, pictures, sculptures or photo's insinuating whatever... This is a fundamental human right ! If a political regime tries to limit this individual freedom of choice, then fight that regime. The judge in this case must have a brain defect as the reasoning misses every rational ground. This looks particularly hypocryth in a country with a regime that jumps from one war into another, killing thousands of civilians under false pretexte. Don't respect laws made by cheaters and liars, but fight them.

Asia, keep the pictures where they are, don't let yourself scare off by one or another idiot of a politician !

Warbaby1943
08-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks Warbaby1943 for getting my attention to this.

You're more than welcome, my friend.

Sir_G
08-31-2006, 05:39 PM
I stood on the line for my country and sacrificed more than I care to mention. So when some weak minded fool of a politician tells me what I can and can't look at in the privacy of my own home I get a bit cranky.

So read my lips mutha f****** and back off. And in case you didn't understand that I'll give it to you in sign language, *holds up hand, makes an up side down fist and extends middle finger*.

Well said nudist!

Dundee
09-01-2006, 03:21 AM
OK good people of this site,
on behalf of Asia who most of you know is away until Saturday, she has always stood up politically, in more ways than you could think, if you take into consideration her cultural background and so on. Her work is important to her and so is her privacy, if she chooses to remove her photos or not, she will make the right choice, unfair as this new law is. I will miss them, I'm a sucker for a beautiful face and a creative mind, i can live happily with the sexy mind and there's always email for photos as a wise man up above said :)
Don't vanish woman, read and take in all these words before you get trigger happy on the 'delete' button
Your Big Bro and pal,
DM
xxx

nudist
09-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi Gregstra, I must admit that I never intended to serve my country. I
never felt any loyalty to the state where I was born. I was forced to do
my military service in Germany and after that lost time the
state 'steals' taxes every year for a total equivalent of work from 1 January till 28 August: pure waste of my time and my effort. I consider authorities
therefore to be my main ennemies. I'm glad that I never served any
country. I experienced that authorities are unable to grasp that they
are spit out with scorn by individuals like myself.

Knowing this, you can imagine that reading about outlawing a lifestyle causes me to rebel against those who attack on individual choices. I developed a strong independent way of thinking, there is little or nothing that can influence my mind. If brainless people manage to impose a stupid law, it is possible to undo this by fighting back. In this case a very critical aspect of
intellectual, artistic and sexual freedom is at risk, absolutely worth to
be defended and to fight for.

Ozme52
09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Maybe move the conversation to the Brit-Criminal thread and hope Asia is inclinded to resume taking requests.

Asia
09-02-2006, 02:53 PM
I always hated saying 'goodbye', so I won't... please allow me to say fare thee well by refering you to my 'poem' - 'Justify', in the 'non-erotic poetry' section.... That's how I feel again and again, and will undoubtedly until I die....

Nudist, Greg, Ms Uther, Ed, she screams, pttywn. Oz.... thank you all... an inspiration indeed...

My deepest love goes out to those who I think understood me the most and tolerated me with a kind and open heart...My heart was never open but it was for your guys...
Wolfie, WB, frankee, Sir Alex, Silke, Q and Laird Masters. I'll miss you all but as my man Bobby Dylan said - the times they are a-changing... He also sang 'Ballard of a Thin Man' - today, I am Mr. Jones in that ballard...
I'm also not keen on being bribed (they shall remain unnamed, I don't break that easily). I'm kinda old fashioned that way *smiles with regret*
A soft kiss and a firm grip, with that, I bid you all well my beautiful, beautiful ....
Asia
xxx

Warbaby1943
09-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Asia,

I will shed many tears at your departure. Stay well and know you WILL be missed. :bigkiss:

Silke
09-02-2006, 03:13 PM
*wipes tear from her eye* I'm sorry to see you go, but from what you said, it was inevitable. I'll miss you, love, you were a breath of fresh air and an inspiration...so brave, so full of love, so vibrant. My heart goes out to you and I hope whatever went wrong, will work out well for you in the future.

*big hugs and a kiss* please, stay in touch, if you want and can. You always have an open ear and a special place in my heart with me. Find me at SilkeMod@gmail.com if you want to talk. :)

Bye, Asia.