PDA

View Full Version : Ok Who's kinky dream is this

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Worker trapped for hours in vat of chocolate

Washington, United States

19 August 2006 09:32

A worker slipped into a vat of chocolate in a candy factory and was trapped for hours when the confection hardened around him, according to local media reports on Friday.

Other workers at the Debelis Corporation factory in Kenosha, in the Midwestern state of Wisconsin, tried to pull 21-year-old Darmin Garcia from the chocolate vat, but his clothes were caught on the mixing machinery. Emergency services were quickly called.

The incident began at about 11pm on Thursday during an overnight shift at the factory, and it took about two-and-a-half hours before he was freed. Kenosha, an industrial city on Lake Michigan, lies between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Chicago, Illinois.

Garcia, a two-year veteran of the factory, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he slipped and fell chest-deep into the vat of dark-style chocolate.

"I was pushing the chocolate down into the vat because it was stuck," said Garcia (21). "It came loose, and I just slid down the hopper into the chocolate."

The chocolate in the vat was about 43 degrees Celsius, similar to hot bath water but viscous like cement.

"It was in my hair, in my ears, my mouth, everywhere," Garcia told the newspaper. "I felt like I weighed 900 pounds. I couldn't move."

Other workers tried to loosen the chocolate's density by mixing in cocoa butter, while firefighters shovelled out some of the contents of the vat. After sustained rescue efforts, Garcia was yanked out without his pants, which remained caught inside the vat.

He was treated at a local hospital and released.

Debelis is a subsidiary of Belgian-based Puratos Group. -- Sapa-dpa

Cnn's version of the story (http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/18/trapped.chocolate.ap/) with picture

Timberwolf
08-19-2006, 03:43 PM
That rules. Sounds like a good weekend to me.

Though in seriouness, if it hardeneed around him it could seriously restrict breathing in the not so fun way.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-19-2006, 04:06 PM
I tried to avoid the reality of the situation since he got out of the hospital fine. Giggle.
I just used my wicked imagination.
Hummmm, Master dipped in chocolate, what a nice suprise for an Easter Basket.

Silke
08-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Hummmm, Master dipped in chocolate, what a nice suprise for an Easter Basket.

Remember the chocolate cocksicle, Sbbe? *big grin*

Sorry, folks...wrong forum, so don't go looking for it here. ;)

SheepishJaina
08-19-2006, 06:03 PM
man If I had to chose a way to go.. that would certainly be up there on the list

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Remember the chocolate cocksicle, Sbbe? *big grin*

Sorry, folks...wrong forum, so don't go looking for it here. ;)

Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten that, Master Esquire at the Academy. Giggle we just wouldn't cooperate and let him make it a punishment.
Giggle

cariad
08-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Okay - sorry about this - but cannot help but imagine some poor person biting into a bar of chocolate and finding his pants there.

Yes I know the proportions are all wrong, but it is nearly 3am, and I am off to sleep, chuckling as I go.

cariad

Silke
08-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten that, Master Esquire at the Academy. Giggle we just wouldn't cooperate and let him make it a punishment.
Giggle

*giggles* sweet memories...sweet as chocolate. ;)

MajesticFae
08-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Oh good lord. I think I'd just die... God knows I'd be trying to eat my way out!

poetic_justice
09-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh good lord. I think I'd just die... God knows I'd be trying to eat my way out!

I think I'd be the same Fae. ;)