PDA

View Full Version : A true novice

tinkerbell
08-19-2006, 04:27 PM
I would like to know if at age 45 (female) slightly overweight if there are any masters out there, I beleive this is a lifestyle i could commit to.
any advice or suggestions welcome,

tinkerbell
08-19-2006, 04:31 PM
I would like to know if a 45 female would be considered to old any advice or suggestions welcome.

Tojo
08-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. May I suggest you place an ad in the personals, after first reading this thread. http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1375

May I also suggest you have a good look around, make a few posts & introduce yourself to us.

I personally don't place much emphasis on personal ads, if I was looking to meet someone I'd get to know them gradually as a person before considering starting a D/s relationship.

Your age & weight mean nothing, what matters is you as a person. How serious you are about this, whether you're a born sub, etc. etc.

All Doms are different & look for different things. Unfortunately from what I hear there's a shortage of good ones available- but you only need one!

Good luck in your search, take your time & don't settle for less than you deserve. This should never be rushed. :)

Tojo

Silke
08-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Hiya julie,

I merged your two threads...if you want to add information to your original question, simply post it as a reply to your thread. Or you can edit the original post by using the 'Edit' button in the bottom right of the text field.

:wel to the forums.....and by the way, I'm not a master but I don't think there's an age limit on learning or being someone's sub. I'm sure you'll find someone to guide you along. :)

MrDom
08-19-2006, 05:01 PM
I agree with Tojo look around and tells us a little more a but yourself. People are all ways finding out who they are at any age. So 45 is perfect to be a novice. You can all ways ask question and everyone here is very friendly and helpfull answering questions. Good luck

MrDom

tinkerbell
08-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks
My imagination is going into overdrive,

pttwyn
08-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Julie,
I kind of like you younger gals.
45 is ok by me, but like everyone else suggested look around first and check out the suggestions for meeting people on the net.
Good luck, you'll do fine.

MajesticFae
08-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Welcome home, Julie! I'm sure there are plenty of Dom's out there who would love to train you. It's merely a matter of finding the correct one. You might post a personal ad as they've said and look around the forums and don't be afraid to jump in and post and play our silly little games. I posted my personal around a week or so ago and got an overwhemling reponse and I found what I think is a very compatible Dominant to begin my training.

Good luck and best wishes!

master 327-834-200
08-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. May I suggest you place an ad in the personals, after first reading this thread. http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1375

May I also suggest you have a good look around, make a few posts & introduce yourself to us.

I personally don't place much emphasis on personal ads, if I was looking to meet someone I'd get to know them gradually as a person before considering starting a D/s relationship.

Your age & weight mean nothing, what matters is you as a person. How serious you are about this, whether you're a born sub, etc. etc.

All Doms are different & look for different things. Unfortunately from what I hear there's a shortage of good ones available- but you only need one!

Good luck in your search, take your time & don't settle for less than you deserve. This should never be rushed. :)

Tojo

Julie I cannot stress to you how right this posting is. Age is no limit in anywalk of life and that includes here. Settle in, read the forums, ask questions, PM those you think could give you good advice but above all take it slow and steady.

Remember there are a lot of people here willing to help.

Good luck hope we have the pleasure of your company for a long time to come.

dzire2pleeze
08-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi julie...it was so good meeting you last night in chat..you are delightful.

If 45 is too old, i wonder where that leaves me???? Remember the older the grape the sweeter the wine.

Addressing the matter of weight...consider yourself Rubenesque. It's sexy. ~smiles~

Welcome to the forums.

dzire

Timberwolf
08-20-2006, 10:35 AM
As long as your heart and mind are still young enough to learn, you are certainly not too old! And as for your body type, though Asia's pic thread may suggest otherwise, the truth of the matter is you're very much not alone in that regard either.

We're just people, like any others. Except more so.