PDA

View Full Version : A Friendly Warning

Rabbit1
08-19-2006, 07:02 PM
This is a introduction forum ---it is meant to welcome new members to the board ----I is not ---I repeat --not ---a fresh meat market for those Doms who think they are God's gift to subs

Over the Past week I have had alot of newly joined members send me emails requesting that their profiles and info be deleted ---after an investigation of this --I had a few forward me some of the PMs and Emails they recieved from some of our wonderful Doms here.

Hey some of these members are not looking for a Dom---they are just looking into the lifestyle ----some of these PMs and Emails scared the hell out of them -----

now if you wonderful Doms are looking for new subs ---Please confine your search in the personals section---not the welcome to the forum section

Now the warning part----I have copies of the emails and PMs and your names which I will not mention here ---but if I get one more complaint about your Unwanted PMs or Emails to members ---I will ban you from the site --no farther decussion needed ----

So Take heed ---We try hard to build new membership ---the Greeters the Moderators and the Super Moderators and the Admin here --have that one purpose in mind---and we will not stand for you macho idiots ---that drive members off----nuff said

master 327-834-200
08-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Here, here. Well put Rabbit1.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
08-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Interesting but not surprising, some have surely left
already to rid themselves of these Masters.

The best way to handle a situation like this is
just as stated.

Rabbit1
08-22-2006, 01:50 AM
Sorry I was not really clear on this as my friend the Great Oz pointed out to me ---

it is not a bad thing to PM a newbie and welcome them ----it is however bad to PM them and think you automaticly own them ---they may not be looking for some one

so if you intent is to snag a Sub before anyone else does ---Please confine that search to the personal forum---those members are clearly looking for someone

Thanks Oz

Uncle_Ed
08-22-2006, 02:12 AM
Rabbit1,

A round of applause for this thread. We have a great thing going here-let's be free to extend our friendship to others and make them feel welcome without scaring them away at the first opportunity.

Tojo
08-22-2006, 04:44 AM
Yes my feeling is 'it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it'

While it may be fine to say 'Nice to see you here- any probs just yell out' or some such thing, it's not nice to say 'I wan u 2 b my bich' or whatever.

I'm not sure whether some guys seriously want a girl, or just want to scare them??

:confused:

Tojo

master 327-834-200
08-22-2006, 05:04 AM
Can I just add, to all the sensible Dom's and sub's out there, lets keep this thread at the top for a while.

Timberwolf
08-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Attention chest-beating cavemen who think all subs are yours to PM as you wish: you may want to check out Mr. Tojo's fine thread on the subject here - http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5363 - and give that a read. You only have to make it throught the first post. You can do it if you concentrate. I hope.

After that, you may wish to allow your mental age to catch up to your physical, and try again. Unless you are lurking here and are under 18, in which case get your ass back to math class, young man. In the meantime, please desist from trying to Titanic my entire half of the species' good name.

Besides, if you'd have anything to do with a woman who was willing to accept any of the following as an introduction: "hi slut", "hey cunt", "you're my property", "I'm going to collar you", and so on and so forth, you're already no kind of real man.

Good day.

cariad
08-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes my feeling is 'it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it'

While it may be fine to say 'Nice to see you here- any probs just yell out' or some such thing, it's not nice to say 'I wan u 2 b my bich' or whatever.

I'm not sure whether some guys seriously want a girl, or just want to scare them??

:confused:

Tojo

In my online experience unfortunately they do want her, and genuinely think such approaches work. Perhaps it does in some cases and I should not be judgemental, although it would not work with any sub worth her salt.

Thank you Rabbit for keep this place as free as possible from such people.

cariad

(guess I may as well give up my dreams of hearing Tojo ask me 2 b his bich ...)

Tojo
08-22-2006, 04:48 PM
(guess I may as well give up my dreams of hearing Tojo ask me 2 b his bich ...)

Funniest thing I ever read here. :bdsmsmile

Tojo

shins
08-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Funniest thing I ever read here. :bdsmsmile

Tojo

Oh noes!!!! Tojo's number 1 tactic yanked from under his feet, lol.

These "Dom's" might have abit more success if they realized that our subs are rare treasures, not pieces of meat...

I too was PM'd by one of them out of nowhere... guess my SN is questionable as to my orientations, but comeon... reading any of my posts would show that I'm not looking for a Master this day or any day... :P.

Curious_1
09-27-2006, 12:59 AM
We have had the same sort of things happen in the chat. Where I can sort of understand it there (we put a stop to it if someone tells us), I find it beyond belief someone does this to a new person saying hello.

Grow up people! This is not your playground.

Alex Bragi
09-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Sure I hear what's being said here, but I think most of the time all that's really required is a firm but polite "No thanks". I mean, I certainly wouldn't consider leaving this site, or any other, just because some zealous dom contacted me. Geez, it happens all the time on chat. A straight and simple refusal is usually all that's needed, and of course if it persists, then ignore or report them.

I think some of these submissives are being just little bit too precious.

Rabbit1
09-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Sure I hear what's being said here, but I think most of the time all that's really required is a firm but polite "No thanks". I mean, I certainly wouldn't consider leaving this site, or any other, just because some zealous dom contacted me. Geez, it happens all the time on chat. A straight and simple refusal is usually all that's needed, and of course if it persists, then ignore or report them.

I think some of these submissives are being just little bit too precious.

Yes some of the subs may be a little too precious ---What I am talking about is those curious to the lifestyle ---they are bombbarded before they even get a chance to know if they are submissive or Doms---and are completely turned off by the chest beating want to be Doms---We are not talking friendly hellos here I have read some of the graphic welcomes they have recieved

Enough to scare the hell out of any newbie---but this was not meant to be left open to decussion ---the ones who were doing this have been warned and that was my intent---so the thread will remain closed now