PDA

View Full Version : Whispers

Talia
08-20-2006, 05:35 PM
She’s been chained to this wall for too long, helpless and vulnerable to the men and women outside the door. She used to scream for help, when they first put her there. At first, they were screams of urgency, then to yells of helplessness, to whimpers of vulnerablility. Every now and then, she would scream loud…. only to have her screams ignored. Beaten into submission, to be kept where they wanted her. Soon, she began to accept that this was the way life was. Chained to a wall, for their amusement.

They really didn’t pay much attention to her. She was left alone most of the time. But when she would try to break from the chains that bound her they would come and give her the beating she had come to expect, and to anticipate.

One day, she decided enough was enough. She was going to fight back. “Beat me, Beat me as you like, but I will break free from these chains.” Hearing her threat they did just that. They wouldn’t stop this time…she would not give up. Her screams were heard; by a man outside the walls…outside the group that held her captive.

She did not know that he could hear. She hoped someone would hear her…her cries of fear, and agony heard by more than those outside the door. She heard him whisper from outside the walls opposite of where the others sat and waited for her to cry…how they loved to hear her cry. At first, she ignored the whispers…fought the hope that come. Her thoughts…"I’m not good enough.” they’ve always told her that. One day those whispers stopped…she listened intently for those whispers of love and encouragement. But she couldn’t hear them anymore. Then she opened her eyes to a majestic face, a face of peace and love. Scared she sat up and leaned against the wall, the chains rattling their reminder of where she belonged.

“Why do you wear these chains beautiful one” his deep voice soothing and comforting.

“This is where I belong, and please don’t call me beautiful, for I am not. ” She says quietly.

“IS this where you want to be? Bound by those outside this wall? Or free to be as you deserve. And yes, you are beautiful” he ended with conviction.

“No, but I have no choice.” She says defeatedly, but with a blush.

“Ahhh my beautiful one…you do, you do belong beyond these walls and away from those that have bound you.”

A ray of hope entered her heart and he could see that in her eyes. She was beautiful beyond all else but the little bit of hope she had in her eyes, made her even more so. Her smile captivated his heart. On that day he swore he would save her from her confines; free from those that bound her.

Each day his whispers would continue…continue to tell her she is beautiful and deserved better…until she believed him. She put her foot down to those outside the wall…

Talia
08-20-2006, 05:36 PM
“I am leaving. I will not stay here any longer.” She said with confidence.

They started again with their hurtful words and how she was not good enough. They even laughed at her bold boast. They continued with their hurtful words, but this time, with more vigor. She believed them. Then his voice came from beyond the darkened wall.

“You with me love? Are you ready for me?”

“No, please leave, I am not worth your trouble, please go.”

“Never!” is all he said.

Disbelieving, she sat there and wondered at his determination. She new he wanted her, for far more than just saving; to be his, with love and encouragement and all things good. She craved him beyond all else. She needed him, but how can he want her? She was not worthy of him or his attentions.

“I will never leave my princess, you are mine and I will take you from all this darkness and the abuse that has kept you here.”

Desperately she asked, “WHY? I am not worthy of your attentions. It is futile to think I can be more than what I am. This is where I belong.”

“Why do you believe that? Why do you feel this all you are worth?” he says with anger. Then continues, “I will not give up, you will see you are more than this, you are beautiful and will join me outside these walls. All you have to do is say the word and I will fight this fight with you. I will be here. I will be the one that will save you from all of this. Just say the word.”

Scared of the possible pain he can cause, she denied his help. Then one day. A very nasty and awful day, the one that had bound her to her wall came to visit her. He was particularly mean and hurtful. He beat her until she believed that this is where she belonged. She promised to never leave nor fight him again. But inside she craved the one outside the wall. Craved the love he promised.

After the evil man left, with her destroyed and hurting, the one she craved whispered for her again.

“I love you beautiful one.”

Crying and scared she asked angrily, “Why? I can never be free. This is where I belong.”

Angry and frustrated he says, “Why do you believe that? Why won’t you accept my help? You deserve so much more, my dear beautiful one. You are worth more than this life you are settling for. Let me give you that.”

Talia
08-20-2006, 05:37 PM
“No, I cannot.”

“I will not go away beautiful one. I will wait for you. You will ask me for my help. I will be here.”

Still she denied him. Believing those hurtful words of the ones outside the wall. She cried for the confusion he created. All seemed right before he came a long…but now…it all seemed wrong. The chains that bound her seemed so much heavier than before, the weight pulling her to the floor. Her cries ignored by those on the other side of the wall, they even laughed at her pain.

She heard their laughs, and became angry. The anger filled her and she yanked on the chains that bound her. One of the wrist chains pulled from the wall. Surprised and encouraged she pulled on the second wrist chain. It wouldn’t give. With a little more effort it pulled free. Encouraged she pulled on one of the ankle chains. It wouldn’t give. With all the effort she could muster she tried again. Still the chain would not give.

Desperate to be free she called for the whisper…. the first time ever that she had reached out for him. Feeling uncomfortable but yet determined she called him again.

“Please, I need you.” she said in desparation.

Then the voice was beside her, close to her hear, “I am here beautiful one. Let me help you now.” She clung to him holding on to the only ray of hope she had.

“Please help me.” She begged.

“With pleasure beautiful one. But tell me what you need. I need to hear the words.” He says looking deeply into her eyes. Letting her see his heart exposed.

“I need you Sir, I need you to save me.”

With a smile he bent down and broke the last of the chains from the wall. He took her hand in his and looked into her eyes. He sees her vulnerability and smiles.

“Now, lets leave this place, my beautiful one.”

Fear leaps into her eyes, the fight that she would have to be free from these walls and from those on the outside.

“I’m with you beautiful, remember, I am always with you.”

Smiling a weak smile and mustering the courage, she walks to the heavy wooden door and pulls. The door is heavy and he puts his hand with hers and to pull with her. Gaining courage she smiles, a genuine smile, at him. His heart skips a beat and he holds her close. Together they walk out of the dark room and into the room where the outsiders sat. They jumped up and sputtered and yelled that she was free. She smiled and looked at them and walked past to the door that leads to freedom. Taking his hand she left through those doors to never return to the mean and hurtful ones that always stood outside the wall.

Silke
08-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh my...this is such a beautiful story! *tugs at her own chains and keeps an ear out for whispers*

Good luck for the contest, hon! :)

Aussiegirl1
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I was captivated ( in the best possible way!) by this story. I loved the atmosphere you were able to create. A great job!

Widget
08-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Great Story SB, Good luck !!

Sir_G
08-21-2006, 01:08 AM
Somehow poetic and very beautifully written SB. A great story:)

Talia
08-21-2006, 02:54 AM
*blushing* Such wonderful praise from my students. Thank you all for your comments. And level two instructor's praise I am honored Aussiegirl.

Aussiegirl1
08-21-2006, 04:20 AM
No need to be honoured SB. You did a wonderful job!

Rabbit1
08-21-2006, 06:11 PM
I have trained you well Super Bitch ---it is good to see you have listened and learned-----yes you did a super job with this story ---I am proud of you

Talia
08-21-2006, 10:45 PM
*blush red* Thanks Rabbit! I appreciate your comments. You know..this was the easiest out of all my writing assignments. Also, so very therapudic. Posting it was hard though. This story is full of the pain I have felt in the last few months. I give Rabbit credit in helping me to overcome a lot of the trials I have faced because of those "outside the wall". Thank you Rabbit. I was because of you, I am able to smile as I walk past "the wall".

Hugs to Rabbit

Rabbit1
08-21-2006, 11:49 PM
*blush red* Thanks Rabbit! I appreciate your comments. You know..this was the easiest out of all my writing assignments. Also, so very therapudic. Posting it was hard though. This story is full of the pain I have felt in the last few months. I give Rabbit credit in helping me to overcome a lot of the trials I have faced because of those "outside the wall". Thank you Rabbit. I was because of you, I am able to smile as I walk past "the wall".

Hugs to Rabbit

Glad I could help you love----and yes writing is very helpful in releasing the pain ---it is an emotional outlet for alot of us---we just have to learn how to use it---and ----Smile-----the greatest weapon to all adversities:)

cariad
08-22-2006, 12:36 AM
I had a knot in my stomach and a tear in my eye as I read that SB. Wishing you a complete healing away from the wall.

cariad

Timberwolf
08-22-2006, 08:28 AM
An interesting piece. Good job.

Reminds me of the end of Pink Floyd's The Wall, "Outside the Wall"

"All alone or in twos, the ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall..."

mina
08-23-2006, 03:25 AM
That was amazing! A very powerful and touching piece... I am almost in tears after reading it, as you know from our conversation. Good luck!!

Talia
08-24-2006, 02:43 AM
Thanks Mina...your the greatest! ;)

Daes
08-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Hands down, that was an awesome read! Good job ^_^

Nikita
09-01-2006, 07:50 PM
SB,

I like the short piece. It grabbed my attention with the first few lines and as I read it, romance and D/s were the ingredients. Very nice entry.

Nikita

MsUther
09-15-2006, 02:59 AM
A beautiful story, SB. Im so touched. Thank you and good luck.

Talia
09-15-2006, 03:11 AM
Your welcome Glad you enjoyed.