PDA

View Full Version : The River - orchid #2 assignment

orchid
08-20-2006, 06:48 PM
i had actually intended to write a descriptive about the first time Master had me masturbate for Him but then yesterday happened and i just coulnd't resist telling that story instead!
__________________________________________________ _______________

i have been bugging Master for weeks for us to take one day on the weekend and go floating down the river, enjoying the outdoors and each other. That day finally came yesterday. We rented an inflatable raft and set out for a nice relaxing day.

The sun was hot, beating down on us in its late summer glory and the cool breeze coming off the river was a nice contrast. I had packed a cooler full of nibbly foods, some beer and some Dasani water, which I had frozen into ice so that it would last longer and help keep the food cool all at once. We had planned to have a little picnic on a secluded shore somewhere along the way.

The sounds of summer surrounded us as we floated lazily along. i was stretched out with my head at one end of the dingy, and Master with his at the other. i laid back with my eyes closed and just revelled in the feel of the sunshine while dragging one of my hands in the river and playfully splashing us from time to time, which made Master pretend to growl.

i love how close i feel to my Master at times like this, when we are simply sharing each other’s company. No words are necessary, no chores to be completed, no plans other than to just be together.

Master was into his second beer and i still working on my bottled water when we decided to stop for lunch. We had rounded a shallow corner in the river and come to a gently sloping, sandy bank that turned into a grassy field with a couple of nice big trees for shade. The rocks made nice mini waterfalls as the tiny rapids babbled over them like a little brook. It was a lovely spot and i set about setting out the blanket and cooler as Master secured the dingy by tying the rope through some bush brambles.

We sat and talked as we ate and i took my shorts off, leaving me just in my bikini so i could get some more sun. As we were thinking about leaving, i grabbed my water bottle and went to take a drink. Well, if you have ever seen the shape of a Dasani water bottle you will know what i mean when i tell you that i burst out laughing at the shape of the ice still inside the bottle. Master asked what was so funny and i laughed again as i showed him the nice, dildo shaped chunk of ice. “Wait here,” he said softly and headed back towards the dingy.

i didn’t have to wait long and as He reappeared carrying the rope from the dingy, my heart started to race. There is just something so sensual about making love outdoors and i couldn’t wait to see what Master had planned. He tied my wrists together with the rope and told me to lay down on the blanket. Then he pulled my hands above my head and secured the rope around the base of the nearest tree, effectively capturing me there. He teased me, telling me that now it was time to make up for the splashes i gave him while we were on our way here.

He took his slow time untying my bikini top from around my neck and behind my back, nipping at my neck and ears as he went, flickering his tongue out here and there as he worked his way down to my breasts. My nipples were already straining for his attention but he ignored them for the time being, relieving me of my top before kissing his way down my stomach to undo my shorts button with his teeth. His tongue ran along the top of my bottoms, trailing wet along my sensitive lower stomach which he cooled by blowing on it as he removed my bikini bottom, leaving me naked and tied on the blanket.

i sighed dreamily, waiting for Master to undress himself and place his cock in my mouth. i couldn’t wait and i wriggled impatiently on the blanket as i asked him for it. “Please put your cock in my mouth Master,” i whispered as i watched him. He shook his head no and told me to close my eyes, which i did immediately. He must have sat silently for quite some time as it seemed to me that a long time passed. i concentrated on listening to the sounds around us – the babbling of the water, the call of the birds and the whisper of the grasses brushing together in the gentle breeze.

i flinched and my eyes flew open as i heard a loud noise that i didn’t recognize. i saw Master with a jackknife in his hands, cutting away the bottom of the bottled water to retrieve the icy dildo from inside. There was a gleam in his eyes as he looked over at me, tied helplessly there for him to do whatever he wished.

He knelt beside me and held the ice up above my lips, letting drops of the cold water fall onto them. “Open up,” he said and when i opened my mouth, he pushed the dong of ice deep into my throat, causing me to sputter. “Is it cold, little one?” he asked, laughing and i nodded, my lips feeling like they were about to freeze off. He laughed again and removed the ice from my mouth, once again holding it over me and slowly letting drops fall down my body where he wanted.

i sucked in my breath as he let the drops hit my breasts. The freezing cold drop of water leaving a frigid streak along my sun drenched skin as it rolled off my breast and down my side. He filled my belly button and then moved lower. When the first ice drop hit my pussy lips, i thought i would die from pure pleasure. i opened my legs further to give him more access but my move was in vain as he brought the ice wand down now, to trace it directly across my nipples, hardening them even more.

i struggled half heartedly against the rope, twisting this way and that, trying to keep the ice from touching me but Master laid himself across me and pinned me down. While he circled the ice around one nipple, he bit at the other one, tugging it between his teeth like he knows i love, before reversing his attack. My breath grew ragged and i whimpered out of desire and cold mingled together.

After a few more minutes of that sweet torture, Master laid the ice on the blanket beside me and removed his shorts, to free his rock hard dick. He climbed over me again, in a 69 position and lowered himself into my waiting mouth.

As i slurped hungrily on his shaft, he fingered my soaking wet pussy and played with my clit. i was expecting to feel his mouth on me but instead, my squeal was muffled by his cock, as he took the ice dildo and traced it slowly around my pussy lips before thrusting it deep inside of me. i bucked wildly under his weight, trying both to fuck the phallus and dislodge it but he would not allow either. Instead, he just held it in place inside of me, while flicking my clit with his tongue and telling me what a horny little slut i was.

He was certainly pulling out all the stops, doing everything that drives me wild. i felt myself reaching the edge and tried to beg permission to cum. But my words were muffled by his cock, still pistoning in and out of my throat. i whimpered under him and shook my head back and forth to indicate i needed to say something. He lifted himself from me for a minute and i gasped out, “Please Master may i cum for you?” “No,” was his terse reply before driving his cock back into my mouth.

i continued to whimper under him, fighting my most primal urge. i knew i couldn’t last long and so i shook my head again. “Master, please….” i begged as he lifted himself once more. With that, he raised himself to his knees and pulled the quickly melting ice from my hole, running it up to circle and tap my clit with it. “Please…” i begged once more, breathlessly. He must have known at that point that regardless of what he said, i was going to cum and he relented. “Cum for me,” he commanded and then drove his tongue down to drive me over the edge. The pleasure ripped through me as my orgasm exploded, causing me to cry out loudly. He kept his face buried in me, licking up all that i had, the ice now forgotten.

When my orgasm subsided, he crawled down over me and turned around to position himself between my legs. Grabbing my knees and pushing my legs back into my chest he drove himself into me fully and roughly. This was no soft, sensual love making in the sun. It was pure animalistic heat, and he was pounding into me as i laid there, not able to do anything but take it.

After several minutes he abruptly pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty but not for long. He brought that magnificent prick back to my mouth and i opened eagerly to accept him. i licked and sucked my juices off of him, swirling my tongue around his head while i looked up at him. His eyes were closed with pleasure and concentration as he thrust himself deeper into my throat.

Suddenly he pulled back and opened his eyes as his hand reached for his meat. He stroked himself twice and then his seed was shooting from him, splattering my breasts, neck, face and mouth. He lifted himself off one knee and rolled to lay beside me, breathing heavily. i turned my head to look at him and smiled. i can never get enough of watching him recover from the pleasure he gets out of using me.

After a few moments, he reached up and scooped some of his cum from my breast onto his finger and brought it to my lips. i eagerly licked it off and asked for more. He continued to feed me his jism until i was mostly cleaned up. Then he untied my wrists and gently pulled me up. Together we went to the edge of the river to splash water on ourselves and clean up.

When we got home, we went for a shower…but not before Master had me refill several bottles and place them in the freezer. i am already wet thinking about the next time He will use them!

Talia
08-20-2006, 07:39 PM
WOW, very very good Orchid. I will move you on to level 2. One thing...when writing a story capitalize your I. When reading a story it is very distracting.

TheKnothead
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Wow Indeed!!
I love playing with ice...

TKH

orchid
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
thank you
it was a pleasure to write
:)

Slave_Debbie
08-22-2006, 10:42 PM
great story!!! I love ice play gotta love those Dasani bottles made me remember my ice fun last weekend :D

Polecat
08-25-2006, 05:04 PM
That was great. Very well done.

Rabbit1
08-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Very nice