View Full Version : Please welcome our new instructors

Rabbit1
08-21-2006, 12:03 AM
for level 2---Aussiegirl

Level 3----Ruby

Good show ---thanks for the help

Talia
08-21-2006, 03:07 AM
Yes...thank you Aussiegirl and Ruby..your insight and help will be greatly appreicated. It's an honor to have you both here as instructors. I hope to learn from you as I do level one. I know sometimes I feel as though I don't give enough instruction and hope you two can help with that.

Again...thank you so much!

SB

Ruby
08-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Thank you for the welcome.

I'm looking forward to "working" with everyone.

Talia
11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Sheepish will be the new Instructor for Level One, and I will be the Assistant. She is doing wonderfully and feel confident in her ability to instruct the Level One Students.

Aussiegirl1
11-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Yah, good one sheepish. I may just have to rid the students of the desire to write about sheep in level two LOL .

SheepishJaina
11-06-2006, 01:03 AM
no one has gotten a sheep assignment!... yet (though if Q ever signs up... *evil grin*)

Ruby
02-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Who's taking care of Level One?

We've got students asking to join and not being answered.
Other students are saying their assignments aren't being reviewed.

If we need to temporarily close the doors to students wanting to enter this class, I think we should let folks know.

Rabbit1
02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
It seems no one is ---and that is a shame ---we can get no volunteers to help ----so I may just close it down ----it was a good idea but it was always for and about the authors ----Ruby you and Aussiegirl have done an awesome job ---but it just too much for the admin and mod staff to handle in addition to their other tasks----

Ruby
02-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks Rabbit,

I'm happy to keep level three going.
And take on students who make it from level 2 to me.

That's as much time as I have to volunteer.

Perhaps in the future, this program can be brought back to life.

Kudos to you, sir, for making it happen!

Aussiegirl1
02-08-2007, 12:29 AM
It seems no one is ---and that is a shame ---we can get no volunteers to help ----so I may just close it down ----it was a good idea but it was always for and about the authors ----Ruby you and Aussiegirl have done an awesome job ---but it just too much for the admin and mod staff to handle in addition to their other tasks----

I too am happy to keep level two going, though I think I only have two active students at the moment. I would be happy to welcome level one students too, at least while we see what is happening. I am not sure what their tasks are, but if you let me know, I can soon get it sorted. It would be a shame to see it close, but I do understand the time restraints for the mods and admin as well.

H Dean
02-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Guess who is new here. I am in like Flynt, but without the cool telephone ringer.

Anyhow, I hope to be able to help a bit.

Aussiegirl1
02-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Guess who is new here. I am in like Flynt, but without the cool telephone ringer.

Anyhow, I hope to be able to help a bit.

Yeah!! Welcome mate! :woohoo:

It is so great to have you as one of the team.

H Dean
02-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Now I just have to watch and find out exactly what all to do. I am sure you can give me the low down; give me ideas on what all I should be doing in the way of help.

Aussiegirl1
02-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Now I just have to watch and find out exactly what all to do. I am sure you can give me the low down; give me ideas on what all I should be doing in the way of help.

For sure! To me, just reading some of the student's work and offering a review would be great. You may need to know what each level is expecting though, as it starts of fairly general and then gets more into serious writing as the course progresses. Even just having more than one person review their work, can make a student more sure of what they can do well and what they need to improve on.

Looking forward to seeing you in action!!!

Aussiegirl :wave:

Ruby
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi H Dean and Dragon's Muse,

So glad you could make it!

I only have one active student on level 3,
but I never know when I'll be surprised with an
assignment.

I think all the students need more feedback than we've been able to provide, so please jump on in and go for it.

What else? Somewhere in the instructor's area, we have a discussion about the course and it's levels. Enjoy.

Welcome to the team,

Ruby