PDA

View Full Version : Another Night

Lee Boudine
08-21-2006, 03:37 AM
"Wake up Inspector.......Wake up Sir: a new arrival."

The young officer shook my shoulder and roused me from a sound sleep. I was awake now and swung my legs out to sit on the edge of the cot in my office. "OH NO: I was hoping for a quiet night. Who is he ?"

"OH NO, not "he": "she", and a pretty little morsel, sir. She is a graduate student from the University: works for one of the suspected professors we are after. There is nothing definite, but she has been brought in for questioning...........she is only 25 and as I said pretty."

This was beginning to sound better as I stretched and pulled on my trousers. "Tell me about her." I bent to put on my shoes.

"As I said she is pretty, not a model type, but like the wholesome girl you'd want your kid to marry and raise little buggers to sit on your lap, sir. A little bashful, you know, and scared shitless. First time she's ever imagined what might happen to her with her hands cuffed behind her. So scared sh looks like she'll burst into tears at any moment."

I got up and put on my uniform shirt, neck tie, and jacket.

"I put her on the chair in room 5, sir. "

I walked to the door. "Come with me Carlos; you might as well enjoy the fun too. It will be a long night for the bitch. We'll keep her entertained."

We both laughed. "Thank you sir. I will."

Is there anyone who would like to write the female role in this account of
the young grad student in the Secret Police Headquarters of a Third World dictatorship ?

Stephanie
08-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Elizabeth couldn't believe this was really happening to her. She'd heard all the rumors, of course, about what happened to people after they were arrested. She closed her eyes and tried to tell herself they weren't true. Yes, here she was with her hands cuffed behind her back, sitting in an uncomfortable chair in an interrogation room. But that was all. They would ask her a few questions and let her go. That had to be it.

Elizabeth was a pretty girl. She was short, about 5'4", and she wore her brown hair short as well in a slightly tomboyish look. She wore glasses which had now slid awkwardly down onto her nose. The thoroughly strip search to which she'd been subjected had left her only in her socks and her white sneakers. Her smooth, alabaster skin slightly reflected the dim lighting of the interrogation room. Her figure was toned although she had a womanly curve to her belly and hips rather than the leaner figure more popular among the model types. Her breasts were sizable without being huge and rather buoyant still at her young age.

Lee Boudine
08-21-2006, 06:11 PM
The room was very quiet. It had been constructed to be soundproof: not to keep sounds out, but to keep the sound of screaming subjects undergoing interrogation in. Facing the hard wooden chair on which she sat was a raised platform about eight foot square. Poles at the four corners supported large floodlights focused on the platform. Between the poles, four more lights were mounted on the edges of the platform. Elizabeth wondered, "Is it some sort of stage ? If so, why here ? " The wall behind the stage was mirrored. One way mirrors.

Elizabeth recalled the strip search and shivvered. Undressing; taking off her clothes; had been the worst part. There were two women and she had never undressed as another woman watched. "Do I have to take it off ? " she had asked as she stood in her bra and panties. "EVERYTHING !" one of thematrons ordered. She undid the clasp behind her back and slipped off her brassiere. She tried to cover her bare breasts with her hands only to be shouted at, "HANDS TO YOUR SIDES GIRL !"

For several minutes she stood, her hands at her sides, as the two women stared at her breasts and commented between themselves. Elizabeth's fair skin flushed from her humiliation. Her breasts were now pink and her nipples tingled and involuntarily hardened. She became conscious of a tingling between her legs. She wanted to turn away, protest: anything just to regain some control by doing something. But, Elizabeth was afraid.

She had broken into tears as she pushed her panties off her hips to stand naked except for her white socks and sneakers.

It had been even more degrading to have the women run their hands over her body. Worst was between her legs and her breasts, but they had not searched her internally. They laughed when the matron feeling her labia found them moist. She burned with shame, but was relieved that she had not had them put their fingers inside her. It was apparently over when they led her out of the room, down the corridor and a flight of stairs to a lower level.

They brought her in this room. "Sit down." She sat and they pulled her arms behind the chair and handcuffed her wrists so she could not get up off the chair. "WAIT !" was all they said before they left her alone. Yes, wait, there was nothing else she could do.

It seemed hours that Elizabeth waited. At first she strained to look around the strange room. The she just sat and rationalized that she had done nothing wrong: they would ask questions then release her. But then she remembered stories of women who disappeared. There were rumors of torture. And she sat helplees and naked. Why had they taken her clothes. The longer she sat, the more she became conscious of her nakedness and by the time the door opened, she was on the verge of panic.

It was a man who entered. Elizabeth strained to free her hands to cover herself. No not one man; two; no four men entered the soundproof room and slammed the door behind themselves.

Elizabeth cringed on the chair. Helpless. TERRIFIED AS FOUR STRANGE MAN STARED DOWN AT HER NAKED BODY.

Lee Boudine
08-22-2006, 12:01 PM
"Well Carlos: what do you think ?"

"I think it is a wowan, sir."

" What makes you think that ?"

" First her chest; she has a pretty set of boobs,,,,,,,,,,,,and she has nothing between her legs, sir."

" I think you are right Carlos. Assuming she is a woman, I would gladly give her something btween her legs.?"

All four men laughed and for several minutes they discussed the woman's body betwen themselves. As the did, Elizabeth felt more and more humiliated by her nakedness. She pressed her knees together as tighly as she could. With her wrists held behind the chair she had no way to cover her breasts.

" You are about to loose these senorita." The Inspector removed her glasses. The way he slipped thm off her nose and ears seemed to have sexual overtones. Just like he was further undressing her when she was already nude."You won'tbe needing them right now................and I'll give them back when you sign your confession."

Elizabeth was startled, " Confession ? I have nothing to confess; I have done nothing wrong.............."

The Inspector patted her cheek gently. And traced the ridges inside her ear with his finger. This made her shivver: it was an overtly sexual act and Elizabeth involutarily reacted. She was conscious of a warming between her legs.

" Everyone has something to coonfess senorita: EVERYONE. And it is my job to help you remember what you have to confess."

Lee Boudine
08-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Sleep now was the furthest thing from my mind. I was aware of the erection in my Jockey shorts and humiliating Elizabeth was upermost in my mund. It was not that the sexual gratification from raping her would not be very pleasurable, but the process of softening her up for interrogation was like foreplay with the climax yet to come.

"Softening Up" was not a random process. Each iinterrogator had his own method learned from experience. Almost always the first step was to take away the prisoner's clothing by forceful stripping or involuntary undressing.
I prefer intimidating the subject to take off his or her own attire because I believe the act of undressing is more degrading than being stripped.

Never-the-less, nude is nude and we all agree that ' naked prisomers talked more readily than clothed prisoners.

Looking down on Elizabeth sitting naked and helpless, I was ready to now strip her of her self esteem as well as she had been stripped of her clothes.

Lee Boudine
08-24-2006, 05:48 AM
Elizabeth was stunned: overwhelmed by events: speechless. It was beyond anything she had ever imagined to find herself restrained,naked but for her shoes and socks, four strange men looking at her nude body. She was terrified. She tried to shut what was happening out by closing her eyes. It didn't work. She had to watch them; see what they intended to do to her. So Elizabeth sat speechless and stared back at them, wide eyed, with her face tight reflecting the fear that twisted inside her. Her fear was of physical rape: she did did not know how she would first be mentally raped. "Softened up" for interrogation and these men's entertainment.

Is there a lady out there to add a female perspective to ths story ? :confused:

Stephanie
08-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Elizabeth closed her eyes tightly as the glasses were almost sensually pulled from her face. "I can't see without those." she protested feebly. She couldn't help shuddering slightly as the man ran his hand over her cheek. It made her skin crawl.

For the next several minutes, Elizabeth sat there listening to the men talk about her body. She couldn't help but blush. Her toned legs shuddered slightly and she tried to press her meaty thighs together to shield her precious womanhood. She hadn't done anything wrong. All she'd done was work for a liberal feminist professor, which some of her friends had warned her was a mistake.

Elizabeth finally snapped, stomping her sneakered foot on the ground. "Give me my fucking glasses back! I can't see shit! And I want a damned lawyer! This country has a constitution, you know? Haven't you guys ever read it?"

Lee Boudine
08-25-2006, 06:32 AM
I just looked at Elizabeth; fondling her smooth plastic glasss frames as if I might be fondling her bare skin. In fact I imagined the softness of her breasts resting in the plams of my hands as my fingers played with her nipples. She must have read my mind as she blushed and remained quiet after her out burst.

"Now my dear, it is better that you not speak unless spoken to. Your tounge can get you in great trouble ! " I dropped her glasses and ground them to small pieces with the toe of my shoe.

"OH ! OH ! NO......my glasses.......I cann't see...." and Elizabeth broke into tears.

"NOW, I suspect you can see well enough Elizabeth..........well enough for OUR purposes here. Let me try a test."

"You two,"; I dicated the two guards with Carlos and I; " show the lady what you have for her." The two men eagerly opened their trousers and dropped their shorts to let their erections protrude.

Elizabeth gasped and moaned, "OOOHHHhhhhhhhh..........", terrified that she was about to be raped. We all laughed at the expression of horror on her face and her bulging eyes as she stared at the two hard peni of the guards.

"See ? Your eyes are just fine. Now I have a real treat for you: Carlos: you show are guest your magnificent stimulator............................."

Stephanie
08-26-2006, 08:35 AM
Despite the moment of fear, Elizabeth had not quite gotten through her raw rage yet. She steeled herself to resist, pressing her white thighs together. As the squeezed them together, their gentle inner curves flattened against one another, pressing tightly and creating a small ripple of soft female flesh. Elizabeth had a body of just the right size, not lean and all muscle like an athlete but not obese either, with just a touch of fatty tissue on her thighs to wriggle and squirm.

Elizabeth was not yet ready to try and seriously bargain for the glasses. She was too pissed, her breath racing in her frantic and absolutely helpless rage and frustration and being suddenly reduced from a bright student with a brighter future to a piece of meat cuffed to a chair. No, she wasn't looking to really improve the situation, just venting.

"Fuck you, you piece of shit rapist bastards! Uncuff my wrists! Give me back my damned clothes! Give me my glasses! Give me a phone call! Let me call my lawyer! Let me call my roommate! Let me call my parents! Call my parents! Put your damned pants back on! I wouldn't fuck you assholes if you were the last pigs on Earth!" Elizabeth shrieked. Her face was red with rage and she jerked her arms against her cuffs and stamped her sneakered feet wildly on the ground, causing the chair she was cuffed to to buck and even lift up off the floor. It was an almost comical site of furious but physically restrained rage, ultimately and absolutely futile. Her soft white body flailed with her exertions, mouth flapping, breasts jiggling, thighs tensing, legs flailing, sneakers stomping, ass bouncing, and torso and arms jerking.

Lee Boudine
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM
" I like a lady with spirit, don't you Carlos ? ", I laughed at Elizabet's ridiculous outburst of anger. The only purpose it accomplished was to show that we were getting to her. "Go on show her what you have for her."

Carlos undid his trousers and shorts and let his obscenely massive erection loose just inches from Elizabet's face: so close she shrunk back in the chair from it.

She just stared, mesmerized like a mouse watching a snake. The 12 inch phallus rose rigid from the thick tangled mass of black hair: The head was sleek but pitted skin with a drop yellowish precum on the tip. The two inch in diameter length of shaft with the gorged veins running its length must have looked like an oak tree to Elizabeth. She was no virgin. She was sexually active, but had never seen a penis like this. The thought of spreading her legs: of Carlos on top of her, driving the massive organ into her vagina was horrifying. And fucking...........she was so repelled, she wanted to vomit.

Carlos smiled, " Are you sure you don't want to fuck Seniorita ? You will never forget Carlos' big bannana..............."He stepped closer so the slimy moist tip brushed Elizabeth's lips. She shook her head violently to avoid it.
"maybe you'd like to eat it first; it tastes good; sweet and salty. " Grabbing her hair he forced it between her lips, but she grimaced and clenched her teeth.

I was amused. Other girls before had been shocked by the size of Carlos' genitals. The other guards laughed with me. "Well later Carlos if she doesn't cooperate you can demonsrtae that tool of yours in her cunt. Put it away for now."

" You don't think you will be bored here do you Elizabeth ? Before we play: if we play: I want to ask you a few questions about what you do at the University. First, tell me who you work for............"

Stephanie
08-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Elizabeth was starting to swear and not just from her flailing. Her rage hadn't subsided yet but it was wearing thin. They could see they were about to break through to the next stage. Elizabeth narrowed her eyes. "Look, you know as well as I do that I work for Dr. Stephanie Worthington. You know she's a feminist and she's against all the laws the government has recently passed on women's rights, women's duties in the household, and women prisoners, especially on lesbianism. But she's been saying that for months. That can't really be why I'm here. So what the fuck do you want?"

In a moment of frustration and anger, Elizabeth strained the muscles in those soft white legs to stand up while cuffed to the chair, holding the chair itself uncomfortably on her back as she stooped forward. White sneakers stomping hurriedly, she made a rather ridiculous effort to move towards the door."I'm going to go call her now. I get my damned phone call. I expect to get my glasses and the rest of my clothes back when I get back. Ok, assholes?" Elizabeth hissed.

Lee Boudine
08-29-2006, 11:49 AM
It was a bizzare scene: the enraged female hopping toward the door threatening to escape ! The men stood; watched; enjoyed; and erupted into fits of laughter. Elizabeth was bent half forward from her waist awkwardly carrying the chair, her wrists tightly mannacled behind it. Her hrests dangled down as she stood still for a moment; then resumed their erotic dance as she moved to try and shake the chair loose.

The men shouted obscenities about her tits, pussy, and ass as they egged her on her to move her body. No one touched her nor tried to stop her until it suddendly became apparent that the chair had slipped down. It could easily slip from between her arms and back.

A look of triumph spread across Elizabeth's face. " I'll show you what a determined woman can do you bastards !", she shouted and shook her body harder. The chair was about to slip loose when Carlos grabbed a mop used to clean the floor and thrust it between Elizabeths legs to trip her. She prawled on the floor. "Hold the bitch. " he shouted to the other two guards. "Shove the chair back up under her arms until her ass is on the seat. " Carlos pulled the head of the mop and shoved a hanfull of the filthy strands into Elizabeths mouth. "SHUT UP BITCH. " her screams were muffled.

Elizabeth tried to spit the mophead gag out. Carlos just reached up and shoved more strands into her mouth until she was struggling to breath and gagging.

" Turn her over..........on her back. SPREAD HER LEGS WITH THE SEAT BETWEEN THEM ! A little air on her hot pussy will cool her off ! Now push her legs back, down on the floor and hold them there." The guards gripped Elizabeth's thighs and held her motionless as Carlos slipped the mop handle behind the front legs of the chair and secured it to the front legs with duct tape.

" O.K. Lift her up an our little stage; put her on her feet so she can continue her dance for us. "

The mop handle kept Elizabeth's legs spread with the chair between them. She could not stand straight as the chair kept her in an obscene crouch as well, now, as bent forward. She was unable to move her feet more that an inch or two at a time. She strained to free herself but her attempts only frustrated her.

" Now what were you saying Elizabeth ? You are going to call your attorney ? And you are going to cause us trouble ? HARDLY ! Think about you position: helpless, half hunkered over, your legs spread, and your breasts hanging out for everyone to see............think about what you are going to do. YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME EVERTHING I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT STEPHANIE WORTHINGHAM. You are going to start by describing how you twodykes get it off."

Elizabeth just stood. Exhausted. Her anger drained. She felt defeated. She realized her helpless stituation and wondered what she could do. She slumped back and down so she was back to sitting on the damned chair as she had been. Only now her legs were spread outside the seat so her crotch was spread open. She vaguely recalled the slight comfort of being able to clench her thighs shut. Now genitals were helplessly vulnerable...............

Stephanie
08-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Elizabeth shivered. The cold air was indeed cooling her furry pussy. Her milky thighs were tense and strained weakly to close but to no avail. She whimpered slightly as her legs pulled against the tape. She looked down at the tape trapping her calved in dejection. "That's going to hurt like a bitch when it comes off, isn't it?"

"Alright. You got us. We are both dykes. I admit it. Not with each other though. I have a girlfriend back at school and Dr. Worthington has a partner her own age. They're even raising children together illegally, two girls in their late teens. My girlfriend and I mostly get it on orally. We were never really in to toys and stuff. That's the honest truth. I'm cooperating. Could I have some food and water now? I think I've earned it." Elizabeth ventured.

Lee Boudine
08-31-2006, 12:52 AM
" Ahhhh ha; now you are showing good sense. Of course I shall send for food and drink. Perhaps you would like something more than water; a rum and coke, to help you relax ? It would make our conversing easier.........I want names and details, everything you can tell me about Professor Worthington: you say she is raising two girls. That is very interesting. And your friend, who is she ? There is much I need to know."

There was a slight glint in Elizabeth's eyes. A look of triumph ? Maybe. She had fallen into my trap. Oh yes; I would have to stimulate her memory now and then, but she would talk. I'd milk her dry and then enjoy her company before turning her over to Carlos and the guards. For now she could think that she had out smarted me.

" Here, this will make you feel more comfortable." I picked up ther torn dress from the floor and spread it across her lap. I took a last look at the shiny pink slash in her dark pubic hair. I'd examine that more closely before we finished !

" You realize it is only because you were being difficult that we have taken your clothes and restrained you. We will treat you well so long as you cooperate Elizabeth. Now tell me if you would like a rum and coke ?"

:bondage:

Stephanie
09-01-2006, 10:21 AM
"I don't want to get dehydrated. I'll just have some food and water." Elizabeth said. "Is there any chance I could get clothed and unrestrained now that I'm cooperating?"

Despite the dress draped over her lap, Elizabeth's breasts were still in the open air, thrust outwards by the cuffs on her hands, the nipples hardened in the cold air. Below the bottom edge of the torn fabric could be seen her shapely calves, painfully taped to a mop handle just above where sneakers rested on the ground. "Dr. Worthington's lover's name is Diana Perdue. The kids are hers: Ashley and Natalie. She had them from her marriage. She took them with her to move in with Dr. Worthington when she left her husband. They know lesbians can't raise kids, that husbands get custody, and that Diana is guilty of spousal desertion under the law but so far no one seems to have noticed. The kids say at school that Diana is a widow and Dr. Worthington's just her roommate. Their both eighteen. One's a cheerleader and the other a star soccer player. My girlfriend's name is Maile. She's a high school math teacher and a feminist."

Lee Boudine
09-01-2006, 06:28 PM
" Very interesting Elizabeth. You have saved us a bit of unpleasantness by being so understanding. This information will be most helpfull. Of course I'll have to talk with the others too. You will be allowed to put on your dress and I shall send the guards for food and water. Perhaps a cup of coffee or tea too ? A good girl deserves a little more..............Then I'll need for you to write a statement."

I paused. Elizabeth relaxed some. She could imagine her ordeal had ended. I knew there would be more and that meeting the others would be interesting. Of course all of them including the two daughters would be interrogated. Then I spoke to the happy girl.

"Just one more question Elizabeth; did you say that you have never enjoyed sex with the Professor ? Or, that you are not having a sexual relationship with her now ? I do find it hard to believe that you did not find each other attractive: at least experimented once or twice............................"

"Carlos, release this young lady's arrs and legs from the chair. I don't think she will need to be resyrained further. And send the men for food and water. A full meal; Elizabeth must be famished after her ordeal."

" Then you'll be able to put your dress on............coffee ? tea ?"

Stephanie
09-01-2006, 11:03 PM
"I guess I could use some chocolate milk." Elizabeth admitted. She shifted her wrists in her cuffs and her thighs beneath her dress. She looked down at the tape restraining her calves. "Is that going to hurt?" she asked again, the question having been ignored the first time.

"I'm sorry. I've really never had sex with Dr. Worthington. I might have wanted to a time or two." Elizabeth answered the question.

Diana Perdue, spousal deserter, lesbian, and mother of two, was driving home from her job at a law office. She was a beautiful woman of about thirty years, with a tall, athletic figure, a very slightly tanned Anglo-Saxon complexion, moderately muscular legs, and light brown hair which she wore in a medium length cut. She was dressed in a striking black pantsuit and heels as she moved forward in the traffic, hoping to get home before her girls. She didn't know she was about to be stopped.

Lee Boudine
09-02-2006, 04:06 AM
"Get our guest chocolate milk ! And lots of water. Yes, ice water; we don't want her to become dehydated." The two guards left. Carlos had cut the duct tape on Elizabeth's ankles and taken off the handcuffs.

Elizabeth clenched her legs together and massaged her sore wrists. She looked up at me seductively and smiled. "Thank you", she almost whispered. 'She is bi-sexual. ', I thought to muyself. Then, I became aroused at the thought. My penis swelled. Rape had excited me, but the thoughts of her humiliating herself by servicing me voluntarily was even more exciting...............crawling to me mouth open ..................bending, spreading, waiting. I anticipated hours of pleasure after the foreplay of the interrogation room.

Quickly, not completely uncovering herself, Elizabeth lifted and examined her torn dress. " My bra and panties ?" she asked.

"They are beyond salvage: the men were overly enthusiastic when the stripped you." I laughed. She lowered her eyes demurily, blushing as she remembered. Maybe it was being stripped or maybe being fondled. " Your dress will have to do for now."

Then, quickly, she got up, half turned away from me, and discreetly step into the tattered dress. She shipped it up over her shoulders and buttoned the one remaing button. The front gaped givig enticing voiews of her breasts. One sleeve was torn so it fell off her shoulder. In ways she was more exciting standing like this than naked. She sat again and waited.

A female guard entered the room and handed met a note. "Diana Perdue has been apprehended and is in custody. She should arrive in half an hour." I handed the note to Carlos who smiled back at me. "Another very very busy night Sir."

Lee Boudine
09-03-2006, 12:54 PM
'Not just tonight, but much of tomorrow too Carlos. Go tell them I want Diana Perdue mlocked in Room 5 whenshe is brought in. She is not to be processed : not even spoken to by anyone; just locked in Room 5 and kept under observation. And Carlos, tell them to set up a cot in my office. With what our little bird has told us of the good professor and her dyke with her two girls it appears we will not get home for awhile.'

"Yes Sir. I'll take care of it."

" I will stay here until our two guards return with food. Then I'll meet you in my office."

Carlos left. And I turned back to Elizabeth. "The guards will return shortly. It may take a little longer for them to get your chocolate milk. No one has ever requested that before." Elizabeth had done the best she could to repair her dress, but it hung off one bare shoulder and gapped in the front exhibitting alot of cleavage. A picture of "the pure maiden defiled" as she sat modestly on the chair to which she had been tied naked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the arresting officers had Diana Perdue out of her SUV.

"Turn around and put you hands on the roof of you car Sernora."

She objected to the indignity. " What is this ? You cann't............."

"OH BUT I CAN ! BE SILENT turn around and do as I say !" To make sure the well dress lady understood, The officer jabbed his baton into her belly hard enough to make her cry out as she doubled over. He swung the bato again; a stinging blow across her buttocks. Grabbing her shoulder he spun her back facing the car. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the roof. "Spead your hands wider and move your fett back."

Diana was frightened now. These men were serious. This was obviously more than a routine traffic check. She moved slowly; just a little. The officer behind her plunged his baton betweebn her thighs making her flinch. "Spread you feet and your hands Senora and bring your feet back. As she spear he struck back and forth between her inner thighs with his stick. Her position was now very awkward. " Pat her down." the officer with the baton ordered the other officer who stepped close beside Diana.

Again she protested, " you have no reason to do this to me ! I demand you stop." The officer was ruining her freshly done hair style as he ran is fingers through her hair. " You can talk to the Sergeant when we get to headquarters senora. We have our orders."

Diana cringed as the officer put his fingers in her ears, her nostrils, and after pinching her cheeks with one hand, in and around her mouth. The "pat down" right out on the street; in public; became more humiliating as he ran his hands lower down her body. He fondled her breasts and probed her crotch before running his hands down her legs.

"She's clean." the oficer said. By now the transport truck had arrived. "Over here the officer with the baton ordered and Diana was loaded into the truck. Immediately it took off to headquarters where the Inspector and Carlos awaited Diana's arrival.

Stephanie
09-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Elizabeth sat down again, adjusting her torn dress to try and modestly cover her heaving bosom. She sighed heavily and she crossed her legs and folded her hands on her knee. "What are you going to do to them? Please don't hurt Maile."

Meanwhile, Diana was on her way to the station. She had been humiliated beyond words by hands on her thighs, breasts, even inside her wet mouth. She was handcuffed and put in the back of a truck and escorted to room five. "I have a right to know what I'm charged with." she said.

Lee Boudine
09-05-2006, 05:14 AM
" SWEET DREAMS PINCESS !" The policeman who had pushed his hand into her crotch gave Diana a painful swat on her taught buttock as she stepped up into the back of the truck.

Upon her arrival at headquarters, the men in the truck pushed her to the back door; "OUT, OUT PUTA, OUT !". She stepped down and two strong, masculine women grabbed her arms. Almost picking her up, they propelled her inside and down a flight of stairs. They stopped: pushed a button and the door to Cell 5 slid open. One woman removed her hand cuffs: the other gave Diana a had push that sent her sprawling on the floor. The electric door slid shut silently.

The quiet was oppressive. Cell 5 was soundproof. Diana lay stunned for a minute. then pushed herself up and looked around. She faced a wall that was almost completely mirrored. Strange, but then she realized it was probably a one way mirror. It would be almost like being in the cell for anyone observing from behind the mirror.

The room was brilliantly illuminated by six floodlights recessed in the low ceiling. Despite the bight lights, the bare room had a seductive glow. All the surfaces not mirrored, were painted a pale pink: the color so popular for sexy lingerie. The mirror too reflected the pale hue. " This makes my back pantsuit look terrible", Diana thought. A strange concern for one in her threatening situation.

The room was bare; no furnishings; except for a black cylindrical device bolted to the floor in the center of the room about four feet fro the mirror. Diana was puzzeled. The she recalled seing a picture of a similar machine in a magazine and one of her lesbian friend apartment. It was a magazine from the United States and showed a naked blonde straddling a similar machine. She thought, it was a strange name........... Simbian ? No; it was a Sybian: that was it; the magazine said it was the newest; the most efficient new aid for a woman seek ing sexual fulfillment on her own. The Sybian had vibrators and a pulsating phallus the made pleasure irresistable to the user.

" Strange. A Sybian in this room ? Why ?". It did not take long for Diana to imagine why and she shuddered. The pink hue in the cell was calming until she imagined what would be required of her shortly. She suddenly had a woman thought; her black pantsuit didn't look good in this light; but her matching thong and bra were pink and would look great. She did not image being allowed to wear her undies long..............................and then kneeling over the Sybian........................

Lee Boudine
09-06-2006, 12:09 PM
By the time I arrived in the observation room next to Cell 5, three of my contemporaries had already arrived and greeted me.

"This looks promising my friend,", " you have had the luck of the draw: I got a fat old cow yesterday.". " At least you got a female, not the punk I drew.".

We were all looking forward to the next couple hours. I was under pressure to dominate the desireable Diana: to make her utterly degrade herself in performing before these men. They were all experienced interrogators and enjoyed their work.

We continued talking as we waited for the Commandante to arrive : most likely with a cronie or two as his guest. His invitations to these "entertainments" were coveted by the higher echelons of politicians.

" But the old cow was horny. She flopped around on the floor like a teenager when we stuck the vibrator in her. We left it in long enough for her to come three times."

" That's more entertaining than watching a punk with his hand on his tiny prick masturbate. He was drained after one whack. Couldn't even get it up again."

" This gal you got here looks strong enough to take on a battalion of studs !"

"Yes, but she prefers girls. Not all the time tho. as she has two daughters: she and another lesbian."

"OOOooWeeeEEEE ! Are you going to bring 'daddy' and the girls in too ?"

"Yes; I plan too. And another girl; the good friend of the one I worked on last night. It looks like a full week, Ha, Ha, GHa, Ha.", I laughed as the Commandnte entered the room with the Minister of Defense and his senior aide.

HE and the other two sat in the center seats closest to the one-way mirror.
"Proceed ! ", he directed without acknowleding any of the rest of us.

" She is quite attractive, is she not Minister ? And stong too. You are familiar withe the device, are you not ? " he asked pointing to the Sybian.

Stephanie
09-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Elizabeth sat alone in her room and waited for the men to bring her her chocolate milk. She looked quietly around the room, an increasingly concerned frown on her pretty face. She leaned down to lightly rub her hurting calves with the flat of her soft, milky palms. She stood up after a long moment and her sneakered feet paced back and forth across the floor. She just waited,

Diana, lacking even a piece of furniture, sat down against the wall. Still wearing her pantsuit, she pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. She waited and waited. The tedium was getting almost more painful than her expected punishment and still nothing happened. "I request to hear the charges against me." she repeated again, a little quieter this time.

Lee Boudine
09-08-2006, 07:29 AM
A burly female guard entered with Elizabeth's meal and a very large glass of chocolate milk. She sat the tray and glass on the large metal table with the straps. The glass contained a litre of rich dark milk. Elizabeth couldn't wait : she was so thirsty: and took a sip, Delicious. " I'll be back soon and you can have more to drink. Or, water if you'd rather. She left. Elizabeth pulled the chair on which she had been abused over to the table.

It came over the loudspeaker in the observation room causing all seven of us to return our attention to Diana from the Sybian. "I request to hear the charges against me." The words came from the pitifull form of the woman in the corner. She didn't even look up: she was talking to no one.

" I think it is time to talk with our guest Minister. Do you have any questions before we begin ?

" As I said, you may procede Inspector...................I have never seen a machine like that used......................"

I took the microphone. " You are not yet charged Diana Perdue.STAND UP! AND, FACE THE MIRROR." Hastily Diana scrambled to her feet and stepped to the center of the room facing the mirror. She saw only her own reflection, but knew the man who spoke was observing her. It was a relex that she straightened her outfit and smoothed her disarranged hair with her hand.

" You have been accused of improper deportment by spousal disertion, lacentious behavior, corrupting minors and child kidnapping. You are alleged to be living in an active lesbian relationship with your two minor daughters. NOW LOOK AT ME AND RESPOND !"

Stephanie
09-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Elizabeth gulped down her food and drink like she hadn't eaten in a week. When she was done, she rose from her chair and walked over to sit against the wall. She placed one hand on her soft belly and smiled a little. It was almost over. It had to be.

Diana frowned faintly at the allegations and took a moment to compose herself before responding. "I left my husband because he beat me and my children. I am living with a friend. Both of my daughters are eighteen. You can check that with your records."

Lee Boudine
09-08-2006, 06:18 PM
" That might be understandable; if true. Turn your back to the mirror !'

Diana hesitated, then obeyed. She stood with her back to the mirror.

" Bend forward and touch your toes." She bent forward and strained to touch her toes. She could not with her high heels. "HOLD IT ! " It was a strained position, but she remained bent forward. " Are you and your daughters now residing in the home of a woman ? A known lesbian ? For how long ? " What is your relationship with this woman ? The voice spoke with authority and Diana responded.

The men noticed first Diana's legs, then her buttoks, begin to quiver as her leg and back muscles strained to maintain her bent over position.

Stephanie
09-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Diana's thighs and buttocks were well toned, perhaps a tad muscular, those of a powerful, independent woman. Now they were quivering as they were straining, bent, and presented to her viewers. "We are residing with her. Both my daughters are of age, however, and it wasn't safe in my husband's house."

Lee Boudine
09-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Each man watching Diana would have loved to grab those firm globes of Diana's buttocks and pull her nude pelvis tight against his. Hold the man tight and let his erection find its way: first to the valley between her strong thighs; then between folds of her moist labibia. Finally manipulating Diana's hips until the throbbing head of his swollen penis penetrated the orfice of her vagiina.

Each man sat, leaned forward, oblivious to the other men: focused on the naked woman.

The Commander continued his questioning:

"Why was it not safe for your daughters to remain with their fater ?' "

"Why did you not remain with your daughters and husband ? "

"Why did you move in with a known lesbian pervert ?"

" Why expose you young daughters to the iimmoral nfluences of a lesbian
pervert?

" When did you move in with the professor ? "

" Isn't it true that you had sexual encounters with the professor prior to
moving in with her ? "

" AND ISN"T IT A FACT THAT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTERS HAVE
ENJOYED THE SEXUAL ATTENTIONS OF THE PROFESSOR SINCE
MOVING IN WITH HER ? "

Stephanie
09-11-2006, 06:17 PM
((OOC: Umm...Diana's not naked yet))

Lee Boudine
09-11-2006, 07:26 PM
All the men's imaginations were working over tiime. The rippeling muscles under the thin silk made it seem as though Diana had already been stripped.

She didn't answer his questions. So Commandante repeated them more harshly , "ANSWER ME PUTA OR YOU WILL REGRET IT !"

Stephanie
09-12-2006, 02:02 PM
"Because he beat them. Because he beat me. Because I had nowhere else to go. Three months ago." Diana answered the questions, her ass still thrust upwards, her hands still straining for her toes.

Lee Boudine
09-12-2006, 02:49 PM
" Do you obey me because your husband beat you ; because you know I will beat you ten times worse than he ever did ?" He paused to let Diana shudder at the implied threat. " Or perhaps it is because I might bring your daughters here if you don't obey me ? You really don't want me to arrest your daughters; do you ? "

There was silence.

" Spread your feet apart ; and look at me. " Diana started to rise up to look at the mirror. "NO ! NO! NO!, my dear. Stay bent, we enjoy looking at you in such a pose. Just move your feet apart and look back at me through your spread legs. Lean forward and put your fingers on the floor if your legs are tiring. Spread your feet a little more......MORE ! "

The further she spread her feet, the harder it was for Diana to keep her balance so finally she supported herself with her fingers on the floor. She could now see the mirror.

Her image was reflected in it. Her inquisitpr remained hidded, but she cringed at the view of her ass reflected back at her.

Lee Boudine
09-18-2006, 04:59 AM
" When are we going to see some skin ? We don't have all day like you to dally with the bitch. Get moving !" The Commandante was impatient and displeased with the pace of my "show".

"Si my Commandante. One moment she is ready." I pressed a button which summoned my female colleague Lt. Stefana Mendez. Within minutes the lieutenant entered the room with Diana. She had stripped women many times in front of the mirror for men and women watching. She took charge and proceeded..............................

Stephanie
09-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Elizabeth-Bargaining

Elizabeth, of course, was still sitting in her own cell in her torn dress and her sneakers, sipping her chocolate milk and waiting. "So when can I go home?" she asked tentatively.

Diana-Anger

Stefana was a raven-haired, trim young woman in a police dress uniform, complete with high heels and a skirt down to her calves. She walked with quiet confidence over to Diana, who could hear her heels clicking on the floor although she didn't dare to lift her head. Stefana, believing the lesbian to already be in terror, firmly grasped the base of her brown hair. It was this that provoked Diana's rage. She lashed out, trying to jerk up against the tight grip on her hair and pulling one hand up to try and punch Stefana in the guy. In Diana's bent position, Stefana had no trouble getting Diana on her belly and getting handcuffs back on her before pulling her to her feet. "Are you ready to talk, Miss Perdue? You're smart. You're a lawyer, right?"

"Fuck you." Diana snarled, losing her self-control to her rage even as those finely tones thighs tensed and those soft hands tugged at their cuffs.

Stefana tsked and began to unbutton Diana's pants. "Stop!" Diana screamed again and again as her pants and then her panties were tugged down over her legs and left around her feet.

Stefana tapped Diana's thighs lightly with the base of her whip. Not whipping or even smacking them. Just tapping them with the handle to get a feel for them. "Much too muscley for a woman, but I guess your partner in crime liked that in her 'husband'. Please step out of your pants."

"Go to Hell." Diana snarled.

Stefana hit her hard in the belly, making her double over and knocking the wind out of her. She then grabbed her again by her brown hair and tugged her foreward, out of her pants. Diana was now in her suit jacket, blouse, stockings, garter belt, and high heels. She would be stripped further but Stefana paused for a moment to let her observers savor Diana in this state of undress.

Ashley-Uncaptured

Ashley, the slightly older of Diana's nearly twin daughters, was driving home from soccer practice. She was a tall girl with an athletic, developed frame. Her skin was a little tan from all the time she spent outdoors but she was still much fairer than the people of the country. Her body was now sheened in sweat and her uniform, with its knee socks, tiny shorts, and jersey, was soaked through. Her brown hair was back in a ponytail. She had no idea what was in store for her.

Lee Boudine
09-21-2006, 10:32 AM
Lieutenant Mendez's firm treatment of Diana had all the men on the edges of their chairs straining for a better view. Any man's libido is stired by the sight of a woman's body: the more flesh shown the greater his arousal manifested by the rush of blood to his penis. The observers trousers now bulged.

"So; you have such a beautiful and talented assistant Captain. You never told me. Your secret weapon ? Your secret lover ?" He was obviously pleased by the faster pace of the interrogation and smiled knowingly.

"Si , mi Commandante, my assistant. But I assure you, not my lover. It is not my choice, but hers. The interest we share is not in making love, but we share a common interest in causing pain and humiliating women. I have watched her make love to women, but the men she just teases."

" It stretches the new law out lawing lebianism, but Stefana is very loyal, and useful to the state. She has free access to the prisoners at any time. Both female and male. She is not shy about using her body to question either a man or woman."

There was a knock at door. It was a guard with a note. The Captain read it and announced, " Diana's older daughter has been arrested and is being brought here to join her mother."

Elizabeth could wait in her cell. He would be busy with Diana and Ashley here.

He turned back to watch Stefana tease Diana with the butt of the whip handle.

Lee Boudine
09-22-2006, 06:08 AM
The Inspector felt his penis erect as he leaned against the back wall of the observation room watching Diana respond to Stefana's tormenting. Somehow, Diana's partial state of undress aroused him quickly. Or maybe it was the combination of Diana in garterbelt and stockings before him now: the recollection of Elizabeth, defeated, gratefully slipping on her revealingly, torn dress:or the fantasy of Ahshley in her scanty tennis outfit, paniced as the officers handcuff her on the public roadway.

And then the Lieutenant working on Diana. The Inspector felt an unfamiliar attraction to Stefana that made him feel like an adolescent boy. It was a blooming attraction of new love: not really sexual, but he found even the smallest things about her exciting. Once in the heat of interrogating a young man, Stefana had kissed the Inspector on the cheek in her excitement. Just a peck in passing, but it burned in the Inspectors memory.

The men infront of him were silent: utterly absorbed in the scene playing out before them. Anxiously they awaited what Stefana would do next.

Stephanie
09-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Elizabeth-Bargaining

Elizabeth was growing frustrated as the matron was simply refusing to speak to her now, not having responded at all in what seemed like ages. "Excuse me? Miss?"

Ashley-Uncaptured

Ashley sighed as she heard sirens behind her, pulling over and waiting to see what would happen next.

Lee Boudine
09-24-2006, 03:46 PM
ARREST:

Ashley had won five sets out of seven. She was ecstatic as she drove home from the tennis club savoring her victories and looking forward to a long, warm bath before a nap. She sometimes showered at the club, but when she had time she prefered her bathtub. The oils and bubbles relaxed her and perhaps she would choose one of her toys from the cabinet.

Her calm reverie was suddenly interrupted by a flashing blue light and the scream of asiren. She looked down at the speedometer. "NO, I'm not speeding..........what have I done ? " She pullled to the side of the road and stopped. The road was deserted except for an occasional car passing.

" Step out of your automobile miss ! ", one of four officers surrounding her car directed.

" Why sir ? What have I done ? "

"Just be quiet and get out, NOW !", he said more harshly.

Ashley obeyed. She was conscious of her scanty tennis outfit as she swung her long bare legs out and stood up. The officers were grinning at the sexy sight and shuffled about to get a better view. " Well, what have got here ?" one commented laciviously.

The officer in charge said nothing, just stared at her: up and down. His eyes seemed to penetrate her clothing and Ashley crossed her arms across her breasts as she faced him. "Give me your drivers license miss." Reluctantly Ashley tunred back to the car door and bent in to get her bag. As she did so she was conscious of how her shorts must have clung to her buttocks tipped up toward the officer. " Here. Now what is it you stopped me for ?"

" I told you to be quiet ! If there are questions, I will ask them. Now give me your car keys !"

Ashley started to protest, "I've never....." but was not allowed to say more. The officer pulled his club and drove it into her belly hard enough to make Ashley cry out and double over. "

"YOUR KEYS....." he demanded. Still gasping to catch her breath, Ashley obeyed.

" Now, walk to the front of your car miss. " and to emphasize his order, he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her forward. At the front of her car she was ordered to bend over the hood; face down; and to spread her arms. Thus bent, Ashley was made to spread her feet wide apart. Now all four officers stood behind her for a better view of her degradation. One officer moved to feel her hair, arm pits, and her breasts flattenened on the car hood. Finished he pulled her arms behind her back and cuffed them. The officer in charge then knelt to check her shoes and started running his hands up her bare legs......................

BARGAINING: The matron had brought food to Elizabeth. " Talk to me, PLEASE......Say something...........just a word, please Oh please...." Again the matron placed the tray on the floor and left as if Elizabeth weren't even there

ANGER: Diana's thighs tingled as Lt. Mendez eroticly stroked her and probed with the whip handle. Her anger was building as she tried to control it knowing it would only inflame the government torturer. She felt she was about to burst.

The men in the observation room wondered, ' what next '.

Stephanie
09-26-2006, 09:42 AM
ARREST:

Ashley was a soccer player, not a tennis player. She had won her game however and was feeling rather good about herself until the incident with the police. Now here she was, bent over the hood of her car, handcuffed, with a man feeling her nicely toned legs. "I don't see how I could be hiding anything in my legs." she said acidly.

Anger:

"I think the rest of you might be more feminine." Stefana conceded as she started to unbutton Diana's jacket and blouse. After exposing the woman's bra, she paused to grope her chest for a moment. Diana was now just glaring silently. She tried once to kick at Stefana with her powerful leg but Stefana just stepped back.

"If you aren't going to cooperate, we'll just have to do this the hard way." With that, Stefana left the room for five minutes. It was five minutes for Diana to worry and sweat and heave her bra clad chest and five minutes for the men to enjoy watching her. When Stefana returned, it was with scissors in hand. Leaving Diana cuffed, she proceeded to cut off first her jacket then her blouse and then her bra, leaving her in heels and stockings only.

Bargaining:

Elizabeth sighed and waited for the men to return.

Lee Boudine
10-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Denial: Ashley was sure this was an administrative mistake and there would be hell to pay for the indignity she suffered. There were daughters from important families in her soccer league. She'd watch these scum squirm as she testified.

" EEEYIIII ! " get your filthy paws off me you animal! The man behind her's fingers were stroking her labia; reaching under her shorts and pushing her thong beteen the sweating lips. She tried to raise from the hood, but a second officer pushed her back down and held her.

Ashley was a competitor and struggled. " You'll pay for this you damned
pigs !"

Just then the sergeant returned from using the radio in the Jeep. "It's her: I checked her papers out. She's the one we were to pick up. Load the puta in the back of the truck. Enrico; followus with her car."

His words cut like a cold knife. "This is not a mistake.........what do they want ?" Ashley shivvered. Her denial wavered..........

Anger: "BITCH ! ". Diana spit at her tormentor as the last concealing clothing fell away." Let me get my hands on you and whoever is watching can look at your boobs and ass. She lashed out kick her tormentor who easily stepped aside.

"So you want to play ! Very well, dance for us whore." The baton the woman carried was also an electric prod. She extended it and touched Diana's buttock.

"WAAAGGHHIIIEEEEE! " Diana screamed and jumped away.

"DANCE !" As Diana hesitated, she extended the baton again..............

Bargaining. Elizabeth was regaining her composure as she rested, and took nourishment. The next time the matron came, Elizabeth told her she needed to go to the bathroom. The matron looked at her with an evil smirk..........

Lee Boudine
10-10-2006, 08:14 AM
She was alone in the windowless box on the back of the police pick up truck.
"This cann't be happening; not to me. " Ashley thought. The truck hit a big pot hole and the handcuffed girl fought to maintain her balance on the wooden bench. "Ouch ! " the jaring ride was painfull. Ashley was afraid: she had heard stories of girls arrested................but it couldn't happen to me....
........or could it ?

The ride seemed interminable.........................

Stephanie
10-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Denial

Ashley sat without the benefit of a seatbelt on the uncomfortable wooden bench. Her sweaty body encased in her soaked, small uniform bounced everytime the van went over a bump. With her hands tightly cuffed, she couldn't steady herself. She imagined that she must look like a mess as her soaked ponytail bounced with each bump. Still, it couldn't be that big a deal. She would be home this afternoon or tomorrow. She just knew it. After a long drive, the van arrived at its destination. Ashley looked to the door impatiently. Best to get this over with.

Anger

"No way!" Diana yelled, stepping back out of range of the prod and assuming a more combative stance. "There's not even any fucking music."

Depression

Elizabeth was starting to despair as nothing ever seemed to happen to her besides glances from the matron. She stood up and started pacing the room, waiting with both impatience and despondence.

Lee Boudine
10-13-2006, 07:11 PM
A fifty year old woman had been locked in the cell next to Elizabeth for 48 hours. When the door was opened, the room smelled of stale urine and human waste. In one corner was a puddle and a brown mass of feces. The woman huddled in another corner sobbing; her body trembling uncontrolably. She didn't noticed the two matrons as they entered.

"SOW ! DIRTY, FILTHY SOW........you've soiled your self and left a mess. Now we'll have to clean you up. GET UP !" The matron shouted; then kicked the woman who only wrapped herself into a ball, her arms about her body and legs. She lay on the floor as the matron kicked her twice more.

"NOO; NO MORE .......Please no moooore." She begged; then began crying hystericly.

The matrons pulled her to her feet and dragged the naked woman to the shower room before taking her for further interrogation.

Now the cell had been cleaned and was ready for Elizabeth who was to be it's next occupant. Interrogation had almost broken Elizabeth's spirit and the time she was to be locked in this specially fitted room would drive her into the depths of clinical depression.

The cell was small; about 8 feet by 10 feet. The ceiling had been lowered to just 5 feet so the occupant was unable to stand upright. It was bare with white tile walls and ceiling. The floor too was white, but it was covered by a plastic matt with pointed cones about 1/3 of an inch high just an inch apart from wall to wall. The room had a hi-fidelity sound system mounted in the ceiling and was temperature controlled to be adjusted from freezing to 180 degrees f. It was brightly illuminated by six 500 watt flod lights.

Elizabeth sat in her cell straining to control her bladder and depressed: feeling overwhelmed and hopeless after her ordeal. The matrons would soon move Elizabeth to this cell....................

Lee Boudine
10-15-2006, 06:09 AM
and Lee will take that trip with Hanah; the fifty year old prisoner taken from the special cell next to Elizabeth while Stephanie develops the story line we shall continue with Elizabetth, Diana, and Ashley.

At that point Hanah will be left to her fate as I follow Stephanie's lead.

Hanah is an older, physically fit, mature woman. She recognized her body maturing and participates in aerobics regularly to maintain a degree of firm ness. Her breasts are softer, but do not sag. Her waist is larger and her belly a little rounder as are her hips. Her buttocks are firm and her thighs have maintained their youthful shape: almost. Though fifty, Hanah looks ten years younger.

Lee Boudine
10-16-2006, 05:50 AM
and Lee will take that trip with Hanah; the fifty year old prisoner taken from the special cell next to Elizabeth while Stephanie develops the story line we shall continue with Elizabetth, Diana, and Ashley.

At that point Hanah will be left to her fate as I follow Stephanie's lead.

Hanah is an older, physically fit, mature woman. She recognized her body maturing and participates in aerobics regularly to maintain a degree of firm ness. Her breasts are softer, but do not sag. Her waist is larger and her belly a little rounder as are her hips. Her buttocks are firm and her thighs have maintained their youthful shape: almost. Though fifty, Hanah looks ten years younger.................................

Now to commence:

The matrons had rinsed Hanah off in the shower after her 48 hour ordeal in the conditioning room. This was my private interrogation room: the room to which Hanah had been brought after her arrest.

When she first arrived, Hanah could not accept what was happening to her. She was a socially prominent wife of a very successful industrialist who had helped financed the failed conservative coup to overthrow the Marxist military dictatorship of our small Central American country. It was beyond imagination of a convent educated woman; sheltered all her life by a good marriage to the rich son of a patrone family all her married life; that at fifty years old she would be arrested and interrogated.

She was brought to me: in this same room: a week ago. She had been arrested at 11;00 PM, with her husband, as they entered their estancia outside the city. Together they were transported to security police headquarters and there seperated. Hanah was elegantly dressed as she was escorted to my interview room.

It must have been a shock after the excitement of the evening at the opera, to find herself in a stark room of bare whitewashed walls almost devoid of furnishings. There was a massive wooden arm chair in the center of the room under a flood light fixture hanging from the ceiling. The chair faced the only other furnishings: a padded executive swivle desk chair with two light stands beside it focused on the wooden chair. I was seated in the office chair waiting.

Actually, as Hanah entered the otherwise dark room, she faced the glare of the lights which blinded her. She could see nothing but the ugly, ominous, chair and the blinding halo of light. The guards seated her on the big chair and left.

I watched Hanah and she waited aprehensively.

:cool:

Stephanie
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Denial

Ashley waited for the guards to open the door. The fit young woman flexed her arms a little, trying to work out a way to deal with this situation. She couldn't think of one no matter how hard she tried. She lowered her head, her ponytail resting around her smooth neck. She looked down at her shining, sweaty thighs, tense beneath the little soccer shorts. If only they'd open the door and get things over with.

Anger

Diana stumbled back from the baton. Stefana laughed a little as the naked woman fell onto her beck, landing on those well-muscled ass cheeks. She turned to the men watching and smiled before lightly slapping Diana on each cheek with the baton. The floored feminist struggled to regain her feet, heels pressing against the ground, but without her feet free, she found it impossible.

Lee Boudine
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
For Ashley the frustration of waiting for them to come for her was the first step in overcoming her denial. Time and the subject's own imagination was working on Ashley. Of course the men who had seen her in her scanty soccer uniform were all anxious to see more............but they knew that she'd soon be nude.

As she roled on the floor trying to avoid the tip of the cattle prod, Diana's anger was increasing.

And Elizabeth trying desperatly to hold her urine still had hope of bargaing for better treatment.

I left the scene to enjoy Hanah's company in private. Her mature body and embarassment from displaying her unclothed body turns me on. She is sexier than many younger women......................BUT, this is a diversion from the role play I have so enjoyed. I hope that my player will return: in the meantime I shall continue my fantasy about Hanah in the SEXUAL FANTASY thread, in Forums..............