PDA

View Full Version : Errr...hello?

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 03:24 AM
Hello all, I'm 27 and new to this, both the scene and trying to write in a forum. Ha.

Have fooled around with a few girlfriends in the past but never really got into "the Scene", not really sure if i even want to, but you know when you just want something...more.... Can never quite put my finger on what i'm looking for.

Is this odd? I don't think i'm Dom but it's fun one in a whie, and i'm not average sub as far as i have seen.

Maybe its a bit quick to leap into details but i don't quite see where I fit, (possibly a common thing?) I can't really imaging me calling someone mistress, not really after that kind of a realtionship, but sometimes just want somthing intense, ingenious, an unexpected. want to be able to pull against bonds, not so much to hand my self over to someone but to try not to. If that makes sense.

You don't really find that kind of thing with the people from down my local so I thought I'd try seeing what happens on this.

This isn't so much a questioning forum as i dont really have a specific question, just rally a long winded hello I suppose.::wave:

master 327-834-200
08-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Welcome to the forums, you will find lots of information here that may help you on your journey. The people here have loads of knowledge and experience too so don't hesitate to ask.

But to begin, my advice is read the threads and take it easy.

Good luck

Tojo
08-22-2006, 04:37 AM
Hi & welcome Bound. Geez you think that's long winded, you should see some of my posts...

Yes as master 327 said, just take it easy- watch & learn.

There's nothing unusual about being unsure of what you're into- I was a kind of subbie for many years, & am now totally a Dom, or at least working at it.

Hope you enjoy it here, feel free to be as long winded as you like.:wave:

Tojo

Aussiegirl1
08-22-2006, 04:53 AM
Welcome to the forums,

This is a great place to learn, have fun and just hang out. I am sure you will feel at home here in no time.

Aussiegirl

maddie
08-22-2006, 06:01 AM
Hello Bound to be! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

suchaminx
08-22-2006, 06:02 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums, echoing what the others have already said - its a great place to learn, no pressure and no questions to daft to ask ~smiles~

Above all have fun and enjoy minx x

chattel69
08-22-2006, 07:10 AM
welcome to the family... take your time to explore, you might discover you like both sides of the flogger.

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Thanks Guys, gee you're all so sweet. I have no idea where to go from here, but at least i'm here. Hope to chat to you all soon, or just cross paths as and when.

suchaminx
08-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Bound to be ~smiles~

Said a brief hello in chat earlier, chat is a great place to get to know people, as are the forums, explore both and you will soon wonder what you did with all your time ~hugs~ minx x

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah, saw you there such a minx.
Gotta get the hang of those as i never know how to get into them. Don't mind things going slow though, certainly don't want to rush into the wrong thing.

Just looked through the personels. Everybody seems to be looking for a young female dom and there are never any replies, where do you find them? Was going to write a personal but it seemed a little pointless at the moment.

who'd have thoght it'd be so tricky to find a girl with a bit of a dark streak to her? such is life i suppose.

Timberwolf
08-22-2006, 08:45 AM
"but you know when you just want something...more.... Can never quite put my finger on what i'm looking for.

Is this odd?"

Not in the least. Reminds me of a lot of people I know. ;)

Welcome aboard, enjoy yourself.

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 08:49 AM
Cheers timberwolf.

dzire2pleeze
08-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Hello there...welcome. You will no doubt find what you seek and you will have fun in the process. ~smiles~

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Hello all, I'm 27 and new to this, both the scene and trying to write in a forum. Ha.

Have fooled around with a few girlfriends in the past but never really got into "the Scene", not really sure if i even want to, but you know when you just want something...more.... Can never quite put my finger on what i'm looking for.

Is this odd? I don't think i'm Dom but it's fun one in a whie, and i'm not average sub as far as i have seen.

Maybe its a bit quick to leap into details but i don't quite see where I fit, (possibly a common thing?) I can't really imaging me calling someone mistress, not really after that kind of a realtionship, but sometimes just want somthing intense, ingenious, an unexpected. want to be able to pull against bonds, not so much to hand my self over to someone but to try not to. If that makes sense.

You don't really find that kind of thing with the people from down my local so I thought I'd try seeing what happens on this.

This isn't so much a questioning forum as i dont really have a specific question, just rally a long winded hello I suppose.::wave:

Actually, it's more likely you don't recognize it when you see it. As you explore the forum you'll find a large number of UK denizens here. I'm sure they (and others) will be more than willing to help you find yourself... and find others.

Welcome to the forum and good luck to you.

cariad
08-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Hello Bound to be and :wel to our home.

As has already been said, take your time and enjoy. Don't be in a hurry to put a label on yourself, and very few of us are 100% pure anything. Oh - and don't worry about joining the scene, it is not compulsory! Some people enjoy it, some don't - if you do then join it, if you don't - well then leave it well alone.

It really is all about finding out what is right for you - there are no rules, except obviously respect for other people.

I hope you enjoy reading the threads and the stories and as minxy said - no question is too daft to ask.

You might wish to post in personals, I don't know who successful it is, although do know that most replies are made in private massages or emails, so do not take no posted replies as a bad sign. However if you really wish to meet someone here you need to become active in the threads, let us get to know you - a little like going to a party, as someone said recently.

Look forward to seeing around here and in chat.

cariad

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, saw you there such a minx.
Gotta get the hang of those as i never know how to get into them. Don't mind things going slow though, certainly don't want to rush into the wrong thing.

Just looked through the personels. Everybody seems to be looking for a young female dom and there are never any replies, where do you find them? Was going to write a personal but it seemed a little pointless at the moment.

who'd have thoght it'd be so tricky to find a girl with a bit of a dark streak to her? such is life i suppose.

Many people only reply via PM. So don't let a lack of obvious responses deter you.

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks for all the advice guys, been plodding on in the chat room for a bit, making a twit of myself but seeming to be getting the hang of it. it's like getting on a roundabout, you have to seize the opprtunity as it passes or your stuck watching from the outside till another comes around. I think i'll try putting a personel on, see what hapens. Couldn't hurt i suppose.(unless i get lucky) lol

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 09:36 AM
heh heh

cariad
08-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks for all the advice guys, been plodding on in the chat room for a bit, making a twit of myself but seeming to be getting the hang of it. it's like getting on a roundabout, you have to seize the opprtunity as it passes or your stuck watching from the outside till another comes around. I think i'll try putting a personel on, see what hapens. Couldn't hurt i suppose.(unless i get lucky) lol

You have to invest time in the chatroom to get much out of it. But once you get to know a handful of people you will suddenly start to feel at home there and the whole thing just escalates. There are a lot of regulars there, and generally everyone is very friendly and supportive. Just sometimes you might go in and everyone appears to be asleep. It could be that they are actually asleep, or they are whispering behind the scenes, but either way, feel free to borrow my stick and prod them....

cariad

Bound to be
08-22-2006, 09:53 AM
will do, thanks cariad

Silke
08-22-2006, 06:03 PM
A friendly :wel to the forums, Bound to be *smiles*...seems like you've made yourself comfortable already. Enjoy! :)

Tojo
08-22-2006, 06:16 PM
most replies are made in private massages or emails

Oh stop it cari, you're killing me. Private massages indeed...:)

A great way to meet people is just to say hi in a PM- nicely & politely. If you start by being friends, who knows where it might lead?

Tojo

suchaminx
08-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Tojo

you speak so many wise words

~smiles and hugs~ minx x