PDA

View Full Version : Hogwarts - Hermione Granger

Demetrios
08-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Hi,

I like to know if anyone has an anime, hentai website or comic showing life at Hogwarts? I like to see little miss goody 'Hermione Granger' in a right royal gangbang by students from Slytherin House!

I have tried to find a website, but so far with no luck!

Can anyone help me?

Demetrios

Sir_G
08-22-2006, 06:40 AM
You are an evil man Demetrios, if you find one let me know will you.

chattel69
08-22-2006, 07:15 AM
How dare we take the innocent tale of Hogwarts and turn it into a perverted image...

Let me know if anyone finds something...lol

Qmoq
08-22-2006, 09:17 AM
Just age the characters to legal age, and I'm there too.

Q

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi,

I like to know if anyone has an anime, hentai website or comic showing life at Hogwarts? I like to see little miss goody 'Hermione Granger' in a right royal gangbang by students from Slytherin House!

I have tried to find a website, but so far with no luck!

Can anyone help me?

Demetrios

It takes far longer for the artists and artisans to pervert non-animated characters than it does for them to redraw the animated ones. Gotta love Judy Jetson for example. heh heh

And Potter is a hugely profitable franchise and is more likely to be aggressively protected by the studio lawyers. So don't hold your breath.

Demetrios
08-24-2006, 08:28 AM
You are an evil man Demetrios, if you find one let me know will you.

You think me evil? Well, perhaps I am, but I love to see so called 'Good Girls' like Hermione Granger, get whats due to them ie a gangbang and end up loving it! I like to see girls like Hermione change from a 'Good girl' and become a slut!

Ozme52
08-24-2006, 11:39 AM
You think me evil? Well, perhaps I am, but I love to see so called 'Good Girls' like Hermione Granger, get whats due to them ie a gangbang and end up loving it! I like to see girls like Hermione change from a 'Good girl' and become a slut!

Check out the work of Julius Zimmerman. His erotic illustrations include many comic and cartoon characters and a number of television and movie characters too.

Here's a Google page to start with. (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-03,GGLD:en&q=+site:ozgolith.com+julius+zimmerman)

Uzukasai
08-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Do wizards have a bondage spell? O.O ..... well Hogwarts DOES have a dungeon as well...my god I wonder what DOES go on at that school. =P

Demetrios
11-11-2006, 05:31 AM
Found these pictures on the web hope you all like them? I hope I do not get into trouble for posting them on this site?

Demetrios

Sorbus
11-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Is this Not Amazing
Some of Hogwarts Beauties Calendar
as well as some extra curricular activities
Of Hogwarts Pupils

fedexguy
11-14-2006, 05:23 PM
When will Sorbus' pics be approved, I've been seeing "pending" for almost a day now???

Talia
11-14-2006, 05:32 PM
6 hours is not a day...as much as some of us would like...we can't be here 24/7. So, you'll just have to be patient.

Sorbus
11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Think Fedex You are getting Blue Dragons For blue dragoness and Hogwart Calendar Girls muxed ip:rolleyes: :blurp_ani :cool:

fedexguy
11-14-2006, 08:11 PM
I honestly thought it was the 15th when I made my earlier post. Now all I have to figure out what else I was told to "think" about in the other post.

jmanque
12-20-2006, 05:52 AM

I always thought that when she grows up she'll certainly be perverted, but with a better than 50% chance of turning into a rather creative dominatrix. If she does go the other way then I figure she'll be more of a bottom than a sub, yelling, "Whip me harder you momma's boy or I swear I'll tear your nipples off."

Harry and Ron will obviously fall for each other, and have more than a bit of fun with Hagrid's enchanted gerbels.

McGonagal and Snape are obviously both switches, and probably spend a lot of time in the dungeons teaching each other new perversions.

Dumbledore is a top, no question.

Poor Voldemort is just a misguided sub looking for the right Mistress or Master to keep him in line.

D e m e n t e d
12-22-2006, 01:07 PM
i think she's still underaged...