PDA

View Full Version : Rape with a twist.

Gr1m'sGirl
08-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Well, this would be my first post on the forums.. So, I'll try my best to explain it. :)
I've always loved the thought of being raped in a church. A place most people consider holy..

Late at night, the candles burning steadily.. You just want some time to think, and be alone. The solitude of the church seems perfect for this. You take a seat in the pew in front on the right, and lose yourself in your thoughts. The sound of doors opening catches your attention, and you whip around.. only to find large hands around your throat. Gasping for air, you thrash around, trying to break the hold on your neck. He moves one hand to your mouth, and bites your ear before whispering to you. "Stop moving. You don't want to call any attention to us, do you?" You shake your head slightly, a tear escaping from the corner of your eye. "Good, good.. " He reaches around your waist, and lifts you over his broad shoulders. He pats your ass lightly, a reward for keeping silent. "Theres a good girl.. Lets just go over here.." He lies you down on the altar, surrounded by the burning candles.

I'll let you come up with the rest. :rolleyes:

Warbaby1943
08-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Hello LadyFae and welcome to the forums. Glad you could join us. Please enjoy you stay here.

Gr1m'sGirl
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Thank you very much!

darknight666
08-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Mmmmm....

I like the fantasy....

Silke
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
I like the fantasy....

yeah, me too *big grin*...interesting avatar, too. ;) :wel LadyFae