PDA

View Full Version : Cfnm

mk_slave_cock
08-23-2006, 07:25 AM
I've always been intrested in Clothed Female Naked Male situations.
It's been a fantasy of mine to be stripped by a group of girls, humiliated, and used in any way they saw fit, both sexually and in a non sexual way.

GoddessGiana
08-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I'll start for you....

Giana

Micheal waited nervously in Ms. Giana's foyer. This was his second session with the elegant Mistress and he could hardly contain himself while he wondered what she had in store for him today. The last time they met, she had him strip down and remain on his knees while Micheal serviced her incredibly intimidating strap-on dildo. Ms. Giana seemed very pleased with his efforts and told him she felt he had some true potential as a cock slut.

Micheal suddenly noticed the scent of jasmine in the air and looked up to see Ms. Giana approaching him. Today she looked quite business-like, dressed in a black seamed skirt that slit up the back with buttons and a crisp, white button down shirt. Black nylons carassed her lovely calves and a pair of black suede pumps completed the outfit.

"Hello my pet, " Ms. Giana smiled at Micheal and motioned for him to follow her.

She led him downstairs into her dungeon, which was brightly lit on this day. As he descended the stairs, he heard the faint sound of another woman's voice, in fact, it seemed as though there were a couple of female voices coming from the room below.

Micheal followed his Mistress as she entered the main play area. Sure enough, there were several other ladies, all dressed very similarly to Ms. Giana standing in the room. Micheal looked a little puzzled. These women were very attractive, but he couldn't phathom why Ms. Giana would have them present when his session was about to begin.

"Micheal, these are my good friends. I told them what a good little cock sucker you were last time and they wanted to see for themselves, " Ms. Giana informed him.

Micheal was still somewhat confused, but deep within, he felt a stirring of excitement building.

"Get those clothes off now, please, " Ms. Giana instructed Micheal.

Micheal did as he was told. Next Ms. Giana ordered him to parade naked back and forth across the room in front of she and her beautiful girlfriends.

Micheal was a little more than embarassed, but again, he followed his Mistress' direction.

"Walk more slolwy, " the red-headed female called Mackenzie told him.

"And shake that ass too, " Christina, the curly haired blond called out, jeering at him.

Micheal took his time making his way across the room, and moved his hips suggestively, hoping he was pleasing the women. He looked at their faces for signs of approval, but saw only intent gazes upon his naked body.

The ladies began whispering to one another, little fits of laughter seeping out.

"Keep walking, " Ms. Giana commanded.

Micheal was feeling edgy. Yet, in spite of his growing anxiety, his cock stood out before him, getting harder with each knowing snicker he overheard from this seductively wicked group of women.

jamb
09-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Wow. That's quite a good fantasy - I know I'd love to be in Michael's position too.
Please continue Goddess Giana...

Msub44f
09-02-2006, 10:32 AM
I would consider that to be a little bit of heaven on earth, great start to an intersting story, Please give us more of that sweet stuff Goddess Giana...

mk_slave_cock
09-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Wow, I love it..how'd you know my name?

scabrat
09-05-2006, 07:06 PM
I like that too. BDSM parties are a good place for that, you just get your Dom to make you strip naked in front of everyone. Terrific! :super:

ronnie53
10-01-2006, 08:18 PM
My dear Goddess Giana,
Hi! I'm a fairly new member and was looking for something to read. Your stuff makes me hot. Do you have more? Have you written more and could you finish this story? Let me know...I think you have some skills as a storyteller. Ciao!