PDA

View Full Version : Pierced Nipple Driving me CRAZY

aranuti
08-24-2006, 03:29 AM
Jesus,

just had nipple pierced, a new one for me. Now, I've always had sensitive nipples, but this is ridiculous. It is turning me on so much I can't concentrate. I had it done yesterday at a little place in Melbourne and had to sleep 12 hours last night through sheer exhaustion after a day of wandering about in an erotic daze. I can't keep the smile off my face...

WONDERFUL!!

a

Sir_G
08-24-2006, 04:15 AM
Glad you are enjoying it mate. Well done and welcome to the world of pierced nipples.

Silke
08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Ooooohh, I want some of that!!! :D

:wel to the forums, aranuti!

frankee
08-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh lordy...might just have to re-think the pierced nipple thing, i already walk around in an erotic daze lol ;)

MsUther
08-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Im so glad its a good crazy, i was worried and avoided this post cause i thought i would read painfully details i didnt want to know. Now, i feel like im starting to consider pierced nipple...hmm.
Ooh, nice thought!

orchid
08-24-2006, 04:59 PM
i would really like to get my nipples pierced but Master doesn't want me too....hmmm...think i will get Him to read this thread...maybe He will change His mind!!

Gr1m'sGirl
08-24-2006, 06:41 PM
I was thinking about it, but I'm still a little iffy about having metal shoved through my nipples.

aranuti
08-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Well, thank you all very much for your warm welcome.

Well, day two and its still amazing, a dream like state. I'm not sure how different it will be for a woman, probably even more intense. If that's the case, all I can say to those that are considering it is... go for it! Perhaps the feelings will wear off after a period, so I've decided to save the other one for a time in my life that is particularly erotically charged, a little booster in reserve.

Once again, thank you all for the welcome.

a

frankee
08-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Nice thread aranuti:). You seriously have me thinking about it ..oh and welcome :)

poetic_justice
09-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the forums!! :)

You've now got me considering a nipple piercing. LOL

Secret Slave
09-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Hello all,

I have only my left nipple pierced....the real reason is the pure truth it hurt like living hell and they only had one piercer on site......I call it my minky side, it's been pierced for nearly three years and I love it....

Smoke's-Slut
09-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Hi everyone !!! I had both of my nipples pierced 5 weeks ago for my birthday. The first one was no problem at all and the second one hurt. I would do it again with what I experience having them pierced. The main thing is keep them clean etc. I always had very sensitive nipples already but I find I enjoy my piercings very much and can't wait to start enjoying them even more. :)

Ozme52
09-01-2006, 11:24 AM
I think a "fashion show" is in order.

chaos intensified
09-02-2006, 11:02 AM
i had them both done at the same time. i know exactly what you mean by the sensitivity , but it should lessen once they're healed.:)

Guest011909
05-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Master would like me to get my nipples pierced eventually...but it scares the crap out of me! Nipples are so important in terms of sexual sensation...can't they get screwed up?

butterflySlave4u
05-31-2008, 06:07 AM
i'm not sure about "screwed up", but the care taken 2 months afterwards should be extreme, cleanliness and sterilization (alcohol swabs work best) are an absolute must. But it is NOT for everyone! I did much research online as well in r/l. I happen to enjoy pain...and you will experience it here...

The piercing itself is a new level of pain not to be believed, there are over 600 nerve endings in the average nipple, and they all kick into overdrive when invaded this way (it actually can cause orgasm at the moment of piercing, i experienced it myself...twice within 15 minutes, had them both done at the same time). And i still enjoy the effects now, 4 years later.

Its not for everyone, but i've never looked back with any degree of regret at all.....

gemmy
05-31-2008, 03:08 PM
i'm not sure about "screwed up", but the care taken 2 months afterwards should be extreme, cleanliness and sterilization (alcohol swabs work best) are an absolute must. But it is NOT for everyone! I did much research online as well in r/l. I happen to enjoy pain...and you will experience it here...

The piercing itself is a new level of pain not to be believed, there are over 600 nerve endings in the average nipple, and they all kick into overdrive when invaded this way (it actually can cause orgasm at the moment of piercing, i experienced it myself...twice within 15 minutes, had them both done at the same time). And i still enjoy the effects now, 4 years later.

Its not for everyone, but i've never looked back with any degree of regret at all.....

Hmmmm interesting, I didn't find it that painful having them done. The woman was extremely efficient and swift. Yes, it hurt but was gone a second later.

I found the aftercare to be Much more painful and didn't enjoy it at all. Pain for me is only stimulating when coming from elsewhere, not self-inflicted and I do know I have a very high pain tolerance, except for stingy lol

I also wanted to say butterfly, when I had mine done alcohol was highly Forbidden, and I had to even buy a liquid soap without moisturizers, scent or alcohol; namely Dial - curious that one shop would advise it and another would advise against it.

The sensation or losing it I imagine would be individual as with clit piercing - mine didn't lose it, thank goodness and yes, I did worry about it.