PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

ThePerkyGoth
08-24-2006, 08:30 AM
What can I say? I have a partner, so I'm not looking for anyone. I have clinical depression and a degree in Physics, I'm learning to be an aromatherapist, I'm vegan, I love reading science fiction and fantasy, and my dream is to be a famous Goth model.

Oh yeah - and I'm the eldest daughter of Uncle Ed. I only rang him to ask if he had copies of a couple of books that the library here didn't have copies that you could borrow, and somehow we ended up talking about this website. I'm kind of freaked out, :eek: after all how would you feel if your parent or child was on here? I'm just going to be careful what I read, really.

Qmoq
08-24-2006, 09:06 AM
Wow! Hi Perky. Good lord! Hope you haven't got his beard.

Welcome!

Q xx

suchaminx
08-24-2006, 09:10 AM
Hiya and welcome Perky

Great to have you with us, hope you enjoy the fourms and that you make it chat too

~hugs and smiles~ minx

master 327-834-200
08-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the forums, I was going to say those are two of my favourite things, perky and goth. But I changed my mind in case Uncle Ed reads this.

Seriously have fun, (is that an oxymoron?) or am I?

chattel69
08-24-2006, 09:38 AM
welcome to the family...

Uncle_Ed
08-24-2006, 09:53 AM
:eek: after all how would you feel if your parent or child was on here? .

*faints*

Ozme52
08-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Ed, I'm impressed. Not many fathers would even talk of such things.

Perky, Welcome. Likewise impressed considering you may end up opening up with pops able to read it all... Pretty brave chicklet.

cariad
08-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Hello Perky Goth - and lovely to meet you.

And yes your Dad has spoken to me about you, all both lovely and loving things but he is still to share that baby photo of you in the nude! (Working on that one though.)

I am sure he has told you all about this place - so a big big welcome to the family - and please help us keep him under control.

You might also want to ask him for a full explanation about eric and Petunia, your half brother and half sister. I wonder if that makes you my half daughter??? or maybe a quarter daughter??????? Sighs, I don't know, but suppose you are on the Christmas pressie list now.

Looking forward to enjoying your company, and we must get together sometime for a cup of coffee to talk about HIM!

cariad

maddie
08-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Hello PerkyGoth! I'm glad to see you here!

cariad
08-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Ohhhhh - forgot to ask Perky Goth - what did he say about this place?

cariad

dzire2pleeze
08-24-2006, 02:18 PM
~emerges from my confuzzlement~ So that's who Ed was talking about in the chat room...~smiles~ greetings and welcome to the forums Ms. Goth.

SheepishJaina
08-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse Perky! Hope you find yourself right at home here. The folks here are really quite fun and nice. (except that Uncle_Ed guy.. his strange fixation on rhubarb is quite scary) ;)

~bratty

Tojo
08-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi & welcome PG- don't worry you don't sound any more mixed up than any of us...

Hope you have a great time here. :wave:

Tojo

Silke
08-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Hiya and :wel Perky *laughing uncontrollably*...now this will make for an interesting time...if you're anything like your dad...mwhahahahah. ;)

Have a great time here! :)

cariad
08-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Oh yeah - and I'm the eldest daughter of Uncle Ed. I only rang him to ask if he had copies of a couple of books that the library here didn't have copies that you could borrow, and somehow we ended up talking about this website. I'm kind of freaked out, :eek: after all how would you feel if your parent or child was on here? I'm just going to be careful what I read, really.

Okay then Perky - I cannot not ask any more.... how did the phone conversation go.

P: Hello Dad, Perky here. Any chance of borrowing a couple of books, the local library does not seem to have them.

U: Hello Perky, of course you may, I will put them in the post for this afternoon when I have finished watering the rhubarb plants.

P: Thanks Dad, how is Mum?

U: Just great Perky, she's in her latex gloves again tied to the kitchen sink. I've been getting some great ideas of things to do with her from this kinky forum on the net. Care to join us?

cariad

Oh, and a question....will you be enrolling at Slothlands?