PDA

View Full Version : Hullo ^^

Sophiabelle
08-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Greetings- I have a lot to spout out in an intro so please bare with me.
First the pre-reqs. I'm 21. I'm bisexual, and submissive. I ventured briefly into my local scene but then due to business and car troubles, have had to take an extended hiatus from the marvellous people I met there.
I am here for a number of reasons. One, I enjoy a community and I will talk my head off if I find a topic that gets me enthused.
Secondly, as I finish off my undergrad degree and put an eye on my graduate degree, I have been using my noggin more for my major (psychology) - I am working on a number of things, but two very specific theories that are involved with BDSM and general alternate lifestyles. One is sort of under wraps until I research more, but for the other, I plan on extensively using the library present on this site to gather data concerning word usage in fantasy writing for BDSM. Don't worry, I won't violate anyone's copyright, I'll always ask first- and it's mostly to get a feel for the topic.
Thirdly, I'm an EMT and a CPR instructor, so I love to butt into discussions where health and safety are involved and put in my two bits. I particularly enjoy discussion of breath control. Oooo.
Fourth, I like to write... and I might eventually put something up. Who knows.
Word to the wise though, I'm a grammar fiend and I will act it -.-

Anyway, that is a bit about me, I look forward to speaking with you all as time goes on. ^^

chattel69
08-24-2006, 01:17 PM
welcome to the family...

I am finishing my graduate degree so I can understand the brain cramps.

dzire2pleeze
08-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Greetings and welcome to the forums sophiabelle

cariad
08-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Looking for grammar part of brain to engage, and not finding it....but going for this anyway.

Hello sophiabelle and :wel for the site.

Hope you not only find the material you want, but enjoy being here at the same time. Please don't just stand to one side with your clip board...jump in and have fun.

cariad

Ozme52
08-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi sophie

Tojo
08-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Hi & welcome Sohie, nice intro.

Talk your head off anytime you want, you'll have plenty of listeners here.:wave:

Tojo

Silke
08-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Hiya sophiabelle and :wel to the forums! Good to see a fellow psych student...seems like you've found a more interesting subject to research than I did, lol. Good luck and have fun! :)

maddie
08-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Hello sophiabelle! Welcome! :hihi: