PDA

View Full Version : Aha! Progress!!

Gr1m'sGirl
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, this is my first time posting a thread, so don't beat me up.. too badly..

I finally decided to talk to my boyfriend about him becoming more dominant in our relationship.. I am so glad I did. Things went great!

I was slightly upset because he seemed to be too neutral in our relationship, which I know is due to past experiences... But I think I may have gotten him to open up more about what he wants, and how he feels. I told him I'd like him to be the domineering one in our relationship, sexually and otherwise.

He did ask me a few questions that he'd been worrying about, such as "What if I hurt you?" That one made me giggle. :) ..

Hopefully things continue to sky rocket!

But anyways, just thought I'd make a thread....... Lol.

<3 Fae

Silke
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Ooooooohh, congrats!! Sounds like he's open enough to go out and try new things. And his worries are so cute, lol. I hope he'll set his inner dom free. ;)

Good luck and cool first post, LadyFae...keep us posted how it goes! :)

Sir_G
08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes good to hear Lady Fae. I love to hear stories of people fulfilling their kink desires.

frankee
08-24-2006, 09:50 PM
That's awesome! i hope it all goes well for you both:)

cariad
08-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Lady Fae, what a wonderful thing to read. My morning started off with a PM which was set the day off right, and reading your post feels like the icing on the cake. So happy for you, and hope the two of you have a great journey together.

cariad

suchaminx
08-24-2006, 11:53 PM
LadyFae

Huge smiles and congratulations. Welcome to the forums too, hope you have as much fun as I do ~smiles and a hug~

minx x

Gr1m'sGirl
08-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Oh, thank you so much everyone!! Even though I haven't been here long, it is starting to feel like home. :] I also hope everything goes well, and I will try to keep you updated.

<3Fae

chattel69
08-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Knowing the person you are with wants to participate in the lifestyle is just want I'm looking for... congrats and the best of luck and fun on your journey.

Tojo
08-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Congrats Fae, may all your dreams come true. Thanks for keeping us up to speed- it's always nice to hear of success stories.

Tojo

Gr1m'sGirl
08-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Thanks Tojo! I'll certainly work on it.