PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, just new to the lifestyle

steveap2004
08-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Hi, am a 37yr old male switch?, not entirely sure as just starting out, basically a virgin to all BDSM stuff, sure I have had my fair share of been tied up but now want to learn more and do more, love the idea of been tied up and slapped and spanked. Have always enjoyed my arse been licked and penetrated so now want to explore that properly with F domme who can teach me as much as she can.
Work overseas, but spend my leave in UK (although I am a NZer) I know I know- I am about as mixed up geographically as I am sexually lol

master 327-834-200
08-25-2006, 03:39 AM
No need to worry about being mixed up, you have found a friendly and welcoming site, populated by warm and welcoming people who will answer questions as you embark on your journey.

Hope you find what you are looking for and have fun on the way.

Tojo
08-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Hi & welcome Steve- yeah don't worry we're all mixed up here. I think it's all the time zones...

Hope you enjoy it here. :wave:

Tojo

cariad
08-25-2006, 04:31 AM
Hi, am a 37yr old male switch?, not entirely sure as just starting out, basically a virgin to all BDSM stuff, sure I have had my fair share of been tied up but now want to learn more and do more, love the idea of been tied up and slapped and spanked. Have always enjoyed my arse been licked and penetrated so now want to explore that properly with F domme who can teach me as much as she can.
Work overseas, but spend my leave in UK (although I am a NZer) I know I know- I am about as mixed up geographically as I am sexually lol

Let me get this right then, sometimes you are sub, sometimes you are Dom, sometimes you are in Iraq, sometimes you are in the UK, you were in NZ, and now you are here.

Shakes head, and I thought my life was complicated.

:wel and have fun.

cariad

chattel69
08-25-2006, 04:40 AM
welcome to the family

steveap2004
08-25-2006, 05:32 AM
Thanks everyone, really made me feel at home, comfortable.. like there is noone judging you. Thats an amazing feeling- think I might be here for a long time!
Cariad. Haha yes def mixed up lol. I guess I'm a closet Sub/ switch? New Zealander (or Kiwi) who works in Iraq, I head over to the UK on leave (3 weeks off out of 12 weeks) as easier to travel around the world exploring from there.
Once again thanks and hopefully I can meet a interent Dom and I can develop and learn so much. Never know though, would love to meet a FemDom for real groannnnn.

Anyway take care and remember that which does not kill you only makes you stronger.
or...my personal favourite...
"life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take. Rather, by the moments that take our breath away"

maddie
08-25-2006, 07:31 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! :hihi:

Silke
08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
*smiles* mixed up is just wonderful...so much to discover still.

:wel to the forums, steve :)

Timberwolf
08-25-2006, 09:45 AM
You've come to the right place. ;)

Welcome aboard.

dzire2pleeze
08-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Greetings and welcome to the forums steve.

Widget
08-25-2006, 06:14 PM
hello Steve and welcome to the forums