PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Suction?

Shadoom
09-14-2003, 03:41 PM
I'd like to try some suction cups on my wife's nipples.

What I'm thinking of using are the end caps from a snake bite kit. You can find these little kits at Wal-mart in the camping section; they have two yellow, rubber-like cups that contain a smaller-diameter suction cup and various medicinals. It costs just a couple of bucks.

I test everything on myself -- as best as I can -- before using "things" on my wife. They pull very strongly on my nipples, engorging them with blood in a couple minutes.

My wife's breasts are, of course, somewhat more sensitive and softer than my own; given how senstive her nipples are, I suspect these cups will need to be applied with limited pressure. My hope it to make her nipples even *more* sensitive than usual... she *really* gets off on having her nipples played with.

Anyone have experiences, pro or con, with using these?

BruceBoxer
09-14-2003, 04:08 PM
You've come to the right place mate--and I'm your man--there is NOTHING I haven't used or experienced when it comes to the nipples. Your observations are correct in that the sunction will be quite strong and probably more so on your wife vice yourself--just as you cannot tickle yourself, your sensations of the sunction are dampened as opposed to when the tools are applied to somebody else. So, best advice I can give is take it easy and communicate.
Enjoy!
Boxer

Originally posted by Shadoom
I'd like to try some suction cups on my wife's nipples.

What I'm thinking of using are the end caps from a snake bite kit. You can find these little kits at Wal-mart in the camping section; they have two yellow, rubber-like cups that contain a smaller-diameter suction cup and various medicinals. It costs just a couple of bucks.

I test everything on myself -- as best as I can -- before using "things" on my wife. They pull very strongly on my nipples, engorging them with blood in a couple minutes.

My wife's breasts are, of course, somewhat more sensitive and softer than my own; given how senstive her nipples are, I suspect these cups will need to be applied with limited pressure. My hope it to make her nipples even *more* sensitive than usual... she *really* gets off on having her nipples played with.

Anyone have experiences, pro or con, with using these?

wildhoney
09-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Please excuse the interruption in your thread, Shadoom, but i had a question about nipple devices, too. i was hoping since you have posted this question that someone might be able to help me with a question, too.

Before i ask, though, i wanted to tell you that i've heard of using that same thing on nipples. But, BruceBoxer already gave you such a wonderful answer with such valuable information. There is nothing else i can add to that except...would you please let us know how your wife enjoyed this activity and how you enjoyed performing it? ;)

My question is about nipple rings (non-piercing) or something to put around my nipples to keep them large and sensitive when the mood strikes. i've seen clips and i've also seen something almost like a rubber ring but i've never been able to find it ever again.

i would like to ask you all if you can recommend anything to help me. i love my nipples being manipulated like this.

Thank you all so very much. There is such a wealth of information in here.

:)

Curtis
10-15-2003, 06:44 PM
I don't know how useful this will be, but orthodontists use small, circular rubber bands to move people's teeth around in their mouths. These come in about five different thicknesses/strengths/diameters (the stronger ones have smaller diameters). These are sold in bags of fifty to one hundred for five dollars or so per bag, but the only places I know to buy them would be directly from an orthodontist. A medical supply house might be able to help, and I have had women in Ontario and Austria tell me that they are commonly available (at drug stores?).

A BDSM advice site (whose address I have lost) had an article on nipple exhibitionism in which the author indicated that 'nipple teasers' were available from big city sex shops. These sounded like little neckties (or nooses) with adjustable sliding knots and are meant to be worn under sheer blouses, as nipple jewelry.

If anybody has any further advice or information, I'd be happy to hear it.

-angelstar-
10-16-2003, 09:36 AM
while we're on the topic of nipples. i have a question to ask. i think this should be directed to females.

tho i think its a rather stupid question :)

but yes. after your nipples get roughly treated, does the outer layer of the skin start to like peel off after a couple of days? something similar to like when you get sunburnt then the skin kinda changes colour and peels off and leaves the new skin nice and new again?

jadrel
10-16-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by -angelstar-
tho i think its a rather stupid question :)

As they say, the only stupid question is the one you never asked! ;)

Originally posted by -angelstar- but yes. after your nipples get roughly treated, does the outer layer of the skin start to like peel off after a couple of days? something similar to like when you get sunburnt then the skin kinda changes colour and peels off and leaves the new skin nice and new again?

Yep happens to me too.

jad

-angelstar-
10-18-2003, 06:21 AM
:D

ok. so its perfectly normal i take it?

myri_SN
07-04-2004, 08:49 AM
master uses seringes to create suction and i love, and i just can't have enough of it :o

Dslave
07-04-2004, 09:14 AM
I don't have any experience with them but I am sure I am going to after today. lol They sound kind of interesting. And, much less expensive than nipple stuff at the sex shops, I am guessing. Great post, thanks!

myri_SN
07-04-2004, 09:29 AM
work great on clit to, in fact work very very very very well on clit, so well that..... well you can guess the rest :D
blushes and hides :eek: :o

Dslave
07-04-2004, 10:18 AM
As far as rubber bands or elastic bands go, or anything around your nipples... if you are cutting off the circulation I wouldn't recommend it. If you do it, do it for very short periods of time as you could lose the sensitivity in your nipples and your nipples altogether if it is too tight. (Again, I am talking extremes here... a good way to know the difference... red is a warning sign but blue is a definate no-no). If your nipples (or anything else) is turning blue you need to know that could lead to worse things.

Barton
07-04-2004, 08:24 PM
I use a suction device on my slave and it works great. It was in a kit that I picked up at the local toy store. It also came with those little rubber bands. Actually little "o" rings is more what they are.

The suction device fits right over the nipple and makes it very erect. At that point you slip the band off the suction tube and onto the nipple. It works great and was only about five bucks.

Barton

ProjectEuropa
01-30-2005, 01:55 PM
I had these two devices made and they work pretty well or so I am told. One sucks, which is a little piston in a cylinder which sucks the nipple up into it and the other pinches the nipple. They were made of stainless steel set with Swarovski crystal so they are as much jewellry as toys.

Garnet99
02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Master just bought these for me to use - they seem to do the job pretty well ;)

ProjectEuropa
02-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Master just bought these for me to use - they seem to do the job pretty well ;)

Nothing like having a face full! :D It took me awhile to notice what he had bought you. ;-)

salpecam
07-28-2005, 05:35 AM
Try two plastic syringes per nipple. Take the plunger out of one (diameter similar to nipple) and connect it via a short tube to the other, with the plunger in. Place open end over nipple and pull plunger on the "partner" syringe. A dab of KY on the "mouth" of the open syringe helps form a seal (or saliva on the nipple!).

Using non-identical sizes of syringe can create massize nipple suction, ranging from amazingly-stretched to agony.

Locking the plunger "open" is trickier. I put clothes pegs around the exposed plunger to stop it sliding back in.