PDA

View Full Version : A short walk

Prpackaged
12-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I assume that the intent is for posters to leave a short fantasy as a post.

There is a trail from one State part down to another. The trail parallels the State Highway and, at times, is within view of those driving through. I start with my lovely sub at the top of the trail. I remove her shirt and bra. I remove her pants and panties. The trail is strewn with sticks and stones so I insist that she keep her shoes and socks on her feet. I have carved a large timber into the shape of a yoke. She places the yoke upone her shoulder. The yoke allows me to encase her arms within the hollow core. She is beautiful in the shape of a cross. The yoke has two wings the jut beyond her breasts. I string her nipples with so twine so that the entire gland ist stretched in front of her. We walk down the trail. I walk behind her with a switch. Should she stumble, I am there to catch her and prevent a fall. Should she hesitate, I am there to switch her behind to remind her that we are on a brisk walk. After a mile, we come to where the trail crosses the highway. She hesitates. I switch :D . We cross. As we reach the other side, several cars pass. Each driver admires the beauty of my darling. We continue down the path on the other side. We meet a group of hikers coming up the trail. The men are delighted by the sight and stop to talk and to stroke. The women wish to join in the fun.

cariad
08-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Prpackaged, I moved this to its own thread incase anyone wishes to join in the fun.

caraid