PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation of Role Plays

cariad
08-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Since I have started moderating the role play threads I have loved reading them, and have from time to time wished to share that with the authors, but have not wanted to post because it would interrupt the flow.

Please use this thread to express your appreciation of the role plays, and encourage our authors to keep up their wonderful work.

cariad

frankee
08-27-2006, 07:37 AM
MORE!! i want more! lol

cariad
08-27-2006, 09:31 AM
MORE!! i want more! lol

frankee, I moved this post, from the Visit to the Law Office thread, after Still Behind Blue Eyes had posted again, so she has seen it, to save interupting the thread.

Thank you for encouraging our authors!

cariad

Timberwolf
08-31-2006, 03:56 PM
I don't usually read along with other's roleplays but having seen Hawk_Fann and Sbbe on the games forum many times, I was curious, so I've bene reading along with "A Visit to the Law Office" as well, and I've certainly enjoyed it so far.

*applause*

fantassy
08-31-2006, 08:22 PM
A Visit to the Law Office

MORE!! i want more! lol I second that. I am loving it !

fantassy

fantassy
09-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Just wanted to let you know, I'm reading with interest and enjoyment, and eagerly anticipating more. Hope Jessica continues to be a bit feisty.

fantassy

gagged_Louise
09-05-2006, 09:38 AM
The Interrogation of Juanita is really good - I'll do a story of my own set in South America some day - and I can see The Last Lesbians is picking up some readers beyond me and Stephanie. Hope both of them should go on for some weeks.

orchid
09-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Just wanted to let you know, I'm reading with interest and enjoyment, and eagerly anticipating more. Hope Jessica continues to be a bit feisty.

fantassy

thank you fantassy
Oz is a wonderful writer and really makes me think before i can post a response. i am thoroughly enjoying myself with Him and i am glad you are enjoying it too.

orchid

Ozme52
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Likewise.

cariad
09-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Hawk and sbbe - so pleased we can enjoy your joint writings again!

cariad

frankee
10-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Hawk and sbbe - so pleased we can enjoy your joint writings again!

cariad

i agree!

Hank & Sybil are great are great characters:)

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Giggle, Real life keeps getting in the way of fun writing. Naughty r/l get back in that closet.
:)

orchid
11-09-2006, 08:18 PM
i just finished reading the perils of angel and i just had to pop in here and tell you how much i love it. great reading! can't wait for more!

orchid

~hellish one~
11-09-2006, 08:43 PM
i just finished reading the perils of angel and i just had to pop in here and tell you how much i love it. great reading! can't wait for more!

orchid

tell me about it!! i wait anxiously every morning for them to post more!! ~grins~

slaveangel{HM}
11-10-2006, 12:14 AM
*blushes madly* It is nice to be appreciated. *hugs* Thankyou! I am sure Sir will be thrilled too.

Great idea, having a thread like this.

Sir_G
11-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Yes Sir is thrilled. It is very easy working with someone as talented as angel though and most of the kudos should go to her. This hack just fills in the gaps.

moptop
11-10-2006, 03:12 AM
Oh great - I've really been wanting to find some way of telling SirG & angel just how much I've been enjoying their thread! Eagerly await each new post...

I'm sure there's lots more great stuff in there, too, just havn't read any of it yet. So much to do, so little time...

slaveangel{HM}
11-10-2006, 03:33 AM
This hack just fills in the gaps.

*blinks* You are not a hack Sir. Take that thought out of Your mind

:dont:

*smiles sweetly*

I wouldn't know what to write if You didn't inspire me in Your posts. The words and scenes just seem to flow well. It is as if I feel them as I write...so it does make it easier, in that regard.

Harsh Master
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
It is good to see that your plan for your new roleplay scenario has come to light. Well done my girl. Looks good so far, and thankyou to those who have contributed.

slaveangel{HM}
01-04-2007, 10:48 PM
*giggles* I am glad that I am able to write out my thoughts and fantasies in such a way, knowing that it is supported by You Master.

Kissssssssssssssssssss

angel xx

boris1976
03-11-2007, 12:33 AM
beatrice your wonderful i would love to punish you so hard

anonymouse
03-23-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm sorry to intrude, but I wanted to tell you both how much I enjoy this thread. 'Abandonment fantasies' are among my favorites :)

anonymouse

aquaduct
04-30-2007, 02:41 AM
I've been enjoying reading 'Surprise Reversal' by DungeonMaster6, gagged_Louise and lizeskimo. A very nice, slowburner with some great details which I enjoy.

Well done to all three authors concerned, excellent work!!!

BTW, does anyone know when the next installment is due as it seems to have died off recently.

gagged_Louise
04-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Liz has been absent lately for family reasons. She was due to make the next post and since her character is in total command of the show at this point, none of us others can do it for her. I roughly know what will happen next, but for the time being we have to await Liz returning.

I knew that our RP had been building a readership, but it's nice when you actually get to hear it, and I can assure you that what's coming will be as good as what has happened to Doug, Liz and Louise already.

TracyG
05-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Exciting

gagged_Louise
05-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Good news for the RP/story fans and, just as much, for our friends here on the forum: Liz has been in touch and hopefully it won't be long before Surprise Reversal can continue with new and sizzling experiences for Doug and Louise, now bound and firmly under the control of the amazing Ms Cockrill.

Clevernick
07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Well don't stop there....!

gagged_Louise
08-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Sorry Nick and all other fans of Surprise Reversal: with Liz leaving the Forum, the RP is on the shelf for the moment. I'm as shocked as nyone else, but DM and me will be attempting to find someone to pick up the part of Ms Cockrill (Liz permitted thís). A bit like changing an actor for a tv series...If that succeeds, which I hope, the play will be picking up again sometime this autumn.

Tojo
02-21-2008, 05:37 PM
I never read roleplays, it feels too much like voyeurism to me :eek:

However I was invited to look at Surprise Reversal, by one of the writers- I've only had a quick look so far, but it looks hot stuff.

Keep up the good work guys, it's good to see Liz back again :)

gagged_Louise
02-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Thanks Tojo; we aim not to do it in a narrowly voyeuristic way. I came to RPing with a writer's approach, and I think the same is true for DM and Liz, so it has some elements of a joint-written story. And we are not leaving it to rest!

SAE
02-26-2008, 08:16 AM
I think the good thing about role play forums and all the other stroy forus is that it encourages people hwo are not confident enough to post stories in the story part or are perhaps starting out and just seeing what they can do and how they are appreciated by other people. I do not think everyone needs to take a writers approach. I know people who have been greatly encouraged by feedback they have received from this forum and have gone on to think about more serious writing

angelic.zest
02-28-2008, 10:15 PM
(from The Dark History of Castle Montenegro...)

Great r/p, keep it up pleasee!

boundbyu
03-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Wow that is scary as he**. but wonderful story keep up the good work plzzz

boundbyu