PDA

View Full Version : A Visit to the Law Office

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-26-2006, 09:07 AM
A Visit to the Law Office is a story for Hawk_Fann and I :)
Hope you enjoy reading it.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-26-2006, 09:17 AM
"Travel 16 hours and I have to go to the lawyers with you?"
My sister smiled and I chuckled, "Is he cute?" I asked as we walked in the building.

"We'll go get a Gyro on State Street as soon as we're done her," she said winking.

The building was glass and dark wood, big desks and secretaries. I really wasn't paying much attention as Tina (my sister) spoke to the receptionist. I was enjoying the people, I love to people watch. An old man moved forward and I made myself pay attention.
“Tina, lovely of you to come all this way, you saved me a trip, I just can’t fit in.”

“Frank this is my sister, Callie, she’s visiting.”

“Welcome Callie, let’s move into the office. Coffee, or Tea?”

Tina chuckled, “You know me Coffee black.”

“Tea,” I said smiling at the big man, “please.”

“So where are you from Callie?”

“Texas,” I said smiling. “Just wanted to come for a week or two and visit my little sister.” I smiled over at Tina and our private joke. (Big, little, you never were to young at our home you were always too short to do what ever it was you wanted.) I followed them into a nice booklined office and sat in a plush leather chair. The door was left open for the secretary and they started talking. I again fazed out.

hawk_fann
08-26-2006, 12:37 PM
I wasn't thrilled about the appointment. I'd just come out of one trial and had another one coming up, and now my senior partner wanted me to talk to some lady about her case. It wasn't that I didn't want to help, it was just that I didn't know where I could find the time. That was the life of a hired gun sometimes.

The door was open and Frank was already talking to not one, but two woman. They were both brunette. The taller, with her startling blue eyes, drew my attention immediately, and I found myself hoping that she was the client.

"Keith, I'd like you to meet our client, Tina, the one I told you about," Frank said, introducing me to the shorter of the two. She was attractive but not like her friend. "And this is her sister - "

"Callie," blue eyes said, cutting Frank off as she took my hand. her skin was cool and smooth, and I gave her hand an extra squeeze in spuite of myself.

I sat down on the couch beside Frank and we began to discuss the case, Tina telling me all about her problem and what she needed done. I listened and laid out a few options, but as I spoke I could feel myself not staring at her sister, who was watching me carefully with those big blue eyes, nodding, pursing her lips. There was something incredibly sensual about her - one of those connections that just doesn't come around that often. I wondered what she looked like naked. I thought about what it would be like to touch her, to feel th elength of her body against mine in a hotel bed somewhere. I thought about what might turn her on, or off.

I thought about how she might react if I pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them with my red silk tie.

I realized that Tina was still talking and I hadn't heard a word she'd said in the last minute or more.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-26-2006, 12:48 PM
“Miss,” I turned to see my cup of tea in front of my face and took it. I could feel myself blushing as I realized I’d been watching Keith’s lips intently.

“Thank you.” I said up at the woman then turned lifting the cup to my lips. Keith’s eyes were locked on my face. His mouth a little open. He waved off an offer of coffee and the conversation started up again. I looked down at my cup then back up. I forced my gaze away from his lips and found his dark deep eyes locked with mine.

I wondered if he’d spoken to me and looked over at Tina she was looking at me too. “I’m sorry,” I said blushing even deeper. “I must have slipped away.”

Keith smiled leaned forward, “And where were you Callie.” I giggled and suddenly his eyes changed, I could see his eye brow raise. “I’ll look into what we discussed Tina. We could speak over lunch in half an hour?” Suddenly I felt in danger and started to shake my head no just as my sister agreed.

hawk_fann
08-26-2006, 01:04 PM
I liked Marty's because the restaurant always had a corner booth for me. I liked taking clients out of the office, sometimes they felt less intimidated and it was nice for them to relax. I sat between Tina and Callie as we ate our salads. The booth was close and I could smell their respective colognes.

As we chatted, my leg bumped callie's occasionally. It was not entirely by accident. She had nice legs, long, shapely. Her skirt showed them off, too, not in a slutty way, but very sexy. When we had walked to the booth I had made sure I walked behind her, watching the way her curves moved inside the tight black fabric.

When Tina got up to go the restroom, I turned to Callie. "So what does your sister have in store for you during your visit."

She frowned, rolled her eyes playfully. "Who knows. Hopefully something fun. She's the only person I know in town."

"Except for me," I said.

"Yes well I don't imagine you're free tonight."

"And what if I was?" I said.

Like that. It just hung there. Callie's eyes betrayed her, growing just a hair larger as she took a steady breath in through her mouth. I could just see the tip of her tongue.

"And what if you were," she said, throwing the ball back in my court.

"Shall we dispense with the hypotheticals?"

"This is getting interesting," she said. Then giggled softly, breaking the tension. "I just met you."

"And?"

"And, what do I tell my sister - I'm supposed t be here visiting her."

"You tell her what you need to tell her, do you understand?" I said, firmly, with no hesitation. The smile on her face went away, her eyes big again. She let out a big breath this time, flushing a bit. "You tell her what you need to or you bring her along. I'm flexible."

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-26-2006, 01:17 PM
I couldn’t believe what was happening. I was considering the offer this man was making. “What are you asking?”

He just smiled wickedly and looked over my shoulder, I turned Tina was coming back. He smiled after Tina sat looking me directly in the eyes. “Callie’s agreed to see the town with me tonight.”

My sister turned her mouth wide open, “You what?” she said shock clear in her voice.

“I, umm, I, decided that you and Tom could use an evening alone. Keith’s offered to show me the sites.”

Tina looked back and forth a few times. “Your sure?”

“She’s sure,” Keith said placing his hand on mine. It burned. I wondered if I was insane.

“How are you going to…”

“I’ll take her from here.” I heard his words shocked, an evening was very different from most of a day. I didn’t even know him. I opened my mouth to speak and his hand pressed down. I turned to speak and realized he was expecting it. His eyebrow was raised his lips twisted almost in a grin. I looked at my sister and nodded.

hawk_fann
08-26-2006, 10:56 PM
What the hell was I doing here with this woman?

We were in a bar, a quiet neighborhood place I liked to go where people knew eachother but also knew when to mind their own business. Callie and I sat iat a small table in the box. I had loaded up the cd-jukebox with a five-spot and picked out 20 songs - that ought to be enough. As I sipped my Crown Royal and she her wine, Gladys Knight was singing "Midnight Train to Georgia."

"I don't normally do this," she said.

"Let's skip that part."

"What part?"

"The I don't normally do this part. It doesn't matter, and even if it did it's not something I care about."

"You don't beat around the bush, do you," she said, smiling. She was nervous, but she was interested. I was not about to let up.

"I just don't like to waste time. I like to get to the heart of things."

Under the table, her high heeled shoe grazed my calf. Could have been inadvertent, but I wanted to think otherwise. I shifted in my seat, moving my leg, and her foot grazed my leg again, harder this time. Her eyes met mine and now there was no doubt. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Please don't tell me you're married," I said.

"I was, until recently. It got old."

"How so?"

"Stale is a better word for it."

"Who changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Usually when two people break up it's because one of them changed and one stayed the same."

"I guess that would be me. I mean here I am in a bar 16 hours from home with a strange man."

"How did you know I was strange?" I smiled. She smiled back, and again her foot brushed against my calf, this time staying there.

"I want you," I said, getting it out there. "I've been thinking about you since the moment I saw you in Frank's office."

She blushed a bit, but this woman wasn't backing down. It was clear the interest was mutual. "I haven't been with anyone since my divorce," she said.

"That," I said, signaling for the check, "is about to change, dear."

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-27-2006, 09:17 AM
The car was small, expensive and spotless. “Are you married?” I asked he shook his head.

“She left after I built a playroom down stairs.”

“Oh my,” I was shocked.

“Let’s talk about us,” he said firmly and I nodded fastening my seat belt. Take off your bra.”

I turned and looked at him fumbling the belt, “What?” I heard the locks click shut.

“Did you know you can get child safty locks on a little sports car like this?” He smiled as he started the car and shoved it into gear. “The kind that won’t open from the inside.”

I turned to try the lock but didn’t bother instead looking at his wicked grin. I chuckled, “You’re silly.” I forced myself to relax.

“No I’m serious. Take off your bra now.” He didn’t raise his voice but spoke with authority. I sat looking at him he glanced toward me his dark eyes piercing me, they glittered in the passing street light. “Now, or I reach over and rip the top open and take it off for you.”

The thrill that ran through my body was unexplainable. I heard myself panting. “Or I’ll just take you back and drop you off.” The sarcasm in his voice shocked me. “If your afraid?”

I shook my head realizing I still held the seatbelt buckle in my hand. I let go and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. He was watching the road, he didn’t turn as I worked the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. I realized we were heading toward a brightly lit area and hurried. I jerked the bra down and around unclipped it. I was holding my breath. I pulled the shirt back up and started to button it.

“Stop, just leave it unbuttoned. Put the bra in my glove compartment.”

“Yes…sir,” I whispered, not sure why I’d added the sir, but it felt right.

He chuckled glanced my way then back to the road. We stopped at a brightly lit intersection in town the traffic heavy the light red. His body turned a bit his right hand moved from the gear shift to my lap. Air escaped my lungs loudly as his fingers worked my skirt up. His fingers stroked my thighs he found out I was wearing stockings. His flesh on mine burned. I felt myself arch against the seat as he pushed between my thighs. “Ahhhh,” escaped as he pressed in deep.

“You’re very wet Callie, do you want to cum Callie?” I arched deeper against the seat I felt the shirt slipping. The shirt caught on my nipple stopping it from falling open completely. “Do you Callie, it’s been a long time hasn’t it.”

“Yes,” I heard myself answer in a desperate whisper.

“Beg,” he growled his grip tightening.

I gasped his hand gripped even tighter, “Beg Callie, beg to cum.”

“Please?” I turned the light changed the car started to move. I realized a man on the curb had been watching. I blushed, Keith chuckled his fingers leaving me.

“You’ll have to do better than that dear.”

hawk_fann
08-27-2006, 11:54 AM
She was quiet as we drove, but I could feel her excitement, could hear it in the way she breathed, a little labored, rushed. I did nothing to fill the silence, preferring to let the tension build until she had to ask:

"Where are we going?"

"My place." I heard her draw in a deeper breath. "Touch yourself," I said, matter of factly.

"You want me - what?"

"Touch yourself. For me. Now."

There was a beat of silence, and then out of the corner of my eye I saw her hand begin to move to her lap.

"Not there." She froze, looked at me. "Your nipples," I said, "play with your nipples. Do not stop until I tell you."

She moved her hands to her breasts, under her shirt, and I saw her fingers beging to work. "Very good, " I said quietly. "Keep at it."

We drove the last few miles that way, this tall, beautiful woman pinching and pulling her nipples in my passenger seat, letting out little gasps when she pinched a bit past the point of pleasure. I smiled, thinking about how I would soon be helping her redefine that point.

Her breathing became even more rushed, and she was starting to thrust forward against the seatbelt, as if willing herself into the pinching fingers. When she threw her head bck, eyes closed, I said "Don't."

"H-hh-huh?" she asked, looking at me open mouthed, still fondling herself.

"Don't cum."

"But -"

"Don't cum."

She stared at me, her big blue eyes filled with puzzlement and lust. It had been too long for this woman. She would do anything I said. Which, of course, was perfect for where the evening was headed.

"This is it," I said, driving up to the house.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-27-2006, 03:30 PM
I knew I was insane. What was I thinking? I was clearly not thinking with my brain. The part of my body I was thinking with was much more primal, animalistic. Gawd I wanted him to fuck me. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as we drove up to the secluded house. We drove into the garage and stopped the door shut and suddenly I felt trapped. I looked toward him and saw he was watching me closely. As if he would stop me if I ran.

“Breath again,” he whispered smiling. “You want this.”

I nodded unable to speak for a moment. “You will trust me to do what will please you in the end. You will obey me and in obeying you will find pleasure.”

I nodded again feeling a lump building in my throat. “Yes sir,” I mumbled feeling as if all my emotions were going to explode in one messy scene.

“Say it Callie. Tell me in your own words.”

“I want this, it scares me a little, but I want you. I want you what ever way you want me. I need this, it’s been too long, I’m desperate.”

He reached out his long fingers circling my neck. “You will beg before this is over.”

I sobbed, I couldn’t help it, the need was so great. The dark promise he was offering so seductive. I would beg and I knew it. I would beg until I was horse for his pleasure.

He pulled me forward with his hand around my neck. His other groping my breast. His lips took command of mine. His tongue thrusting deep, his taste melding with mine. My hand rested on his thigh he pushed it away and pulled back smiling. “It is a privilege to touch me pet. One you will beg for. Out of the car and strip. Leave the clothes on the front seat then join me in the house.” He pushed me back and turned leaving. I sat in shock as he shut the houses door and left me alone to consider what I was doing.

hawk_fann
08-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I was seated in my favorite club chair with a drink in my hand when I hear her enter through the interior garage door. I knew she would be nude before I saw the first flash of skin as she slowly rounded the corner. She was embarrassed, tentative, yet not to the point she was trying to cover herself with her arms. It would have been a shame if she had, because she was magnificent. I'm not sure if she knew it - she had the bearing of a woman who hadn't been fully appreciated - or at least not in a long time.

She walked across the room, her long legs taking slow, quiet strides, until she stood in front of me, her eyes cast down. She was put together just how I liked, nice shoulders, full breasts that stood out, a nice curve to her. She had beautiful skin - creamy and unmarked. No tatoos, no piercings, no birthmarks even. She reminded me of a field of snow.

"You're very pretty," I said. I don't think it was what she expected to hear.

"I- Thank you," she said. Then giggled. I know that was not what I expected to hear.

"Is something funny?" I asked.

"I'm nervous," she said, "I laugh when I'm nervous."

"I see," I said and walked around behind her. I touched the base of her neck with my index finger, then let it trail down her spine between her shoulder blades. She stiffened, her breathing quickening. "Does this make you nervous?"

"It makes me..."

I leaned close and whispered in her ear "It makes you what?"

"I'm...I want...."

"You want to fuck me?" I said, feeling her ass cheeks, holding one in each hand. She raised slightly, pushing back against me.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You wanted to fuck me from the time you first saw me?"

"Yes."

"But you want more than that."

"I, I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do," I whispered.

"No, I, oh God I -"

"You what?" I said, squeezing her ass cheeks, letting her feel my breath on the back of her neck.

"Please," she breathed. "I don't know how to do this."

"This. So it is a this. You acknowledge that soemthing is about to happen here, between you and I. Something more than just me fucking you."

"Please," she said again, her knees started to go and she leaned back against my chest.

"Stand up," I said, slapping her ass. She gasped and locked her knees, rising tall again - at attention. "Now tell me what this is."

"You, you're going to, you tie me up?" she asked, muddling her way through it.

"Tie you up. Is that what you want? You want me to tie you up?'

"I - I - please..." she said, starting to turn back to me. I slapped her ass again and she let out a little yelp and kept her eyes on the far wall.

"There's not much to tying a person up. If that's what you want we can just go into my bedroom and I can pick out four of my nice silk ties, slip them around your wrists and ankles and have you spread-eagled in no time."

"Oh God."

"Then I'd fuck you well into the night, untie you and we'd fall asleep and that would be that. Is that what you had in mind?"

"I don't know. You're confusing me."

"Pretty simple fantasy, Callie. I can certainly make it happen," I walked in front of her and met her eyes. They were big with anticipation, her lips parted. I looked down and her nipples were at attention just as the rest of her was.

"You ever been tied up, Callie?" I said. She shook her head no and looked down. "But you've thought about it?" She shook her head yes, without meeting my eyes.

"Tying someone up is simple Callie, as said. You don't strike me as a simple woman."

She looked up, surprised. "We don't have to, I mean whatever you want..."

I put my finger to her lips, silencing her with a "Ssssssshhhhh." I let her wait a beat, anticipate.

"I want to do a little bit more than just tie your body tonight Callie." She looked at with those pretty blue eyes, confused. "I plan to tie your heart and soul, as well."

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-27-2006, 08:14 PM
“My heart and soul?” I felt my heart jump to my throat. “I thought you just wanted…” his finger pressed into my lips again. In fact one slipped in.

“The moment I saw you…” he smiled and shook his head. “For now let me just say. You will find this a stimulating evening.” His eyes twinkled. “Suck Callie. Suck likes it’s my cock.”

I can’t describe what my heart and mind were doing at the moment. I started sucking as our eyes met. I felt light headed, short of breath, so excited that my body was on fire. I’d never met anyone who had ever done this to me before. I wasn’t loose, I wasn’t a slut but for this man I would gladly be his sex toy.

The lust in his eyes was deep and primal as he slowly pressed the finger in then out starting a rhythm I followed. His free hand started wandering over my body. I jerked as he pinched a nipple. Slowly the pressure intensified. Why wasn’t I running, why was I pressing into him. Why did I find the lust in his eyes so to my liking. Why did the pain he was bringing make me so hot, so wet.

“Callie,” the finger moved from my lips the damp finger circled the now free nipple, “You seemed to have drifted off.” His tone was jovial. He was finding something pleasing in my actions. “This is what you have waited for all you life,” he hissed in my face, “I will give you exactly what you need.” His hands moved to my shoulders he turned me and walked me toward a door.

“Through this door is the playground you’ve always fantasized. Walk down the stairs take three steps straight ahead then stand and wait. Do not move just wait.”

I stood fidgeting. I hated being in the dark. I could feel the cold tile under my feet as I waited. I didn’t understand why he was doing this, but I did…he was controlling me like no one had dared. The door opened at the top of the stairs, it shut again. I heard him walk down. I trembled unable to control it. I jumped as his hands touched my shoulders. He pressed me down to my knees, he lifted my wrists to the back of my neck. He stepped away. I was in the dark again.

“You are a slave Callie.” The words hung in the dark. I heard myself panting. “You no longer have any rights dear. I have taken you. I have vanquished your will. You are mine.”

Why didn’t I stand and run? I just knelt there panting. “Tell me who you are Callie.” I jerked I hadn’t heard him move but now he was behind me. “Tell me,” he whispered close enough to my ear for me to feel his breathe on my skin.

“I, I’m your slave?” I couldn’t help the question in my voice this was wrong.

“Good girl,” he stroked my back then I heard him step away. “Who owns you?” he was in front of me.

“You can’t…” Slap, I screamed and dropped my hands to my stinging breast.

“Hands back up.” He growled right in my face.

“Please sir, you own me.” I forced out quickly desperate to please him.

“Yes girl, good girl.” He stroked my cheek. I felt tears under his gentle touch.

“Please sir,” I started.

“No, you only speak when spoken to.”

On and on he spoke I answered, if I stumbled pain if I conformed that gentle touch and tone. I heard myself sobbing begging to please him. I couldn’t believe it was me as the words spilled from my mouth.

His hands ran down my body between my thighs. “Soaking wet slut.” I felt a pressure at my lips. “Suck it, taste yourself.” The light burst on I saw him as I opened my mouth and sucked his finger again. He set aside a strange set of glasses and smiled at me.

“First things first slut, we must clean you up.”

hawk_fann
08-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I grasped her firmly by the wrist and brought her to her feet, then led her to the large shower stall in the corner. It was important not to show any hesitation with her - it would only send mixed signals and get her confused. She was in the right frame of mind, but she still had a ways to go. She had no idea, really.

"Hands over your head," I said, pulling the one wrist up. She lifted her other arm up and I placed the cuffs around her wrists. She let out a little noise that sounded like an "ohhhhhh" and I tried not to smile. Without any announcements I slipped a blindfold around her eyes. As I tied it tightly in place, I noticed her tongue flick at her lips. Convinced she couldn't see, I stripped down and got into the shower with her.

"I am going to wash you now. I like all my things shiny and clean." Her head turned this way and that, trying to follow my voice. Giving up, she let her head fall back as I turned on the warm spray, her dark hair falling down her back. I began to soap her body, starting with her neck, my hands working her throat and shoulders, then down to her breasts. They were marvelous. I watched as the rivulets of water ran down them to her nipples and dribbled off. I soaped them and let my fingers circle and pinch her nipples, which made her squeal.

"Quiet, slut," I said firmly, deciding she was having too good of a time. "This is not for your pleasure." OK, so I lied a bit there. I continued to work her breasts, hefting one up in each hand. Nice. Firm.

Through all of this I was carefule no tot touch her with anything other than my hands. She shifted on her feet and I knew she was trying to feel me, so I slapped her on the ass. "Stand still, slut, unless you want me to turn this water on cold. Is that what you want?"

"No, please. I'm sorry," she blurted.

I worked down her belly, soaping in slow luxurious circles. She had a nice trimmed patch of hair, very nicely tended. She didn't have much of a tan, but I could tell from the way she kept her patch she liked her bikinis.

I lifted a leg and soaped the length of it, enjoying the nice tone of her muscles. She either runs or spends a lot of time on the treadmill, I thought, enjoying the feel of her. When I was finished with that leg, I did the other.

Then, standing behind her, I reched around and began to soap her between her legs. She moaned as my fsoapy fingers ran over her pussy.

"This is mine," I said, tracing her pussy lips. She moaned and nodded her head. "Say it."

"I - it's yours," she gasped. I rewarded her by slipping a finger inside her. She gasped and tried to push back against me. I avoided the contact and slapped her ass, making her yelp.

"This is mine too," I said, rubbing her ass cheeks, then spreading them apart. I let my finger trail down to her asshole and press.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Say it."

"P-pplease, I-"

"Say it."

"MY husband never- I haven't..."

I pressed harder, the tip of my finger entering her ass. "Say it," I hissed in her ear.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." She was writhing, wriggling, and I could not tell whether she was finding this pleasurable, painful, or somewhere in between.

"Say it."

"I'm yours."

"I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about your ass, slut."

"MY ass - it, it's yours."

"That's right, "I said, working my finger in. She gasped and then let out a long, slow moan, her head falling back under the spray. She tried to push back against my finger, and I quickly pulled it out.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, then without a word began drying her off with a towel. I whistled a Rolling Stones tune as I worked on her. When I was finished, I took off the blindfold and watched as her eyes blinked to adjust to the harsh light.

"Enough of that," I said. Now that my slut is nice and clean we're ready to get down to business."

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-27-2006, 09:54 PM
He was so near, he was so brash, he was making me crazy. I wanted to grab him by the shoulders and push him to the ground and have my way with him. Fuck him till we both couldn’t move. But I couldn’t, I couldn’t make myself disobey him. Something about the way he spoke was making me do things I’d never considered. I was letting him call me slut.

“Yes sir,” I said gently looking up into those deep eyes.

“Have you ever given yourself over to someone completely Callie, given up so much of yourself that they could take away what you considered your God given writes?”

I shook my head as he pushed me toward a padded sawhorse. “I…” slap on my ass. I’d spoken. It was so foreign to not speak what I thought.

“You will learn my little slut,” my body was pressed the length of the saw horse, my breasts on either side. My wrists and ankles cuffed then attached to the wood. I found myself up on my toes, he shifted me till he was pleased with the placement and then stroked my back.

The brush he carried over from a counter surprised me as he slowly brushed out my damp hair. A pony tail then I felt him braiding my hair tightly. He pulled back my head then walked around and showed me the leather strap he’d braided in to my hair. He smiled, it made me tremble. He let the braid drop then walked back to the counter and back.

“Open your mouth slut.” I didn’t hesitate, realizing that after letting myself be so tightly restrained I best do as told. The big red ball surprised me as he shoved it in my mouth. His free hand dropped to the back of my head shoving till the ball was seated behind my teeth. Two straps y’d off, he wrapped them around my head and snap. I shifted my jaw and mewed around the rubber. “You spoke, this is the punishment. Disobey and there will always be a punishment.”

He seemed so serious, this to me was a game. I glanced around the basement and realized it was a dungeon. Oh my gawd what had I gotten myself into. What was he going to do to me? He turned, he shifted, he reached then back again he was facing me. He lifted a simple paint stir stick and lowered it to my cheek. I saw the plastic, the holes the wrapped handle. “We’ll start out with this slut. You will count each stroke. You will make a huge effort to be understood.”

I couldn’t help but look up into his eyes thinking he was insane. “Do you understand slut?” he growled when I didn’t respond.

“Yes sir,” I tried to say. “es ir,” was was more what it sounded like. I felt moisture building in my mouth and lifted my head to keep it in my mouth.

“es, ir,” I begged but he ignored me and moved out of my direct line of site. I turned the paddle dropped. I screamed into the gag forgetting every thing but the sting of my ass.

hawk_fann
08-28-2006, 09:25 PM
I couldn't tell if she was counting or not as I smacked her white ass with my little spanker, but she was saying something. Trying to say something, anyway. Mosty of ti came out as "Mmmmphhhh." The pitch of her garbled efforts seemed to rise as I reached the tenth stroke, and when I walked around to see her face I could see that she was drooling around the gag, her saliva dripping down to the floor beneath her, her red flushed with the humiliation. I took the gag out.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

She worked her jaw back and forth, taking in big breaths.

"You probably had more of the silk scarf, big four-poster bed thing in mind, didn't you," I said, picking up a crop and running it over her back, bumping along the ridges of her spine.

"I didn't - I never thought of this," she said. "I know that."

I traced her back some more with the crop, making no effort to fill the silence.

"Are you going to let me go?" she said, finally.

"No."

She laughed. I didn't.

"Seriously," she said, pulling a bit at her cuffs. I did not respond, preferring the silence to demonstrate just how serious I was.

"I love to control, but you know that about me," I said. "Don't you?"

"Yes, I'm getting that idea," she said with a laugh.

I brought the crop down hard across her lower back and she screamed, half in pain and half in shock and anger.

"Do you find this funny?"

"Ahhhgghh. No," she said through gritted teeth.

"No what?"

"No..sir?"

"Let's try it again, slut. Do you know that I like to control?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" I said tapping her ass with the crop.

"Yes Sir."

"Knowing that, why in the world would you think I would just let you go when I have you stretched out so nice and tight, so utterly helpless? A plaything for me to control?"

"I don't, you --, you're confusing me."

"You see slut, that's where you need some work."

"I don't understand." I tapped her ass with the crop, and she added "Sir."

"You live your whole life in confusion. It's a big mess isn't it?"

"It's - I don't -"

"You are a confused woman. You don't know what you want in life right now."

"Well, I just, I mean..."

I bent down and whispered in her ear: "You don't even know what you want right now." Then I kissed her neck and her eyes closed and she let out a little moan. "Admit it."

She began to cry tears of frustration "I don't know what you want me to say. I don't know what I want to say, I can't do this, I don't even know how to do this."

"Sssssshhhhh," I said, stroking her hair. "I can make it all so simple for you. Do you want me to make it simple for you?" I stood over her and began to kiss my way down her back, little kisses on each vertebrae that made her writher in her bonds.

"Please," she moaned, "please fuck me. I need for you to fuck me."

"In time," I said, reaching the small of her back, then kissing each of her reddened ass cheeks. "All in good time. You see, that is a privilege you are going to have to earn."

"Earn?"

"Yes. Now how about we begin working on how you earn the right to even think about my cock, let alone have it in your mouth or pussy, or your ass which is likely the first place I'll put it?'

She gasped at this, and I smiled at her reaction. There was some willingness in her, but she was right - she did not know how to do this. She would though, before the weekend was over, for I had nothing else on my plate. I looked around the playroom at the various devices and pondered aloud "Now where should we hold your next lesson?

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-29-2006, 04:26 AM
I couldn’t believe I was allowing this as he walked me to stool in the center of the room. I didn’t fight. I tried to rub my burning ass but he lifted my hands away. I didn’t even argue as he helped me up. “Stay right there, Callie.” I could hear the humor in his voice as he spoke then turned away.

I heard a whirl noise and looked up a heavy wood beam was lowering down in front of me. “You…” I started to step down.

“Callie?” I held still my bare feet pressing into the stool.

“I can’t..let…you.” I stammered looking at the wood stopping eye level, then chest. It stopped and he walked over. “Keith?”

He didn’t answer but lifted my wrist slipping it in a thick black padded cuff attatched to the beam. As he finished he stopped leaned on the beam and looked me in the eyes. “Admit it, you want this, you even crave it.”

I couldn’t, I couldn’t admit that. I would loose all respect in his eyes. All ready I was sure he despised me for being so weak. I lowered my eyes looking down. I heard him walk away and felt sure he would never understand.

The bar in front of me raised. I couldn’t help but watch it raise. He walked up a remote in his hand watching it till it was just above my head. “Callie, before long you’re going to understand.” The bar raised again my arms pulled up till my feet were firmly planted on the little wooden stool. “You have forgotten the sir in all your attempts to communicate with me.”

I saw the crop in his hand raise and cringed the stool shifted. “I’m sorry sir,” I gasped pulling myself back up straight.

“Forgive me sir, would be more appropriate.” The crop slashed across my stomach.

I jerked screaming out, the pain shot through me, I wobbled forcing myself back steady on the stool. “Sir, forgive me,” escaped my lips.

“I’ll forgive you pet but first the punishment.”

The crop slashed across my thighs. I tottered again on the stool crying out. “Consequences, always consequences for falling to follow my instructions,” he said circling my body.

hawk_fann
08-29-2006, 06:40 AM
As I walked behind her I appreciated the muscle tone in her calves - those muscles were working hard to keep her steady on the stool. She started to turn her head to follow me, but realized that she risked loosing her balance if she did so. I touched the back of her knee with the crop and she flinched, almost foalling, before steadying herself and becoming still.

"Are you nervous?" I said.

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know what you're going to do to me."

"And what control do you have over that?"

"None, Sir."

"What control do you have over whether it's going to rain tomorrow?"

"None, Sir."

"And do you get nervous about that?"

"I - no, I guess not."

I smacked her ass cheeks with the crop and she yelped in pain, knees buckiling then steadying herself. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"What is the point of worrying about something you can't control, Callie?" I asked, stroking her backside with the crop.

"None, Sir."

"Who has all the control now?"

"You, Sir."

"What control do you have?"

"None, Sir."

I walked in front of her and admired the way her breasts were pulled high with the way I had secured her arms over her head. I toyed with her nipples, gently poking them with the tip of my crop. She took a deep breath, her blue eyes getting big once again. "So what is the point of being nervous."

"I don't know." I looked at her and she quickly added "Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

I poked one of the nipples in with the tip of my crop and held it therer, then let it pop back out. She moaned ever so slightly. Amused, I did the same thing with the other nipple.

"Can you tell me one thing you have to be worried about, then, given that you have no control?"

"I'm worried, I'm afraid, I'm worried you're going to hurt me."

"You've never thought about being hurt before, Callie? You've never thought about being tied up and tormented?"

"Well, I -"

"You've read stories, haven't you?"

"Yes Sir, on the Internet."

"And they turned you on?"

"Yes Sir.

"Stories where a Master tied up his sub and did all sorts of things to her until she behaved exactly as he wanted."

"Yes Sir," she said. She was breathing heavily now, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

"And now here you are," I said, taking a step closer. I kissed her belly, letting my tongue slip into her navel. She moaned louder than she had to this point, her head thrown back.

"Oh my God," she said, "please, please..."

I stepped back and smiled. "We're just getting started Callie."

"I- I'll do what you want, just, I mean Sir, please, just -"

"You'll do what I want?"

"Yes."

"Let's test that statement, shall we," I said, I rubbing the crop acrop her nipples again.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-29-2006, 10:23 AM
“First there will be no more tolerance for lack of sirs.” The crop pulled back swat across my nipples.

“Yes sir,” I screamed dancing on my toes. “Oh, yes sir, please…” I couldn’t thing as the crop dropped again across my breast. My head flew back I tried to recover the air that had exploded from my lungs.

“Say it again Callie pet.” Again the crop fell this time above my nipples.

“Yes sir, oh sir, please,” I had to have him stop. I couldn’t let this continue. My feet shifted I just recovered my balance.

“And again Girl,” he said with a smile on his lips. How dare he, how dare he smile while he did this to me.

“Stop, sir please sir, I can’t…”

He laughed a full hearty laugh as he laid the next stroke up under my breasts. I felt the stool shifting, I felt it falling. I screamed but it was cut off as I dropped and the crop snapped across my stomach. I couldn’t breath I couldn’t think, I couldn’t look away from his eyes as he watched me try to recover. “Say it again,” he whispered a foot from my face. “Make me believe you.” The menace in his voice caused something unexpected to happen in my body. I found I stilled letting my body conform to this new test.

“Yes sir.” I said slowly.

I heard a whir and my toes touched the ground just barely, just enough to make me dance before him. “Who has control over you Callie girl?”

“You sir,” I gasped dancing before him.

My big toes touched the ground firmly. “Who controls your body Callie girl?”

“You do sir,” I forced out quickly.

The rest of my toes felt the ground. I worked to still myself. “Who can use this crop or any other toy on you Callie girl?”

“You sir,” I sobbed realizing suddenly that it was true, realizing that my inner thighs were damp not with just sweat but with my juices. “Oh my gawd sir, please fuck me.” I couldn’t help it.

“Beg me to crop you Callie girl. Beg hard.” The menace was back in his voice as he drew near enough that his breath washed across my face.

“Please sir,” sob, “Please sir crop me sir.”

The crop slapped across my chest again, “More, harder.”

“Please sir, crop me,” tears dripping, “please sir, please master, please crop me Master.”

hawk_fann
08-29-2006, 06:31 PM
I cropped her a few more times, just like she had asked, until she was sputttering, hanging in her bonds. I knew how to use the crop so as to not to leave any permanent marks on her beautiful fair skin - such would have been a crime. In time stripes would fade. They undoubtedly hurt, though, it was obvious from the way she winced as she hung from her cuffs, her knees weakened by the cropping.

I picked up a collar and placed it around her neck. She was too exhausted to resist or even make much of a protest. Then I pushed the button on the winch and lowered her to the floor, where I undid her cuffs from the beam.

"Thank you sir."

I did not acknowledge her. "Get on all fours."

"Sir?" I picked up the crop and took a step toward her and she scrambled to comply with my order. Without a word I attached a leash to her collar.

"Heel," I said and took off without waiting for her, giving the leash a jerk when she didn't crawl quickly enough. She didn't have time to protest before I had her crawling after me. After a quick lap around the room it was obvious she was having a difficult time keeping up, as I had to keep jerking the leash to bring her up alongside me. I stopped for a moment, and so did she, breathing hard.

"Is my puppy tired?"

She looked up at me, and for the first time, I saw anger in her eyes. She clearly did not like this little exercise. I let the silence build.

"Is my puppy tired?" She glared at me, but made no move to indicate she was even considering answering such a demeaning question. "I guess not," I said, giving her leash a jerk as I took off on another lap. She crawled behind, but grumbled, resisted, even, to the point I had to yank so hard that she fell flat on her face with a yelp.

"I'm not impressed," I said.

She looked up at me from the floor, anger still in her eyes. "Neither am I," she said through gritted teeth.

"What did you say, puppy?"

"Neither. Am. I."

"I think what we have here is a failure to communicate," I said, pulling out my favorite old line from Cool Hand Luke.

"Enough," she said. "I've had enough. I let you do what you wanted, I did the begging thing. I'm not doing this anymore."

"Let me, huh?"

"Yes, I let you do as I wanted. This isn't - I'm not, I just want to go home."

"This is not about you letting me do anything. This is about me doing what needs to be done."

"Well I guess we have a difference of opinion," she said, rubbing her neck where the collar bit into it. "I'll do a lot of things but I'm not going to crawl around like a dog for you. In fact, at this point I'm not going to do anything for you."

With that she rose to her feet and brushed off her knees, then stood upright. I gathered the leash around my forearm and pulled her close to my face. She gasped with surprise, and her eyes went wide at the force with which I held her.

"As you just said," I smiled, "I think we have a difference of opinion."

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-29-2006, 07:53 PM
I was furious, but suddenly I was afraid. The emotions were too strong. I would not give into this man. I pushed as if to run then tangled my leg in his. I fell to the side taking him with me. He dropped hard. I elbowed his stomach, scrambled to my knees then ran.

I jerked back falling as the leash reached the end of the length. He was on me in a flash his forearm pressed into my throat. I struggled he pressed harder, his eyes were deep, cold, and hard. I was loosing my breath I couldn’t stop him he was bigger he was meaner. I stopped I lowered my eyes, I quit.

“Is that all,” he asked in a tight fierce growl right in my face. He let up just enough for me to suck in air.

“Yes sir,” I said gasping.

“And I’m to believe you?” He jerked the collar with the leash. “Hands above your head,” he barked the order. He shifted enough that I could slowly pull my hands out from under his body.

I couldn’t fight it anymore, he was terrifying in his anger. The terror, pushed the anger away, but it brought something else to my attention. I was still hot, I was still wet, I still wanted him. I wanted this power he was exhibiting over me.

“Listen to me,” he said taking my wrists in his hand. “You will do as I say.”

“Yes sir,” who was this speaking I wondered.

“I am your Master.”

“Yes sir,” I murmured into his face. I wiggled my body under him. Not to escape but to feel his entire body crushing mine to the floor. His eye brow raised, he pressed my wrists painfully into the hard floor. He ground his crotch into me. I moaned I didn’t even bother to hide it.

He shifted, rolling off my body. I could see he was considering me. “The door at the top of the stairs is locked I have the key. You won’t get far.”

“Yes sir,” I shivered, not daring to meet his eyes. Did he know how much I needed this? How badly I wanted him? I felt myself blushing.

“Up on your hands and knees.” He sat up looking down on me as I rolled over. He slapped my ass hard. I didn’t jerk away I pushed back into the hand. He had overpowered me. I couldn’t stop myself I gave myself to him. I needed this domination to feel safe, to feel controlled.

He stood the leash in his hand he started to walk. I followed my knees throbbed but I hurried to keep up. He pulled until he was jogging I fell he jerked I scurried up again. I continued till I couldn’t go any further. I fell he pulled me I lay panting gasping for air. He walked over me straddling my body. “Who am I Callie Girl?”

“You’re my master,” I said in gasping pants, “My master.”

He squatted down over me lifting my chin. He made me meet his eyes, “Tell me again Callie girl, who am I.”

“My master,” I said through the panting, “the man who conquered me.” I saw the light go off in those deep dark eyes.

hawk_fann
08-30-2006, 05:30 PM
I bent down over her and kissed her firmly on the mouth, putting an end to the panting. It clearly was not what she expected at all. She reacted, arching toward me, hear hands moving aruond my neck, trying to pull me down onto her. I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes, which were hooded in lust.

"Fuck me," she said. I wanted to, badly, and I know she knew it because she cuold feel the hardness of my cock, pressing against my pants, pressing against her thigh.

"Not yet," I said.

"Master," she whined. Then, as if a light bulb had gone off - "Give me another chance."

"Another chance at what?'

"Let me crawl for you."

"Very well," I said, standing up, leash in hand. She got to all fours and this time followed along so that I did not have to jerk the leash. She did not complain when I took a second lap, nor when I took a third. She was beginning to figure this out.

"On there," I said, pointing to a giant X-shaped wooden cross that stood against the wall. She crawled over to it on her own, which impressed me. Then she stood and spread her arms and ankles, putting them in the open cuffs. I smiled and walked over, fastening one cuff at a time.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, testing the bonds gently.

"Open," I said, holding up a bright red ballgag. She did, but I didn't put it in. "Very good," I said. "Just wanted to see if you'd fuss." At this she smiled - clearly she liked doing well on tests. "You see how things work out in your favor when you obey?"

"Yes Master."

"Of course, you can't expect everything to go your way," I said, tying a black scarf around her eyes. I checked it carefully to make sure she could not peek out from under. Then I stepped back to take a nice view of her.

Magnificent. With all the goings on, I hadn't just taken time to admire her in a bit, and this was perhaps the best look at her I'd had. Long, tall, fair skinned. With her arms pulled up and out her breasts were drawn high, as they had been before, standing up over her taut belly.

I reached forward and caressed those luscious breasts, holding them lovingly in my hands. She moaned softly as I rolled her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Themoaning got louder when I bent over and began to kiss her right breast, flicking at her nipple with my tongue until I took it in my mouth and sucked.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned, then a whisper "Please, please."

I kissed my way down her flat belly, hovering just below her navel, letting her feel my hot breath. She tried to thrust her hips forward, but the cross held her tight. I could smell her scent, strongly. I lowered just a bit and flicked at her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh God, please, please..." she was getting breathless now, pulling at her bonds. I teased her pussy some more, making it so damp I could lick the juice off her lips. Her moaning got louder and louder.

"You see, Callie. You see what control is all about. In order to fully appreciate the pleasure, you have to know the pain. This is abuot you learning to enjoy the whole of the spectrum."

"Please lick me Master, please don't stop."

I flicked her once or twice more then put my mouth full on her pussy and slipped my tongue inside her. :blurp_ani

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-30-2006, 10:11 PM
He was finally doing it, he was melting me from the inside out. I pushed out against him as much as I could. I felt his hands stroking my legs. I’d never wanted anything as much as I wanted this. Then he pulled away. Nothing, he was gone. “OHHHHHNNOOOOOOO,” I moaned loudly. “Please sir,” I begged unashamed.

“Callie girl,” he was to my left. “Callie girl, who is your Master?” A flick, snap but nothing touched me. Flick snap, closer. “Relax Callie girl, relax into the sensations, give over your entire being to me. The pleasure,” fingers probed me then ran up leaving a wet trail across my stomach; and pain.” Flick, snap, pop.” The leather snapped across my thighs the whip popped around me. My mouth opened to scream but nothing escaped as air kept filling my lungs.

Flick, snap, pop. I screamed as it happened again higher the tail curling around my exposed ass cheek. “Entertain your Master Callie girl, beg me to fuck you.”

Babbling escaped my lips, it would be impossible to remember all that I said as he stroked my again and again. My body burned as if on fire. Up my body then back down, I heard a thump. It had been tossed away.

I felt his hands on my burning flesh, pulling, prodding, stroking, kissing. I moaned loudly. I felt his naked body press into mine, damp with the effort he’d expended. His rock hard cock bumping my thigh. The words continued to spill from me as teeth pulled on one nipple then the next. “Forever this will be burned into your mind.” Fingers spreading me dipping in the damp honey I couldn’t contain. His cock pressed, he rocked, I was filled.

“Yessssss,” I groaned as he pounded away. The orgasms started, I felt my body convulsing around his. I could hear his groans of pleasure, but words were not spoken just animalistic sounds escaping us.

His fingers dug into my breasts, then my shoulders, finally my hips. The pleasure didn’t ebb but crested again and again. “Ahhhhhhhh,” escaped his lips he thrust jerking, pulling, going deeper. He filled me till it overflowed down my inner thighs mixing with my juices. Mingling, becoming one stream to puddle at our feet.

hawk_fann
08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
I stepped back from her, gathering myself after the intense fucking I'd given her. her head lolled forward in exhaustion, her hips still twitching with little aftershocks of pleasure, her hands clenching into fists and releasing as the shudders ran through her body. I released her ankle cuffs, tehn her wrist cuffs.

"Kneel," I said, and she did. "Clasp your hands behind your head." When she did, I told her that this was slave position, and that from now on when I said get in position, this was what it meant. "Do you want to clean my cock off?"

"Yes Master," she said, with a smile. She'd been waiting to get my cock in her mouth long enough. I stepped forward, and without breaking position she took me in her mouth and began bobbing back and forth, taking me all the way in, her lips making a perfect seal aruond my cock, which was still hard for the time being. The way this was going, it wuoldn't be long before I was ready again. I let her suck and lick for a full minute before I pulled out. She resumed her position, eyes straight ahead.

"Thank you Master."

"Did you like sucking my cock?"

"Yes Master."

"Did you like how I fucked you."

She looked up, into my eyes. "Oh yes, Master."

"Do you regret your decision to come here?"

"No Master."

We continued on like this for a time, me asking her questions, taking her through the process, cornering her into "yes Master" or "no Master" answers. She was getting it.

"You have loveley nipples," I said, reaching down to caress them as I stood in front of her. "Ever had them clamped before?"

"Master, I'd never even been tied up before tonight."

"Did I say I wanted to start a discussion?" I said sharply, not because I was angry with her but because I wanted to keep her on track.

"No Master," she replied, frowning.

"Then just answer my question."

"Yes Master. No, I have never had my nipples clamped."

I held up a pair of clover clamps, the silvery metal shining in the light. Her blue eyes got big but she didn't say anything. I put them back on teh table next to me and told her to stand. I told her not to move.

In another part of the basement I had a collection of restraints, I picked out one of my favorites and returned to her. It was a leather collar with a long strap that led down to two cuffs that held the slave's hands in the middle of her back. Callie took a deep breath as I fastened the collar around her neck, them stepped behind her to bring her wrsist up into the cuffs. When finished, it was almost as if someone was twisting her arms up behind her. To add to her predicament, I pulled her head back and tied the leather string I'd braided into her ponytail to her wrists, which forced her hold her head so that she was looking straight at the ceiling. She did not fight me, not even when I added the red ball gag I had showed her earlier. I stepped back to admire her, arms pulled back, head back, breasts standing out like national monuments. So sexy.

I picked up the clamps and held them over her head so she could have another look at them. She groaned through the gag. I knelt down and put one on her left nipple. She groaned loudly as the teeth found purchase, then I repeated with the right nipple, eliciting another groan. She began to shift her feet, clearly uncomfortable from the rather severe position I'd placed her in. I added a chain that ran between her nipples, then attached a leash to her chain.

"This is a trust exercise, Slave," I announced. I'm going to take you on a little walk. Since you can't see where you are stepping, you will have to trust Master not to lead you into harm's way. You will not hesitate. Yuo will step lively. In fact, you will pick your feet high up off the floor when you step, like a proud pony. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmmpphhhh" was all she could manage; with her head forced back she couldn't even nod. I couldn't really tell if that was a yes or a no. There was only one way to find out.

"Here we go," i said.

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
The tug on the chain encouraged me to stand. The struggle was almost more than I could manage put the more he pulled the harder the clamps bit. It surprised me how much that motivated me. My legs still felt like jello, my body rubbery from the intense orgasm that had rocked me.

I stumbled as I finally got to my feet. The chain relaxed for a moment as I gained my balance. “Heal, girl.” The pain in my nipples intensified again with the sharp jerk accompanying his order. I hurried then realized I must move slow.

I couldn’t help what I was doing with this man, not that he was forcing me. It was the control his will exerted over me. I wanted to be his slave. I wanted to walk for him. I wanted to give him the trust he was demanding. If he freed me and opened the door I would have to struggle not to stay at his feet.

“No dawdling.” He said and gave a sharp tug. The pain in my shoulders became noticeable as I learned how to follow his pace the pain in my nipples having turned into an intense ache.

I wanted to hear him say well done. I was insane! “Good girl,” he crooned as I managed a turn. I felt the pleasure wash over me. Let me please you. I wanted to scream.

I could still taste him in my mouth. I could feel his seed dripping down my inner thighs.

“Pay attention girl,” he jerked harshly I moaned. I tried to wiggle my tongue but the ball was such an intrusion in my mouth. I had to pay attention to each footstep. We stopped under a large hook. I watched his hand raise the leash and loop it over. “Stay, girl, stay.”

He pulled the leash till my nipples felt the strain. He clipped it off and then walked out of my small range of vision.

hawk_fann
09-03-2006, 01:45 PM
I left her to make myself a drink. When I came back into the room I just stodd there for a moment, still out of her field of vission, admiring the form of her statuesque body, arched back at the shoulders, head back, breasts up and out. I admired every curve of her.

"You're beautiful," I whispered in her ear from behind, then pressed against her, letting her feel my bare chest on her back. She moaned and leaned back into me as best she could, even though it caused a tug on the nipple chain.

I walked around in front of her and took an ice cube out of my drink and let it drip, drip drip on her breasts, the rivulets of water running down over her tummy and onto her thighs. She moaned at the sensation, tehn moaned louder when I knelt in front of her and began to lick those drops of icy water off her long torso, my tongue making lazy trails around her belly. I moved down, kissed her pussy and licked it a few times, then began to kiss her body all over.

For the next ten minutes, I kissed every part of her, starting at her feet, working my way up her legs, front and back - just little soft kisses that made her moan into the gag and shuffle her feet. When I reached her neck I reached up and undid the chain, for fear that she might collapse - it was not the most comfortable position after all. I did not want her to slip and hurt herself.

I undid the leather thong holding her head back and she began to work her neck. I then undid the collar, took out the ballgag, and lastly undid the nipple clamps. She gasped as the feeling came back, and I eased it with a touch from my ice cubes.

"Oh my God," she said, shaking her head, "that was soooo---"

I didn't let her finish, taking her in my arms and kissing her, steering her over to the large bed in the corner, pushing her down on her back and crawling on to the bed over her. I attacked her with kisses and caresses and she fought back with her own thrustingsnad explorations. It was a frantic, fevered exchange, as if neither of us could get enough of the other. I don't even remember all of it, just that we ended up with my cock deep inside her, and how she moaned "Master, fuck me Master" as I pushed into her, again and again, her hips thrusting back until we came together and collapsed in a sweaty heap, a tangle of arms and legs. We lay like that for a long time. It was she who finally spoke.

"I have to go, you know."

"I know."

"I mean not just tonight. I have a life to go back to."

"I know."

"Even with the divorce, there are things I have to take care of." She rolled over to face me. "But maybe I could visit sometime."

"I'd like that," I smiled. And then neither of us talked for a long time.

When we woke up we made love again, nothing fancy, but nothing dull either. We were good together. It would have been nice if she could stay, but sometimes real life just got in the way. I'd miss her, but I was glad to have met her, and glad that I could give her the experience she'd been looking for. I drove her to her car and kisse dher before she got out. It was a long kiss, then we just sat there for a beat and both laughed a bit, knowing that it shouldn't be so hard to say goodbye after such a brief time together.

"You're sister's going to wonder where you are," I said.

"Yes Master," she smiled, and I smiled back. She got out of the car and walked to hers. I watched her to make sure she got in ok, then kept watching as she drove away and turned the corner.

"Magnificent," I mused to myself, thinking of her. "Magnificent."

I am pleased that so many of you have been enjoying this story and the story we posted in the library. Sbbe and I have decided to take a break and go back to being friends so that she can focus on her vanilla writing career. My thanks to her for letting me try to keep up with her wonderful imagination. I wish you all the best, Sbbe. :)

Your Friend,

Hawk_Fann

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-03-2006, 01:49 PM
She sits here crying, wishing she could stay and do what has to be done.
Thank you so much Master Hawk. Kisses, 74 kisses.
Your Friend
Sbbe

slave327-834-200
09-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Thank you to both of you for what you kindly share with us *hugs you both*