PDA

View Full Version : Various positions while being whipped

nudist
08-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Browsing photographs I got from past few years, most were taken when being whipped. A lot are unsharp, but a few are usuable. There are several pictures of different positions of the body while waiting for a next hit on the skin.

I wonder if there is something like a favorite position for a slave to get whipped ? Has anyone pictures about this, or can anybody speak from her/his own experience in this kind of play ?

_ID_
08-26-2006, 05:19 PM
I prefer the girl to be laying down, the move less this way, also relax more so that I can enjoy playing with their senses and mind as I whip them. Have one photo, but not really willing to post it.

V/R
ID

nudist
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM
As I prefer outdoors, a garden of a few acres is like a paradise. Here sometimes the greenhouse is something extra: hot like a sauna, rather dirty but that's part of the game and a lot of gardening tools available.

Anybody else ever used a greenhouse for BDSM sessions ?

As a bonus pics of some sessions ...

chattel69
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I like to be strung up either by chain or rope this way my entire body is accessible to whipped, flogged, caned, etc.

I would have to say my favorite placed to be struck on my body is my pussy. Yes I like a good pussy whipping!

Nikita
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM
I prefer the girl to be laying down, the move less this way, also relax more so that I can enjoy playing with their senses and mind as I whip them. Have one photo, but not really willing to post it.

V/R
ID

Awwww...pout

Would a proper begging work?

nudist
09-11-2006, 12:04 AM
I love to see a woman streched out as she is hanging tied at the wrists, but nobody can hold this for much longer than minutes. Did you ever attempted to have you photographed like this ?

How do you want to get your pussy hit ? My experience is that a leash doesn't easely hit a chosen target... on a penis it may result in an anti-climax as it is sometimes with a violent struck on the breasts of a woman.

I like to be strong up either by chain or rope this way my entire body is accessible to whipped, flogged, caned, etc.

I would have to say my favorite placed to be struck on my body is my pussy. Yes I like a good pussy whipping!

_ID_
09-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Awwww...pout

Would a proper begging work?

Perhaps it would

chattel69
09-11-2006, 05:40 AM
I love to see a woman streched out as she is hanging tied at the wrists, but nobody can hold this for much longer than minutes. Did you ever attempted to have you photographed like this ?

How do you want to get your pussy hit ? My experience is that a leash doesn't easely hit a chosen target... on a penis it may result in an anti-climax as it is sometimes with a violent struck on the breasts of a woman.

This isn't suspension, this is just having your hands secured to chains which hang from the ceiling so your feet are still firmly on the floor. I haven't asked to have my picture taken at this point but I will see if it is possible the next time. It all depends on how many people are around, if it is a semi private scene it would probably be easier but if is a social (10-15 people) then it will be harder.

As for the pussy whipping, a flogger or cat works well, as for the breast, I have fallen in love with the single tail, each stroke isn't over rough but the ending result is erotic.

nudist
09-11-2006, 06:25 AM
Look forward to any pics you can manage.

Suspension is real torture: a friend of mine wanted to try this out, but her arms felt paralysed for hours afterwards.

nudist
09-13-2006, 12:26 AM
More whip pics: which is the most erotic pose ?