PDA

View Full Version : Asphyxia

nudist
08-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I want to share this picture with you, it's me after being whipped, with hands tied up, my head wrapped in a plastic bag closed with a rope around my neck. It requires absolute confidence as just 2 minutes are enough to cause intense transpiration and even panic. I must admit I didn't like it that much, but my friend really did. She had a remarkable selfdiscipline in breath control as she would rather lose consciousness instead of showing a sign of panic. I tried this in our role play, but failed completely to control my reaction when I got short of oxygen.

Anybody with experience on this field ?

redEva
08-27-2006, 08:43 PM
First of all, great pic Nudist, and … yummy one! You do look real nice!

Asphyxia; dangerous game. One of the outmost shows of trust to the partner …

I never did it. All I played with are hoods and different levels of sensory deprivation, but even when I knew that there was no breathing impediment, just the slight restriction, full face cower – made me so claustrophobic that it totally took any fun out of the play.

Once, I was eager to try sleeping with the hood on and wanted my hands to be chained to the bed (as was the practice for the overnight plays), but thankfully, my Master was the sensible one (hehe … as He is supposed to be!) and argued against restrains – for fear that I would panic and he would not be fast enough to “rescue” me from the hood.

And, as the story goes in the middle of the night, short of screaming bloody hell – I managed to strip the leather hood faster than I ever though it possible. (I never doubted his wisdom again! well… regarding safeguards and play anyhow :P)

Breath control can be fun, but it is not for everyone and … CAREFULL! The one in charge better be really in charge and on guard – things can go wrong damn fast!

chattel69
08-27-2006, 09:11 PM
I never thought I would like breath play but after a couple boyfriends grabbed my neck during intercourse, I realized what a turn on it could be. Now when I have my nose pinched or my mouth covered it seems to put me on a higher level of submission.

_ID_
08-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Asphxia is something I find to be the most erotic. To hold her neck, or hand over her mouth, while her hands are free to fight for air, and she just submits to my control of her very basic human right, the right to breathe. To me the trust that is shown, the submission that is displayed, its a great wonderful experience.

V/R
ID

~hellish one~
08-28-2006, 12:36 PM
ohhh it is heavenly indeed! i also agree with the seriousness of asphyxia play. you have to have that trust...and the other person has to have the knowledge of how to deal with it safely.

i thoroughly enjoy the rush i get when his hand goes around my throat or covers my nose and mouth. i don't know if i could have a bag over my head without panicking big time though...

absolutely lovely picture though!! :)

nudist
08-29-2006, 09:28 AM
Here is another picture when I started to move a bit due to the discomfort, hence a bit unsharp. This happened in a hot greenhouse, so imagine doing this with a plastic bag in an extreme hot greenhouse...

redEva
08-30-2006, 07:57 PM
while you do complain about all that discomfort and lack of oxygen, it does not seem to realy impact your ... enjoyment ... actualy, judging from pics ... quite on the contrary! lol

chattel69
08-31-2006, 03:17 AM
I was just thinking the same thing...
Glad i can hide my excitement to an extent, but there is no dening he is enjoying that...

nudist
08-31-2006, 09:12 AM
My dear redEva and Chattel69, from the dirt and marks on my body it seems I got some 'treatment' before this session. I like being sucked to get excited enough to undergo a next game. In this case I first get my hands tied up, next a plastic bag is put over my head, as much as possible air being pushed out of the plastic before this is closed with a rope tied around my neck.

It starts with a hard standing penis, a minute or so later the erection fades and disappears when the need to breath becomes irresistable. Look at my penis in the pictures, it just hangs down. The pictures can't show the last seconds when I'm shaking my entire body to fight me free. That's the moment my partner will free my head, it just takes seconds, but these then look like ages.

The one who enjoys watching me tied naked struggling for air, is my partner. Wouldn't it excite you to watch this life ? You 're welcome!

while you do complain about all that discomfort and lack of oxygen, it does not seem to realy impact your ... enjoyment ... actualy, judging from pics ... quite on the contrary! lol

redEva
08-31-2006, 10:14 AM
hmm ... than it seems that the pic were posted out of order lol ... anyhow ... i can think of great many things that would excite me that involve your body ... but watching you franticly struggling for breath - is not one of them - sorry :)

I like to see fear, uncertainty, some pain, but most of all pleasure on my partners face – in my handbook – panic is same as safe word.

nudist
08-31-2006, 10:24 AM
... i can think of great many things that would excite me that involve your body ...

You are welcome! If you have any suggestions, I may look if I have an appropriate photo that may satisfy your desires... -smile-

_ID_
08-31-2006, 11:37 AM
I would enjoy watching you struggeling to breathe. Although Im not bisexual, the photos are very emotionally charged, and make me wish I was witness to the scene.

V/R
ID

nudist
09-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Replacement pic for posting #6

Asia
09-10-2006, 08:03 AM
My sweet honey,
Two gloriuous photos I missed out on while being away - I have never tried this, like ID, manual asphyxiation is as far as I have gone, mainly because in the past I did pass out when trying this with someone not experienced - and those marks on your body - simply divine. Heavenly without doubt.
All my love,
Asia
~kissing the cross on which we lie~
xxx

nudist
09-10-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm delighted to have you back here... knowing that you feel 'electric' in your horny body seeing my photo's, motivates me to offer you even more of my 'flesh and blood' for your lust.

chattel69
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I was just thinking about having a hood on which is made of breathable material but then having a hand or cloth placed over you mouth and nose and held there. It is almost as though you go directly to subbie heaven and then fight your way back slowly. :D

_ID_
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I was just thinking about having a hood on which is made of breathable material but then having a hand or cloth placed over you mouth and nose and held there. It is almost as though you go directly to subbie heaven and then fight your way back slowly. :D

What kind of material? Would this induce fears of closterphobia if the person had any of those fears?

V/R
ID

chattel69
09-10-2006, 05:09 PM
The hood is like a stocking cap which has a blindfold built in... as for the asphyxiation either a hand or piece of leather is held over the mouth and nose area cutting off the air supply.

nudist
09-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Yes IDCrewDawg, if someone is claustrophobe, this is dangerous! The hood Chattel69 proposes might be better to keep controll by the dom as a bag without air and no way to get air provokes immediate breathing trouble.

A friend of mine keeps her breath that much under controll that she rather loses consciousness than to struggle for air. I tend to fight back, being tied at the arms and neck I break down everything around me. The sign for my partner to interfer...

_ID_
09-11-2006, 12:42 AM
It all sounds very fun to try, just concerned about her fear of closed spaces, not sure how sensitive she is about it.

V/R
ID

nudist
09-11-2006, 02:09 AM
I post here the pictures not yet posted. I just find it a pitty not to share these with you. For those who feel electricity in their body ... with love from your nudist.

chattel69
09-11-2006, 05:31 AM
electricity is almost as good as sensory depreviation... I just a some time with the violet wand labor weekend.