PDA

View Full Version : Innocence Lost

Slave_Debbie
08-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Here is a poem i wrote as an assignment at the Academy awhile ago. Master decided i should share it here. i hope you like it.

Innocence Lost

So young, so innocent.
Just a tender young child.
Wanting to be loved.
Wanting hugs.
Needing affection

You broke her.
Why? what did she do?
Did she hurt you?
Why did you rape her?
A young child of two.

You robbed her childhood.
You stole it away.
Like a thief who did not care.
You left a shattered little girl
One with mixed up thoughts

A little girl who thought she was bad.
Who thought she was unworthy of love.
She thought she did not deserve happiness.
All she wanted was to die, to escape.
To escape from the rape and from you.

You locked her in the closet.
Locked her there because she ran.
Hours and hours.
In that tiny little space.
You left her there all alone and scared.

That little girl is now grown.
And you are long since gone.
But your actions still haunt her.
They torment her and make her cry.
You see, that little girl still lives inside.

Though you still haunt the little girl.
You can no longer hurt her.
Slowly she is learning.
Learning she is worthy of love.
You broke her, Others have mended her.

slave debbie

chattel69
08-27-2006, 05:12 PM
I can't read it again, it made me cry the first time...

Nice work

Slave_Debbie
08-27-2006, 05:21 PM
thanks chattel. and to be honest...it made me cry writing it. But then the task was to get in touch with my feelings so i guess it worked.

Timberwolf
08-27-2006, 06:28 PM
I don't think any comment I make is going to touch what that meant to you.

Within words lies tremendous power.

Warbaby1943
08-27-2006, 07:45 PM
I feel very bad if it, in fact, happened. If so and you are on the mend now, great for you.

Slave_Debbie
08-27-2006, 09:57 PM
I feel very bad if it, in fact, happened. If so and you are on the mend now, great for you.
Yes Warbaby it is a very true poem. it is about what my grand father did to me as i was growing up. It has taken alot of years to piece my life back together and i could not have done it without the help i have recieved from two very special people.

Uncle_Ed
08-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Yes Warbaby it is a very true poem. it is about what my grand father did to me as i was growing up. It has taken alot of years to piece my life back together and i could not have done it without the help i have recieved from two very special people.

Oh Debbie!

If there is one thing in life that gets me mad-it's abuse of the vulnerable. But--you have my admiration in firstly facing your past, then writing about it and sharing it.

Thank you for trusting us enough to show it.

Ed.

Tojo
08-28-2006, 12:39 AM
A nice poem with a not so nice subject.

Thanks Debbie, it's important for people to understand.

Tojo

Talia
08-28-2006, 03:42 AM
One thing I have found my writing to be and that's therapudic. Whether it's a story or a poem, expressing my pain in them has helped.

Now, all you have to do is concentrate on the ones that have helped you mend. These people/person was put in your life for that reason....so enjoy the friendship and love of that person and continue to overcome the pain of the past.

Best Wishes

SB

Warbaby1943
08-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Debbie,

I feel so sorry for you that you had to experience anything like that. I hope they got the man responsible and he is paying dearly for it.

If anyone would do anything like that to my grandkids I'd want to kill the SOB.

I'm glad to hear that you have help from special friends and now you also have my prayers for continued recovery.

You are a very strong young lady. I wish you only the best from here on in.

redhot33
08-28-2006, 03:14 PM

I don't have to tell you how much it means to me that you have come this far. When I think back at the women I first met a few months back online you where a very different person and still very much in pain.

I am glad that with your Master's help and mine that you are able to come so far. You are indead a very strong women. Don't forget what was done or how much that hurt because one day someone will need your help to over come that pain. BUT you have to be able to help them so please do continue to mend.

I believe that we go through trials for a reason sometimes to teach us a lesson sometimes to help another. I consider it a great honor to call you my friend, my slave.

Remember that I am always here for you, as is your Master and friends.

Slave_Debbie
08-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Thank you Mistress and i am very honored to call you my friend and my Mistress as well. You are so right about things happening to us for a reason. For many years i remained a "victim" of what he did to me but now thanks to help from you and Master i am no longer a victim. i am a SURVIVOR! i feel very blessed to have you in my life. Hopefully one day i will be able to help another.:rose:

Tojo
08-28-2006, 03:34 PM
It seems to me that by telling your story & showing others how well you're doing, you're giving them the best help anyone can, Debbie.

To live well & be nice to others is the greatest thing any of us can achieve IMO.

Tojo

ladywrites
08-29-2006, 03:25 AM
Great powerful work... words of a survivor..... so important for those of us who have been thru similar things to remember we arent the only ones and that we can recover and be who we were born to be.

Hugs joxx