PDA

View Full Version : kidnapped and helpless

hurt me
08-28-2006, 02:37 PM
My fantasy is to be snatched from the streets in broad daylight and forced into sexual servitude against my will. I fantasize about having my clothes taken away forever, spending days being bound spread-eagle, being sold on an auction block, being branded by my new master (who is almost always a huge black man oddly resembling Michael Clarke Duncan in appearance) and trained with a whip and bondage and being threatened with death at every turn, even watching other slaves be snuffed as punishment for their misdeeds. It makes me all wet just thinking about it!

Timberwolf
08-28-2006, 02:42 PM
The three little words that can warm a heart. "Kidnapped and helpless".

I think these kind of fantasies are really not that uncommon, the amount of writing done on them backs that up. Everyone seems to have their own variation on the fantasy, and it can be great fun as either pure fantasy, to to be played out with a partner as well.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

hurt me
08-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I imagine it's not that uncommon a fantasy at all, but I go to such elaborate lengths in fantasy, figuring out how my kidnappers would keep people from finding me, how I would be kept prisoner, and oh my heavens, Michael Clarke Duncan just ruins all my panties...I don't know why, though.

Timberwolf
08-28-2006, 02:52 PM
lol He always struck me as a "friendly giant" type... but who knows what evils lurk within. I don't think I'd want to make him mad. ;)

I think the working out all the "how would this actually work" details definitely makes it so much more fun. From the male perspective... finding a girl you want, plotting how to get her, how to get her where you want her without getting caught, how will she be restrained, all before the real action begins...

... fun fantasy times.

hurt me
08-28-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah, usually I wind up drugged, put in a body bag, then packed in ice water to drop my body temperature, then shoved in a coffin and sent overseas disguised as a corpse. I pass out pinned down on the floor of a large van and wake up bound and naked in a foreign country. *glee!*

Timberwolf
08-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the new idea. ;)

hurt me
08-28-2006, 03:04 PM
no problem!

Perhaps you can come and snag me sometime!

Warbaby1943
08-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Timber Wolfe

With an invitation like that how can you pass. I have a mini van (all the seats except front can be removed) or a large pickup with a cap you could borrow. Hell, I'll even drive for you.

Timberwolf
08-28-2006, 04:23 PM
lol Such a friendly and generous soul, as always Mr. Warbaby.

We shouldn't plot in public though. It would be more fun if we just surprised her. ;)

Warbaby1943
08-28-2006, 04:39 PM
lol Such a friendly and generous soul, as always Mr. Warbaby.

We shouldn't plot in public though. It would be more fun if we just surprised her. ;)
OK by me. Mum is the word.

hurt me
08-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Ooh, this sounds exciting! Would you lock me in a closet and brainwash me to be your mindless sex slave? Keep me helpless and horny for the rest of my life?:span:

Timberwolf
08-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Ooh, this sounds exciting! Would you lock me in a closet and brainwash me to be your mindless sex slave? Keep me helpless and horny for the rest of my life?:span:

Well, don't say it wasn't your idea if I do now. ;) :bondage:

Warbaby1943
08-30-2006, 07:55 PM
I'll go along with what ever my leader Timberwolf wants to do. I'm just the driver. But may I watch?

Ozme52
08-31-2006, 03:13 PM

Brainwashing doesn't do it for me. Who wants a mindless, horny, sexslave? :rolleyes:

Give me a hypnotized, horny, sexslave who realizes everything that's happening to her and can't do a thing to stop it. :hubba:

Timberwolf
08-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Have to agree with Oz on that one. After all once I have you bound and helpless, who needs a brainwashing? :D

Warbaby1943
08-31-2006, 04:51 PM
Have to agree with Oz on that one. After all once I have you bound and helpless, who needs a brainwashing? :D
Now that we have all these plans do you suppose she has been scared off?

WhiteRaven810
09-25-2006, 02:15 AM
The three little words that can warm a heart. "Kidnapped and helpless".

And stifften a cock or wet a pussy. Funny how it all works.

But yea that fantasy is not only common but classic. Sometimes I stroke myself to the idea of ordering a pizza and taking the delivery girl hostage in my cellar/modifed dungeon and teach her how to serve man.

Lee Boudine
09-25-2006, 04:08 AM
...............at 3 AM the Secret Police dragged her from bed in her satin nightgown and took her to the interrogation chambers at their headquarters to be questioned.......................

newone
11-06-2006, 01:32 AM
oh yes i have a room for u hurt me

subserviant
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
if you have scared hurt me off ,illstand in for her