PDA

View Full Version : Question about shocking...

AbbyLaine
08-28-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't know if this post is in the right place or not, but here goes.

My boyfriend has an outie belly button fetish that involves playing with my outie, me playing with his innie (turning it into an outie of sorts) and lately we've gotten into some light belly button torture (needles, hard biting, pliers, wire, etc).

Want I would like to do is tie his belly button into an outie with some thin wire, then use something to shock him. Not a severe shock, just a tingly one to start with.

I tried this on myself with a 9V battery and all it did was heat the wire. Nice, but not the effect I was looking for.

Does anyone know of a way to give someone a light shock?

wingsofanangel
08-28-2006, 06:18 PM
they make toys just for this purpose with varying degrees of shock...

you can get a small hand held one for a very reasonable price at any toy store. As long as you want something pretty basic I don't believe it would cost you much at all... I believe I saw one ofr like $15.00 on sale at a toy store. It had different settings and it was small and portable. And much safer than testing out appliances on ones self :)

Sera

_ID_
08-29-2006, 01:05 AM
A basic tens unit from a health store would be what I suggest. They are used for muslce therapy, and can be set from simple tingle to down right make you jump.

V/R
ID

Ozme52
08-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Yeah, go with the professional gear.

You don't want to burn any important parts off. LOL

Desperadosong
08-29-2006, 08:01 AM
There are certian things you need to realise and learn before playing with a TENS unit. They can harm, and even be fatal it used improperly. (espically above the waist area) They are a LOT of fun, just take the time to learn how to play safley with them. :D

Happy Zapping!!

Ds

cariad
09-02-2006, 01:18 AM
AbbyLaine, I have move this thread to the knowledge base, since it seemed to be a better home for it.

cariad

SheepishJaina
09-02-2006, 01:30 AM
sadly, I have little to no knowledge about this sort of play. Its a topic that I would love to learn more about myself. Welcome to our forums, and I do hope that you find the answers you are looking for...