PDA

View Full Version : A fun idea...

hurt me
08-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Ok, so I'm slightly, no strike that, extremely bored, so I thought we could play a little game in this thread. It's that old game people play at camp where someone starts a story and the next person carries it on and so forth, only this story must be as kinky and sexy as you can make it! Ready? I'll start!

Amy walked down the street, her skirt swishing around her legs, long blonde hair swinging back and forth as she trotted along. Her backpack was slung over one shoulder, a few schoolbooks, her cell phone and some other odds and ends from her dorm room stuffed inside. At 19, she was a ripe, delicious fruit, ready for the plucking.
With lush hips, a flat tummy, perky breasts, a rounded ass and legs that went on for miles, Amy could easily pass for a model. In reality, she was a nursing student at a small town college, walking home from her night time job as a nurses aide at the local hospital.
It was dark, the streets were all but deserted, but Amy was in a cheerful mood. She had the entire upcoming weekend off, and planned to spend it with some friends at a concert.
She paid no attention when the large white van pulled up beside her, except to move over a bit on the sidewalk.
"Hey, miss?"
Amy looked over, her eyebrows raised in question. "Yes?"
A nice-looking guy in a delivery uniform leaned out the window holding a map. "I'm lost, can you show me where Pike Street is?"
"Oh, sure!" Being a trusting soul, Amy walked over to the van and looked at the map. "I think you want to go mmph!"
She was starting to point when strong arms grabbed her from behind, and a strong hand clamped down over her mouth. She was pulled bodily into the van, and pinned face down onto the shag carpeting on the floor. Though she struggled fiercely, the last thing she remembered was muffled voices and a sharp prick in her thigh.
'Hypodermic...' she thought as her thoughts turned to black.

When Amy awoke she was...(tag! next person!)