PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Diana - The Awakening

Sir_G
08-31-2006, 07:47 AM
Well Aussiegirl Ma'am here is my humble offering for my second assignment. My apologies for taking so long, life has a way of getting in the way. Without further ado and several kilos of ripe apples on your desk please enjoy!

Crossing Diana – The Awakening

The sound of birds outside the window had awoken Diana and she stretched languidly. Her body was a little stiff from the crucifixion but the memory of her torture and subsequent fucking filled her with a warm glow. She remembered falling asleep listening to Sir’s heart beat. She wondered what he was doing given the fact he was no longer in the bed and the faint sound of an axe splitting wood reached her ears. She went to the window and looked out. He was by the wood pile chopping wood for the fire. She watched as he swung the axe, appreciating his strength and the way his muscles rippled as he worked.

Her pussy clenched and a surge of desire swept over her. She tore herself away from the window and that delightful view and mentally acknowledged her hunger but first things first, she needed to shower.

She entered the ensuite and there was a note with a rose laid over it that simply said “Hello sleepy head.” Three x’s completed the note. She smiled at his thoughtfulness and ran the shower, waiting for it to warm sufficiently before she hopped in. The water was warm and welcoming and she let it flow over her body and it soothed the remaining stiffness she felt. She soaped herself letting her fingers linger in her private place as she reran the day’s earlier events through her mind. She felt her nipples stiffen as she did so and she was tempted to masturbate there and then in the shower. She marveled at what a wanton woman she had become lately and laughed at herself.

She turned the taps off and stepped out of the shower and dried herself then took up station in front of the mirror to do her usual critical assessment. She noted there were some very faint lines across her breasts from the whipping she had received and she traced the lines with her delicate fingers, enjoying the sensation as she did so. She closed her eyes and almost unbidden her hands went to her breasts and she cupped them both and squeezed them together pinching her nipples between her thumb and index finger, causing a small intake of breath. She opened her eyes and smiled at her reflection knowing that many women her age would love to have her body.

She heard the door open downstairs and the sound of wood being placed in the box next to the pot belly stove. Sir would be hungry after his exertions and she wanted to make him something to eat as well as quieten the rumblings coming from her own stomach. She applied some perfume and brushed her hair, threw on a dressing gown and headed down to the kitchen to put the kettle on and prepare some food. She hummed a nameless tune as she busied herself in the kitchen preparing some sandwiches as the coffee brewed in the percolator.

It was her first time at the farm and she loved being here already. The country air was fresh and it invigorated her. All her senses felt somehow heightened and the privacy factor was delightful. All the information technology, medium density housing, intrusions by unsolicited tele marketers, advertising bill boards and so called modern conveniences of society faded into insignificance out here. Her thoughts were interrupted as Sir made his way into the kitchen.

“Hello angel” he said and he kissed her on the cheek.

He smiled at her, pleased that she had made the sandwiches and the smell of freshly brewed coffee had him reaching for two mugs from the cupboard.

“How did you sleep” he asked her.

“Mmmn very well thank you Sir.” And she moved up behind him and hugged him from behind pushing her breasts into his back. She could smell the musty aroma from his exertions at the woodpile and it fuelled her desire. She reached around and stroked the front of his jeans and he turned in her arms, and laughed, shaking his index finger at her.

“Wait until I have a shower naughty girl, I’m all sweaty and smelly.”

She pouted and said “But I like the way you smell after you have been working.”

He laughed again and reached around to pinch some cold meat left over from the makings for the sandwiches and popped it into his mouth. The coffee was poured and they took the plates to the table and sat down together, both ravenous, and sated their physical hunger.

They laughed and chatted about the morning’s fun, talked about the state of the nation and solved a few of the world’s problems as they ate. Sir then excused himself and went upstairs for a shower and angel as he liked to call her busied herself with cleaning up their dishes. She finished up and went into the lounge room to relax in one of the big leather arm chairs that made up the lounge suite.

Sir showered and shaved. He didn’t like his beard rasping angel when they played and a nice close shave took care of that. He had plans for the evening and mentally went through them as he dressed. The play room downstairs was already set up, a task he had taken care of while angel slept and really it was just a matter of setting the mood and then taking her there. He pulled on his black leather jeans; they fitted him like a glove and were favorites. Being a man and suffering from domestic blindness it took him a few minutes to locate his favorite belt, a black studded affair that went with his jeans nicely. He pulled on the black elasticized side boots and finally a black leather vest that he left open. He looked at himself in the mirror happy with what he saw. He stood six feet two inches tall had broad shoulders, well muscled arms and chest that tapered to a slim waist. He worked at keeping his physique and liked it to be appreciated and made sure he wore clothes that showed it off. Enough narcissism for now he thought and headed downstairs to see what angel was up to.

She had been sitting waiting for Sir to finish his shower and come back down stairs. Her mind had drifted again to their play earlier in the day and she had absent mindedly pulled open the dressing gown she was wearing, eyes closed, her hands had found their way to her nipples and she teased them with her fingers, pulling them and rolling them between her fingers. Automatically she slid down the chair so she could spread her legs wider and her right hand slid down her belly to caress her mound and before long she was masturbating while she waited for Sir to return. The carpet on the floor ensured Sirs approach was quiet. He has spied her as he approached and he did not wish to disturb her yet. She knew better than to come so he moved to the bar and took a nice bottle of red wine from the rack, taking up the waiter’s friend and screwed in the cork screw. He set two glasses on the bar and watched angel finger herself. It was an incredibly erotic sight and his leather jeans were bulging as his erection tried to find a way out.

He decided it was time and took the cork out of the bottle. The popping sound of course brought angel out of her reverie and she sat up embarrassed to see Sir smiling at her from the bar but turned on that he had been watching her pleasure herself.

“Take off the dressing gown and come here, you naughty girl” he said, a grin splitting his face.

Angel stood up and let the gown slide from her shoulders, catching it in the crook of her arms, squeezed her breasts together with her biceps as she leant forward slightly and then let it fall to the ground. She slowly walked to the bar, looking directly into Sir’s eyes, projecting a “come fuck me” energy straight at him. She was feeling dirty and wanted it badly. Her look was not lost on Sir and he cocked an eyebrow at her as she walked toward him and he projected a “don’t worry you are gonna get it alright” energy back at her. She stopped at the other side of the bar and he walked around to her.

“Stand up straight, legs apart and hands on head” he said evenly, his tone was one that angel knew better than to argue with even though they were both in a playful mood. She adopted the position, eyes looking submissively down. His fingers went to her chin and he lifted it slightly so that she was looking into his eyes. His hand went straight to her quim and his fingers slid into her easily. His eyes were warm and smiling as he fingered her and she loved the way it felt to be there naked and vulnerable before him, his fingers inside her causing her to ache with need.

“What were you doing masturbating without permission, dirty girl?” he said.

“I, I couldn’t help it Sir” was her stuttered response.

“It matters not what your reasons were; we will deal with that and your other indiscretion later” he replied and removed his fingers from her and held them to her mouth and she sucked them clean.

He turned his back on her and moved to pour them both a wine. Angel remained in position instinctively, wondering what her “other” indiscretion was. She had forgotten completely about coming without permission when they had made love after her crucifixion. Sir had not and was counting on the fact that she had. The suspense and curiosity would drive her crazy and he knew that. He poured them a glass of wine each and moved around the bar to select a CD to play. The sound system he had installed fed to every room in the house and, with a ten stack CD player, an evening’s music could easily be selected. He chose Enigma’s first album to play initially. The song “The Principles of Lust” seemed eminently appropriate and as the music filled the room he dimmed the lights and lit some candles.

As he walked back to the bar he looked at angel who was still in position, the candle light enhancing her beautiful form. He watched as her breasts rose and fell with the rhythm of her breathing, all accentuated by the position she was in. He noticed something sparkle on her inner thigh and moved closer to inspect what it was. To his delight he found a small rivulet of her essence slowly trickling down her inner thigh. He used his middle finger to capture it and again placed it to her mouth and she closed her eyes and sucked it off. She hoped that the sensation of her sucking his finger would inspire him to throw her on the floor and fuck her mercilessly but it was a forlorn hope born out of her growing need.

He again moved to the bar and sat on a bar stool and looked at her lovingly, so proud of her discipline and felt so privileged to have a submissive such as her. Her eyes followed him and she felt as if she would die of sexual frustration, her breathing was beginning to get a little ragged and she wanted desperately to reach down and finger herself till she came. Her hips were beginning to move in an involuntary motion as her quim sought release from the tension. She closed her eyes and willed herself to regain control.

His words again brought her back to reality. “Ok angel, relax now and have some wine.”

It felt like she had been in position for days. Her feet seemed to have grown roots into the earth and she felt like she was indeed part of Gaia, the earth mother, ripe and ready to fall off the tree into the abyss of sexual ecstasy. Her hands dropped to her sides and she moved to the bar as if in a trance. Sir handed her the glass of wine and she drank. The Rose` tasted like nectar, her senses were in such a heightened state and she felt as if she were in some kind of ancient sacred ritual with her body and submission a sacrifice to the Gods.

She looked into Sir’s eyes and saw his love and the feeling of trust and mutual understanding almost overwhelmed her and tears of joy leaked from her eyes. He reached over and brushed them away, intuitively knowing they were not tears of sadness or pain and drew her to him. He held her there for a few moments as she grounded a little, then released her so she could drink her wine. There was no need for words because it was as if they were inside each other’s minds, communicating in the unspoken language of love.

Sir finished his wine and told angel to take up a position with her back to the bar and leaning her elbows on the bar top. He picked up a bottle of baby oil, opened it and proceeded to squeeze some out onto angel’s breasts. He then massaged it over her breasts, stomach and pubic mound. She watched him as he did so enjoying the feeling of his big hands moving over her body. She felt the roughness ever so slightly, abrasive on her sensitive nipples and again felt her body responding. She loved looking down as his hands distorted and squeezed her breasts and she could feel her quim clenching as he did. She watched him move off and walk to where two candles stood. They were the kind that were in jars and part of her wondered what he was doing. Then it dawned on her that the wax was destined for her breasts. She panicked a little because, as yet, they hadn’t played like this before but she trusted him to watch her and know if it was too much. She also had her safe word if need be.

He moved back to her side and placed the candles on the bar. Her skin glistened in the candle light and he ran his hand over her breasts and stomach once more. He took up one candle and looked into her eyes, cocked an eyebrow as if to say “Ok?” and she simply said yes with her eyes.

He held the jar up quite high and tipped it so that a very small quantity landed on her left nipple. She jumped a little expecting a fierce burning sensation and whilst it was quite warm it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as she expected. He moved the jar until it was over her right breast and did the same, again the very warm sensation that left her wanting more, but hotter. She arched her back, forcing her breasts out and let out a low groan that came from the back of her throat, not unlike a cat when it is mating. Sir lowered the jar somewhat and let a much larger quantity hit her right breast, this time about three inches above her nipple and it flowed down over it. The sensation was incredible, it burned and almost as quickly transmuted to pure pleasure. She gasped, sucking in a breath and she ground her hips into the air wishing there was something she could rub her now aching pussy against. He watched her closely, monitoring her reactions, smiling as she responded to the pleasure and pain.

Quickly, so as not to let her think, he moved the jar over her left breast and again let a much larger quantity of wax pour over her. Again her breath hissed out of her lungs and she let out an audible “Ahhhh”. He moved it down over her belly and again poured the remaining hot wax out over her. Her hips were moving up and down, the look in her eyes was feverish; she was literally panting and growling with desire. Sir took up the second jar and held it between her belly button and her mound. He looked into her eyes and she simply closed them and leaned her head back and thrust her hips forward. He poured the wax onto her skin and it spilled into her pubic hair and over her pouting outer lips. She gasped but held her position. Her senses in overload, she teetered on the brink of orgasmic heaven. Sensing this he put the jar on the bar and sat back and watched her in her torment.

Her breaths were coming in gasps as she fought the urge to give in to the impending orgasm. Seemingly the more she fought to control it the greater her need became. Her pussy had already begun contracting and she tried to relax but it was no good. She was flying in subspace and it was if she was standing outside her body, her will meant nothing and she began to orgasm spontaneously. Her hips bucked and she heard a wail that she somehow recognized as her own. She saw the beginning of the universe and its end and all that lay between as she stood on the mountain of her desire.

Sir sat and watched in awe as this beautiful creature he loved reached the heavens and beyond. He was moved to tears as he watched his angel convulse in ecstasy. This was indeed a sacred moment. He watched her carefully, making sure she did not injure herself as she spent her lust. He made a mental note that she had again come without permission but somehow he knew he could not punish her for this transgression. He waited for her to calm and then once again drew her into his arms and helped her ground and come back to reality.

She looked into his eyes as she came to. She burst into tears of joy and wept. She hadn’t felt this free and fulfilled in years and never wanted it to end. He hugged her to himself, cradling her in his strong arms and rocking her as you would a young child. His heart was pounding such was the connection between them. He sat her on a stool and began to remove the melted wax from her breasts, stomach and mound. The oil made the task very easy and before long it was as if it was never there. Angel had calmed considerably and Sir felt they both needed another glass of wine and set about pouring them one each. Enigma was coming to a close and the next CD was about to load.

It all seemed so appropriate. They would rest here for a while and then he would take her to the play room and the fun would really begin.

TheKnothead
08-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Another hot Story Gregsta!
I like the way you think.
Also, like how you worked in Gaia, it took the setting to a much deeper and more profound even spiritual level.

Great writing!

TKH

Sir_G
08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks Knotty, I value your input greatly and appreciate the encouragement after a hard night behind the screen, tapping on the keyboard.

Aussiegirl1
08-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Gregsta, that was a wonderful read. Well done. I loved the feeling and emotion you put into it.

I even have a favourite paragraph, which is:-

She looked into Sir’s eyes and saw his love and the feeling of trust and mutual understanding almost overwhelmed her and tears of joy leaked from her eyes. He reached over and brushed them away, intuitively knowing they were not tears of sadness or pain and drew her to him. He held her there for a few moments as she grounded a little, then released her so she could drink her wine. There was no need for words because it was as if they were inside each other’s minds, communicating in the unspoken language of love.

I only found one spelling error- marveled which should be marvelled. There were a few places I would have added a comma, such as the following sentence, I would put a comma after angel and another after her.

Sir then excused himself and went upstairs for a shower and angel as he liked to call her busied herself with cleaning up their dishes.

Also think about how many "ands" you use in one sentence "She turned the taps off and stepped out of the shower and dried herself then took up station in front of the mirror to do her usual critical assessment." You maybe could write it as:-

She turned the taps off, stepped out of the shower and dried herself, then took up station in front of the mirror to do her usual critical assessment.

I tend to go with shorter sentences now, if I think I am trying to add too much to any one sentence.

Overall though, you did a great job. I am happy to let Rabbit know that you are ready for level three.

Oh and thanks for the apples, I love a nice, red juicy apple!

Have fun with level 3

Aussiegirl

Sir_G
09-01-2006, 04:52 AM
Thanks Aussiegirl. I really did enjoy writing that piece and I'm sure part three will be as enjoyable. Thanks for your tips and instruction here in level 2.

Onwards and upwards. "To infinity and beyond!"

Rabbit1
09-01-2006, 09:39 AM
so you are ready for level three ---well done Gregsta

Ruby
09-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Congratulations, Gregsta!

Sir_G
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks very much Rabbit and Ruby. Looking forward to the rigours of level three.

cariad
09-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Wow, Gregsta, I did not know whether to linger over each sentence to savour it, or try and push myself on to progress the story - looking forward to rereading it too!

Loved the interplay with the erotic and the normality - and thank you so much for the definition contained in this phase, "Being a man and suffering from domestic blindness it took him a few minutes to locate his favorite belt". Now I have a diagnosis, is there a cure?

cariad

orchid
09-06-2006, 06:41 PM
excellent story Gregsta
i loved it

Sir_G
09-06-2006, 07:02 PM
I thank you two lovely ladies for your kind words of praise. Chapter three is in the pipe and will be posted on the main page when finished.

Cariad, domestic blindness is a common ailment not unlike the flu and unfortunately is incurable. The strange thing is it is only known to afflict men and only when they are at home. It is not limited by age either and strikes usually as soon as we can talk. Phrases like "Mum have you seen my..." and "Darling where's my..." are common in infected subjects.

Despite this, we of the species soldier on, ever hopeful a cure will be found.

cariad
09-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Cariad, domestic blindness is a common ailment not unlike the flu and unfortunately is incurable. The strange thing is it is only known to afflict men and only when they are at home. It is not limited by age either and strikes usually as soon as we can talk. Phrases like "Mum have you seen my..." and "Darling where's my..." are common in infected subjects.

Despite this, we of the species soldier on, ever hopeful a cure will be found.

Speaking as someone who lives with a sufferer of this ailment it never fails to amaze me. How can he not have seen it, how can an otherwise capable and logical man look me in the eye and say "well it wasn't there when I looked".

Gregsta, if you find this post, please be assured that we of the other species are also ever hopeful a cure will be found, but know that it will be up to us to find it, even through it has been stored at the front the cupboard marked 'cures'.

cariad