PDA

View Full Version : A ride on the town

SMartie57
09-20-2003, 08:05 AM
I pick up my sub from work and lead her to my car. In the car she has to get undressed to panties and shoes only, only to be re-dressed: her tits wrapped into balloons with leather bands (not extremely tight for long-term wear), remote controlled dildo in puss and anal beads. Hands tied behind her back, with the wrists crossed and secured to a waist-belt at the small of her back. A cape made of latex to cover everything up. Out of the car, she is walked to a bar. She has to take her drink with a straw, all the time exposed to the gaze of the other guests, as to why she cannot use her hands to grab the glass for drinking. Afterwards we are off to a disco, where she dances to slow numbers with me, so I can hold her if the stimulation from the inserts gets too strong. Obviously, I activate the stims at will, controlling her passion.

Feasible?

redEva
09-20-2003, 08:33 AM
totaly *grinning* and im sure she would have great time!

SMartie57
09-20-2003, 09:42 AM
Am I dreaming? You would not by any chance happen to be in the area to volunteer to do a reality-check on this, would you?

redEva
09-20-2003, 10:04 AM
lol even if i was in the area, im afraid you would have to discuss that possibility with my husband, who, i have to say is not that eager on sharing lol, but, he would be more than eager to do it for you to me, and.... well we have done things like that ;) so, yes i do believe if you were to find appropriate "lady" you both would have some real nice times with that!