PDA

View Full Version : Hardpoints

kittenfemme
09-20-2003, 01:34 PM
So, I'm thinking I may like to collar someone soon... probably Shellyfemme again. Maybe a new lady in my life with whom I am rather toppy. Maybe both! :D

After replying to redEva's post (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=632) about toys, I started looking around my apartment to find places to secure a submissive. There is the obvious... the bed. I have a futon with a metal frame. It works well. I once used a cuff with a link of chain to connect Shelly's collar to the foot of the thing so her face was nearly touching the floor. I had her keep her bum lifted while I whacked it several times (the bitch called me "dear!") and then put on my dildo harness and fucked her senseless.

I've also secured several women to it in many other ways. My futon kicks for that.

I live in an older apartment building with steam heat. That means I have a radiator. :D It's even in a corner. It will be perfect.

I'm thinking of throwing some heavy chain around the bottom of the refrigerator as well. I'm thinking it could serve as a hardpoint much like the leg of the futon did for Shelly once.

However, that's where my ideas stop. I've several door frames in my apartment that would be perfect for suspension but I rent and don't want to do extensive modifications. Does anyone know of a good way to use door frames for that purpose with only a few metal eyes or what not? I'd love a few suggestions as far as that is concerned.

Anyway, I'm curious as to how the rest of the Dominants here secure their victims. What do you tie your bottom to when you don't want them to go anywhere? What are the favorite indoor hardpoints in your homes?

Mobius
09-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Allot of older buildings have high ceilings.
Do you like plants? Install a hook that you hang a bicycle from into a sturdy beam.
Hang a plant on it when it is not being used.
Do you have ceiling fans?
Some have a weight rating that can support a person.
Older apartments might not be as picky about modifications than newer constrution.

mackie
09-21-2003, 04:47 PM
It's quiet easy to make a leather strap with a wooden cilinder on one end and a D ring on the other. Lay this on top of the door and close the door. there you have your hard point, the 'soft' way.

I live on an attic with a couple of very sturdy wooden beams, and I made a new frame around my waterbed from multiplex wood with a fair amount of strategicaly placed holes in it. Plenty of possibilities.

MrStefens
09-21-2003, 05:45 PM
Many exersize stores carry a chin up bar that can be placed between the jams of an open door. They are usually able to handle up to about 180 pounds of weight. Won't work for suspension, but works very well for binding the wrists above the head while your victim..ah...I mean your lover is...standing.
Large ceramic planters can be filled with dirt and are quite stable on the floor. Can be used to bind the arms with rope around the base of the planter.
Exersize benches with a bench that can be inclined work very well for a variety of positions. Ones with leg extention exersize lifts are even better.
A sawhorse can be found at most general hardware staores and padded with a thin exersize mat or the kind of mat used for camping, or even a thick sleeping bag. Some eye bolts can be sunk in the corner of each leg. Very good for binding the arms and legs and having your lover all bent over for....well...you decide for what ...
Just a few ideas of things I have used in the past.

Finding_Fantasy
09-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Tourguide came up with a neat little contraption amde from a couple of choke chains and a couple lengths of rope (or maybe just one long piece, I cannot remember) Basically it was a harness.

The choke chains were used as a bit while the rope was attached dso that not only were my breasts bound but also so it had reins of a sort. Not only were they good for leading but also work for when we were having sex from behind, that way he could simply just pull me back into him and not have to expend a whole lot of effort. LOL

Finding_Fantasy
09-21-2003, 07:06 PM
I forgot another suggestion...

Western stores alos offer a great variety of tools. You can get riding crops, lunging whipe, hobbles to use as cuffs on both wrists and ankles, and spurs... those are tha main ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Also, I find that the prices at western stores tend to be a little cheaper than at your adult/BDSM stores.

IndigoFae
09-22-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by mackie
It's quiet easy to make a leather strap with a wooden cilinder on one end and a D ring on the other. Lay this on top of the door and close the door. there you have your hard point, the 'soft' way.Something like this then...
"Over Door Restraint Place over the top of any internal door before closing instantly turns this item into an overhead restraint point."

burger_01
09-22-2003, 04:43 AM
these are all great suggestions.. heres my two cents on the subject:

kittenfemme; if you have the whole house to yourself the possibilities extend beyond the bedroom.. .the fridge was a good idea, do you have a bookcase? if so, thats not going to move in a hurry. some curtain rods might work.. but you don't want to pull them down :D, umm... the doors themselves? you could just tie your sub onto the door handle and shut the door (could be VERY effective if you tie the right bits :rolleyes:
a build in wardrobe will have a bar for hanging clothes, this might be pretty strong.

while none of these are real options for immobilising someone, they do provide anchors. The only real way to immobilise someone (in my opinion) is to tie them to themselves :p!

ta
Eric

burger_01
09-24-2003, 05:21 AM
other unmovable appliances might include:
oven
dishwasher
dryer
washing machine..
no idea how to use these though

mackie
09-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by IndigoFae
Something like this then...
"Over Door Restraint Place over the top of any internal door before closing instantly turns this item into an overhead restraint point."
Yep! That's the stuff. But I'm a poor (in money only) Dom, so I prefer the DIY style. Until I've found a new job (and credit-card) at least.:D

Jones, Nikka
10-21-2003, 11:34 PM
The other day F was looking for a new place to tie me to for my weekend flogging and he had the idea to attach my hands to the showerhead. The ropes running from my wrists to the showerhead were long enough to allow me to kneel on the floor and he added the wicked touch of running water to my beating. First very cold, until I could barely breath, so hard was I shivering and then very hot and back to freezing and then to almost boiling again. I was screaming from the latex flogger across my butt and my back and I almost drowned from screaming into the stream of water falling onto my face. The pipes are embedded in the wall so they were pretty solid. Also, there was no way I could escape from wet rope bounds.

kittenfemme
10-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Shower + bondage + delightful pain = *meow!*

Damn that sounds hot! I wish the pipes in my building were equally solid. There are wall studs around the shower though. I could attach an O-ring or three...

LadyAmanda
10-23-2003, 03:15 PM
I was going to suggest the shower head too, but I make her stand while she's restrained there. Drives her nuts when I shower as if she weren't there, and don't let her touch anything. When I'm finished, I give her a little treat - orgasm deprivation. Since she's already wet, and soap glides so nicely over wet skin, I can rouse her to a frenzy - and walk away.

I also learned a little trick from ?? (someone on here). If you have two doors which are quite close together, restrain her arms over her head (rope over the top of the door), then rope or leather from the doorknob, between her legs and to the other door knob. Pulled tight, of course.

Spreadeagle on the dining table can be a handy position, too. Face up or down, for flogging, or easy access to anything, while you sit there, nice and relaxed.

Have her stand behind a big armchair. Tie her ankles to the back legs of the chair, then bend over towards the seat of the chair. Tie wrists to front legs of chair. Perfect target for a paddling, or just watching the blood rush to her head.

kittenfemme
10-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
or just watching the blood rush to her head.

LOL! Great suggestions. Thank you my Lady.

burger_01
10-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
I could attach an O-ring or three...

LOL, if the landlord asks you can always tell him its just for soap on a rope.. watch him blush!:p

kittenfemme
10-24-2003, 06:18 AM
*giggles*

It's already done. Well, on O-ring anyway. It seems sturdy. Dig that. Now to try it out. :D