PDA

View Full Version : Carpool Set Her Free by Nikita © 2006

Nikita
09-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Carpool Set Her Free

by Nikita © 2006

Jules walked to the seedy looking store front that had the words TATTOOS and Piercing painted on the window. She checked her lipstick in the reflection and her hand flew to her hair to control an unruly wisp. Staring back at her was an unlikely patron, a perky soccer mom with sporty hair, a blue jean miniskirt, and pink polo shirt. Looking to the left, then to the right, she quickly ducked inside, her heels tap, tap, tapping, on the concrete floor.

Cigarette smoke hung in the air like a wet suit. A gruff looking man looked up and leered at her. His face was adorned with jewelry and keys were jangling from his heavy black belt. Jules blushed like a shy schoolgirl as he tilted his head toward the curtained door. She felt like Alice walking through the looking glass.

"Why 're you late?" asked Weasel, whose tattoos told a story on his bald head.

"Um...I had to drive carpool today. One of the boys was running late," she stammered as she slipped out of the clothes.

Jules put on the black posture collar and immediately, her demeanor changed. She was transformed into a slave and her place was opposite the curtained door. As customers walked in, they inspected Jules, who sported classy, yet edgy, adornments of her own. Large rings, nipple knobs, anchored her golden globes. The real showstoppers were the three shiny locks that hung from her bald, pink, pussy lips. The key holder was Weasel.

She often thinks about that fateful day when she slipped downtown to get her nipples pierced. As usual, her impulses caused unforeseen consequences.

Jules remembered the alarming phrase, "Strap the lady down, boy, and don't mess with dem purty shoes."

Her clothes flew off like feathers off a chicken. Once the good ole boys saw her baby-like pussy, they were dead quiet. With undisguised awe, one of them said, "Well butter my butt and call me biscuit."

They kept her all day and even called their friends to come over for opinions on how to best display piercing on Jules. While they debated, she sucked all of them, at least twice, before lunch. While down on her knees, Jules contemplated on the benefits of being the center of attention.

Then, Weasel got down to business and prepared to give her nipples a proper piercing. They sucked her nipples until their ears whistled. Then, at the stick of the needle, the rings were threaded through. The next piercings on the menu were a triple pair of rings on her labia, three on each side.

Weasel knew what he was doing and prided himself on his craft. They appeared beautiful and heavy in contrast to her petite figure.

With handles to play with, they all took another turn testing the depth of her throat. Jules had to figure out how to get away. This experience had been a lot of fun, but she got more than she bargained for. Time was running out. As she reached for her clothes and they were snatched from her. Jules begged to be let go, but her cries fell on deaf ears. They laughed at her.

Finally she screamed, "I'VE GOT CARPOOL TODAY!"

They stopped and looked at each other.

"Kids gotta be picked up," said one.

"Can't leave 'em out there to be kidnapped or sumpthin," said the other.

The rest agreed in unison.

Weasel pondered the situation and said solemnly, "We got to let her go. But I got a plan."

He looked at her square in the eye and said, "I didn't fall offa no turnip truck."

Next thing you know, Jules was fitted with tiny locks on her pussy lips.

"If you don't come back every week for a reunion, those locks will stay on until a locksmith gets them off. I believe they use a saw."

Sir_G
09-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Kick ass story Nikita. Took me back to my biker days. Never did anything like that but can relate to the mentality that goes with your story. Very entertaing.

Timberwolf
09-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Perhaps a little out of my personal realm, but none the less it's well written work and I enjoyed it all the same. :)

Widget
09-02-2006, 10:43 PM
nice story..I liked the idea about she has to come back..hahaha

Qmoq
10-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Wow! Nice story! Very snappy but hot :)

Q xx