PDA

View Full Version : Melissa Martin cycle - anyone got a copy?

gagged_Louise
09-02-2006, 09:56 AM
If anyone here has a saved copy of Melissa Martin to the Rescue which used to be posted on virtuallyhowling.com, I'd be delighted to have one too. It's years since this long, powerful abduction/interrogation novel was taken down, as the site apparently changed owners. The valiant agent Melissa Martin was sent to track down the ruthless slave trader Valerie Corder, but soon found herself in bondage and under ruthless torture, and she wasn't the only one. Great story.

Book 3 of this has been reposted at www.houseofbondage.com (a no-profit site) but it's buried deep in their forums system and not easy to get. I managed to ferret out a copy of that book anyway, but the rest is still lost to me, if it was ever put up again. Anyone who's got a copy or know where it's been reposted should feel free to send me a pm.

axb3422
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
This is one of my favorite stories. Can anyone recommend something similar? I'm looking for something with lots of predicament bondage, preferably utilizing nipple rings.

axb3422
08-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Does anyone have a copy of this? I lost mine recently and can't find it anywhere.

gagged_Louise
08-27-2007, 05:47 PM
yes, I have - this thread indeed served its purpose ;)

Slave Girls in Bondage moves in a kind of similar realm though more fantasy:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=183