PDA

View Full Version : nudist's entry - Sept 06

nudist
09-03-2006, 03:07 AM
Dear Silke, I found this picture, certainly not a winner, but to give your initiative a start. I hope others will follow with better pics.

I can't find a larger format of this picture. Furthermore I cut that part showing myself as the original showed some women and another man threwing dust and stones. I think there was also some whipping with branches. It was in the Haute Provence, France, some years ago.

Silke
09-03-2006, 04:27 AM
oh wow...what a cool photo!!! Thank you for kick starting the contest, nudist...and good luck! :)

I moved your post to a new thread, so it gets the proper attention. Please, everybody who enters - open a new thread for your entry. :)

Dundee
09-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Not sure what to say but as long as you were all happy :)
DM

Asia
09-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Dear Silke, I found this picture, certainly not a winner, but to give your initiative a start. I hope others will follow with better pics.

I can't find a larger format of this picture. Furthermore I cut that part showing myself as the original showed some women and another man threwing dust and stones. I think there was also some whipping with branches. It was in the Haute Provence, France, some years ago.

My Darling Nudist,
A frightening photo but along with the description - utterly divine. I would say it is a winner - so unique, so you, so French *smiles* I wish I could take part in this contest but I no longer have anyone to take photos of me - but I shall not wait long...
Asia
xxx

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Where's my passport?

Asia
09-14-2006, 04:17 PM
I wish ....

nudist
09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
We wish ...

I wish ....