PDA

View Full Version : Questions about extended use

_ID_
09-03-2006, 12:13 PM
I am thinking of playing with my wifes pussy by having her wear clothes pins on her lips for and extended period of time. Thinking overnight or something along those lines. How much is the pussy able to withstand in something like this. What should I watch for to ensure I dont do too much?

V/R
ID

MajesticFae
09-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Don't hold me to this, but I've always heard/read it's not safe to leave them on for more than 30 minutes... It's possible that that's just on the nipples.

I believe that leaving them on for extended periods, such as the one that you're suggesting can cause permanent damage.

_ID_
09-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I've heard the part about the nipples before, but hadnt heard about the pussy lips. Was why I was asking. I figured they must be pretty resiliant to endure birth, but wasnt sure.

V/R
ID

Timberwolf
09-03-2006, 05:06 PM
I think if you're talking clothespins or any other kind of clamp this would be a blood circulation issue I'm pretty sure regardless of where you place them on the body that would be a consideration... I've always been leary of any sort of clamping that last for an extended period. But I'm no doctor.

Ruby
09-03-2006, 06:20 PM
I would follow the same rules that I would for any other body part. Swollen, red and purple while may be pretty to some, can cause short and long term damage.

Lack of blood flow to the tissue, can begin causing damage in as early as 15 minutes. That's why most folks use a 10 to 15 minute rule with any type of tight bondage.

Clothes pins, pegs or clamps on the tender pussy lips can be considered a form of tight bondage. At the very least, it restricts blood flow to the area.

If you're not sure, you can always become a test subject.

To discover what your wife might be able to handle, you can put a clothes pin or three on your own penis and balls. Get out the stop watch and see how long you can take it before you lose sensation in the area or begin to swell.

Then report back and let us know how it went. ;)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Silke
09-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Can't wait to see that report...*chuckles*

I'm with the above comments - a whole night sounds like a nightmare come true and I wouldn't want to test it. If it goes wrong, it's too late to change your mind.

I've worn clothespins for longer than 30 mins and was fine...but my dom at the time should have kept his guard on that - when he told me later how long the session had been, I freaked. I'd completely lost track of time and, let's face it, I'm rather fond of my nipples and would like to see them alive and thriving instead of dead...it's a risk I never wanted to take. ;)

...almost two hours by the way...but I wouldn't risk that again.

_ID_
09-03-2006, 06:40 PM
I would follow the same rules that I would for any other body part. Swollen, red and purple while may be pretty to some, can cause short and long term damage.

Lack of blood flow to the tissue, can begin causing damage in as early as 15 minutes. That's why most folks use a 10 to 15 minute rule with any type of tight bondage.

Clothes pins, pegs or clamps on the tender pussy lips can be considered a form of tight bondage. At the very least, it restricts blood flow to the area.

If you're not sure, you can always become a test subject.

To discover what your wife might be able to handle, you can put a clothes pin or three on your own penis and balls. Get out the stop watch and see how long you can take it before you lose sensation in the area or begin to swell.

Then report back and let us know how it went. ;)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I agree whats good for the goose good for the gander. However, she likes the pain. I do not. So my pain tollerance would be about 2 seconds, hers is much greater, even more so when in subspace.

Its just a thought, and I wanted to see what the actual risks are before actually attempting it.

V/R
ID

Sir_G
09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Many years ago a guy I knew took too much heroin, was unconscious and in the same position for an extended period of time. The idiots who were with him didn't think to move him and the soft tissue in his bicep area died due to lack of circulation.

Lack of circulation is the problem I think you would have to address in the scenario you describe. Sounds like whatever you do it'll be fun ID.

Timberwolf
09-03-2006, 08:12 PM
"What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

That should be the motto of any switch, at least.

In my own clothespins experience (on nipples), I begin to lose sensation after a few minutes, and at that point I usually take it as a personal sign that I've done enough... I don't think I'd wear them for an extended period, myself. Too many safety questions.

KermitsKeeper
09-04-2006, 07:15 AM
I figured they must be pretty resiliant to endure birth, but wasnt sure.

The resiliance you speak of is "just" stretching (I've had 3 kids, 2 of them weighing in at 9 pounds - "just" is a bit of an understatement) and not cutting off circulation for any length of time. I would agree with the rest that the time should be limited. Overnight, unless you plan to stay up the whole time monitoring her, wouldn't be safe.