PDA

View Full Version : my fantasy *mmmmmmm

slvdaughter
09-24-2003, 08:00 AM
My ultimate sexual fantasy (hey it says to say it out loud) Now *blush* I read this once in a magazine about this 1 lady who wanted to break the record of having sex with men for hours on end. Well needless to say my pussy got wet and my dirty mind was thinking.. and the more the wheels turned the more I was going mmmmmmmmm :o

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to be bound to a table, eyes blindfolded and men/women have their sexual way with me. I will be fucked, slapped, groped, kissed, pissed on you name it was done to me. All my holes will be fucked sore, my jaw aching from sucking on so many cocks.. my face covered from a women’s juices, my 44DD tits covered in cum and bruised from ppl grabbing them and slapping it, my nipples sore and stretched. *excuse me while I rub away * It may not sound WOW to some ppl… but I crave that to be gang banged for a weekend, given little breaks but fucked a lot and hard rough, soft and easy… just used and abused for other people’s pleasure.

My own “rule” is that my Master or Mistress be there in the room with me to over look it all to make sure no funny business is being done to me.

What do you think?

kittenfemme
09-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Oh, but it is WOW! I've often had gangbang fantasies. I've been lucky enough to participate in a few, from both ends... if you'll kindly pardong the pun. :D I like your version of it, especially the bit where your Dominant is in the room to assure your safety.

And perhaps the best part... it could easily happen with the proper influences. All one needs is a good Dominant, a few discreet participants, and plenty of latex.

BruceBoxer
09-24-2003, 03:38 PM
I think that's a swell fantasy and certainly doable. My first one as a particpant starred a young lady I lusted for from Eastern Europe. I was initially shocked when she brought it up but she said quietly, "It's just sex..." Simple a statement as that was, I realized she was indeed right and got to work arranging the event. She took on all commers (so to speak), never got dry and never stopped enjoying it and hungered for more--she was quite a woman. Unfortunately, her husband got word of her activities and I've had to let her be to ensure her well being. Miss her terribly.

But, back to you--go forth and seize the day!

Originally posted by slvdaughter
My ultimate sexual fantasy (hey it says to say it out loud) Now *blush* I read this once in a magazine about this 1 lady who wanted to break the record of having sex with men for hours on end. Well needless to say my pussy got wet and my dirty mind was thinking.. and the more the wheels turned the more I was going mmmmmmmmm :o

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to be bound to a table, eyes blindfolded and men/women have their sexual way with me. I will be fucked, slapped, groped, kissed, pissed on you name it was done to me. All my holes will be fucked sore, my jaw aching from sucking on so many cocks.. my face covered from a women’s juices, my 44DD tits covered in cum and bruised from ppl grabbing them and slapping it, my nipples sore and stretched. *excuse me while I rub away * It may not sound WOW to some ppl… but I crave that to be gang banged for a weekend, given little breaks but fucked a lot and hard rough, soft and easy… just used and abused for other people’s pleasure.

My own “rule” is that my Master or Mistress be there in the room with me to over look it all to make sure no funny business is being done to me.

What do you think?

slvdaughter
09-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the responses... Sorry i am so slow to get back to you just tied up (not the fun way either!) :(

I am slowly taking the steps into my fantasy of a gang bang.. or more to be used for ppl's pleasure.. :D I started "swinging" with other couples I know who are into the lifestyle.. it nothing to write home about b/c so far so boring. I guess once I find a Master/Mistress all would be good to go! Right now I will stick with my FB (Fuck Buddy).

SMartie57
09-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Actually, at the turn of the century, there was a lengthy report on German TV about a woman who had wanted to service 2000 males between the years. With some cheating in the count, she managed some 1400 or so. The best part of the report was when she walked off the stage, that set my fantasy speeding: the dripping, humiliated slut being led of to a punishment for not reaching the set target.

Actually, the point I would also like to make is a more serious one: even if the number of partners is much lower than the attempted 2000 by that woman, you have to be very careful about tissue damage, as well as a number of possible infectuous deseases, some of which could cripple you for life.

While I recognize the merit of the fantasy, real life could be hell after such san experience.

slvdaughter
09-26-2003, 08:00 AM
Why thank you SMartie57 for the advice, That is why in my fantasy I ask that my Master or Mistress to be there in the room to control the situation. My fear if this was relatity is something happening to me that will hurt me in the end. I do nto want that... But again a FANTASY is just that a dream.. and *sigh* if only time..

But still wanna try the gangbang with more then 3 ppl at once. That is more of a "goal" hehehe

SMartie57
09-26-2003, 09:25 AM
Well, yes ... I mean I also fantasize about "fucking a sub senseless", but I am pretty sure that I could not handle a senseless sub in real life. Fantasies are just that ...

GaryWilcox
03-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by slvdaughter
But still wanna try the gangbang with more then 3 ppl at once. That is more of a "goal" hehehe Perhaps, if there's a BDSM community in your area, your dom could select me to make the fantasy for you...

Be sure to update this thread!

VAMPIRELLA
03-16-2004, 05:13 PM
i wouldn't mind being in a gang bang myself. the touching, the sweating, the panting, the excitment....i think i'm getting myself wet;)

Neopadinski
03-16-2004, 07:22 PM
*looks at "The Conversion of Jessica"*

(your sexual fantasy was almost identical to a scene in that story, you may want to search it in the library)