give me one last kiss
and let me fall.

Kill me tonight
I want to be reborn
cleansed
alive.

Talia
09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Damn Sis...that was so erotic....wonderful...

Warbaby1943
09-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Silke you amaze me with all your talents. Do they never cease? Nice piece, I mean the poetry.

Aesop
09-05-2006, 06:33 PM
I love it when I can feel the words. That was exceptional, Silke.

Silke
09-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh wow, thanks for the wonderful feedback. *blushes* I wasn't quite happy with it myself, but it wanted to come out, lol.

Timberwolf
09-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Very good work, and very powerful stuff.

LadyFyreWolf
09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Silke, that was really good! You use of the words "kill me tonight" is so great - how many ways did I read that?! It's the mark of a good writer when you truly have to stop and think, and then you're still not sure if the writer meant what you're thinking. It gets the reader involved. I can think of so many ways I could mean that. Great work - thanks for posting.

Silke
09-05-2006, 07:26 PM
*smiles* thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to get feedback on how this is received...I can't really step back and read one of my poems from an outside perspective, so to me the words are clear messages of what I feel or want to convey. Interesting to get a point of view from a reader...:)

If it gets you thinking or stirs some feeling in you...wonderful. *smiles*

KermitsKeeper
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I wish my pet had more time to get online... He'd love this! Very nicely done!

Silke
09-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Kate, your cute pet frog got me hooked on poetry, lol. All his fault...*grins*

I hope he'll have more time again, soon...not for reading my poetry, but for you. *hugs* :)

MsUther
09-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Lovely words, Silke. Thank you, so much.

:rose:

KermitsKeeper
09-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Kate, your cute pet frog got me hooked on poetry, lol. All his fault...*grins*

I hope he'll have more time again, soon...not for reading my poetry, but for you. *hugs* :)

Aww, thanks! I needed that. It's been tough being patient. His affection is always there even when life takes his time away from me... But you know how lonely that can feel! I'm going to send him this link so he sees the beautiful work you do! *hugs you back tightly*

Widget
09-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Silke, that was wonderful. The last part is so good, I loved it.

Evan_
09-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Silke,
I'm... I'm......

Yes, I can't find the words. That sensation of "the words just came" and "the words had to get out" is exactly what I was talking about. I'm so glad I was able to light the spark and motivate you to get started. Looks like you have really found a talent. Thanks for writing.

Life's changes are keeping me incredibly busy, and Kate is taking the weight of my virtual absence. I hope to be able to get my head back about me soon, but it's a bit of a waiting game, too.

Silke
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm so glad you enjoyed it, UsUther and Widget. :)

Kate, Evan...yes, I know how painful being seperated and playing the waiting game can feel...and I feel for you. I hope everything will calm down for you, so that you can spend your precious time together again. Big comforting HUGS to you! :)

And thank you so much for taking some of your precious time and stopping by, Evan...I don't know how to thank you enough for giving me the push I needed to start writing. It's a wonderful outlet, you were right!

KermitsKeeper
09-07-2006, 07:42 PM
I just sent Evan your response. I also praised him like crazy today for encouraging you. He said anyone would have done that, but you and I both know it takes someone special to give you the courage to try. He's uncomfortable with the praise and thanks, but is also very pleased you discovered what an outlet it can be. Keep it up, and I'll keep sending him your writing until he has time to come and enjoy it himself!

Silke
09-08-2006, 03:06 AM
*blows a kiss* you're both so sweet...thank you, Kate. :)