PDA

View Full Version : self bondage

lisadenmark
09-26-2003, 08:04 PM
hi all
i have been reading some of the novels about self bondage and would like to kmow if some off you have been trying selfbondage and have some idees how to do it and dont forget i want to be able to get out of it

kittenfemme
09-30-2003, 09:12 PM
I like to tie myself up when I masturbate. *blush* I use rope to bind my ankles and legs... sometimes to something (like the foot of my bed) and sometimes in very intricate patterns. Just the feel of soft rope can make me SO wet. It's almost as good as getting off after I do it.

:D

I usually use handcuffs on my wrists. They're cliche but easier to get in and out of, and hey... they work.

Alex Bragi
10-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Well you could try handcuffing yourself after you have frozen the key into a block of ice. That's fun, since you can never be sure how long it will to take to melt.

kittenfemme
10-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Oh, that's a wonderfully wicked idea Mr Alex. :D

lisadenmark
10-05-2003, 03:55 AM
thanks for the (nice ) idee
all i can say is for goods sake start whit a little iceblok *lol*

i have also been sugested that you can mail the key to your self mail it late friday night and whit any look you will be abel to get free monday morning

dont send it as a packet you will then have to sign a paper to get it from the mail man

Mobius
10-05-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by lisadenmark
thanks for the (nice ) idee
all i can say is for goods sake start whit a little iceblok *lol*

i have also been sugested that you can mail the key to your self mail it late friday night and whit any look you will be abel to get free monday morning

dont send it as a packet you will then have to sign a paper to get it from the mail man

Very bad idea, in the states we have a big problem of over paid postal workers burning mail hiding it stealing it . So you could find your self in self imposed bondage for ever. Waiting for a key that may never show up.

sub_dude
04-11-2004, 09:21 AM
These DIY diagrams may help you on your way.

I have experimented with them and believe me if you get your cinches right, the only way out is with a knife.
Even then it ain't easy with a tight hogtie...I still have the carpet burns to prove it.

slave_man
04-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Those are some very helpful pictures. I hurt my hands trying to get out of the hogtie, very nice :) But does anyone have some male-specific tips?

Spitman
04-11-2004, 03:18 PM
I think there are plenty of male oriented ideas out there, but here's one. Use a soft rope to fasten a double crossed loop (clove hitch) round your ball sack with the ends dangling down behind. Then sit on your heels and tie one of the ends to each big toe. This can be turned into a very male oriented hogtie, but you'd better do it on a thick, soft mattress or pad or a certain very hard part of your anatomy will have nowhere to go.

A great place to look for self bondage ideas is Gromet's Plaza (www.grometsplaza.com). You will find lots of fictional stories there, and practical ideas for self bondage, male and female.

Mobius
04-11-2004, 04:09 PM
you could always eat way to many frangos and the constipation is a form of self imposed bondage.
Yuk

fetish101
04-12-2004, 12:00 AM
you could always eat way to many frangos and the constipation is a form of self imposed bondage.
Yuk

dammit man! :eek: :eek: ....that's something I didn't need.

slave_man
04-15-2004, 05:43 AM
Hey sub dude, good images, inspirational. Where did you get them? Do you have any more?

tkk098
12-28-2004, 12:16 AM
I really have to try that noose one next time I get the chance. Maybe I could get someone to do one of those things to me. Thank you for the pictures :D

Also... I forgot, wheres the best place to buy cotton line? :eek: :(

Edit: Also, there was a picture on how to tie ropes around the chest, neck, arms, all that stuff. I can't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Walace
12-30-2004, 05:17 AM
hi all
i have been reading some of the novels about self bondage and would like to kmow if some off you have been trying selfbondage and have some idees how to do it and dont forget i want to be able to get out of it

Hi Lisa. I do like self bondaging, but I think it looses part of its purpose, for you'll have control of when will it end, thus losing all the joy of the anxiety, and the continuous pleasure/pain it causes. But for masturbation it is amazingly good. :cool:

A very simple position I like to do is:
I like to lay myself in the bed and bond my legs open high while I receive my daily enema (coffe), and masturbate...
I tie each leg with one point of the same rope, then passing it by the respective bedpost. After both legs tied, I push the midle of the rope until my legs are open and make the knot right above my head.

There I stay for one hour or so (I don't like the idea of staying there for more than two hours).
I like using socks, or boots to be able to endure a harder play, thus pushing the rope to the limits my legs allow, or a little bit further :rolleyes:, and I like associating it with my toys and enema times...

voltsjolts
01-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I've done some self-bondage techniques with electricity that come very close to being out of control but not really. Take a look at my recent post here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2567

If was to start doing this again, I would probably use some kind of computer interface and put some randomness into the length and intensity of the session so I would not really know for certain what i was getting into. that would add a bit of additional excitement.

sodog
01-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Your story was a good one! You were an engineer already at the age of 12! :)

When I was a boy, 14 or 15, I also used to experiment with my body and a couple of times I used electricity, but I wasn't so clever as you are. I always knew, when the shock and the pain was coming and I couldn't manage to go on with it after the orgasm. You are a brave one!

Sean Malone
01-31-2005, 02:57 AM
I really have to try that noose one next time I get the chance. Maybe I could get someone to do one of those things to me. Thank you for the pictures :D

Also... I forgot, wheres the best place to buy cotton line? :eek: :(

I would suggest you visit a sailing equipment shop. Lots of lovely soft ropes and other good stuff like rings, clips, brackets, shackles, cam cleats, elastics, pulleys and weights. The cam cleat is the best bondage invention ever. Just make sure you rig up a safety line to tug the rope out of the cleat if you intend to play around on your own. There is one called a trigger cleat with a built-in release mechanism, but it costs $90.