for the
dance

that will follow

Silke
09-08-2006, 10:12 PM
*sighs and smiles*

Talia
09-08-2006, 10:38 PM
very nice......I noticed your formating...can I ask why you used this formatting?

Some poets use speical formatting when writing...some to give the poem extra meaning or to emphasize a point...

I tried to use special formating on one of mine I have posted here but the cite's formating wouldn't allow me do it how I wanted to...so....just out of curiosity...is there a method behind the formatting?

Dragon's muse
09-09-2006, 07:46 AM
i just copied and pasted from a wordpad document. The sites formatting turned it into double spacing, but some creative use of the delete key fixed that. If i copy and paste from a word document, it does funny things to the format. so i put it on wordpad and it works out ok.

Talia
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
yep...had that problem too. Word did exactly how I need and wanted my poem to work..but paste it here...it wouldn't work right....

But that's alright..the person the poem was written for got it the way it was originally intended.

Dragon's muse
09-11-2006, 03:19 AM
With word, i also had the problem of it throwing automatic capitalizations, and things like that. For poetry, that is why i like to use wordpad or Jarta (free downloadable program--like wordpad on steroids)

Warbaby1943
09-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Dragon's muse that was nice and I love your Avatar.